Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Guest Sunshine
8 hours ago, layman said:

Salam,

It is very sad situation on what has transpired in Iraq since Saddam, then after US interventions in Gulf war, ISIS attack, and afterward. Iraqis have suffered too much.

When I was at Arbaen this year from Najaf to Karbala, Muslims were all united under the banner of Aba Abdillah.  Iraqis were so sacrificing in their hospitality to all, and you can really feel that if the same situation persists, and millions more coming in following years, the enemies of Islam will definitely get scare to the core.

The disunity among Iraqis lately make the enemies proud and happy.

I pray that situation in Iraq will change for a better, and Iraqis will shape their own future, find wise leader that they can follow, reduce violent approach, get rid of insidious hands that try to destroy the country, reduce poverty and corruption...whatever best for them.

We need stability and peace in Iraq....for the sake of coming back of Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام).  Only Iraqis can change their own situation.  We pray the situation will change for better soon.

It really hurt to what is happening in Iraq now.

Layman,

From Malaysia.

Its very hard fight against  corruption when there are  lot plenty of  Shias that are trying to demonize these protester and they itself support this corrupt system. All of these protester are Shia Muslims and they want just basic human rights. They go in Arbaen every year. People are accusing them of Isis and everything else. Yet they don’t understand we are not living in normal moral civil society. If Imam Hussein (Piece upon him) was living in our current society. He would be ashamed of us. Our country is rated 12th most corrupt country in the world.  How is this possible? If we are following Shia Islam? Where are the outrage? We are not giving good message to world. We are tarnishing Imam Hussein legacy. This is also threat to Islam because if you see currents polls many people don’t trust Islamic leaders anymore and the they starting to lose their faith. If we don’t change this system soon. We are going to lose Iraq.

23 hours ago, Kaya said:

This is full on psychological denial. Did you not see the video where thousands of protesters stand by while the body is mutilated and raised on a traffic light??

And now let's blame the police....  NO, it was the protesters! 

(btw this does in no way prove the innocence of the corrupt government, but this is not about them in this event) 

Who is that boy and why did the protestors killed him? I saw this video few hours ago. 

edit:- May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) have mercy on him, the way they killed him is really unacceptable, he was just a teen.  

edit 2:- some people said that teen is a murder and he deserve it, others said the opposite, can someone update me with what’s going on?

Edited by Diaz

Guest Sunshine
2 hours ago, Diaz said:

Who is that boy and why did the protestors killed him? I saw this video few hours ago. 

edit:- May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) have mercy on him, the way they killed him is really unacceptable, he was just a teen.  

edit 2:- some people said that teen is a murder and he deserve it, others said the opposite, can someone update me with what’s going on?

The only reason why the mobs killed him is because they thought he was militant.. We had similar incidents where militants guy shoot from roof top and start up killing bunch of innocent people. There are right now three story circulating in internet. . The  boys family says that Police handed the boy  and gave protester order to kill him. Then we have  second story  where boy killed two his family members. Then we have third story from security force.. They claim he killed six people. According to (OHCHR) Iraqi high Human right committee the boy was innocent..Im just very disappointing that youngster  killed and mutilated his body. You need to have very sick mind to do something like that. I mean they stabbed him like 15 after he was death. The government has created this society in Iraq. This is not joker movement. We have just bad people in Iraq  and Shia Muslims need to accept this fact instead of blaming Usa or Israel for every problem.

Guest Sunshine
6 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Do you guys really listen him? Not disrespectful but this man has no idea what is happening inside of the country. It must nice talk bad things about people meanwhile living very conformable live .He saying that  America, Britania, Saudi arabia, Israel are giving orders for people  say bad things about government. He is also insulting people that say we want "Country" calling them blind. How in the world you can be Ayatollah and say things like this? This is good example why people are turning against the Islamic leader.. We are in very deep trouble.

10 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

That 6 people killing report came from Security official. According to the boys brother. The security force was called when the boy started to shoot with his AK4 from roof top. Security force raided his place and they managed capture the boy. According the boys brother the Security force handed the boy for mobs and they gave them order to kill him. So is it possible that Security force wants cover this story with fake news so they will not be prosecuted.  If this family member story are true. The police had major role in this escalation.

Then I take my words back by calling him mujrim or believe that he killed 6 people, too confusing the whole story and I don't trust any security forces. The act itself is evil. 

Guest Sunshine
2 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

You are very mistaken. 

No supprter of Sayed Sistani is killing anyone. Sayed Sistani is supporting the peaceful protestors and NOT the criminals doing the killings. 

Any armed group/political party/politician who has previously used the picture of Sayed Sistani doesn't make them his supporter. There have been corrupt criminals who used his picture to attain and maintain power. 

It's important not to mix things up.

Thank you for clarification. 

5 hours ago, Diaz said:

, can someone update me with what’s going on?

No one deserves such barbaric treatment no matter what. 

The disgusting crime is condemned and the ones responsible must be held to account. 

2 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Do you guys really listen him? Not disrespectful but this man has no idea what is happening inside of the country. It must nice talk bad things about people meanwhile living very conformable live .He saying that  America, Britania, Saudi arabia, Israel are giving orders for people  say bad things about government. He is also insulting people that say we want "Country" calling them blind. How in the world you can be Ayatollah and say things like this? This is good example why people are turning against the Islamic leader.. We are in very deep trouble.

Your comment doesn't deserve a real reaction, the things you are saying.
This video like all of His Execellency's videos are of great value.

Guest Sunshine
24 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Your comment doesn't deserve a real reaction, the things you are saying.
This video like all of His Execellency's videos are of great value.

Are you saying that. Ending unrest in Iraq are Pro Israel? Are you saying that ending corruption and high poverty rate in Iraq.. Pro Israel? Are you saying that fixing electricity and water system in Iraq...  Pro Israel?  Are you saying that improving employment rate and giving equal share of wealth  amongs the   population a   Pro Israel? Are you saying that better healthcare systems and education  are pro Israel? Are you saying people want live in piece Pro Israel?

This is what people means when they say they want (Country). People want basic human rights! We don’t care what West or Iran thinks. don’t mix it up with protester. don’t call them blind because they far away from blindness.

17 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

On 12/13/2019 at 6:29 PM, Guest Sunshine said:

On the third occasion, he shot one bullet into the air to make them go away,” she said. It was then that security forces intervened. 

you have no morality  & no dignity  because of that you are spreading any false &hateful information......

you showed your hateful & disgusting true face like as his killers , I my opinion you are mentally ill or you are from anti Shia & anti Iran persons like as Ba'athi trolls.

Disagreeing with someone does not give anyone the right to use such offensive language and slander. 

It amounts to online bullying and abuse that's against the Akhlaq of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) and ShiaChat rules. 

I hope you will refrain from using such language at least out of respect for everyone using ShiaChat.

The 16 year-old  https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/12/Iraq-police-issue-arrest-warrants-lynch-mob-killed-teenage-gunman-191214075044530.html 

Firdous Square part of protests: https://apnews.com/f5ac390caee109a558543c75bd0eb742  --against sanctions

Zarif meets with lraq, Poland . . .  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/45081/Zarif-meets-with-Iraqi-Polish-officials-in-Qatar 

3 Scenarios:  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/45076/A-source-close-to-al-Sadr-reveals-scenarios-of-next-stage  --this suggests some climax is coming relatively soon.

5 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Are you saying that. Ending unrest in Iraq are Pro Israel? Are you saying that ending corruption and high poverty rate in Iraq.. Pro Israel? Are you saying that fixing electricity and water system in Iraq...  Pro Israel?  Are you saying that improving employment rate and giving equal share of wealth  amongs the   population a   Pro Israel? Are you saying that better healthcare systems and education  are pro Israel? Are you saying people want live in piece Pro Israel?

This is what people means when they say they want (Country). People want basic human rights! We don’t care what West or Iran thinks. don’t mix it up with protester. don’t call them blind because they far away from blindness.

And? What did I say?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

ely? There are many Iran backed militants that are shooting protester from roof top. Just couple of days two  protester was killed by guy that was shooting sniper from roof top. Week ago 25 protester was killed by unknown militants guys. These people did not think

:liar::blabla::hahaha:

نتیجه تصویری برای ‪troll killer spray‬‏

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

23 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Pro Iranian did not expose anything. They will just choose news that appeals their world view. If this was bad news for pro Iranian they would just say it is fake news made by Usa. We don’t hate Iran as country. We hate Iran for meddling in our society which is causing huge amount violence and corruption. We are not living in fantasy world. We are living reality and in that reality we are witnessing many bad things. So this whole Iran hate did not just come out of nothing. There is not joker movement. You need to understand that we are living in very bad society. Some people that are starving and are out of jobs. Some of them will go in criminal path rather than following Islamic teaching. This is reality.  Demonizing these protester will just make the whole Iranian meddling as transparent as possible. Its not helping.

it's clear that you prefer &spread pro KSA false news against Iran like as Al Araby & etc that has anti Iranian agenda.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

18 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it's clear that you prefer &spread pro KSA false news against Iran like as Al Araby & etc that has anti Iranian agenda.

Everyone knows that the Shia party of Iraq government is influenced by Iran, because the politicians themselves tell this too. If there is no solution in current situation and if worst will happen, it is possible that Iraq will go to civil war. This is what happens when one part is influenced by another country/countries and corruption of government is very damaging.  One part of Iraqis is going to blame other parts and so on.

After hearing about al-Sudani, the protestors got angry and went burn his house:

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/Iraq/567324

Angry Iraqi protesters on Saturday set fire to the house of the candidate for the country's premiership, a report said.

The incident occurred in the city of Ammara in Missan province, where the demonstrators raided the house of Mohammed Shia al-Sudani and set it on fire, Shafaq News reported.

A number the political parties have agreed on al-Sudani’s candidacy supported by pro-Iranian groups, for Iraq's premiership.

Iraqi protesters have repeatedly made it clear that they do not want the future prime minister to have held any official positions in the previous cabinets, while al-Sudani formerly served as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs.

from Sayid Salih al-Hakim, director of the al-Kalima Center for Dialogue and Cooperation:

Najaf and the marjayyiah (Shiite religious authority) believe that politics should not be mixed with religion, and clerics should not be politicians, as they should only advise and support the will of the people when they are in need of support,” Hakim said.

“The marjayyiah in Iraq is only offering advice and is not interfering in decision making or politics,” Hakim said. 

“If we look at the statements and sermons of Sistani since October 1, we see that all he has done is advise the government and the protesters, and he has always showed his support for the people.”

---

Like I said before, this is what majority of Hawza of Iraq believe.

Edited by Abu Nur

Guest Sunshine
7 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

And? What did I say?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was criticizing the guy in the video. Your own response was that Im Israeli agent. I have nothing against ayatollah but if this guy in the video are ayatollah he is wrong place and in wrong position.

Guest Sunshine
2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

It is not false news. The evidence are so clear that you can even see it in your daily life in Iraq.. I know Iran is very dear to you but you cannot just be blind and accept anything what they say. You need to have critical thinking. Iraq is so corrupt which is very easy meddle and you know religiously Iraq is very important for Iran.

44 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

After hearing about al-Sudani, the protestors got angry and went burn his house:

Looks like "the Battle for Reform" has begun. This is a has-to-be-responded-to event.

lnshallah, no one was hurt inside the home.

:cry:

Guest Sunshine
6 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

from Sayid Salih al-Hakim, director of the al-Kalima Center for Dialogue and Cooperation:

Najaf and the marjayyiah (Shiite religious authority) believe that politics should not be mixed with religion, and clerics should not be politicians, as they should only advise and support the will of the people when they are in need of support,” Hakim said.

“The marjayyiah in Iraq is only offering advice and is not interfering in decision making or politics,” Hakim said. 

“If we look at the statements and sermons of Sistani since October 1, we see that all he has done is advise the government and the protesters, and he has always showed his support for the people.”

---

Like I said before, this is what majority of Hawza of Iraq believe.

This is great message. I hopefully they take his word and advice. This idea is  going make Shia region much stronger and more united.

Guest Sunshine

Mohammed al-Doujaili, 24, was shot in the back near the Tahrir Square protest hub on Saturday night, the police source said. London-based rights group Amnesty International on Friday urged Baghdad to clamp down on what it called a "campaign of terror targeting protesters". There is daily killing and kidnapping of protester but these Iranian backed channels and supporters does not give one cent. We know who are these killers.  If the new is bad about protester. They will use it with love. 

https://www.france24.com/en/20191215-backer-of-Iraq-anti-government-protests-killed-in-baghdad

10 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

This is great message. I hopefully they take his word and advice. This idea is  going make Shia region much stronger and more united.

this just backs Iraq to Saddam (la) era that Shias didn't have a real part in politics & government based on  your idea Shias had better situation in time of Saddam (la) because Shia religion was separate from politics & it was  anti Iran as you are spreading here so they didn't need overthrowing him because he was your anti Iran favorite person with a huge amount of pan Arabism as you represent here also Iraq just important for Iran for it's pilgrimage sites but religiously is independent from howzas of Iraq that we can wait until reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) like as we could live independently from Iraq at time of Saddam (la)

On 12/14/2019 at 5:26 PM, Diaz said:

He was trying to clear protestors gathering near his family home for three days, some reports say they were loud/burning tyres/harrassing his sisters. His calls went unheard, so he climbed atop his roof and fired a pistol in the air.

Protestors thought he killed someone, word spread, they rushed his home and forced him out, you know the rest.

Police stood by as the mob went into a frenzy.

Haitham Ali Ismael was his name

Monday, 16Dec19

On 12/10/2019 at 1:27 PM, hasanhh said:

~1300EST/2100AST(Baghdad) Tues, 10Dec19

Group A:  A "Storming" ? ...

Group B :  Anbar Area/Political Problem(s)

"US Sending Weapons to Ein Al-Assad Base without Baghda's Knowledge" [Q: for who?] https://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13980919000464   SEE BELOW 1

"Senior MP Lambasts US lnterference in lraq's lnternal Affairs"  https://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13980919000960 

APNews is only parroting one other report(rocket attack); BBC, Tass, Xinhua, NHK, France.24, dw.com, military.com and Reuters are silent, no reporting even though China has two SF companies in the area, Russia has Syrian contingent and Japan has postings n the Gulf.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:10 AM, hasanhh said:

For 09Dec19 -end of day, 2400EST

0il-Anbar (if l

On 12/10/2019 at 12:10 AM, hasanhh said:

For 09Dec19 -end of day, 2400EST

0il-Anbar (if l remember correctly, there is more oil under Anbar alone than KSA ever had) https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/45015/Hundreads-of-US-troops-land-in-Iraq-s-Ain-al-Assad-airbase 

l

Preparing for repression/tackling the protesters:  https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-protests-in-Iraq-demonstrate-need-for-nato-training-mission-says-new/   SEE BELOW 2

1] US Equipment Movement:  https://www.bignewsnetwork.com/news/263410244/us-military-personnel-and-vehicles-from-Iraq-relocate-to-Syria 

2] Canada's Training Mission: To avoid a repeat of collapse:  https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/Iraq-protests-baghdad-rouleau-1.5396132 

3] Secret Prison Discovered:  https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20191216-Iraq-call-to-rescue-300-abductees-in-a-secret-prison-near-baghdad/ 

4] "No" to lRl:  https://en.radiofarda.com/a/Iraqi-protesters-to-reject-any-pm-with-links-to-Iran/30326851.html 

5] Another assassination, M. al-Doujaili:  https://www.france24.com/en/20191215-backer-of-Iraq-anti-government-protests-killed-in-baghdad 

Journalist Assaissinated reported on  15Dec19  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/45097/Iraqi-Journalist-Assassinated-in-Baghdad 

Edited by hasanhh
tried