Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iraq Protests 2019-2020

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This whole peotests in Iraq, Lebanon and Iran is only escalated due to enemies of Islam finding opportunities to pour gas on the fire. This isn't about Iran or Iraq's sovereignty or gas prices. They,

What's the worst that can happen in the wordly sense? One can die.What's better for Akhira than dying on the ziyarat of Imam al-Husayn (عليه السلام)? Don't give up the chance. Who knows if we might ev

I think best for Iraq would be to split the country in three new countries. One predominantly Sunni Arab, the other predominantly Shia Arab and the last one predominantly kurd.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, hasanhh said:

@Moalfas   Your video posted has one -maybe a second- tracer round. In a uniformed-colored(white vehicle) convoy, driving around and apparently shooting into the air.

This is a psyop trying to instill a somehow-maybe-if-l feeling into the populace, one primary effect is to increase the number of inactive people.

Worry about an unknown and you stand still.

If only it stopped at just scaring or intimidating the protesters. The video was taken in the aftermath of their massacre and whilst on their way out of the area. What's crazy is they're not really 'unknown'. That level of organisation / logistics and audacity only points towards a number of well armed groups that every Iraqi knows really well.

Edited by Moalfas
Typo
  • Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

گزارش تصویری/ دومین روز تظاهرات بزرگ مردم عراق در حمایت از مرجعیت دینی و محکومیت اعتشاشگران آمریکایی و حامیان اجنبی آنها

in red& green text :'who can't choose between Imam Ali (عليه السلام) &Muawiah (la)...and between Marja & Joker so his confusing is  between Imam Mahdi (aj) & great Dajjal

the other picture says about people that corrupted by stealing share of Hawzas in time of Saddam (la) now their corruption is doing in names of Marjas ...?

'The people that were sent and infiltrated into the Hawza in the 90s by (Saddam), their effect shows now in the name of Marjes...?

This I believe is referring to the known baathists who made themselves 'marje' such as Sarkhi الصرخي Who has a following and is said to be involved in damaging property and causing chaos in the south. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones that set fire to the shrine of عثمان بن سعيد العمري  the deputy of the Imam AJF. 

All these trouble makers and infiltrators do not negate the fact that the people of Iraq are standing up against and in the face of the corruption of the government which has been propped up and backed by foreign powers for 16 years.

Also note, the massacre that happened yesterday in Baghdad was not the work of infiltrators or trouble makers. It was the work of very high up armed groups. 

Edited by Moalfas
Typo
  • Veteran Member
2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Saturday Afternoon -1500EST 07Dec19

EU, UN, Britian, France condemn Friday's attacks on demonstrators.  US calls for "protection".

Sadr Home attacked:  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/44975/Drone-hits-Iraq-cleric-s-home-as-tensions-rise-after-Baghdad-attack 

lSlS attacks and kills again in another location. Their activity is geographically scattered.

@Moalfas  @Sumerian    1800EST Sat,07Dec19

DeutscheWelle reports that a rocket hit the outside wall of Sadr's compound and that the drone "bombed" the house. Sadr was not home at the time.

PBS News Hour reported that the lraqi gov't said 25 people were killed and 130 wounded Friday night to Saturday morning. PBS also reported that electric power to the square was cut-off at the time of the attack. 

• Advanced Member
37 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

From what l can read and all, l believe it is a resurgent lS --which has to have foreign backing.

IS would NEVER be able to go through Baghdad in such a convoy and out in the open at this time.

IS did take advantage of the current instability in Iraq by launching attacks way out in the west of Iraq several days ago and were thwarted by Hashd Shaabi forces. This was nowhere close to Baghdad. 

As sad as it is to admit, but the blood of the innocent is worth more: The armed group that massacred the protestors is affiliated with a 'Shia' leadership. Do bear in mind I put 'Shia' in quotes as this is purely a struggle over power and influence and has nothing to do with faith. Nor are the murderers at all respresentive of Shia Islam. Their power and influence is threatened by the protests and they will do anything they can get away with to maintain their power. 

Power truly corrupts..

Edited by Moalfas
Typo
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

From what l can read and all, l believe it is a resurgent lS --which has to have foreign backing.

Huh? It was an organised convoy that closed the electricity, all under the eyes of the security forces. The security forces watched them commit a massacre, and they just stood by. 

This was an armed force that enjoys clout within the Government, not "ISIS".

Edited by Sumerian
Guest Sunshine

I Did some investigation. It is possible that Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps behind the Attacks or they are at least coordinating and supporting with arms?

They are called Sepa.

> Sepâh-e Pâsdârân-e Enghelâb-e Eslâmi, lit. 'Army of Guardians of the Islamic Revolution' or Sepâh for short) is a branch of the Iranian Armed Forces,

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Revolutionary_Guard_Corps

This is the ammunition box the protester found.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2A_O7dtnPBI/XevbTVSCFsI/AAAAAAAAJyc/my4GepdTRsoxiTJ3iZ0ub90tmgH_pCdzACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/IraqiRevolution.jpg

This how the protester and activist found the bullet boxes. 
According to Amnesty people testimony.

> We heard and saw BKCs (machine guns). I saw an empty box for BKC ammunition. At least seven BKCs were mounted on pick-up trucks that entered the area of the al-Sinak bridge and the al-Sinak Garage. My friend saw some of the gunmen carrying BKCs.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/12/Iraq-testimonies-emerge-of-coordinated-attacks-which-killed-at-least-20-protesters/

They are also responsible for brutal crack down of  Iran protest. Keep in mind Baghdad had a lot of security checkpoint and the Iraqi government did not arrest any of them. So its possible that they are cooperating with Fatah alliance and PMU? They also have history of supporting PMU.

• Veteran Member

:hahaha: 5th power

43 minutes ago, Guest Sunshine said:

This is the ammunition box the protester found.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2A_O7dtnPBI/XevbTVSCFsI/AAAAAAAAJyc/my4GepdTRsoxiTJ3iZ0ub90tmgH_pCdzACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/IraqiRevolution.jpg

This how the protester and activist found the bullet boxes. 
According to Amnesty people testimony.

:hahaha:"l can't . . . stop . . . laughin' ..."

Do you really, are you really, . . . so naive . . . :hahaha: . . . as to believe that the lranians box their ammunition in English ?" 

:hahaha: "Evidently you was."

Guest Sunshine
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

:hahaha: 5th power

:hahaha:"l can't . . . stop . . . laughin' ..."

Do you really, are you really, . . . so naive . . . :hahaha: . . . as to believe that the lranians box their ammunition in English ?" 

:hahaha: "Evidently you was."

You can laugh as much as you want but this how they smuggle illegals  weapons and ammunition for proxy armies. These are custom labels. Some of these have found from latakia. They have been smuggled from Syria Lebanon to Hesbollah. There are clear evidence you can find from intelligence sources. They have been  shipped by IRIS. Its interesting that these protester found same packaged in Tahrir square?  

(Iranian Armed Forces) customs labels attached to the cargo

1_RevolutionaryGuardsLable.jpg

sepah.jpg

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
4 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

sepah.jpg

:hahaha: Salam in Iran we don't have 'MINISTRY OF SEPAH' specially with big words :hahaha: but you can find it's ministry in Israel & maybe America also descriptions on boxes have American style because if Sepah wants to export it's Ammunition doesn't need to use 'TARRIF NO.' that is just an American proxy for exporting it's Ammunition to whole world through national ports.  

Iraqi lawmakers slam US' blacklisting of anti-terrorism commanders

https://en.abna24.com/news//Iraqi-lawmakers-slam-us-blacklisting-of-anti-terrorism-commanders_991995.html

Drone targets Muqtada Sadr's home in Iraq

https://en.abna24.com/news//drone-targets-muqtada-sadrs-home-in-iraq_992012.html

Hashd al-Shaabi warns against sedition in Iraq

US imposes sanctions on three Iraqi Hashd al-Sha’abi leaders

https://en.abna24.com/news//us-imposes-sanctions-on-three-Iraqi-hashd-al-sha’abi-leaders_991910.html

https://en.abna24.com/news//hashd-al-shaabi-warns-against-sedition-in-iraq_992002.html

In a statement released on Friday, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced sanctions on Qais al-Khazali and his brother Laith, two leaders of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq group, as well as Hussein Falil Aziz al-Lami of Kata'ib Hezbollah.

The sanctions restrict the individuals' travel to the US and freeze any American-held assets by the trio.

"The Iraqi people want their country back," Pompeo said. "They are calling for genuine reform and accountability and for trustworthy leaders who will put Iraq's national interests first."

US imposes sanctions on three Iraqi Hashd al-Sha’abi leaders

Meanwhile, the US Treasury Department claimed that the resistance groups led by the three Iraqi figures had “opened fire on peaceful protests, killing dozens of innocent civilians.”

December 7, 2019 - 3:47 PM News Code : 991995 Source : Press TVLink: 

Iraqi lawmakers slam US' blacklisting of anti-terrorism commanders

Iraqi lawmakers have slammed the US' blacklisting of a number of the country's anti-terrorism commanders amid reports of a drone strike that hit somewhere near the residence of an influential anti-American Iraqi leader.

Iraq’s Baghdad al-Youm website reported that Iraqi lawmakers have denounced Washington’s Friday move to impose sanctions targeting leaders of Iraq’s Asaib Ahl al-Haq and Kata'ib Hezbollah groups which operate as part of the country’s Popular Mobilization Units.

The Hikma bloc of the Iraqi parliament, lead by top Iraqi cleric Ammar al-Hakim, issued a statement decrying the measure as an instance of “blatant meddling in Iraq’s affairs.”

“We regard these measures as a clear violation of Iraq’s sovereignty,” the statement read.

Mohammed al-Rabiei, spokesperson for the al-Sadiqoun parliamentary bloc affiliated with Iraq’s Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement, decried the measure as being illegitimate and useless.

“Die of you anger [against us], for we lead the resistance against occupation, Takfiri terrorism, separatism and ambitions,” he said, adding that his groups stand “against the hegemonic plans of the US”.

Also on Friday, Iraq's al-Sumeria television reported that Salih Mohammed al-Iraqi, a figure affiliated with Iraqi cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, said that a drone hit the al-Hannanah neighborhood in which the residence of Sadr in the city of Najaf is located.

The report did not further elaborate on the source of the attack or possible casualties

“The way in which American aircraft act in regard to Daesh positions in al-Anbar’s northern areas has raised many questions,” Iraq's al-Maalomah news agency quoted an unnamed source in Iraq’s PMU Operations Command in al-Anbar.

In a statement, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, who is close to the Shia cleric, said the attack came "in response to orders issued by al-Sadr to protect protesters" in Baghdad.

No injuries were reported in the drone attack, according to a local police officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

There was no claim of responsibility for the attack.

Saraya al-Salam (Peace Brigades) of the Sadrist movement went to Tahrir Square in central Baghdad on Friday in order to protect the protesters after an attack by gunmen left 16 demonstrators dead.

But some resources indicated that the attacker drone was an Israeli drone flying from US base in Iraq.

Previously, Israeli drones had attacked Hashd al-Shaabi's weapons depots several times.

victory of people of Iraq over American Joker

cdc679bebbe282e170ab6fe0dca8445e_611.jpgvictory of people of Iraq over American Joker

https://fa.abna24.com/news/کاریکاتور/کاریکاتور-پیروزی-مردم-عراق-بر-جوکر-آمریکایی_761630.html

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Veteran Member

Sunday, ~Noon, 08Dec19

Abdullah ll of Jordan pledges support for process in lraq:  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/44985/King-Abdullah-II-phones-Salih-pledges-Jordan-s-support-to-Iraq 

Trying to create more trouble:  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/44990/Netanyahu-It-seems-Baghdad-attack-carried-out-by-Iraqi-Shi-ite-militias 

&  airstrikes near Syria:  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/44992/5-pro-Iranian-persons-killed-in-strike-on-Syria-Iraq-border  -several lsraeli newspapers carried this story first.

Hostages Freed :yahoo::  https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/44989/Iraqi-Forces-Free-Dozens-of-Protesters-Taken-Hostage-by-Militias  WARNING: video is described as shocking

Protests gather Strength; Corrected: 4 police officers were murdered Friday in the parking lot attack; the tribes in the South jioned protests; https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/44991/Protests-grib-Baghdad-and-southern-Iraq-despite-rising-toll 

Basis for even more nefarious meddling --0il, of course:  https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/How-OPEC-Plans-To-Keep-Rogue-Oil-Producers-In-Check.html 

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

sepah.jpg

Imagine believing that Sepah would be putting english written labels for "illegal" weapons to Iraq and Syria....

You think they put english labels so DHL can ship them?

Edited by Soldiers and Saffron
  • Advanced Member
On 12/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, Sumerian said:

How do you know the burning happened before live ammunition was used? And who are these people in dishdashas holding AK47s firing at people? Are they security forces? No. Who gave them the permission to do this?

I was not trying to say that it happened before the burning. I was refering to the scenario that even if they shot towards the rioters before the burning, evidently it was needed as the rioters intended to set fire on the buildning in which they were at and thats what they ended up doing.

Or do you mean to say that the people at the mosuleum (assuming there was people there) were chasing after people all over Iraq shooting at them as they ran by? 

I don’t really see what is so suprising about a rioter getting shot for charging towards a man holding a rifle.

I don’t know who these people are, probably one of the many groups of clans in Iraq ready to kill each other over spilled milk. Most definitely they are your own countrymen either way.

Nobody gave them permission to do this, there is nobody to give or withold permissions at this point in Iraq, thats what all the riots has done to the country at the moment.

Personally I have not seen proof of such a thing. 

Me neither, but according to the rioters we should set fire to a respected shahids grave just in case its true....

01121.jpg

I think burning is wrong, but I think the Government needs to take over the security of this shrine and search it completely, and not leave it to a bunch of militiamen to guard it. 

I agree with you, you can't have a bunch of random groups taking law into their own hands.

Unfortunately there is no longer any government in Iraq, chaos is what follows in situations like this.

I really hope Iraq comes out of this and becomes the best Muslim nation in the world, a beacon of Islam. Maybe you think I want the worst for Iraq or whatever but that is not the case. I think the difference between me and you is that you would want Iraq to become prosperous to whatever cost while I want Iraq to become prosperous as well but not at any cost. 

Guest Sunshine
10 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

:hahaha: Salam in Iran we don't have 'MINISTRY OF SEPAH' specially with big words :hahaha: but you can find it's ministry in Israel & maybe America also descriptions on boxes have American style because if Sepah wants to export it's Ammunition doesn't need to use 'TARRIF NO.' that is just an American proxy for exporting it's Ammunition to whole world through national ports.  

Ministry of sepah are basically Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics of Iran. They change the name but its the same.... These items where found from Western ship in 2009. As said before they use custom names. Hesbollah, Houthis, Iraqi militants are getting a lot of funding and arms from Iran. Its not even a secret thing. This whole protest is actually very threat to PMU and Iran. So it make sense that they will do everything to destroy the protester. The demands that  Iraqi wants is total destruction of Militants and foreign country meddling. With high amount of Corruption of Iraq... Iran can easily control Iraq.  

Guest Sunshine
1 hour ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

I was not trying to say that it happened before the burning. I was refering to the scenario that even if they shot towards the rioters before the burning, evidently it was needed as the rioters intended to set fire on the buildning in which they were at and thats what they ended up doing.

Or do you mean to say that the people at the mosuleum (assuming there was people there) were chasing after people all over Iraq shooting at them as they ran by? 

I don’t really see what is so suprising about a rioter getting shot for charging towards a man holding a rifle.

I don’t know who these people are, probably one of the many groups of clans in Iraq ready to kill each other over spilled milk. Most definitely they are your own countrymen either way.

Nobody gave them permission to do this, there is nobody to give or withold permissions at this point in Iraq, thats what all the riots has done to the country at the moment.

Me neither, but according to the rioters we should set fire to a respected shahids grave just in case its true....

01121.jpg

I agree with you, you can't have a bunch of random groups taking law into their own hands.

Unfortunately there is no longer any government in Iraq, chaos is what follows in situations like this.

I really hope Iraq comes out of this and becomes the best Muslim nation in the world, a beacon of Islam. Maybe you think I want the worst for Iraq or whatever but that is not the case. I think the difference between me and you is that you would want Iraq to become prosperous to whatever cost while I want Iraq to become prosperous as well but not at any cost. 

We had this problem since 2003. Those so called random groups are not random. They belongs to militants groups that are well know by the public. The high amount of corruption and bad Law/Judge system  is reason why these militants are roaming in Baghdad freely. We still have daily kidnapping and killing by these same thugs. Iraqi government does not follow the law and they can break any law without prosecution.. They will only prosecute when its fit their own interest. We need completely overhaul this system and we also need  get rid of all militants groups.  We need our national independent army force. Iraq has 30% youth employment and 25% people live below the poverty line. The education&Healthcare system are collapsing because of lack of funding by the government. We still have very bad infrastructure even tough we have 250b economy. Some street looks like garbage dump and Electricity  and water system are still bad. More than 500 billions have lost since 2003. Iraq government is rated as one of most corrupt in the world. All of this mismanagement are deeply affecting peoples. Thats is reason why you are seeing polls where Iraqis does not trust or support religious parties. All of this mismanagement and suffering  is leading people to nationalism and secularism.

• Advanced Member

You mean Ammar Hakim's armed group? > Iran backed

Or maybe Qais's Asaaeb armed group? > Iran backed? 

Or Hadi Al Amiri's armed group? > Iran backed 

Or maybe Sadr's Saeroon armed group? > Also Iran supported

All the powerful armed groups running amok in Iraq are backed and supported by your government so save yourself the inferiority complex comments. 

I sense the sincerity in your words LOL

Guest Sunshine

In civilized country Protester or rioters does not get shot even if they burn a building. You can always rebuild building but you never can bring people from death. These people are very frustrated with the government and religious parties. Killing protester will make it even more personal. Thats is reason why they are rioting. Yes it is wrong but what can you do when they are living in country that does not even care about them? Mismanagement is result of their deep anger and we have high young population that are more likely to go criminal path than older generation.

Guest Sunshine
10 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

What is this nonsense? Do you really think Iraqis are protesting because America told them? The joker  movie is Symbol the frustration of  people that was rejected by society. This basically implies to Iraq 100%. If you think Trump is leader some kind of  joker movement.. That is absurd. Trump is very corrupted individual  and he only cares about rich elites. All of his policies are pro elites. Iraqis want get rid of both Iran and America influence. If you think Iran is save.. You are totally wrong.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Moalfas said:

You mean Ammar Hakim's armed group? > Iran backed

Or maybe Qais's Asaaeb armed group? > Iran backed? 

Or Hadi Al Amiri's armed group? > Iran backed 

Or maybe Sadr's Saeroon armed group? > Also Iran supported

All the powerful armed groups running amok in Iraq are backed and supported by your government so save yourself the inferiority complex comments. 

Its funny how some iraqis like yourself always find a way to blame Iran for the shortcomings of your own country men. Corruption will never end with that mentality.

When Iran gives weapons and money to a group in Lebanon to fight the enemies of Islam, they actually do that and the people, even non Muslims, love them.

When Iran gives weapons and money to a group in Iraq to fight the enemies of Islam and allegedly they instead spread corruption with those means, its not your countrymens fault, but Irans. Do you think Iran systematically tell these groups to go amok and make sure Iraqis start to dislike Iran?

Are there any more groups running amok in Iraq right now or is it allegedly only the "iranian backed" ones according to you?

1 hour ago, Moalfas said:

I sense the sincerity in your words LOL

So you think I am lying or something?

And why would I lie? So that you like me? Evidently that is not my priority.

I love Iraq and I love Iraqis (literally), maybe even more than you, not for the bad things but for the good things and theres many good things.

Guest Sunshine

Its funny how some iraqis like yourself always find a way to blame Iran for the shortcomings of your own country men. Corruption will never end with that mentality.

When Iran gives weapons and money to a group in Lebanon to fight the enemies of Islam, they actually do that and the people, even non Muslims, love them.

When Iran gives weapons and money to a group in Iraq to fight the enemies of Islam and allegedly they instead spread corruption with those means, its not your countrymens fault, but Irans. Do you think Iran systematically tell these groups to go amok and make sure Iraqis start to dislike Iran?

Are there any more groups running amok in Iraq right now or is it allegedly only the "iranian backed" ones according to you?

The core problem are not Iran. The core problem are the people that are ruling the Iraq  16 years  and allowing Iran to meddle in Iraqis affairs like its nothing. The militants and Government are huge reason why we are in this mess in first place. In street they are ruling the Iraqis and now they are ruling it from government side. All the sectarian war was caused by Militants and other terrorist groups. You know what happens when the leader cannot control  his own army? Massacres, kidnapping, torture  and  killings of innocent people.. These militants are free and nobody will prosecute them. They are way too powerful.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

No they didn't need to do that, it is not their job to guard anything, they are not trained to "stop riots", they were shooting live ammunition which got people killed. In these situations, governments deploy forces that are trained for these situations, not people who shoot first and ask later. Stop apologising for them, they didn't need to use live ammunition. A professional force would only use that as last resort.

Exactly, they are a result of militia culture and parties having their own armed groups fight for them and a lack of a centralised government able to provide proper security. It is anarchy. It is what the protesters are protesting about.

01121.jpg

I don't think any building should be set to fire, in fact this is exactly what happened in Baghdad when certain convoys came and shot the protesters up and burnt buildings. 

No government because certain countries flooded Iraq with weapons and created all these groups that take law in their own hand. How funny is it you have militias more powerful than the national army.

I don't care what you want for Iraq, this is the problem on this thread. You people don't want Iraqis to determine Iraq's fate, you guys always get involved in our business.

• Veteran Member
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Which "you" is not stated. l want lraqis to decide, not the oil interests.

I don’t want ANY foreign interest to decide. I don’t care if the foreigner is wearing a religious cloak or a suit, I don't care if they are Eastern or Western, only an Iraqi can decide, without foreign interference, at all.

The right of every people is self-determination and sovereignty.

Edited by Sumerian
14 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Ministry of sepah are basically Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics of Iran. They change the name but its the same.... These items where found from Western ship in 2009. As said before they use custom names. Hesbollah, Houthis, Iraqi militants are getting a lot of funding and arms from Iran. Its not even a secret thing. This whole protest is actually very threat to PMU and Iran. So it make sense that they will do everything to destroy the protester. The demands that  Iraqi wants is total destruction of Militants and foreign country meddling. With high amount of Corruption of Iraq... Iran can easily control Iraq.  

you really made a joke from yourself by total accepting Zionist-Pan Arabic - American propaganda against Iran that refuted multiple times.:hahaha:

6 hours ago, Sumerian said:

No government because certain countries flooded Iraq with weapons and created all these groups that take law in their own hand. How funny is it you have militias more powerful than the national army.

I don't care what you want for Iraq, this is the problem on this thread. You people don't want Iraqis to determine Iraq's fate, you guys always get involved in our business.

Iran also flooded with Iraqi smuggled weapons after fall of Saddam (la) that used in many illegal actions like as bank robberies &  deadly confrontation between some families but you accuse Iran unjustly just based on your blind patritism & anti Iran propaganda.

On 12/8/2019 at 1:08 AM, Moalfas said:

towards a number of well armed groups that every Iraqi knows really well.

maybe from London :hahaha:

13 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Iraqis want get rid of both Iran and America influence. If you think Iran is save.. You are totally wrong.

the joker is a favorite character between Iraqis & Lebanon based America influence that wants total chaos in both countries also I don't think that Iran safe but can manage these situation better because Iran has more expedience & people of Iran are more logical because it was predicted by Iranian analyzers that are trying to give information & education to Iranians .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

When Iraq is more or less run by a single strongman called Qasem Sulaymani, and all the strong 'Shia' political parties in power submit to his wishes, and all the strong armed groups operating with impunity are backed by Iran, and there's so much rampant corruption, injustice and death- you think Iran doesn't hold any responsibility? 

When the Israelis were kicked out of southern Lebanon, the Hizb and their backers I.e Iran were praised and loved all over the Muslim world. 

This changed after the Syrian conflict and further changed in recent times with Lebanon's and Iraq's recent events.

Iran hasn't given weapons to Iraq or trained armed groups out of love for them nor was anything given for free. They share common interests in defeating daesh because if they didn't stop them in Iraq, daesh would be inside Iran. 

And FYI Iranian imports into Iraq make up a quarter of all of Iraq's imports, some 10 billion USD, and trade between the two is pledged to expand to 20 billion USD annually.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-12/09/c_138615776.htm

Further to that, the armed groups and their leaders pledge their full allegiance to Iran not Iraq. 

So tell me who's the main beneficiary in this relationship? 

No armed group in Iraq has the power and impunity that the Iranian backed groups have. There's no contest. Not even government/law enforcement can stop them.

If you knew anything about the ACTUAL power dynamics in Iraq, you'd know that the biggest 'Shia' political leaders can't do a thing before getting the green light from Aghae Sulaymani. This is a fact.

So you think I am lying or something?

And why would I lie? So that you like me? Evidently that is not my priority.

I love Iraq and I love Iraqis (literally), maybe even more than you, not for the bad things but for the good things and theres many good things.

I don't think you're lying. Your comments about Iraq and Iraqis don't translate to your 'I love Iraq and I love Iraqis (literally)' 

This isn't about you or me. This is about injustice, corruption and innocent blood all thrown in the mix with 'Islam' and geopolitics. One must distinguish between what's really Islam and what's just a cover. 

Islam doesn't support or condone the corrupt. Full stop. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Iran also flooded with Iraqi smuggled weapons after fall of Saddam (la) that used in many illegal actions like as bank robberies &  deadly confrontation between some families but you accuse Iran unjustly just based on your blind patritism & anti Iran propaganda.

Any country, including Iran, should get rid of smuggled weapons and armed groups. 

I just want Iraq to be like every other secure country, where there are no militias and armed groups.