Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam 

brother how dare you talk about the beloved ayatollah sayid Ali Khamenei 

how can you face Allah ob day of judgement after making accusations 

please repent because what you have implied and said 

I would be fearing punishment from Allah 

Is he an infallible?

Wallahu a'lam 

Before Midnight, Saturday, 09Nov19 --which is also the 30th Anniversary of the Fall of the Wall in Berlin:

A Texarkanna article dated "10"Nov19 w/o citation reports lraqi Security has retaken the bridges in Baghdad:

https://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/international/story/2019/nov/10/Iraqi-forces-kill-protesters-retake-key-baghdad-bridges/803523/ 

The Defiant Ones, one is former counterterrorism; girls kidnapped for being volunteer assistants:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/11/fight-rights-meet-Iraq-defiant-protesters-191109073932518.html 

And finally, media reports 300+ deaths and on cue, several other media outlets are doing this report, to include NYT, CNN, UPl,

https://www.alajzeera.com/news/2019/11/deadly-violence-grips-Iraq-security-forces-clear-protest-sites-191109174546606.html 

EDIT Found but video doesn't play, but slidding through the film's Closed Captions, it reports American troops are "helping lraqi forces". More later if l can get it, inshallah:  https://www.insideedition.com/media/videos/what-inside-edition-found-in-an-empty-home-in-Iraq-57090 

Edited by hasanhh

1 minute ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

So you can make accusations about anyone because they aren’t infallible 

get off Shia chat and read some Islamic books 

First of all I wasnt accusing, secondly since ulama are not infallible then they can be put in the zone of skepticism within certain contexts and parameters. If you follow your  ulama blindly then don’t blame wahabis or Sunnis or Christians or buddists  etc when they follow their ulama blindly. 

28 minutes ago, SajjadKhil said:

First of all I wasnt accusing, secondly since ulama are not infallible then they can be put in the zone of skepticism within certain contexts and parameters. If you follow your  ulama blindly then don’t blame wahabis or Sunnis or Christians or buddists  etc when they follow their ulama blindly. 

Imam Khamenei is infallible 

52 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

So you can make accusations about anyone because they aren’t infallible 

get off Shia chat and read some Islamic books 

No of course not. I don't recall saying that one should do such a thing. 

Thank you for your kind words. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us all. 

Wallahu a'lam 

Sunday, 0300EST, 10Nov19    Street Tactical Report:

Gov't Security begin violent crackdown as gov't promises gun control.

France24 is carrying this reporting also:

https://voanews.com/middle-east/Iraqi-forces-push-protesters-back-main-square-kill-five 

A portion of the Jumharyia Bridge is still held by protesters; as it Tahrir Square.

Men also gathering in "tall building" (Revolution Mountain) [Opine: gov't preparing to either starve-it-out or blow-it down]

People angry over the killings, abductions, arrests, etc.

Men have been called by their employers (mostly gov't employed -ed.) and told to return to work.

Note: Fire bombs vs Gov't

9 hours ago, Sumerian said:

lol now you believe Western media reports?

Anyway I don't believe in "taking down" the Government by force, I believe the current Government should resign and there should be a temporary Government to lead Constitutional changes and new laws in place against foreign influence and term limits imposed on politicians.

Then there should be elections for a new President, whilst getting rid of the pathetic "Prime Minister" role.

Not hard is it? Can you tell me what is wrong with such demands, which is what the protesters have asked? But when the corrupt is stuck to his seat, it is hard to move him.

I didn't see that in western médias. 

I never said that what they asked was not good. 

3 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Imam Khamenei is infallible 

At least you were brave enough to say out loud what others who share your view wouldn't dare say because they know how ridiculous it sounds. 

What's really unfortunate is that there are many people who hold such insane views. And they happily label anyone not sharing their views or way of thinking as 'cultists giving Islam a bad name' and go as far as calling others 'non Muslims' - I wonder who's giving Islam and the Shia faith a bad name. 

@Sisterfatima1

I suggest you ask mods to delete that silly statement, lest it become the joke of the generation lol 

9 hours ago, Moalfas said:

Sayed Ali Talqani - one of the well known speakers across Iraq, who is also very close to the 4 Maraaje in Najaf puts out an urgent appeal to the UN to intervene in helping the Iraqis in securing their human rights, getting rid of the corrupt and changing the constitution. 

He expressly points out the foreign backed 'political militias, killing innocent Iraqi protestors in an attempt to restore their control'

Salam he is another opputunist that wants whole of power for himself in Iraq ,if you seen other videos from him that shows how much he is populist that he is more hungry for taking power in Iran than Mr..Sadr but he has a good show off man with weak heart & corruption in his heart that will make situation of Iraq more worse than now because of his weak personality & his limitless greed for power.

@Ashvazdanghe

Mashallah you can see through his corruption in his heart? lol 

I'll tell you who's the one with a 'weak corrupt heart and has limitless greed for power':

Qais Al Khaz'aly,

The puppet leader of a foreign backed militia intimidating, kidnapping and killing innocent Iraqi protestors to stay in power. 

5 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

@Ashvazdanghe

Mashallah you can see through his corruption in his heart? lol 

I'll tell you who's the one with a 'weak corrupt heart and has limitless greed for power':

Qais Al Khaz'aly,

The puppet leader of a foreign backed militia intimidating, kidnapping and killing innocent Iraqi protestors to stay in power. 

I said it from his previous activity in social media not my superpowers:hahaha: also everybody knows that you accuse everyone &party that supports Iran with baseless Zionist propaganda against them &also you are supporting any anti Iran agenda &person as Zionist proxy in name of Iraqi proxy .

:liar:

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I said it from his previous activity in social media not my superpowers:hahaha: also everybody knows that you accuse everyone &party that supports Iran with baseless Zionist propaganda against them . 

lol 'baseless Zionist propaganda' you forgot to add British Shiism haha

It's not my fault that your selectively blind to the evidence of the suffering at the hands of these foreign backed criminals. 

As much as I'm entertained by this pointless back a forth 'haha'-ing, I have more productive things to attend to. Enjoy your day. 

2 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

lol 'baseless Zionist propaganda' you forgot to add British Shiism haha

lol you are a vegetarian that is more worse than that , I only saw a sane vegetarian in whole of my life that she wasn't you :hahaha:

15 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

The son of ayatollah Sistani accepted to keep the actual government. 

Actually the office of sayed al Sistani issued a statement yesterday denying this news. 

8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

lol you are a vegetarian that is more worse than that , I only saw a sane vegetarian in whole of my life that she wasn't you :hahaha:

Very indicative of your level of maturity. 

lf you want to read a good example of "patronizing propaganda", read this. Oh it is this, ,,,yet that, ...but they only,...somehow maybe..."ill-attended"...

The BANNER:  "Analysis: Protests represent the biggest threat to the lraqi political establishment since lSIS was advancing on Baghdad, write Patrick Cockburn"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/Iraq-protests-police-shoot-baghdad-green-zone-death-toll-a9197476.html 

--Gen. Soloimani, lRGC, (paraphrase: But why is he doing this?)

--"shoot-to-kill" on these "ill-attended rallies"

--the "political class" "must stamp out" these protesters

Edited by hasanhh
banner

2300EST 10Nov19

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/11/Iraq-gov-urges-rein-security-forces-bloodbath-191110093534131.html 

Mahdi gov't has stopped issuing death and injury reports and is erecting concrete barriers

A review of Staturday's and early Sunday's street protests and killings

https://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/Iraq/10112019 

A slightly different report on the violence

Some assassinations listed

https://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/cf092aa-22e3-4382-8fee-fe48a8bd3aac  

Constitutional Committee adds more Kurdish Representatives

Edited by hasanhh
clarity

Iranians, Iraqis launch online campaign to stress unbreakable bond

https://en.abna24.com/news//iranians-iraqis-launch-online-campaign-to-stress-unbreakable-bond_987057.html

November 10, 2019 - 5:32 PM News Code : 987057 Source : Press TVLink: 

Iranians, Iraqis launch online campaign to stress unbreakable bond

An online campaign launched by Iranian and Iraqi users against foreign meddling has become a top trend on the social networking website Twitter, underlining their intimate bonds after recent attacks on Iran's consulate in Karbala.

The campaign launched on Friday uses two main Arabic hashtags in support of friendly ties between Tehran and Baghdad.

On Wednesday, tribal heads in Karbala visited Iran's diplomatic mission to apologize for attacks by a group of assailants on the building during a recent spate of unrest in Iraq.

According to the online campaign, "some regional countries and their Western allies wrongly believe that they can conceal their repeated defeats against the Axis of Resistance", which includes Iraq and Iran.

They specifically sought to punish the people of Iraq for hosting millions of Iranians and pilgrims from other countries during annual Arba’een processions, which are held in the holy Iraqi city of Karbala, it said.

7 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

You don’t seem very Mature you have been acting like a child in the chat 

?????? 

Please provide authentic sources for this claim lol 

1 hour ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Debate on Shiachat will not resolve anything

anyway maybe some people are scanning it to understand our mentality to fix or change their tactics for better spreading of false news about Iraq protest & it's relation to Iran or maybe some people  fix their wrong viewpoint.

.For Sundaynight/Mondaymourning 10/11Nov19  13:34GMT

https://www.rferl.org/a/four-protesters-killed-in-fresh-unrest-in-Iraq/30264492.html 

-4 killed; 130 wounded ovenight

-320+ killed so far

UN meets with Ayatollah Sistani 

Now, a questioning of Canadian forces training lraqi security:

https://nowtoronto.com/news/remembrance-day-canadian-forces-Iraq/ 

Sayed Sistani to the UN rep:

'Protesters should not go home until concrete steps had been taken to meet their demands.' 

Now that's someone we're proud to call Leader

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1XL0UK