Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi

Mujtahids Marjas who Allow Third Testimony Ali un wali Ullah in Tashahud

Rate this topic

image.png.a09b091c14b79f5f620afb04a96ac797.pngimage.png.6db612172eb518aae7c4d95927741272.png
Allama Taqi Majlisi Awal (Father of Baqir Majlisi)
As seen on top: book is with tasdeeq of Ayatullah ul uzma Marja e Ali qadar Syed Shahab ud deen marashi Najafi
Who met Imam e zamana (عليه السلام) in his life and also met Bibi Masooma e Qom S.A. and he had biggest library in Asia. with his tasdeeq, this book is of Taqi Majlisi

image.png.2082b29ade8c63466bb6f5c5d0446364.pngimage.png.8203c0704ff951c6cf413ed1b7f551d8.png
Aayatullah Sheikh Yusuf Behrani Quotes Tashahud from Fiqh e Raza in chapter of (Afzal Tashahud)
Like He doesn't know it isn't book of Imam Reza (عليه السلام) but todays molvi know more than him that it isn't!

Edited by Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi

image.png.a4a6a9a7acfbe60e7def636221469b99.pngimage.png.fa9461b7c0f562d19778ccedc0b1f95a.png
Author of Jawahir Al Kalam Ayatullah Sheikh Muhammad Hassan Al Najafi depends on these riwayahs for shadat e salisa in namaz.
he quotes from Fiqh E Raza , and allows additon of the tashahud from Abu Baseer (رضي الله عنه) and other hadiths for tashahud.
He doesn't know Fiqh e Raza is a fabrication but todays molvi knows it is.

31 minutes ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Here I am presenting scans of fatawas from book:
Shahdat e salisa ka jawaz dar tashahud e Namaz:

Mujtahids Who Allow Ali Un Wali Ullah in tashahud
Refrences would be clear and anyone can verify them from particular book.

Brother, there are many books attributed to Imams and ulemas and there are various narrations in the books of Marajas to whom their students deny that they did not mean what is written. It is, therefore, useless to talk about Tasahud here as none is Maraja here to discuss it with you. If you ask me about anything which testifies Wilayah of Ahlebait (عليه السلام) in Salah, I would say Durood in salah is testimony of Wilayah of Ahlebait (عليه السلام). Majority of existing ulemas do not think that Aliyun Waliullah in Tashud is taught by our Imams and they say Durood as proof of Wilayah of Ahlebait in Salah without which salah is invalid.

1 minute ago, Jibrael-e-Muhammadi said:

Brother, there are many books attributed to Imams and ulemas and there are various narrations in the books of Marajas to whom their students deny that they did not mean what is written. It is, therefore, useless to talk about Tasahud here as none is Maraja here to discuss it with you. If you ask me about anything which testifies Wilayah of Ahlebait (عليه السلام) in Salah, I would say Durood in salah is testimony of Wilayah of Ahlebait (عليه السلام). Majority of existing ulemas do not think that Aliyun Waliullah in Tashud is taught by our Imams and they say Durood as proof of Wilayah of Ahlebait in Salah without which salah is invalid.

you are free to verifiy refrences!
plus this thread isn't for debates, please refer to other threads, I am attaching fatwas here only.

3 minutes ago, Jibrael-e-Muhammadi said:

You say about References! 

Asalamo Alaika Wala Ibadah hi saliheen is Aliyun Waliullah brother and it involves all Imams and you are just stuck at Aliyun Waliullah lolz whether it is or it is not. lolz 

:hahaha:

I said donot reply me here. please.
if you want answer to this question, post on other thread here!
I will reply you.

Just now, Jibrael-e-Muhammadi said:

ok brother. I don't have any question. 

don’t be angry listen but only last reply heere.

if Darood has according to you all names,
Then please stop saying testimony of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) becuase he is mentioned by name in darood so is salah walid without 2nd testimony?
Same goes for as salam u alina wa ala ibad illa his saliheen.
If its Ali un waliullah then before being Ali un wali ullah, its Muhammad ur Rasool ullah,
Will salat be valid without 2nd testimony?

no brohter. people distract you using these tactices be aware of them!

image.png.c0e8033d89073b220b25ca6c9379dd1f.pngimage.png.41fe06a5f94f9c48645aefb88c09ca97.png

Ayatullaha Khoi (even though he himself didn't recite) was asked if a man recites shahdat e salisa if he doesn't knows the order, he considers it wajib or mustahib what is hukam on his salat, Ayatullah said if its his aqeedah that his namaz is correct with shahadat e salisa then his namaz is sahih!

image.png.ac2902e201f8b3c08088e91e7f62575f.pngimage.png.d414ede31f6e090bbe6855becacc35a8.png

With Tehqeeq of:
1. Allama Syed Muhsin Al Husseini Al Amini
2. Allama Al Kadtoor Mehmood
3. Allama Ayatullah Al Muhaqiq Sheikh Sanad (in Book wilayat e Ali)

1.JPG.d0b672906024298a3c2583d4ec33a2da.JPG

Hamza bin Abdul Aziz Died in 448 AH.
1000+ years old Alim allowed Ali un wali ullah in tashahud!

here in Shia onine library as well
http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/الكتب/24_المراسم-العلوية-سلار-بن-عبد-العزيز/الصفحة_64#top
here as well

http://ar.lib.eshia.ir/86583/1/73

image.png.041cc2153b61eba83b624e1eece4fdb5.pngimage.png.2deebba0f9a9801556bb8c34f568979d.png

Author of Bihaar Al Anwaar Allamah Majlisi Does istadlal from Riwayah in Ehtejaj e Tabrisi:
Whenever you say la ilaha illalah Muhammad ur Rasool ullah, you must say Ali un Ameer ul momineen.
According to Allamah Majlisi, its authentic!

Plus Allamah majlisi in Bihar Al Anwaar Quotes Tashahud from Fiqh e Raza.
Allama Majlisi didn't know that the book Fiqh e Raza is a fabrication but todays molvi does!

1 hour ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

don’t be angry listen but only last reply heere.

if Darood has according to you all names,
Then please stop saying testimony of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) becuase he is mentioned by name in darood so is salah walid without 2nd testimony?
Same goes for as salam u alina wa ala ibad illa his saliheen.
If its Ali un waliullah then before being Ali un wali ullah, its Muhammad ur Rasool ullah,
Will salat be valid without 2nd testimony?

no brohter. people distract you using these tactices be aware of them!

Well, In you are even wrong there, in Muhammadur Rasolallah (SAAWW), Allah (عزّ وجلّ) introduces his messenger and in Salwat it is mentioned that family of Muhammad is not separate from him. So, there you go. However, there is consensus at present among our ulemas regarding Tashud which is why majority of Shias read Tashud up to Aliyun Waliullah, as for different some ulemas saying otherwise than the majority view even then majority view is to be preferred. What you are mentioning you here is already known to many Mujtahids even then they hold view contrary to you, it is because they have done their research and have found what you maintains to be weak as compared to dominant view.

4 minutes ago, Jibrael-e-Muhammadi said:

Well, In you are even wrong there, in Muhammadur Rasolallah (SAAWW), Allah (عزّ وجلّ) introduces his messenger and in Salwat it is mentioned that family of Muhammad is not separate from him. So, there you go. However, there is consensus at present among our ulemas regarding Tashud which is why majority of Shias read Tashud up to Aliyun Waliullah, as for different some ulemas saying otherwise than the majority view even then majority view is to be preferred. What you are mentioning you here is already known to many Mujtahids even then they hold view contrary to you, it is because they have done their research and have found what you maintains to be weak as compared to dominant view.

I said if darood is metnioning of all aima (عليه السلام), then it first has name of Muhamamd (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم),
Therefore leave 2nd testimony as well.
and this will invalidate your prayer.
testimony is something else, darood is something else.
Testimony of wilayah is also necessary because Ali (عليه السلام) is Imam after Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and wali-e-amr.

Also I have quoted 19 mujtahids above and old pnes hold the view contrary to Current majority of Mujtahids.
Like Hamza Bin Abdul Aziz who came 1000+ years ago gives fatwa of tashahud with Ali un wali ullah.

10 minutes ago, Jibrael-e-Muhammadi said:

Did Allah not introduce Ali (عليه السلام) in Alam-e-zar when All Prophets and souls testified to Nabuwat of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Wilayah of Ali (عليه السلام) ?

Don't remind me of majority,
I heard Allamah Shehenshah Naqvi he said don’t remind us of majority as majority never thinks with fikr and aql.
Majority was  against Ali (عليه السلام)
Majority was against All Aima (عليه السلام)
Majority was against Prophet (عليه السلام)

And also if Ijma consensus is against qol-e-masoom, its batil.

3 minutes ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

I said if darood is metnioning of all aima (عليه السلام), then it first has name of Muhamamd (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم),
Therefore leave 2nd testimony as well.
and this will invalidate your prayer.
testimony is something else, darood is something else.
Testimony of wilayah is also necessary because Ali (عليه السلام) is Imam after Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and wali-e-amr.

Also I have quoted 19 mujtahids above and old pnes hold the view contrary to Current majority of Mujtahids.
Like Hamza Bin Abdul Aziz who came 1000+ years ago gives fatwa of tashahud with Ali un wali ullah.

brother, I said that in that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) introduced Prophet Muhammad (PBUHHP) and, therefore, in following Durood by Aal of Muhammad means Ahlebait (عليه السلام) which include 12 Imams. Why should one drop that ?

10 minutes ago, Jibrael-e-Muhammadi said:

Show me a single ahdith that Imam said don't recite anymore than 2 testimonies in tashahud.
I will leave this discussion accept defeat and will never ever write any thread regarding third testimony!

Just now, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Did Allah not introduce Ali (عليه السلام) in Alam-e-zar when All Prophets and souls testified to Nabuwat of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Wilayah of Ali (عليه السلام) ?

Don't remind me of majority,
I heard Allamah Shehenshah Naqvi he said don’t remind us of majority as majority never thinks with fikr and aql.
Majority was  against Ali (عليه السلام)
Majority was against All Aima (عليه السلام)
Majority was against Prophet (عليه السلام)

And also if Ijma consensus is against qol-e-masoom, its batil.

I see so you think that this Majority is against Ahlebait (عليه السلام) which transmitted the books to you on the order of Ahlebait (عليه السلام). Without this majority, you have no religion brother, this majority is made by Ahlebait (عليه السلام).

8 minutes ago, Jibrael-e-Muhammadi said:

I see so you think that this Majority is against Ahlebait (عليه السلام) which transmitted the books to you on the order of Ahlebait (عليه السلام). Without this majority, you have no religion brother, this majority is made by Ahlebait (عليه السلام).

Ahlebait (عليه السلام) never had majority of people!
See what Allama khomeni says in his book Imamate aur Insaan e kamil:

image.png.1b3def12cc0222378c71cd14ab864373.pngimage.png.a6b5aeecfbd7823e7db141f04e7f2b51.png

Is this majority made by Ahlebait which will be against 12th Imam (عليه السلام) ?

@Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi how many times do you want to discuss the issue of third testimony? How many times do you open a new thread for the same discussion? 

If you follow any marja who allows you to recite it, then feel free to do it. Don't just try to convince others that third testimony is obligatory in tashahud. Because you cannot in anyway prove that.

Do you want that people quote hadith against your quoted hadith, list of Ayatullah who doesn't allow reciting it against your list? What are your motives? 

Edited by Cool