Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mohammadi_follower

Did Raisi succed to fight corruption ?

Rate this topic

I know very well that Iran always has problems of corruption and mismanagement (according to many iranian I know this is even the reason of economic problems in Iran more than economic sanctions) but do Ebrahim Raisi had some success in his fight against corruption ? In general do you think he does good work ?

12 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I know very well that Iran always has problems of corruption and mismanagement (according to many iranian I know this is even the reason of economic problems in Iran more than economic sanctions) but do Ebrahim Raisi had some success in his fight against corruption ? In general do you think he does good work ?

:salam:

His performance till now Shows the Best Way but most important is continuous in this Fight.

any way God help him InShaAllah ...

he started from Judiciary ministry & offices & arrested corrupted judges  and punished them and retired them & now his war with economic corruption in Iran is under way .

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

he started from Judiciary ministry & offices & arrested corrupted judges  and punished them and retired them & now his war with economic corruption in Iran is under way .

Do you have names of those who had been arrested ? Also are you optimist about the economic and corruption situation in Iran ?

@Mohammadi_follower  thanks for your OP because it led me to do some reading.

l found this opined piece which says Raisi is in acie to Ayatollah Khomenei. The piece has an anti-lRl tinge to it.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/ebrahim-raisi-cleric-iranian-hopes-change-190101105530417.html 

Date Jan19

Edited by hasanhh

On 9/30/2019 at 5:33 PM, Mohammadi_follower said:

Do you have names of those who had been arrested ? Also are you optimist about the economic and corruption situation in Iran ?

Salam only name of " Akbar Tabari" the executive manager under command of ex judiciary chief revealed to public .

Ayatollah Alavi Gorgani:‎

Officials must be honest with people, avoid exaggeration in reports

https://en.abna24.com/news//officials-must-be-honest-with-people-avoid-exaggeration-in-reports_979717.html

October 1, 2019 - 6:00 PM News Code : 979717 Source : RasaLink: 
Officials must be honest with people, avoid exaggeration in reports

The teacher in the Islamic Seminaries referred to the need for truthfulness, especially among ‎the officials of the country and urged them to avoid exaggeration in their reports.‎

On 9/30/2019 at 5:33 PM, Mohammadi_follower said:

�ت�ج� تص��ر� برا� اکبر طبر�

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

8 hours ago, hasanhh said:

@Mohammadi_follower  thanks for your OP because it led me to do some reading.

l found this opined piece which says Raisi is in acie to Ayatollah Khomenei. The piece has an anti-lRl tinge to it.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/ebrahim-raisi-cleric-iranian-hopes-change-190101105530417.html 

Date Jan19

In this article it is assumed that Raisi could succed Ayatollah Khamenei but even if I respect Raisi I am not sure he could really have such position. I mean I am not sure he has enough support of iranian population.

1 hour ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

In this article it is assumed that Raisi could succed Ayatollah Khamenei but even if I respect Raisi I am not sure he could really have such position. I mean I am not sure he has enough support of iranian population.

Salam at time of Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) they did this mistake about Mr. montazeri now they are repeating  same mistake again about Raisi  also that article only reflects opposition groups idea that has no value for Iran regime & it's people except few political activists that number of them so low that even between anti regime groups nobody cares about them.

32 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam at time of Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) they did this mistake about Mr.. montazeri now they are repeating  same mistake again about Raisi  also that article only reflects opposition groups idea that has no value for Iran regime & it's people except few political activists that number of them so low that even between anti regime groups nobody cares about them.

I didn't want to say that raisi is a "montazeri bis" by the way. 

Could I ask you if you know who could become the next Suprem leader? 

On 9/30/2019 at 11:54 AM, MehrBanoo said:

:salam:

His performance till now Shows the Best Way but most important is continuous in this Fight.

any way God help him InShaAllah ...

Sorry I don’t know why but I just saw your answer now ! Could I ask if you think he could be the next suprem leader ?

7 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I mean I am not sure he has enough support of iranian population.

How much is this actually a factor?  The Majles-e-Khobregan-e-Rahbari makes its determination by a consensus vote.

19 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I didn't want to say that raisi is a "montazeri bis" by the way. 

Could I ask you if you know who could become the next Suprem leader? 

Salam I don't have any idea but before that they were saying next Suprem leader will be late Ayatollah Shahroodi (رضي الله عنه)  or Sayed Hasan Nasrollah that by death of Ayt Shahroodi (رضي الله عنه) they give place of him to Ayatollah Raisi because both of them have similar background against MKO & working in Judiciary ministry but at the end " The Majles-e-Khobregan-e-Rahbari" will choose the next Supreme leader and some groups believe that after Imam Khamenei only Imam Mahdi deserves leadership . 

13 hours ago, hasanhh said:

How much is this actually a factor?  The Majles-e-Khobregan-e-Rahbari makes its determination by a consensus vote.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam I don't have any idea but before that they were saying next Suprem leader will be late Ayatollah Shahroodi (رضي الله عنه)  or Sayed Hasan Nasrollah that by death of Ayt Shahroodi (رضي الله عنه) they give place of him to Ayatollah Raisi because both of them have similar background against MKO & working in Judiciary ministry but at the end " The Majles-e-Khobregan-e-Rahbari" will choose the next Supreme leader and some groups believe that after Imam Khamenei only Imam Mahdi deserves leadership . 

How sayed Nasrallah could be Suprem leader while he is not even iranian? If such things happen we must change iranian constitution. 

19 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

How sayed Nasrallah could be Suprem leader while he is not even iranian? If such things happen we must change iranian constitution. 

it is their guess not mine and your statement is true but they tried to mention him to make a rift between Shias in Iran & supporters of Hizbullah .

12 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it is their guess not mine and your statement is true but they tried to mention him to make a rift between Shias in Iran & supporters of Hizbullah .

To be clear I am not against such thing but if we do that next are we supposed to give citizenship to all members of hezbollah? Do you have a governmental source talking about that? 

14 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

To be clear I am not against such thing but if we do that next are we supposed to give citizenship to all members of hezbollah? Do you have a governmental source talking about that? 

Sorry , I don't have any governmental source but with all respects to all mebers of Hezbollah this act only causes that some pan Iranist parties to make it to an Iran-Arab war by support of Israel & KSA 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Iran's_next_supreme_leader

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

some groups believe that after Imam Khamenei only Imam Mahdi deserves leadership . 

lf He is told to go active at that time, inshallah.

Yes, l know lRl exists while awaiting Mahdi. (Sorry, inadequately worded. lt is after 3am here.)

15 hours ago, hasanhh said:

It is true that it is not so much a major factor but it is also important to have a person liked by many Iranians in such position. 

41 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Sorry , I don't have any governmental source but with all respects to all mebers of Hezbollah this act only causes that some pan Iranist parties to make it to an Iran-Arab war by support of Israel & KSA 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Iran's_next_supreme_leader

I saw the list of possible candidate for Suprem leader and honnestly some people will probably find me "reactionary" but I think yazdi would be a good candidate for this role. 

14 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

but I think yazdi would be a good candidate for this role. 

which one ?

If we look at the deeper spiritual hand behind the rise of the Shias, from the time of the occultation of Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام), to the point when the Shias having a revolution starting in Iran, to the point of becoming a regional power, we see that it's no coincidence.

Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام) is the hidden hand behind all this, till the day of his arrival. Selection of Shia leaders in this regard, was no coincidence and were guided, directed and chosen by Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام), indirectly, from the last thousand years. The next Shia leader will also be chosen by him, assuming his arrival doesn't occur before hand, hence speculating is pointless. Most people will be surprised by it. Imam Khameni, when he was chosen, was 50 years old. what makes people think the next person wont be younger?

Edited by Shiawarrior313

On 10/2/2019 at 10:26 AM, Mohammadi_follower said:

Sorry I don’t know why but I just saw your answer now ! Could I ask if you think he could be the next suprem leader ?

no problem brother , It was Cause Of my Points that /my post should confirm by a moderator.

hmm As U told , heared some news from people that He wants to be Super leader !!

at first Allah Long live Ayatollah Khamenei and InShaAllah Visit Imam Mahdi on his leadership , and Second If He do his duty as well as possible and in way of justice , Why not ?

: )

On 10/5/2019 at 10:44 AM, MehrBanoo said:

no problem brother , It was Cause Of my Points that /my post should confirm by a moderator.

hmm As U told , heared some news from people that He wants to be Super leader !!

at first Allah Long live Ayatollah Khamenei and InShaAllah Visit Imam Mahdi on his leadership , and Second If He do his duty as well as possible and in way of justice , Why not ?

Again your answer just appeared now sister ! I hope admins will confirm your next faster for the next time.

15 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Again your answer just appeared now sister ! I hope admins will confirm your next faster for the next time.

Alhamdulillah it confirmed

30 billion returned to the beit-ulmal (this is increasing)... This means if officials act according to the Leader's commands how quickly  things improve.

P.S

Today the taxi driver was saying: I insulted Raeisi during the presidential election too much. May God forgive me.

Edited by kamyar

"The favorability of Seyyed Ebrahim Raisi, the conservative candidate for president in 2017 who now heads Iran’s judiciary, has increased by 10 points since January 2018 to 64 percent. In contrast to views of Rouhani’s anticorruption efforts, increasing majorities believe that the judiciary is trying to fight economic corruption (73%) and has increased its efforts since last year (60%)."

Source

Poll results in PDF

Edited by kamyar

15 minutes ago, kamyar said:

"The favorability of Seyyed Ebrahim Raisi, the conservative candidate for president in 2017 who now heads Iran’s judiciary, has increased by 10 points since January 2018 to 64 percent. In contrast to views of Rouhani’s anticorruption efforts, increasing majorities believe that the judiciary is trying to fight economic corruption (73%) and has increased its efforts since last year (60%)."

Source

Poll results in PDF

I think finally he could be a good potential successor to Ayatollah Khamenei. 

Iran's Judiciary chief: US behind all crimes carried out in region

https://en.abna24.com/news//irans-judiciary-chief-us-behind-all-crimes-carried-out-in-region_985416.html

November 1, 2019 - 4:10 PM News Code : 985416 Source : MehrLink: 

Iran's Judiciary chief: US behind all crimes carried out in region

Iranian Judiciary Chief Seyyed Ebrahim Raeisi said on Thursday that all the crimes in the region are committed by the US.

Making the remarks in east Azerbaijan, Tabriz, he reiterated Iran's main policy is having cooperation with all world countries but in case a country takes hostiles stances against Iran, the Islamic Republic will resist with all its power against it.

"Americans have face failure in all the measures they have taken against us and if they do not do anything more it means they can do no more," he said.

Iran's Judiciary Chief asks for trying US officials for creating ISIL

https://en.abna24.com/news//irans-judiciary-chief-asks-for-trying-us-officials-for-creating-isil_985872.html

November 3, 2019 - 6:13 PM News Code : 985872 Source : FNALink: 

Iran's Judiciary Chief asks for trying US officials for creating ISIL

Iran's Judiciary Chief Ebrahim Rayeesi said that the American officials who have created the ISIL should account for the terrorist group's heinous crimes in the region and stand trial in an international court.

"We really believe that international lawyers and those who really claim to be advocates of human rights should call for the trial of human rights violators and those who have created the ISIL, supported it, armed it and allowed it to commit horrible crimes in our region," he added.