Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AkhiraisReal

Descendants of Yazid, Sufyan, Marwan, Elite families and Royals of Today

Rate this topic

On 9/26/2019 at 4:34 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

But the committee of 300 and 13 bloodlines can be easily found.

From the CIA homepage ..

CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300

Sample Quotes:

These men are IN OPEN VIEW. These men are the servants of the One World Government-New World Order. Like the rapist who stops to offer his victim a friendly ride, he does not LOOK like the monster he is. If he did, his intended victim would run off screaming in fright. The same applies to government at all levels. President Bush does not LOOK like a dutiful servant of the upper-level parallel government, but make no mistake about it, he is as much a MONSTER as are those horrors found in horror-movies.

Bloodlines of Illuminati

Finally, after a number of requests that I assemble my writings exposing the top 13 Illuminati bloodlines, I have taken the time to put it all together in a book with a comprehensive index. History is important. In order to know where we are going, we need to know where we have been. To control the past is to control the present. The Illuminati’s control over the entire learning process from cradle to grave gives them great ability to shape our frames of references.

On 9/25/2019 at 5:06 PM, AkhiraisReal said:

Could it be that Queen Elizabeth is actually linked to these shaytans like the rest of the royal and elite families.

wasalaam,

Thank you for these so important questions. Instead of delving on the Yazids of 1200 years ago, we can think about them today.

Just because somebody looks European, does not mean they aren't descended from them. So, both are important. The genes, and the opinion. Certain opinions activate certain genes, while the other opinions bring out the best out of us. We all have evil and good in us.

Thank you dear brother, I hope that more people become like you, and use their minds to this time era, instead of thinking secularly in this time zone, while only thinking of the battle between good and evil with people riding horses and holding swords. Nowadays they wear business suits, mont blank pens, limousines, and private jets. And AK47's.

I want to add something that you mentioned in one of your posts:

They appear united, but they are divided - according to the Qur'an. That is for the anti 313

for the 313 .. it's the exact opposite. Appear divided, but are united. 

let's keep this light alive and clean this planet of such scum! labayka ya hussain!

Edited by 313 Seeker

Just now, AkhiraisReal said:

Why is there a book about the committee of the 300 in the official cia page called conspirators hierarchy.?

Very strange indeed. I studied most of it, and this is the past generation, or two generations ago. The current one would need a new book.

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

Nowadays they wear business suits, mont blank pens, limousines, and private jets. And AK47's.

I want to add something that you mentioned in one of your posts:

They appear united, but they are divided - according to the Qur'an. That is for the anti 313

for the 313 .. it's the exact opposite. Appear divided, but are united. 

let's keep this light alive and clean this planet of such scum! labayka ya hussain!

Unfortunately brother some of them might also be wearing turbans and be Shia.

As for the elite enemies of the Imam, yes they might be divided but their hate is united which is the only thing that keeps them togheter I guess. While the greed is separeting them.

3 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Unfortunately brother some of them might also be wearing turbans and be Shia.

:grin: That is true. 

4 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

As for the elite enemies of the Imam, yes they might be divided but their hate is united which is the only thing that keeps them togheter I guess. While the greed is separeting them.

In addition to this, what unites them is love of the dunya (women, cars, financial security, children, etc.), while they HATE death. They fear death so much, and so that is exactly what you said. They agree that they hate us all, and that kind of acts like a glue.

Just now, AkhiraisReal said:

And the Shias of Ahlul Bayt don't fear anything other than Allah.

That is it! Fearing Allah, means you don't fear creations. So that makes you virtually fearless of any imaginable circumstance. Because circumstances and creatures are not Allah.

It is a great deal. 

Brother, I was surprised to find out that Sunis also have the concept of Sufyani. They have been so obsessed with Dajjal that I thought they don't even acknowledge the fake "Khalifa". So , to my wonderment I actually found there is a wikipedia page on him :D

So here let me quote some parts that I see relevant:

Reports about Sufyani are available in both Sunni and Shia Hadith collections.

Disorder, strife, and fear will emerge in the Magrib (west)... Strife will proliferate. (Ash-Sharani, Mukhtasar Tazkirah al-Qurtubi, p. 440)

A kind of corruption will surface from which no party will be able to protect itself, and spread immediately in every direction. This situation will persist until one comes and says: “O people, from now on your leader is Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام).” (Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntadhar, p. 23)

Later the sedition which started in the west will arrive to Al-Sham (the Levant), thus two banners will fight for control over the Syrian region; they will fight until their armies are exhausted.

Following these events the Sufyani will start an uprising in the dry valley of Transjordan and move to seize Damascus, he will gain much support and he will advance to capture the rest of Syria, defeating the two other competing forces. Once he captures the 5 districts of Al-Sham, he will send armies to Iraq.

Abu Hurayrah has narrated that the Prophet said:

A man will emerge from the depths of Damascus. He will be called Sufyani. Most of those who follow him will be from the tribe of Kalb. He will kill by ripping the stomachs of women and even kill the children. A man from my family will appear in the Haram, the news of his advent will reach the Sufyani and he will send to him one of his armies. He (referring to the Mahdi) will defeat them. They will then travel with whoever remains until they come to a desert and they will be swallowed. None will be saved except the one who had informed the others about them. (Mustadrak Al-Hakim)

The Sufyani will be followed, for the most part, by the tribe of Banu Kalb, and will have fought with anyone daring to oppose him. Injustice will rule the day and his disregard for life will reach the point where defenseless women will be ripped open and innocent children slain unmercifully. The tribe of Qays will rise up against him, however, they will not succeed, and he will slaughter all of them.

The Sufyani's army will go to Kufa; a city in Iraq, and from there he will launch an attack against the Khurasan. At the Gate of Istakhr, Shuayb bin Salih and the Hashimites will join forces and engage the army of the Sufyani. The battle will be extremely fierce with a tremendous loss of life and the army of the Sufyani will suffer a temporary defeat. It is at this time that a yearning for the Mahdi's appearance is on the lips of everyone.

The army of the Sufyani will march from the direction of Iraq to seize the Mahdi, however, when they reach the desert near Dhi Hulayfah the ground will swallow them up. However, two will escape to convey the news but even when he learns of the occurrence he will not be deterred. There will be some people from the Quraysh who manage to escape from him to Constantinople, which will be at that time under the control of the Non-Muslims. When the Sufyani asks for their return they will be returned whereupon not only the escapees' throats will be slit but those like them.

Khalid bin Ma'dan said:

The Sufyani will emerge with three staffs in his hand. Anyone whom he strikes with them will die. (Nu'aym bin Hammad)

The Sufyani is a man whose trial involves his person, his power, his speed and his fighting. One of his wonders consists of his staffs, which kill anyone he strikes with them. The hadith about the Sufyani confirms that he is a tyrant who will spread corruption and crime in the Earth immediately before the appearance of the Mahdi.

I always heard about the story that as soon as Mahdi announces his arrival and army will be dispatched towards him and the 313 (right after they unite), and that this army will be swallowed by the Earth. I knew this one from Suni sources, but they don't make much emphasis on it being Sufiani. It is no wonder that this is hushed up, because that would put the whole lineage at risk .. Sufiani --> Yazid --> Muwawya --> Uthman --> Aisha/Abu Bakr -- ibn abi Sufian etc

Dear brother, look this guy looks like a suni with a peacock feathered turban, and he talks about it the way you and I do. He actually keeps his eye open for actual timely situations, and not 1200 years drama.

4 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Brother, I was surprised to find out that Sunis also have the concept of Sufyani. They have been so obsessed with Dajjal that I thought they don't even acknowledge the fake "Khalifa". So , to my wonderment I actually found there is a wikipedia page on him :D

So here let me quote some parts that I see relevant:

I always heard about the story that as soon as Mahdi announces his arrival and army will be dispatched towards him and the 313 (right after they unite), and that this army will be swallowed by the Earth. I knew this one from Suni sources, but they don't make much emphasis on it being Sufiani. It is no wonder that this is hushed up, because that would put the whole lineage at risk .. Sufiani --> Yazid --> Muwawya --> Uthman --> Aisha/Abu Bakr -- ibn abi Sufian etc

In the video that you linked the guy says the same thing to not be focused on sufyani. Yes the Sunni mostly concentrate on the dajjal personality.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

@AkhiraisReal 

In mockery and imitation of God’s 12 tribes, Satan blessed 12 bloodlines. One of these bloodlines was the Ishmaeli bloodline from which a special elite line developed alchemy, assassination techniques, and other occult practices. One bloodline was Egyptian/Celtic/Druidic from which Druidism was developed. One bloodline was in the orient and developed oriental magic. One lineage was from Canaan and the Canaanites. It had the name Astarte, then Astorga, then Ashdor, and then Astor. The tribe of Dan was used as a Judas Iscariot type seed. The royalty of the tribe of Dan have descended down through history as a powefful Satanic bloodline. The 13th or final blood line was copied after God’s royal lineage of Jesus. This was the Satanic House of David with their blood which they believe is not only from the House of David but also from the lineage of Jesus, who they claim had a wife and children. The 13th Satanic bloodline was instilled with the direct seed of Satan so that they would not only carry Christ’s blood--but also the blood of his "brother" Lucifer.

We know from hadiths that when Mahdi arrives, the people among the descendants of Prophet Mohammed will mostly reject him. So chances are that many of them are part of the anti 313.

Also, the sufiani who will claim to be khalifa, will probably claim to be descended from Imam Ali and Fatima,  just as Abu Bakr el Baghdadi did. He called himself al-Hussaini. And chances are that he does have some blood from that family as well. I read hadiths saying that the Mahdi will refer to him as a cousin. But I don't have them handy,
There is a hadith I read saying that when he emerges, the people of the Prophets family will reject him, and the sun worshippers will accept him.

There is a good chance that descendants of Yazid will support him, and I even heard (I can not prove this one at all) that one of Iblis' direct sons converted to Islam some time ago. I read this years ago on a weird website. It is very possible.

What would be most interesting, would be to find out who are the people who knowingly treasure their lineage in the sufiani hypocrite world. People who are aware of it and still support this line of thought. The line of thought of Yazid and co.

@AkhiraisReal, brother I was searching throught the council of 300 book and found these claims:

(14)To press for the spread of religious cults such as the Moslem Brotherhood, Moslem fundamentalism, the Sikhs, and to carry out experiments of the Jim Jones and "Son of Sam" type of murders. It is worth noting that the late Ayatollah Khomeini was a creation of British Intelligence Military Intelligence Division 6, commonly known as M16, as I reported in my 1985 work, "What Really Happened In Iran."

Any seemingly strong leader who SUDDENLY APPEARS to "rescue" the nation must be regarded with the utmost suspicion. Remember that Khomeini was groomed for years by British intelligence, especially during his time in Paris, before he sud-denly appeared as the savior of Iran. Boris Yeltsin is from the same M16-SIS stable.

Witness recent history when James Earl Carter toppled the Shah of Iran. Why was the Shah deposed and then murdered by the United States government? fn a word, because of DRUGS. The Shah had clamped down and virtually put an end to the immensely lucrative opium trade being conducted out of Iran by the British. At the time that the Shah took over in Iran, there were already one million opium/heroin addicts. This the British would not tolerate, so they sent the United States to do their dirty work for them in terms of the "special relationship" between the two countries. When Khomeini took over the U.S. Embassy in Teheran, arms sales by the United States, which had begun with the Shah, were not discontinued. Why not? Had the United States done so, Khomeini would have canceled the British monopoly of the opium trade in his country. To prove the point, after 1984, Khomeini's liberal attitude toward opium had increased the number of addicts to 2 million, according to United Nations and World Health Organization statistics. Both President Carter and his successor, Ronald Reagan, willingly and with full knowledge of what was at stake, went on supplying arms to Iran even while American hostages languished in captivity. In 1980 I wrote a monograph under the title, "What Really Happened in Iran," which set out the facts. The arms trade with Iran was sealed at a meeting between Cyrus Vance, a servant of the Committee of 300, and Dr.. Hashemi, which resulted in the U.S. Air Force beginning an immediate airlift of arms to Iran, carried on even at the height of the hostage crisis the arms came from U.S. Army stockpiles in Germany and some were even flown directly from the United States with refueling stops at the Azores. With the advent of Khomeini, who was put in power in Iran by the Committee of 300, opium production skyrocketed. By 1984 Iran's opium production exceeded 650 metric tons of opium per annum. What Carter and Reagan did was ensure that there was no further interference in the opium trade and they carried out the mandate given to them by the oligarchical families in Britain in this connection. Iran presently rivals the Golden Triangle in the volume of opium produced. The Shah was not the only victim of the Committee of 300 William Buckley, CIA station chief in Beirut, in all his lack of experience on who is behind the opium trade, began conducting investigations in Iran, Lebanon and even spent time in Pakistan.

I am in no way saying that this information is correct, but what do you think?

59 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

@AkhiraisReal 

We know from hadiths that when Mahdi arrives, the people among the descendants of Prophet Mohammed will mostly reject him. So chances are that many of them are part of the anti 313

Sufyani is the descendant of Abu sufyan.

I think majority of the servants of the Imam the 313 ones will be from the elite Shia seyid families and the elite servants of sufyani(la) will be from the elite shaytan ones, the descendants of yazid, mawya, sufyan.

21 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

@AkhiraisReal, brother I was searching throught the council of 300 book and found these claims:

I am in no way saying that this information is correct, but what do you think?

I Have heard several similar stories about the link of Khomeini and the mi6 or cia. I really have no idea brother. There are many conspiracies about the origins of him and the iranian government. If you for example look at their parliament it has freemason look. Not to mention that their flag which many others have also pointed out looks like the sikh religion symbol.

But again, somethings we will never know. Maybe what Khomeini did was for a greater cause.

19 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Sufyani is the descendant of Abu sufyan.

I think majority of the servants of the Imam the 313 ones will be from the elite Shia seyid families and the elite servants of sufyani(la) will be from the elite shaytan ones, the descendants of yazid, mawya, sufyan.

I Have heard several similar stories about the link of Khomeini and the mi6 or cia. I really have no idea brother. There are many conspiracies about the origins of him and the iranian government. If you for example look at their parliament it has freemason look. Not to mention that their flag which many others have also pointed out looks like the sikh religion symbol.

But again, somethings we will never know. Maybe what Khomeini did was for a greater cause.

This is shocking to say the least. Especially that Oliver Stone's son visited Iran and met with Ahmedinejad. I wish I had seen this interview earlier, and actually would love to read that book that they talk about. This lady does not seem like she is lying, which I can see on her kind-looking face.

So, what will it be? Another hero falling from grace in my mind? Or did he go rogue and go against his CIA paymasters after they stopped paying him? Or is it all misinformation. Really, world sucks and can't wait to get out of here to return to God.

I keep thinking of that supposed Albert Pike letter - you heard of it for sure - where he describes this clash between Islam and Jews as part of a greater Satanic plan for ww3. Of course Albert is a Luciferian that he even admits himself.

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Up until the Islamic Revolution, there was no Islamic force on Earth, since the Ottoman Empire fell. So to have a clash, one would have to create the players I guess. Other times I think that maybe they created something that they lost control of. But then again, I am always suspicious that they don't get deep into conspiracies, and instead they keep pointing fingers at "west" and "USA" and "England", which are just corporations in the stock exchange, right? They don't name and shame the actual movers of the system, or try to publish real conspiracies of the whose-who of the elite. They also don't try to make an interest-free system. I don't know what to think, but from now on Ayatulah Khomenei and the WF government will be under my personal scrutiny, for my own sake of finding the truth. Where are the honorable people with good intentions left on this Earth? Or are they all gone and oppressed and suppressed? How would a 313 start off? Without any kind of military and political power support base? Perhaps! Perhaps we can't count on anybody anywhere. Who knows? God knows.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, 313 Seeker said:

Up until the Islamic Revolution, there was no Islamic force on Earth, since the Ottoman Empire fell.

And this is the primary reason the West hates lran. Releated, Turkey spent 50+ years trying to join the chr!stian club (Europoean Union) before realizing it was wasting its time and humiliating itself by trying to qualify.

Just remember Algiers and excluding details and minutia your understanding will be complete.

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

And this is the primary reason the West hates lran. Releated, Turkey spent 50+ years trying to join the chr!stian club (Europoean Union) before realizing it was wasting its time and humiliating itself by trying to qualify.

Just remember Algiers and excluding details and minutia your understanding will be complete.

It's no secret that the non-Islamic world doesn't like powerful, united and progressive Islamic entities. In most cases I as a Muslim don't like them either, but in the case of IRI, I have to respect them for much of what they have done in the past 40 years. 

On 9/26/2019 at 11:02 PM, AkhiraisReal said:

Salam, I didn't say every descendant of them will be amongst the enemies of Ahlul Bayt, even though that is my personal believe, unless they have reverted and Allah has shown them the path of Islam. I am pretty sure there will be Muslims and Shias in the enemies side too. But your DNA plays a big role, but you look at it in a conventional way. Yes you have free will, but that free will can't make you become an infallible Imam etc. Do you know of any Royal or Elite family that married outside their class, or blood? maybe you can mention some very few, but majority of them are very careful into choosing their partner, because they know how DNA affects the descendants, and They are very proud of that blood. Like seyids marrying seyids. For example, do you know that people sometimes pay thousands of thousand dollars for animal breeding, why? because of their DNA that makes them unique or superior, maybe in racing, or intelligence or looks etc.

The lineage you quoted is not the correct one. If she is linked to someone most likely it's the ummayads.

DNA has nothing to do with this! If you're going to blame the DNA, then we can go ahead and blame our DNA for all our sins! This is purely spiritual.

@AkhiraisReal I did some research and found this website that claims the letter by Albert Pike has its first appearance in a book from the 1950's and that the 

The first real reference to it in its current form is found in William Guy Carr’s Book entitled Pawns in the Game, which was published in 1958.

Furthermore, there was talk about it having been in a museum, and I found several websites claiming that this was not the case

However, contrary to what Carr wrote in Pawns In The Game, we later find out that the letter was never catalogued in the British Museum Library. That point is cleared up in a second book, which was published posthumously after Carr’s death.

The Keeper of manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez’s knowledge should have said it WAS in 1925”.
William Guy Carr, Satan Prince of This World, page 22

LINK

20 minutes ago, A_A said:

DNA has nothing to do with this! If you're going to blame the DNA, then we can go ahead and blame our DNA for all our sins! This is purely spiritual.

Thank you! I believe that what @AkhiraisReal is saying is that there are people who are treasuring their lineage of certain people, which would activate the DNA that most resonates with those ancestors that they revere. 

I see, but mixing biology with tradition is a mistake and the clarification must be made. Sure, some families are more likely to pass down traditions pertaining to a specific religion or faith to their offspring, but biology is out of the question in dictating their actions and creed. 

On 4/12/2020 at 3:51 PM, 313 Seeker said:

This is shocking to say the least. Especially that Oliver Stone's son visited Iran and met with Ahmedinejad. I wish I had seen this interview earlier, and actually would love to read that book that they talk about. This lady does not seem like she is lying, which I can see on her kind-looking face.

So, what will it be? Another hero falling from grace in my mind? Or did he go rogue and go against his CIA paymasters after they stopped paying him? Or is it all misinformation. Really, world sucks and can't wait to get out of here to return to God.

I haven't read the thread and I haven't watched the video. But I think we should be careful about judging a person because they have a "kind-looking face".

About 20 years ago I had a friend whose father was a secret agent for the Pakistani ISI. According to his father Ayatullah Khomeini was not with the USA. Now that is just the view of one person but considering that conspiracy theorists like to latch onto any defective information, perhaps they could latch onto this information.

27 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

I haven't read the thread and I haven't watched the video. But I think we should be careful about judging a person because they have a "kind-looking face".

About 20 years ago I had a friend whose father was a secret agent for the Pakistani ISI. According to his father Ayatullah Khomeini was not with the USA. Now that is just the view of one person but considering that conspiracy theorists like to latch onto any defective information, perhaps they could latch onto this information.

Pakistan ISI Logo.png

Nice satanic symbol?

1 hour ago, A_A said:

I see, but mixing biology with tradition is a mistake and the clarification must be made. Sure, some families are more likely to pass down traditions pertaining to a specific religion or faith to their offspring, but biology is out of the question in dictating their actions and creed. 

Well when we talk about lineage, we mean also spiritual lineage, as well as what I believe to be genetic memory. In Islamic texts we are often told about the importance of marrying people from good families, because the bad of bad families can come out in your kids. The fight between good and evil on this earth is actually a fight between tribes. We have the good tribes on one side, who are usually having prophets and saints in their pedigree, and the other side has satanic heroes and Iblis as their patriarch. The fight against the Satanic lineages will culminate in having several top leaders from these families, who are known as the likes of the AntiChrist/Dajjal. At the same time the descendent of the Prophet Mohamed will be representing the leadership of the other side. Of course the Sufiani, who is the topic of this thread, will have one of his grandchildren carry his family responsibility of serving Satan to the highest degree. Even though it is not a rule that anybody descended from Satan or a Prophet is necessarily a good person, it is a rule that the chosen ones among those families carry a special inheritance that can be seen as a continuation of the past generations.

30 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Of course it is true that a kind-looking face can be deceiving. 

We have the angelic face of one of the worlds foremost AntiChrist contenders 

c1b6a420946b1e60310a6d62c7c1a835.thumb.jpg.628f0100d75b442b334b58ea267ff042.jpg

But if you look into his eyes, or watch him when he speaks you see the Satan in him ..

170724134050-jared-kushner-white-house-02-super-tease.thumb.jpg.95b0e1f22b28d3b24a319ce73c535fa2.jpg

This above picture is not an exception, he basically always looks evil when he speaks. Also if you look into his eyes while he smiles, you can see his true nature, that reflects the kind of person from a family that would buy the most expensive office building in the world at 666 Fifth Avenue.

When it comes to Mr. Stone, he might be a lost person who is confused and misguided, but he looks genuinely kind. He is openly a Freemason, and could be wrong. 

It is just hard to explain away how the zionist French government could protect and send Sayid Khomeini in with an Air France airplane.

But anyway, let all the theories about everything be put into the open and let the truth speak for itself. It is described in the Quran that Allah flings the truth against falsehood, in order to have the truth emerge victorious. For those who are confident about their beliefs, they will not fear having their beliefs challenged by anyone who is doing so in good will. On the contrary, they will encourage it, because in this way their own beliefs will only become further cemented, and they could also find out things that they are wrong about.

26 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

We have the angelic face of one of the worlds foremost AntiChrist contenders 

You mean Dajjal? I hold the view that Dajjal will either be a system or a concept. Now an actual person. I.e. it is a metaphor. 

It is just hard to explain away how the zionist French government could protect and send Sayid Khomeini in with an Air France airplane.

Didn't the group with Ayatullah Knomeini charter the flight? I don't see why the French would want to harm him. To them he was just another political opponent of a national ruler and they wouldn't want to upset his many supporters. 

1 minute ago, Muhammed Ali said:

You mean Dajjal? I hold the view that Dajjal will either be a system or a concept. Now an actual person. I.e. it is a metaphor. 

Didn't the group with Ayatullah Knomeini charter the flight? I don't see why the French would want to harm him. To them he was just another political opponent of a national ruler and they wouldn't want to upset his many supporters. 

To some Dajjal is a system, to others he is actually a person. From the hadiths I read about it, he is described as a person who will pray behind the Mahdi.

When it comes to Sayid Khomeini, the French government is the same freemasonic and satanic / zionist government that follows all the zionist agendas to the point. So to harbor, support and fly in a revolutionary person like that, must have had the ok and green light of those on top. And those on top are the hezbulshaytan in my opinion. So that's why to me it's either that they did a mistake, or they were in on it. Add to this the whole Iran contra affair, it makes it even more suspicious to me. But the thing that speaks for the WF government of the IRI is that their past 40 years actions have been reasonably in line with their declared objectives of fighting zionism, satanism, imperialism and oppression. At least that is from what I can see, and I could be wrong. So, it is very confusing to say the least.

6 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

To some Dajjal is a system, to others he is actually a person. From the hadiths I read about it, he is described as a person who will pray behind the Mahdi.

what? you mean  prophet Isa (عليه السلام). will pray behind  imam mahdi (عليه السلام).

1 minute ago, AkhiraisReal said:

what? you mean  prophet Isa (عليه السلام). will pray behind  imam mahdi (عليه السلام).

yes, according to the hadiths that will happen right after he (عليه السلام) joins the 313+1

10 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

above you said dajjal will do that

wow I must be confused. Obviously I didn't mean to say that. THANKS FOR CORRECTING ME! :sign_sorry::respect::sign_merci:

And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy - devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another decorative speech in delusion.  6:112

So the enemy of the prophet Jesus would be included in the above verse. 

To me it makes sense that you will have claimants to be Jesus, before he emerges, as we already have had many of them before. But from what I've read about Dajjal from our hadiths it sounds quite credible that he is a human. It would be interesting to discuss this topic, as I'm not really the expert in Dajjal, as much as Sufiani interests me more. But I do know it from the Christian perspective quite well, because the people in charge seem to really take the literal Bible predictions about the Antichrist and try to emulate it.