Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Trump. IMPEACHMENT?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

6bd8407bf6d5ceee8602e3fad4c3511f_412.jpg

• Veteran Member

Chairman Adam Schiff  "l do not know" who the whistleblower is and Republicans better not reveal his name.

As l have posted, the whistleblower's name is known to the Press, and is also known to staff members, is in the Mueller Report and is a public figure.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/impeachment-hearings-adam-schiff-whistleblower-identity 

• Veteran Member

Well "quid pro quo" ain't working for the Demoncrats, so now, over the same phone call, it is now "bribery".

https://www.france24.com/en/20191115-top-democrat-pelosi-says-Trump-already-admitted-ukraine-bribe-and-is-obstructing-congress 

OPINE: :hahaha:These are lawyers and many are former prosecutors and after all this they have to change the name of the accusation?

Elsewhere, people in OMB -Office of Management and Budget- have been subpoenaed to testify as the Demoncrats tried to find money that suggests "bribery".  :ko:

• Veteran Member

:ko: "Ready for some really crazy information?"

"Ukraine needs all the friends it can get, So why did it boot the American Ambassador early?" 16May2019

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/ukraine-needs-all-the-friends-it-can-get-so-why-did-it-boot-the-American-ambassador-early/ 

A relatively short read, but for a more complete explanation -Gay rights - Church Coruption - formation of Ukraine Orthodox Church (which is on ShiaChat) - graft - Moscow - etc see:

https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/whats-really-behind-the-state-departments-meddling-in-ukraine/  by a former diplomat, dated 11April2019

Long, but identities coruption extending into the US. Also, the bi-polar nature of pro-Chr!stian morality and LGBTl agendae. Yavanovich' is towards the bottom and her involvement. According to the article, alot of this started with Obama and Hillary.

Other articles l read,

https://www.stalkerzone.org/yovanovitch-did-not-come-grants-are-suspended-what-is-happening-now-at-the-us-embassy-in-ukraine/  dated 13May2019

And contrary to Friday the 15th's testamony, this dated 06May2019 "U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Yovanovitch to be recalled -media"

https://www.unian.info/politics/10540629-u-s-ambassador-to-ukraine-yovanovitch-to-be-recalled-media.html 

OPINE: 0ne observation is all this that has not been mentioned in the media is: he maybe Trump's "personal lawyer", but Giuliani made his name in NYC and the Justice Dep't (DoJ) as a prosecutor of white-collar crime.

Edited by hasanhh
article dates added
  • Advanced Member

Like Nixon, he's being impeached for attacking another member of their elitist bubble, those are the only crimes that matter. Going around congress to continue arming Saudi Arabia to continue fueling one of the worst humanitarian crisis in the world in Yemen, 85,000 kids dead, millions at risk of famine, meh, who cares. Just like Nixon, killing Cambodians, meh, big whoop. The biggest crimes are left unpunished. But don't you dare touch our little darling, no matter how corrupt he/she is, they're special. It's just like how the criminal justice system works. People jail in prison for smoking weed, but none jailed for illegal home foreclosures and causing a crisis that affected millions of lives. Business as usual.

Edited by Mohamed1993
  • Veteran Member

Here is an interesting read about Hunter Biden, Kerry's stepson, Burisma money-laundering and found while searching Ukraine-'drug money'.

h

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/john-kerrys-son-cut-business-ties-with-hunter-biden-over-ukrainian-oil-deal  

The two were in business with Devon Archer in Rosemont Seneca Partners, who also join Burisma Holdings.

Edited by hasanhh
  • Veteran Member

Wed,20Nov19

The day's "impeachment hearings" revealed that Trump wanted "nothing". No quid pro quo.

Ch. Adam Schiff (D, 28th CA) miss quotes from the Trump-call transcript by alledging President Zelensky(Ukraine) said "to buy more Javelins"; when in reality he said "we are ready to buy more Javelines". [It is Trump's next  reply where he asks for a favor]. From other sources, Ukraine got 200 Javelin FGM-148 [Raytheon, $174,000 each) last year (2018). According to Foreign Policy, these are being kept in the rear and have not been deployed. The Donbass force opposing Kyev has an estimated 86 tanks and just over 100 infantry fighting vehicles, in a battle that is now in trench warfare.

Amb Sondland's testimony was not the "bombshell" the Democrats promised and Sondland testified the best he could.[l thought he did a good and professional job of it.]  After the lunch break, while the Republicans reiterated the "there was no quid pro quo", no bribery and other exonerating information, one Demoncrat after another abused and berated Amb. Sondland with angry toned deliveries and insinuating questions. Harping on his buying Inaugural tickets (the seats purchased cost over $1million) and other contrived failings to suggest that he is somehow a false witness.

Chairman Schiff adjourned for the day with his own attack on Amb Sondland, obviously angry and in a hurry to "get out of their" (earlier l noticed many Demoncratic chairs were empty this afternoon).

After adjournment, the CBS News panel lashed out at Amb Sondland with insinuations and belittlement.

Disgusto

So stay tuned folks for the next installment of this showtrial.

Oh, look up where the 28th Congressional District of California is, or take my word for it, when . . .

"From Hollywood . . . it's the Adam Schiff Show . . . a Nancy Pelosi Production"

• Veteran Member

What is this hokey hoax about Trump denying Ukraine "security assistance" for "support against Russia"(Amb Hale) which in turn "affects our" national security?

I knew Ukraine exported artillery, but wait, Ukraine's weapons-industrial complex is beginning to ramp-up and matches Russia in electronic warfare.

https://defence-blog.com/army/ukraine-announces-mass-production-modern-artillery-ammunition.html  date Aug 2018 

----this includes artillery delivered anti-tank ammo

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/look-out-russia-ukraine-building-its-own-anti-tank-missiles-92416   date 03Nov2019

---another class of anti-tank weapons 

https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/weapons-sales 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukroboronprom     An emerging behemouth. A conglomerate that includes universities.

Impeachment Related testimony: Ms. Laura Cooper, the deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia told the "Adam Schiff Show" (lmpeachment hearings) that "Ukraine needed this" in a somewhat urgent manner and agree with the characterization that this is "critical". Then said "Ukrainians are on the right path" in their ability to defend themselves. OPINE: she knows she lied under oath because how could she not know the above as Defense official -especially with intelligence briefings?

Other Ms.Cooper: https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/Trump-impeachment-hearing-coverage-laura-cooper-david-hale-testimony-live-stream-2019-11-20/ 

Edited by hasanhh
  • Veteran Member

"From Hollywood . . . it's the Adam Schiff Show . . . executive producer Nancy Pelosi" Episode6, 21Nov19

In today's program, we have now learned that so many people have had knowledge and various levels of auditory access to the Trump-Zelensky conversation that it can only be described as an 'open conference call'.

:hahaha:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

Sunday, 08Dec19

The proposed House articles of impeachment were publicized this weekend. Here is a current poll:

https://news.yahoo.com/new-yahoo-news-you-gov-poll-shows-that-democrats-have-failed-to-seal-the-deal-on-impeachment-210403091.html 

Polling numbers have barely moved in a month.

Even after public hearings, the country is "polarized".

• Veteran Member

0918hrs EST, The impeachment Hearings, House Judiciary Hearing

Demoncratic Chairman Nadler did a potificating rather than an opening statement.

And now he and the ranking Republican member Collins of Georgia are bickering.

:dwarf:"l am going politically insane."   :grin:

• Veteran Member

Opine: For something so serious (articles of impeachment) we now have something so thread bare.

To Wit:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/he-endangers-the-constitution-democrats-unveil-impeachment-articles-144808609.html 

Question: How does Trump jeopardize our elections?

• Veteran Member
On 12/10/2019 at 9:15 AM, hasanhh said:

Question: How does Trump jeopardize our elections?

He doesn't, other than he'll be re-elected. 

Don't be thinking I like Trump, but I stick to middle ground as much as my emotions allow me.

I am amazed they haven't come up with an actual something on him. I expected a long dirt list from the first time they said impeach...which was seconds after finding out he won the election. All they would need is a connection between him and his businesses in trust. They can't even find that. 

We have Trudeau, we don't know what your problem is. 

I read the entire transcript and quite honestly you've got to read it, then watch two dozen episodes of NCIS to muster a case. 

Let's say somebody robbed your house, you're talking to the police. You tell them what you know and if you have any information that can help move an investigation in the right direction, you'd tell them that too. If you happen to know the name of the suspect, you'd mention that too. If you and the suspect had some form of competition on the go, would it change the crime? If there is a reason the other person should not be in the competition, should that not also be brought to light? In Canadian leaders debates, it's common to dig up as much dirt as you can on your opponent and use it. They can even use taxpayer dollars to hire an investigative crew. 

A criminal investigation starts with the investigation and leads to charges. In Trump's case they started with charges and tried to lead the investigation. Trump didn't mention Joe or Hunter, he simply said he heard the name "Biden". 

As for withholding monies. Let's say you are newly in charge of a business that gives donations to a charity, which has had questionable dealings in the past. They also have a new manager who is dealing with a hostile takeover and his past experience is stand up comedy. Would you have any concerns about your monies? Would it be prudent to at least talk to him first? If the conversation went well, is there a problem to invite them to come visit your business?
There's no question Joe Biden used his political position to fire an investigator. The video of him bragging about exactly that has been seen world over. You have six hours or no billion dollars. The defense is that other countries agreed he should do it. No list, no info, just a statement that can't be proven one way or the other. Is he really off the hook?

Trump also asked to look into the past election. It was one sentence. Compare it to Muller's report with the same outcome. Nothing. 

He hasn't hurt the economy. He's removed the dependence on Arab oil. Unemployment seems to be at an all time low. He gets more support from Blacks than Obama did, nobody knows why? There is no coverage on what good he has done. If it can't be ignored it's turned anyway. I think the best way to describe it came from Trevor Noah who said. "It was the right thing to do, just the wrong person to do it". 

• Veteran Member
10 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

He doesn't, other than he'll be re-elected. 

This and that elections are run by the by the individual states.

ln the Summer of 2016 the papers and internet had articles of young computer men in Macedonia (now North Macadonia) being paid by people from a Gulf country(l forget which one), Ukraine and mostly from Russia to run provocateur websites and all to influence American voting. The one primarily interviewed had made $250k, two at $125k and they revealed several that had made $50k+.

You wrote: "As for withholding monies":

In August l read where the Sec of the Army (Esper, now SoD) had signed-off according to law enacted by Congress that the Ukraine had met designated anti-corruption measures back in May. What l cannot find out is 1] what is the administrative trail for this between SoArmy and the President --such as Congress has to be informed in Committee before SoDef and the President sign-off?; and 2] how much time this took compared to other, similar requirements?

I have also read and watched this stuff. l do not see it even from a Democratic, Trump-hating point of view. 

Biden is not only a former VP, but has a chance to be President. To safeguard the Office of the President, Biden cannot be subject to influence operations -much less blackmail. Remember how innuendo about Trump's business and Moscow was bandied about?  At least as much could be done with Biden and Ukraine. With Trump it was a hotel. With Biden it will be Bizmo and Hunter Biden and maybe Joe.  l think it is this thread, but l posted an obituary of Donald Nixon to illustrate this point.

• Veteran Member

Rips up a letter from the President.  "Sick"?, but maybe accurate.

1 defection so far from the Democratic Party

The polling is neutral on impeachment.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/its-really-sick-pelosi-rips-trumps-impeachment-letter/ar-BBY6b4w?ocid=ientp 

• Veteran Member

I heard a statement the other day, no idea how accurate it is.

Trump is impeached, but remains in the office to run the country. I don't know if this will slow him down or not.

If he is re elected, he can actually run for two terms. That would make him the longest running president.  

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

I heard a statement the other day, no idea how accurate it is.

Trump is impeached, but remains in the office to run the country. I don't know if this will slow him down or not.

If he is re elected, he can actually run for two terms. That would make him the longest running president.  

What? No, he can't be in office longer than two terms. The longest president presided three terms, and then the amendment limiting presidents to two terms was passed. 

But the Senate is going to acquit anyway. They're more interested in scoring points for their team than in running a country. We need to kick them all out and start over. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

This is the second time I'm hearing this today. You're Canadian so I wouldn't expect you to have read the US Constitution, but Americans have no excuse. 

Following ratification of the Twenty-second Amendment in 1951, presidents—beginning with Dwight D. Eisenhower—have been ineligible for election to a third term or for election to a second full term after serving more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected president.

(From Wikipedia.)

• Veteran Member
On 12/19/2019 at 6:53 PM, notme said:

This is the second time I'm hearing this today. You're Canadian so I wouldn't expect you to have read the US Constitution, but Americans have no excuse. 

Following ratification of the Twenty-second Amendment in 1951, presidents—beginning with Dwight D. Eisenhower—have been ineligible for election to a third term or for election to a second full term after serving more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected president.

(From Wikipedia.)

I did actually read up on it. I guess D.D.E dying in his forth term caused them to change it. I remember when the company I was working for decided a CEO would not last more than four years. The idea was to curb corruption, but that fell apart when the CEO was pushed out and a tyrant was paid tons of money to take over. I did hear it first from an American, maybe wishful thinking on his part. 

• 1 month later...