Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
BlueInk

Fiat Currency, Corporations, Riba — Islamic View?

Recommended Posts

Salam

I have been thinking about a number of things.

Firstly, why does no scholar talk about several very important subjects?

Ill list a few:

1. Fiat Currency: it is common knowledge at this point in time that it is a worthless piece of paper, perhaps a legal fiction accepted as a token or somesuch. Isn't this satanic? How does the Qur'an approve of us using this currency? Didn't the Ahlul Bayt warn us against this?

1A. Since this is haram, why is no one moving to destroy it and to return to a fair and equitable exchange backed by gold and silver? Why is there silence and lack of explanations on these major secular inventions? Is not gold and silver God's money, as many like to say?

2. Corporations: These are ubiquitous. Are corporations tolerated in Islam? If so, why? Who owns these corporations? As far I know about naming conventions in terms of "legal entities" and other constructs, most, if not all corporations are owned by the state. Who and what is the state? Is the state also owned by somebody? How do we know Iblis does or does not own the state?

2A. Corporations follow particular identification methods. They are usually like this: SMITH, JOHN, JOHN SMITH, or John Smith. Since corporations are "dead" and fictional legal entities, and since we are essentially corporations, how are we to react to this? What is the action required of us to fulfill our obligations to Allah, the Prophet, and Ahlul Bayt in light of this? This is a serious issue for me.

Note: Explanation of 2A -- We are all incorporated at birth by the state. We are issued a birth certificate which creates a legal entity bearing our legal names. This is why ID's name you as such, is it not? e.g. YAZID, MUAWIYAH, and not Yazid son of Muawiyah (L). Isn't this in direct opposition to the Qur'an? It refers to people by certain manners. The Prophet also called people by Fulan bin Fulan, etc. Why would this be allowable in Islam?

2B. Corporate Ownership: if my above reasoning is correct, who owns us? As established in 2A, we are essentially legal fictions that are owned by other people. Don't our deeds get accredited to them? What happens to our salah? What happens to our life in the akhira as a result of this?

Birth Certificate: It is a financial instrument which can be bought and sold. I have noticed that the English language is perfect for conducting commerce and contractual communications. It's like there's a kind of trick built in.

3. Riba, Evil: The dollar is quite literally fueled by blood spilling and conquest of the kuffar. How is it allowable to even interact with this global system? It is quite literally a war against Islam.

I mean, I can say I am a Muslim, yet my tax dollars pay the salaries of evil people and help them keep up a system which is inherently and quite simply evil. Aren't I a munafiq/kafir/fasiq at this point?

4. Culmination: Since we spend every day of our lives working for a system which is inimical to Allah and His Messenger, are we not also enemies of Allah? How can we just sit and not do anything about this knowledge? 

so, I ask: Why won't anyone speak up about this? I learned this while trying to open up a business. I was also intrigued why I was referred to in all capitals in letters.

This is not a conspiracy "theory". it is factual information. try to understand.

Note: It has been several weeks since I posted a topic which has not been approved. why is it not being approved? I understand mods have a lot of things to do, but it shouldn't take this long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Note: It has been several weeks since I posted a topic which has not been approved. why is it not being approved?

We have been told that your posts have to have prior approval from the Federal Reserve, before the moderators can make them visible.

But you are lucky, the highest level of restriction is where I have to go in person to the Grand Masonic Lodge in central London to get a post approved, because they don't communicate via email. That is for really sensitive issues and where the poster seems to have real knowledge about how the world really works.

Edited by Haji 2003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BlueInk said:

why does no scholar talk about very important subjects?

Salam Aleykum brother.

This is what I think. The reason the speakers/sheikh/ayatullahs don't speak about it is because either 1. they are unaware (which is very unlikely considering the amount of knowledge their inner circles have) 2. They just can't bother, because they know that nothing will change and people will still be acting like sheep. 3. They are afraid to be deemed as lunatics and lose their followers. 4. They do speak about it, but just not publically, maybe privately.  I have no idea brother, those are just the few I could come up with.

But let me say this. We are probably a billion times more screwed up than what you think and what I think and what everyone else thinks. What you just mentioned is nothing compared to the things we are not aware about.

But don't lose hope brother, Our Imams and Prophets where facing many hardships one of which where negligence and ignorance from the people. 

Allah is most merciful, never lose hope or despair the mercy of Allah, because that leads shaytan into your life. This is what differentiate us from the non believers, we turn to Allah during happy moments and during disastrous moments. Victory is promised for us Shia and In sha Allah Imam will arrive soon. Put your faith to Allah and make prayers and duas, and In Sha Allah you be a servant of Imam, because that is our only purpose as Shia.

Edited by Hameedeh
Mods can shorten an extremely long quote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Salam Aleykum brother.

This is what I think. The reason the speakers/sheikh/ayatullahs don't speak about it is because either 1. they are unaware (which is very unlikely considering the amount of knowledge their inner circles have) 2. They just can't bother, because they know that nothing will change and people will still be acting like sheep. 3. They are afraid to be deemed as lunatics and lose their followers. 4. They do speak about it, but just not publically, maybe privately.  I have no idea brother, those are just the few I could come up with.

But let me say this. We are probably a billion times more screwed up than what you think and what I think and what everyone else thinks. What you just mentioned is nothing compared to the things we are not aware about.

But don't lose hope brother, Our Imams and Prophets where facing many hardships one of which where negligence and ignorance from the people. 

Allah is most merciful, never lose hope or despair the mercy of Allah, because that leads shaytan into your life. This is what differentiate us from the non believers, we turn to Allah during happy moments and during disastrous moments. Victory is promised for us Shia and In sha Allah Imam will arrive soon. Put your faith to Allah and make prayers and duas, and In Sha Allah you be a servant of Imam, because that is our only purpose as Shia.

 

What are we supposed to do? I.e, if I’m in prison and I am forced to make guns for a kafir army against Muslims. If I refuse, there is only death. 

 

And no, I’ll never lose hope in Allah. But this life is a serious responsibility. 

How is the Imam going to rise if the Shia aren’t going to help him? If there are 313 companions, then the Imam would have risen. Out of 1.6 billion, not even 313 are useful to the Imam for the rising.

 

What is the point of going to masjid, doing namaz, sending out aqiqa invitations, talking about cristiano ronaldo’s latest bicycle kick while at the masjid, etc, Aren’t we all just living useless or mediocre lives when it comes to Allah? Why is there no ambition within the ummah? why is there no talk on this? Why should the ulema fear being branded as lunatics? 

Imam Ali said to dive into the depths until we reach the truth, no?

The very first reply reply to my post was mocking and sarcasm, traits which are denounced by the Imams and go against basic akhlaq. Instead of being helpful, this happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 10:55 PM, BlueInk said:

 

What are we supposed to do? I.e, if I’m in prison and I am forced to make guns for a kafir army against Muslims. If I refuse, there is only death. 

 

And no, I’ll never lose hope in Allah. But this life is a serious responsibility. 

How is the Imam going to rise if the Shia aren’t going to help him? If there are 313 companions, then the Imam would have risen. Out of 1.6 billion, not even 313 are useful to the Imam for the rising.

 

What is the point of going to masjid, doing namaz, sending out aqiqa invitations, talking about cristiano ronaldo’s latest bicycle kick while at the masjid, etc, Aren’t we all just living useless or mediocre lives when it comes to Allah? Why is there no ambition within the ummah? why is there no talk on this? Why should the ulema fear being branded as lunatics? 

Imam Ali said to dive into the depths until we reach the truth, no?

The very first reply reply to my post was mocking and sarcasm, traits which are denounced by the Imams and go against basic akhlaq. Instead of being helpful, this happens.

Don't go prison.

One of the reasons I believe the Imam hasn't showed up yet, is because people are not ready to accept him. They are not ready to accept the changes he will bring. They will most likely oppose him and the changes he is going to bring. Not until disastrous events takes place on entire world and all people cry for help and are ready to accept anything, then Imam might show up. What is the point of Imam showing up, when the Muslims don't even know their enemies, they don't even know the system for what it is and the fundamental of this system.

One thing I can say brother, is that at the same time that this makes me very sad, "the ignorance and negligence from our Shia brother and sisters". At the same time I feel blessed Alhamdulillah, that I don't have the same ignorance and negligence In Sha Allah,  even if what I know is only 0000000000000.1% of the whole truth. And you should feel the same brother.

So lets continue to pray and make duas and observe patience, and In sha Allah prepare and be ready for our Imam.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 3:55 PM, BlueInk said:

 

What are we supposed to do? I.e, if I’m in prison and I am forced to make guns for a kafir army against Muslims. If I refuse, there is only death. 

 

On 9/27/2019 at 4:51 PM, AkhiraisReal said:

Don't go prison..

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Don't go prison.

One of the reasons I believe the Imam hasn't showed up yet, is because people are not ready to accept him. They are not ready to accept the changes he will bring. They will most likely oppose him and the changes he is going to bring. Not until disastrous events takes place on entire world and all people cry for help and are ready to accept anything, then Imam might show up. What is the point of Imam showing up, when the Muslims don't even know their enemies, they don't even know the system for what it is and the fundamental of this system.

One thing I can say brother, is that at the same time that this makes me very sad, "the ignorance and negligence from our Shia brother and sisters". At the same time I feel blessed Alhamdulillah, that I don't have the same ignorance and negligence In Sha Allah,  even if what I know is only 0000000000000.1% of the whole truth. And you should feel the same brother.

So lets continue to pray and make duas and observe patience, and In sha Allah prepare and be ready for our Imam.

Mashallah friend, I am glad you feel the same way. At least you were willing to hear my view.

The important thing is that the Imam could rise tomorrow if we were ready. He (عليه السلام) would not have to have waited over a thousand years.

I am weak, but when I think about the Imam I can't help but to feel anxious. The problem is none of us really see that this world system is not the only one. We think in terms of what secularism has taught us.

 

Duas and patience are useless if we don't take practical steps to prepare for the Imam. None of us has the right to complain of a lack of resources or knowledge, or even leaders. We have everything.

Edited by BlueInk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Digital yazeed , digital drugs and digital devils (Imam Hussein rule )

Economics of The Dajjal: The Banking System and How Satan Bought The World

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Duas and patience are useless if we don't take practical steps to prepare for the Imam. None of us has the right to complain of a lack of resources or knowledge, or even leaders. We have everything.

In Sha Allah. Yes practical steps combined with everything else is necessary.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, BlueInk said:

What are we supposed to do? I.e, if I’m in prison and I am forced to make guns for a kafir army against Muslims. If I refuse, there is only death. 

I don't think they are too keen on allowing guns in prison.

I've no personal experience, it's a wild guess, but I am pretty sure nevertheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2019 at 1:02 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Digital yazeed , digital drugs and digital devils (Imam Hussein rule )

Economics of The Dajjal: The Banking System and How Satan Bought The World

Mashallah brother, thank you for the videos.

Gave me a new appreciation for the Qur'an. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 10:21 PM, BlueInk said:

1. Fiat Currency: it is common knowledge at this point in time that it is a worthless piece of paper, perhaps a legal fiction accepted as a token or somesuch. Isn't this satanic? How does the Qur'an approve of us using this currency? Didn't the Ahlul Bayt warn us against this?

The value of paper money "always goes to zero" over time. Since the founding of the US Federal Reserve, their 2% inflation target has taken our current dollar down to the 1913 half-penny. [Yes, we did have half-cent coins.]

However, we will never have a modern economy without something other than coinage. Ever tried to buy groceries and pay with rolls of quarters?

You can also compare how the tri-literal root min ta ayn is used in Qur'an.

Edited by hasanhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Mashallah brother, thank you for the videos.

Gave me a new appreciation for the Qur'an. 

The person in the second video used the handle aliadams on this website, you can find more posts by him here. He has a website heliwave.com.

On this forum he did say that he had tried to bring to the attention of the clerical authorities in Iraq the findings from his research, but there was no substantive interest.

I don't know if he has done the following, but it would have helped his cause immeasurably. He should have: 

  1. given his 'analytical rules' to a few other people and then seen whether they came up with the same results
  2. he should have undertaken the same methodology with other Arabic texts to see whether interesting patterns emerged from those as well

Test (1) would have shown whether he was consciously or unconsciously manipulating the method in order to come up with interesting results. Test (2) would have shown whether there was anything unique about the Qur'an using this method, or not.

Of course even if (1) and (2) yield positive results for aliadams, it does not prove that the author of the Qur'an intended those results or indeed whether they were supposed to have any meaning.

Edited by Haji 2003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 2:25 AM, Haji 2003 said:

But you are lucky, the highest level of restriction is where I have to go in person to the Grand Masonic Lodge in central London to get a post approved, because they don't communicate via email.

I had to go today to get some posts approved and thought that I should take a picture, in case no one believed what I said earlier. You can see etched on the door is the fact that this is the Grand Lodge.

IMG_1936.thumb.JPG.98b5ae889623750f772254bc99b710a2.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 12:40 PM, Haji 2003 said:

I had to go today to get some posts approved and thought that I should take a picture, in case no one believed what I said earlier. You can see etched on the door is the fact that this is the Grand Lodge.

IMG_1936.thumb.JPG.98b5ae889623750f772254bc99b710a2.JPG

Usually their coat of arms consists of some satanic symbols derived from the bible or other mystical books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

l guess this is an appropriate thread for this news note.

PBS Nightly Business Report for Tues,22Oct19 reported that an advance copy of Mark Zuckerberg's opening statement before Congress tomorrow says that FB's crypto-currency Libra will not be launched anywhere in the World until US regulators approve it and that it will "strengthen" US economic leadership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 5:40 PM, Haji 2003 said:

I had to go today to get some posts approved and thought that I should take a picture, in case no one believed what I said earlier. You can see etched on the door is the fact that this is the Grand Lodge.

IMG_1936.thumb.JPG.98b5ae889623750f772254bc99b710a2.JPG

Interior photos would be nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Monad

to the op. I'd say you must be one of Sami's students. give him my regards,

However all those who make such claims, which has many truths in it. But when making claims like this, the question you should ask your self is this,

Have you read and studied any books on economics? and books on Law?. Asked any economics proffessor or laywer, Judge too see if they can answer these questions?

Repeating stuff from youtube or certain websites does not make it the truth. One would need to do some analysis of how the system actually works. Yes, the system is broken and flawed, but it has been like this is always since the dawn of mankind.

How can one be an enemy of God?. To be an enemy of God makes God weak. For an enemy is one that is feared. Does God fear those who disobey him?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Monad said:

Repeating stuff from youtube or certain websites does not make it the truth. One would need to do some analysis of how the system actually works. Yes, the system is broken and flawed, but it has been like this is always since the dawn of mankind.

 

true, but most people don't even see what's wrong. Or simply just don't care, because we as the peasant class can't do anything anyways.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 000 said:

Interior photos would be nice

11 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

OK, I'll make sure the next time I go to get posts approved, I'll do so.

Here in the US, I would not recommend taking photos in or around a federal building. After the tragedy of 9-11, people have been encouraged to report suspicious activity, by repeatedly using the slogan: If you See Something, Say Something. Taking photos of a federal installation could cause concern for people who are always suspicious of anyone who they think looks like a "foreigner" or a Muslim. LE (law enforcement, cop, detective) could be called and then they show up and start asking you questions. Even if you convince them that you are harmless (just a tourist taking photos or you are someone who loves fine architecture), your info (name, address, ID or passport, etc.) will be included in their permanent report of what they accomplished on that day. :itsok:

EDIT: Of course if you are the type that wants interesting stuff on your social media, you could write about being questioned by LE when you are just a tourist taking photos or someone who loves fine architecture. :shifty:

Edited by Hameedeh
Edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 9:56 PM, Hameedeh said:

Taking photos of a federal installation could cause concern for people who are always suspicious of anyone who they think looks like a "foreigner" or a Muslim.

I was taking my brother-in-law sightseeing after the 7/7 bombings in London and I had a camera with a zoom lens outside the Houses of Parliament. A couple of policemen got curious and I showed them the pics we'd taken.

I was taking pictures of Maryam near a Phoenician temple complex in Syria (before the war) and the local guide was really worried. There was an army base next door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...