Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Why Ja'faari mathab must be propagated in Egypt

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

That doesn't mean much. Anyone can just put whatever as their official religion. Can they back it up though?

As far as Shari'ah goes, Iran has actually implemented very little and is quite liberal. Iran knows a strict implementation of Shari'ah will lead to international problems with Western nations (especially Europe) and most Iranians are probably against that anyway.

Erdogan is still an oppressor who currently illegally occupies Syrian and Iraqi territory. He also finances and shelters terrorists in Syria and Iraq who have killed thousands of people many of whom are Shi'a civilians. You ask me who is worse, Erdogan or MbS? I say same murderous garbage.

And remember Erdogan is part of NATO alliance.

Qatar has never ceased supporting terrorists in Syria or anywhere else. Qatar continues to destablise the Middle East and let me remind you that Aljazeera Arabic is still running anti-Shi'a and even anti-Iran propaganda.

And may I also remind you that Qatar houses the most important US base in the region. Any attack on Iran will be conducted from Qatar:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/deploys-22-stealth-fighters-qatar-Iran-tensions-190629063530291.html

 

This is true that Iran don’t apply 100% like sharia laws ask but calling that "liberal" I find that a little exagerated honnestly. By the way if this is liberal for you I don’t want to imagine how we must call implementatin of sharia by other countries !

Like I said I disagree on most of his policies about Syria but could you say more about Iraqi territories currently occupied by Turkey ? Also I find MBS far more dangerous.

Actually I watch Al Jazeera and I found them less radical toward Iran and Shias than before and I would like proofs that Qatar is always giving money to groups in Syria.

Also I don’t think that Qatar will let americans use their bases for attack Iran. First because I think US will never do that at the first place, secondly because Qatar just need Iran so just for vital reasons they would not let that happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine that your village is on fire and instead of trying to put it out you cross your arms and tell people your going to wait for rain instead.

And not only do you not do anything yourself to put it out, but when you see others coming with water to put it out, you complain about their actions saying that its the wrong kind of water or that since its not enough to stop the entire fire, its pointless. Just wait for the rain instead.

 

All such people are good for is complaining, nothing else, they complain about others ambitions because they don't think their ambitions are possible while their own ambitions are limited to complaining about other people's ambitions. What a sad existence what a futile existence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

This is true that Iran don’t apply 100% like sharia laws ask but calling that "liberal" I find that a little exagerated honnestly. By the way if this is liberal for you I don’t want to imagine how we must call implementatin of sharia by other countries !

They're even more liberal. No one has implemented the Shari'ah, not even close. Iran's banks still make transaction in ribba according to Khamenei himself. Stop lying to yourselves.

16 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Like I said I disagree on most of his policies about Syria but could you say more about Iraqi territories currently occupied by Turkey ? Also I find MBS far more dangerous.

This is in Iraq

https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/turkey-steps-military-intervention-Iraq

16 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Actually I watch Al Jazeera and I found them less radical toward Iran and Shias than before and I would like proofs that Qatar is always giving money to groups in Syria.

How did you watch Aljazeera? In English? Bruv in Arabic it's a whole different channel. 

As for Qatar supporting rebels in Syria:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-Syria-qatar/qatar-will-help-syrian-rebels-even-if-Trump-ends-u-s-role-idUSKBN13L0X7

In fact it is the anti-Qatar side that has moved to establish relations with Assad. The UAE recently normalised relations with Syria and was in favour of bringing back Assad to the Arab League. Qatar still maintains its hostility because pretty much every main rebel group is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood which Qatar supports.

16 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Also I don’t think that Qatar will let americans use their bases for attack Iran. First because I think US will never do that at the first place, secondly because Qatar just need Iran so just for vital reasons they would not let that happening.

Well you are simply mistaken. Ever since the tensions in the Gulf started soaring the US started to send troops and equipment to the Qatari base. It is simply the closest and easiest to attack Iran from.

Even Iranian commanders know it will be used that's why they say this:

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/11/22/580748/Iran-IRGC-drone-US-Bases

So simply you are wrong bruv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

They're even more liberal. No one has implemented the Shari'ah, not even close. Iran's banks still make transaction in ribba according to Khamenei himself. Stop lying to yourselves.

This is in Iraq

https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/turkey-steps-military-intervention-Iraq

How did you watch Aljazeera? In English? Bruv in Arabic it's a whole different channel. 

As for Qatar supporting rebels in Syria:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-Syria-qatar/qatar-will-help-syrian-rebels-even-if-Trump-ends-u-s-role-idUSKBN13L0X7

In fact it is the anti-Qatar side that has moved to establish relations with Assad. The UAE recently normalised relations with Syria and was in favour of bringing back Assad to the Arab League. Qatar still maintains its hostility because pretty much every main rebel group is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood which Qatar supports.

Well you are simply mistaken. Ever since the tensions in the Gulf started soaring the US started to send troops and equipment to the Qatari base. It is simply the closest and easiest to attack Iran from.

Even Iranian commanders know it will be used that's why they say this:

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/11/22/580748/Iran-IRGC-drone-US-Bases

So simply you are wrong bruv.

OK you know what? Shiism is just like everyone wants, nothing is true and nothing is false. Iran is just a secular country and they don't applicate sharia at all. That would be better to just cut relations with everyone and like that everything will be great in the best of the world. And Qatar and turkey are just bad countries even if turkey is just killing terrorists in Irak after all we don't care.

If you don’t understand my sarcasm of the previous text I just want to say in short that it is better to stop because basically we will never agree and we don't see the world with the same glasses. Salam. 

Edited by Mohammadi_follower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Imagine that your village is on fire and instead of trying to put it out you cross your arms and tell people your going to wait for rain instead.

And not only do you not do anything yourself to put it out, but when you see others coming with water to put it out, you complain about their actions saying that its the wrong kind of water or that since its not enough to stop the entire fire, its pointless. Just wait for the rain instead.

 

All such people are good for is complaining, nothing else, they complain about others ambitions because they don't think their ambitions are possible while their own ambitions are limited to complaining about other people's ambitions. What a sad existence what a futile existence.

Honnestly brother you resumed very well my thought about it. People try to do their best for Islam but they are criticized harshly by people who does nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Honnestly brother you resumed very well my thought about it. People try to do their best for Islam but they are criticized harshly by people who does nothing. 

Do not worry brother, let them talk, thats all they do.

They will have a lot to answer for in the future.

Edited by Soldiers and Saffron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4efdd2f969559e8b1c92e99f32ded48e_780.jpg

https://fa.abna24.com/news/کاریکاتور/کاریکاتور-سیسی-و-موج-انقلاب_758706.html

Egypt Brainwashed boy, praying - Islam is peace (in wahabi viewpoint that knows Shia Muslims worser than Jews)

 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burning of a church in Helwan ,Egypt without causalities & no trace 

https://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-آفریقا/آتش-سوزی-کلیسایی-در-مصر-عکس_759291.html

156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b_178.jpg
 
799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9_706.jpg
 
032b2cc936860b03048302d991c3498f_478.jpg
Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...