Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why Ja'faari mathab must be propagated in Egypt

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
5 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

That doesn't mean much. Anyone can just put whatever as their official religion. Can they back it up though?

As far as Shari'ah goes, Iran has actually implemented very little and is quite liberal. Iran knows a strict implementation of Shari'ah will lead to international problems with Western nations (especially Europe) and most Iranians are probably against that anyway.

Erdogan is still an oppressor who currently illegally occupies Syrian and Iraqi territory. He also finances and shelters terrorists in Syria and Iraq who have killed thousands of people many of whom are Shi'a civilians. You ask me who is worse, Erdogan or MbS? I say same murderous garbage.

And remember Erdogan is part of NATO alliance.

Qatar has never ceased supporting terrorists in Syria or anywhere else. Qatar continues to destablise the Middle East and let me remind you that Aljazeera Arabic is still running anti-Shi'a and even anti-Iran propaganda.

And may I also remind you that Qatar houses the most important US base in the region. Any attack on Iran will be conducted from Qatar:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/deploys-22-stealth-fighters-qatar-Iran-tensions-190629063530291.html

This is true that Iran don’t apply 100% like sharia laws ask but calling that "liberal" I find that a little exagerated honnestly. By the way if this is liberal for you I don’t want to imagine how we must call implementatin of sharia by other countries !

Like I said I disagree on most of his policies about Syria but could you say more about Iraqi territories currently occupied by Turkey ? Also I find MBS far more dangerous.

Actually I watch Al Jazeera and I found them less radical toward Iran and Shias than before and I would like proofs that Qatar is always giving money to groups in Syria.

Also I don’t think that Qatar will let americans use their bases for attack Iran. First because I think US will never do that at the first place, secondly because Qatar just need Iran so just for vital reasons they would not let that happening.

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

This is true that Iran don’t apply 100% like sharia laws ask but calling that "liberal" I find that a little exagerated honnestly. By the way if this is liberal for you I don’t want to imagine how we must call implementatin of sharia by other countries !

They're even more liberal. No one has implemented the Shari'ah, not even close. Iran's banks still make transaction in ribba according to Khamenei himself. Stop lying to yourselves.

Like I said I disagree on most of his policies about Syria but could you say more about Iraqi territories currently occupied by Turkey ? Also I find MBS far more dangerous.

This is in Iraq

https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/turkey-steps-military-intervention-Iraq

Actually I watch Al Jazeera and I found them less radical toward Iran and Shias than before and I would like proofs that Qatar is always giving money to groups in Syria.

How did you watch Aljazeera? In English? Bruv in Arabic it's a whole different channel. 

As for Qatar supporting rebels in Syria:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-Syria-qatar/qatar-will-help-syrian-rebels-even-if-Trump-ends-u-s-role-idUSKBN13L0X7

In fact it is the anti-Qatar side that has moved to establish relations with Assad. The UAE recently normalised relations with Syria and was in favour of bringing back Assad to the Arab League. Qatar still maintains its hostility because pretty much every main rebel group is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood which Qatar supports.

Also I don’t think that Qatar will let americans use their bases for attack Iran. First because I think US will never do that at the first place, secondly because Qatar just need Iran so just for vital reasons they would not let that happening.

Well you are simply mistaken. Ever since the tensions in the Gulf started soaring the US started to send troops and equipment to the Qatari base. It is simply the closest and easiest to attack Iran from.

Even Iranian commanders know it will be used that's why they say this:

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/11/22/580748/Iran-IRGC-drone-US-Bases

So simply you are wrong bruv.

54 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

They're even more liberal. No one has implemented the Shari'ah, not even close. Iran's banks still make transaction in ribba according to Khamenei himself. Stop lying to yourselves.

This is in Iraq

https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/turkey-steps-military-intervention-Iraq

How did you watch Aljazeera? In English? Bruv in Arabic it's a whole different channel. 

As for Qatar supporting rebels in Syria:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-Syria-qatar/qatar-will-help-syrian-rebels-even-if-Trump-ends-u-s-role-idUSKBN13L0X7

In fact it is the anti-Qatar side that has moved to establish relations with Assad. The UAE recently normalised relations with Syria and was in favour of bringing back Assad to the Arab League. Qatar still maintains its hostility because pretty much every main rebel group is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood which Qatar supports.

Well you are simply mistaken. Ever since the tensions in the Gulf started soaring the US started to send troops and equipment to the Qatari base. It is simply the closest and easiest to attack Iran from.

Even Iranian commanders know it will be used that's why they say this:

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/11/22/580748/Iran-IRGC-drone-US-Bases

So simply you are wrong bruv.

OK you know what? Shiism is just like everyone wants, nothing is true and nothing is false. Iran is just a secular country and they don't applicate sharia at all. That would be better to just cut relations with everyone and like that everything will be great in the best of the world. And Qatar and turkey are just bad countries even if turkey is just killing terrorists in Irak after all we don't care.

If you don’t understand my sarcasm of the previous text I just want to say in short that it is better to stop because basically we will never agree and we don't see the world with the same glasses. Salam. 

Edited by Mohammadi_follower
17 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Imagine that your village is on fire and instead of trying to put it out you cross your arms and tell people your going to wait for rain instead.

And not only do you not do anything yourself to put it out, but when you see others coming with water to put it out, you complain about their actions saying that its the wrong kind of water or that since its not enough to stop the entire fire, its pointless. Just wait for the rain instead.

All such people are good for is complaining, nothing else, they complain about others ambitions because they don't think their ambitions are possible while their own ambitions are limited to complaining about other people's ambitions. What a sad existence what a futile existence.

Honnestly brother you resumed very well my thought about it. People try to do their best for Islam but they are criticized harshly by people who does nothing. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Honnestly brother you resumed very well my thought about it. People try to do their best for Islam but they are criticized harshly by people who does nothing. 

Do not worry brother, let them talk, thats all they do.

They will have a lot to answer for in the future.

Edited by Soldiers and Saffron
  • Veteran Member

Everybody should have a different purpose. Spread revolution talk to revolutionaries, spread theology talk to theologians, spread historical talks to historians. Don’t belittle anyone’s method; you are talking to different people.

4efdd2f969559e8b1c92e99f32ded48e_780.jpg

https://fa.abna24.com/news/کاریکاتور/کاریکاتور-سیسی-و-موج-انقلاب_758706.html

Egypt Brainwashed boy, praying - Islam is peace (in wahabi viewpoint that knows Shia Muslims worser than Jews)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • 2 months later...

Ayatollah Sistani rejects Hosni Mubarak’s claim on disloyalty of Shiites to their homelands

https://en.abna24.com/news//ayatollah-Sistani-rejects-hosni-mubarak’s-claim-on-disloyalty-of-shiites-to-their-homelands_992281.html

December 8, 2019 - 6:28 PM News Code : 992281 Source : MehrLink: 

Ayatollah Sistani rejects Hosni Mubarak’s claim on disloyalty of Shiites to their homelands

In a letter, which dates back to 2006, top Iraqi Shia cleric Ayatollah Ali Sistani rejected a claim by the former Egyptian president Mubarak on the disloyalty of Shiite Arabs to their homelands.

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): 

In the 2016 document, the overthrown Hosni Mubarak had cast doubt on the loyalty of the Shia Muslims to their homeland.

In the document published by Imam Hussein Organization in the holy city of Karbala, Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani had rejected the Arab ruler’s claim as negligence of the sacrifices that tens of millions of Shia Muslims made to serve their own homelands.

The top Iraqi Shia cleric referred to different historical Shia movements and their participation in the national movements in Iraq, Lebanon, Kuwait and Bahrain against the colonialists, aggressors, and occupiers.

He further added that Mubarak’s viewpoint on Shiites would belittle the patriotism that great political, religious and cultural Shia leaders patriotic stuck to in their struggle for freedom, reconstruction of their countries.

Ayatollah Sistani further described the former Egyptian president’s viewpoint as very dangerous at the sensitive period that the region was going through, pointing to the attempts to partition the countries of the region by igniting sectarian conflicts.

In the end, the senior Shia cleric described the statistics given by Mubark’s viewpoint as flawed, while expressing gratitude to Mubarak’s concerns over the unity of the countries of the region and social cohesion of the nations.

https://en.abna24.com/news//ayatollah-Sistani-rejects-hosni-mubarak’s-claim-on-disloyalty-of-shiites-to-their-homelands_992281.html

• 2 months later...

Egyptian Muslim thinker dies at 89

https://en.abna24.com/news//egyptian-Muslim-thinker-dies-at-89_1013951.html

February 29, 2020 - 4:14 PM News Code : 1013951 Source : IQNALink: 

Egyptian Muslim thinker dies at 89

Muhammad Imara, a prominent Egyptian thinker, died at the age of 89.

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Muhammad Imara, a prominent Egyptian thinker, died at the age of 89.

His son Khaled Imara said funeral prayer for the deceased would be held at Cairo’s al-Hamd Mosque after noon prayers on Saturday.

He said his father will be laid to rest at his home village of Sarwa in Kafr El-Shaikh Governorate, al-Bawaba news website reported.

Born in December 1931, Muhammad Imara was an Islamic thinker, an author and editor, as well as a member of al-Azhar’s Academy of Islamic research in Cairo.

He was also a memorizer of the Qur'an, learning the Holy Book by heart at a Qur'an school in his village at an early age.

He wrote many books, nearly 80 titles, including ‘Tayarat al-Fikr al-Islami’, ‘al-Tahrir al-Islamiy lilmar'ah’, and ‘al-Islam wa huquq al-Insan: Darurat la Huquq’.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

HRW strongly denounces Egypt for executing 49 prisoners including two women

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): The Human Rights Watch (HRW) has strongly denounced Egyptian authorities for executing at least 49 prisoners, including two women, in just 10 days.

The New York-based rights group said in a statement on Thursday that it compiled the executions between October 3 and 13 from reports in pro-government newspapers.

According to the HRW, of the 49 killed, 15 were convicted of alleged involvement in political violence following the military overthrow in July 2013 of Egypt’s first democratically elected President, Mohamed Morsi.

Some of the executed were found guilty in three separate cases, including 10 prisoners accused of carrying out attacks in 2014 for the armed group known as Soldiers of Egypt.

Another three were executed for their alleged role in a 2013 attack on a police station in a suburb of the capital Cairo, and two others for a violent protest in Alexandria the same year.

https://en.abna24.com/news//hrw-strongly-denounces-egypt-for-executing-49-prisoners-including-two-women_1080566.html

• Advanced Member

Assalamu Aleikoum Brothers & Sisters,

we need to propagate Ja'fari madhhab not only in Egypt but Worldwide!

Egypt is surely one of the countries, but we need to reach Sudan, Morocco, Algeria and for example Europe.

In Europe exists huge spiritual vacuum, and many people are abandoning Christianity and Atheism for Buddhism for example, as Islam is seen as violent in Europe, so we must show to the Europeans the real Islam - Ja'fari madhhab!

I suggest reaching people via opening cultural centres (with prayer place and some educative corners), radio and TV stations and more videos in local languages on YouTube for example about Islam.

In Europe also suggest reaching my people, i.e. my ethnic group which are the Roma people, known as Gypsies, many are now converting to Protestantism but if we do right da'wah we can get a lot of members among my people and among general population Estonia and Hungary should be our hotspots, together with republics in Russian north.

In Europe we should also support Muslims communities which exist now and slowly trying to drag them to Ja'fari madhhab via putting more Shi'i books into libraries or actual personal Da'wah.

I also suggest to convert all Latin America (i suggest Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela and Argentina, mainly Indigenous communities), and some Asian countries - easy Da'wah was in Japan and South Korea, somewhat easy is also in Vietnam (in Vietnam is religion little bit restricted) and of course Mongolia.

@HamidCZSalam as I know there is few shias in  Sudan, Morocco, Algeria that majority of them of new converts/reverts but they are working individually because of lack of resource also they can't do significant Da'wah because their governments sees them as agents of Iran & traitors that they want cause chaos in their countries bu Europe has better condition but again they are under heavy supervision of European countries also they suffer from the huge gap between every shia ethnics so they don't have any plan for other ethnics like your people the Roma people so I think , if It's possible for you then I recommend you that you search for other muslims in your people and make a Da'wah group by yourselves but you must have a great amount of patience & endurance because you will face many difficulties like rejecting by some individuals from Shia centers & too much delay in receiving response & help from there & if you don't find someone then you can do Da'wah  by creating channels in social media like You Tube or other popular media between your people in your language because you understand their slangs & culture better than anyone but you must be ready for insults & discrimination from wahabist & rest of anti shia people & about Latin America  , It's a good plan but it needs a great sacrifice because it needs migration & learning their language by anyone that wants to do Da'wah & about Asian countries , unfortunately these countries are completely neglected by Shia centers & dominated by Sunni  Da'wah groups that like  Latin America  the Sunni Da'wah groups migrated by whole family members & learnt their language as permanent residents that they are receiving any type of support specially from KSA & Turkey but we already lost the war in Asian countries & Latin America to Sunnis Da'wah groups that It seems nobody cares for doing Da'wah & in Asian countries  the shia community is limited to few people that migrated to Japan and South Korea for working & few Japanese & Koreans that converted to shia Islam by influencing during their university study in Iran but they have no connection with each other also they have no plan & support for Da'wah .

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

there is few shias in  Sudan, Morocco, Algeria that majority of them of new converts/reverts but they are working individually because of lack of resource also they can't do significant Da'wah because their governments sees them as agents of Iran & traitors that they want cause chaos in their countries

Walaikom assalam wr wb, sure this is a problem, most significant da'wah should be via media in showing them a history, as those countries were Shi'i in the past, sure there is a problem as those are seen as traitors, well i think that in Algeria is not so big problem with that, as Algeria is different...

Europe has better condition but again they are under heavy supervision of European countries

Yes, supervision exists, i think that actual Muslims are supervised more than Wahhabis in many countries within Europe

the huge gap between every shia ethnics so they don't have any plan for other ethnics like your people the Roma people

Exactly, we have here Shia's from Iran, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Lebanon and probably few other countries and they don't communicate with each other, only some Iraqi and Lebanese are in contact.

About our Roma i will continue

the Roma people so I think , if It's possible for you then I recommend you that you search for other muslims in your people and make a Da'wah group by yourselves

The problem here is that we have different sub-ethnic groups, and for example in my sub-ethnic group we are usually Catholics, only few became Muslims (mainly those who went to Britain) and they chose Sunni Islam, there sure exist the Roma who are Shia' (mainly in Albania, Macedonia and partly in Kosovo) but they are like 3 different sub-ethnic groups and their dialect is somewhat different to our, they are also mainly Bektashi-Alevi, so da'wah is complicated.

make a Da'wah group by yourselves but you must have a great amount of patience & endurance because you will face many difficulties like rejecting by some individuals from Shia centers & too much delay in receiving response & help from there & if you don't find someone then you can do Da'wah  by creating channels in social media like You Tube or other popular media between your people in your language because you understand their slangs & culture better than anyone but you must be ready for insults & discrimination from wahabist & rest of anti shia people

I actually did few times some propagation of Shia' Islam on Social Media (Facebook, VK...) in the Czech, Slovak and Polish languages, i also tried some Romani posts, and sure there was discrimination, mainly by the core islamophobic population (the problem is that also in my ethnic group are some islamophobic people), here almost doesn't exists discrimination by the Wahhabists, even they own many masjids here, but usually Muslims in general help each-other here --- the discrimination sometimes happens at masjids when they see that someone prays little bit differently.

about Latin America  , It's a good plan but it needs a great sacrifice because it needs migration & learning their language by anyone that wants to do Da'wah & about Asian countries , unfortunately these countries are completely neglected by Shia centers & dominated by Sunni  Da'wah groups that like  Latin America  the Sunni Da'wah groups migrated by whole family members & learnt their language as permanent residents that they are receiving any type of support specially from KSA & Turkey but we already lost the war in Asian countries & Latin America to Sunnis Da'wah groups that It seems nobody cares for doing Da'wah & in Asian countries  the shia community is limited to few people that migrated to Japan and South Korea for working & few Japanese & Koreans that converted to shia Islam by influencing during their university study in Iran but they have no connection with each other also they have no plan & support for Da'wah .

Sure, this is a problem, that we don't care about those countries, even there should be da'wah easy and literally it can change demography of Shia vs Sunni Islam in the World, as those are countries which are willing to learn another traditions, the Latin America (together with Caribbean) haves a long history of persecution by the Christians, many indigenous people really don't feel any connection to Christianity and Islam is and always was more tolerant to old traditions of various people.

In Asia, there is some social change in South Korea and Japan which indicates that more and more people there are willing to change religion, South Koreans actually lean more towards Christianity as Christian missionary is there very powerful, they have also a TV there for many years. So, we need to gather Shia' converts there and help them in opening centres and in propagation of Islam there.

And in Vietnam is Buddhist tradition somewhat partly destructed by Communism, so people are in religious vacuum, as they don't want to return to Buddhism, so they are chosing new religions - for example Christianity.

We need probably only media and some centres there, not so large da'wah activity in the streets, people will come alone, probably.

• Advanced Member

@HamidCZ There use to be a time in history when Shi'ah Islam was the default option for people before Al Mansur(LA) started his "Ahle-Sunnat" movement to combat the influence of Imam Jafar(عليه السلام).

The term was also coined in this era.

Edited by El Cid