Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Haji 2003

Karachi brother who is looking for a mutah partner

Rate this topic

and who's posting under his real name and has given a link to his facebook page ... I admire your candour but you're not allowed to use Shiachat to solicit like that ... so your 2 threads will remain hidden I am afraid

Edited by Haji 2003

6 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

There are more chances of Karachi brother getting a partner in Karachi than on Shiachat. 

The brother asked a follow up question about how he can find a partner in Karachi.

Anyone care to advise?

1 hour ago, Guest theObserver said:

how precisely the Prophet described this time ".....they will go from place to place seeking marriage but will not be able to find it..."

but thats not the most shocking part, the shocking part is that there is more people now then there ever was in the Earth, 2 billion Muslims and people can’t find a basic comfort basic need basic necessity and are forced to sin one way or another as most don’t have the patience ot hold onto hot burning coal that has become today’s faith

Its a two way street. Like the saying in my language which translates to "Blind hooris for bald angels". Generally anyone good enough for a relationship does not have to look over the internet.

32 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

The brother asked a follow up question about how he can find a partner in Karachi.

Anyone care to advise?

Never went for mitah partner hunt, but as far as I know some Maulanas operate mutah rishte bureau. 

1 hour ago, Hassu93 said:

I guess OP's post is deleted 

I first thought it was @Haji 2003 post since his comment is at the top 

sheesh you could not tell from the context? ...

Edited by Haji 2003

Guest Monad

Generally males who ask for " where can I get a muta partners " are under developed males with poor educational/life upbringing or who have not experienced the use of reason. They some how assume that it is a bit like asking, where is this store where I can purchase X. You are not purchasing unless you are super rich, generally you have to make the female think you are the best out of the rest.

As Darth wrote, if you are good enough, you would not be asking, you would be doing.