Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
arch1027116

Qur'an Journalling

Rate this topic

I am designing a Qur'an journal to reflect upon different verses and strengthen the relationship with Allah. Also I am including small passages describing the verses and relating it to our life circumstances.

I wanted to know if you think this is a good idea? Does anyone here journal on a day to day basis or its quite an old school thing now?

Any more suggestions and ideas

Whether it's old school or not, I think making something that will help us reconnect with the Qur'an is a fantastic idea. I think we can often live our hectic lives and forget that the Qur'an in its wisdom can speak to us, to our souls and our deepest feelings, so a little reminders are a good idea.

I say go for it, and if you ever sell it online please let us know in a way that is okay with ShiaChat rules and regulations.

What does Qur'an reveal?

96th Sura: Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). teaches you.

He -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). is your Wali, inshallah

Do this as a student taking notes and writing down questions. He -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). teaches by stages.

Nobody is going to be impressed by a journal.

15 hours ago, hasanhh said:

What does Qur'an reveal?

96th Sura: Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). teaches you.

He -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). is your Wali, inshallah

Do this as a student taking notes and writing down questions. He -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). teaches by stages.

Nobody is going to be impressed by a journal.

I never said I am teaching people . Its just a journal, sometimes when you write things out you know where you’re standing. It also helps you to remember things in a better way and see your thoughts and reflections more clearly.

Anyway there will always be someone who appreciates it and someone who will criticise it.