Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad313Ali

Ask me before you lose me

Rate this topic

Respected brothers and sisters if you had the opportunity to ask Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) any question whatsoever possessing any scientific, jurisprudential, ethical, moral significance what would you ask.

it can be as many questions as you want and mainly those ones you truly wish to be answered, and no matter the caliber of the question the commander of the faithful will indeed have an answer.

perhaps some of the brothers or sisters could also aid in answering any of those questions which you pose and if not those questions can allow us to furthermore ponder and postulate over their significance.

24 minutes ago, Guest_313 said:

what would you ask.

I really need to hold myself here for a while to think that should I ask question or should I wait & allow my Imam to begin the speech & just listen to him. 

Perhaps I would not be able to ask anything. I just prefer to keep quite, and would love to just look at his blessed face. What an honorable worship that would be for me!! 

Ah such a deep and intense question and situation to imagine. One can think about a million things to ask Imam Amir ul Momineen (عليه السلام). but even only to imagine to be able to do that is totally another story.

I would ask about Allah and angels, skies ... Allah's arsh. Full and descriptive meaning of every word of Qur'an. I would ask about Imam Ali (عليه السلام). and Ahlul Baits (عليه السلام). importance because we do not have words that can describe how to fully praise them...I would ask about Karbala. I would ask many things about many Prophets. I have countless questions about Islam and Allah. I love to listen to Prophets and Auliya Allah's stories. I would also ask about the planets, the sun and the moon..... About Hazrat Khizer and Zulqar Nain....and many other things...