Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Logic

[Closed/Review]Khamenei - Hussain (as) of the time?

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Did you know that al Mahdi(ajf) is in occultation?

We all know, don't make a dispute where there's none and argue for the sake of arguing. It's a waste of time. He is still the Imam and  the only one worthy of being the Hussain of our time.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

2 hours ago, Logic1234 said:

This is our camp, and this is our Imam, our leader, and Hussein of this era. In this battle there is no place for neutrality. You are either with Hussein or you are with Yazid. The battle is renewed and so is the confrontation,”

This is nothing but what we call شعلہ بیانی in our language. 

Another Scholar Zaki Baqri once said that Ayatullah Syed Khamenei himself is the example (or perhaps he said tafseer) of Sura e Kauthar (inna a'taynakal kauthar). 

These sort of statements are nothing but exaggeration. 

21 hours ago, Guest Logic said:

https://www.memri.org/player/clip/43980/1/1

People have started to do ghuluw with scholars. Here is a part of Nasrallah's 'Ashura' speech of this year. 

Nasrallah believes Khamenei is Imam Hussain of the time. Does Khamenei deserves this title more than Imam e Zamana (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). Does anyone even deserve to be called as Hussain of the time. Comparing fallible and infallible?

He addresses him as Al-Qa'im. 

Imam al-Jawad (a) was asked why he [al-Mahdi (a)] is called 'al-Qa'im'. He said: "because [he] will rise up when his name is forgotten" 

(Ṣadūq, Kamāl al-Dīn, vol. 2, p. 378) 

He did say that. Except this sentence all of his speech was ok. However, his speech does not proves that Ayotullah Khamanei agrees with him or that his one word proves whole of Hezbollah's struggle wrong.

19 hours ago, realizm said:

No he did not. He adressed him as Al Qa'ed, which means the chief. 

OP is a fraud.

What is wrong with taking the resistance as the Hussein (عليه السلام) of today ?

Yeah let's all curse her in public and bleed our backs and head. That is much more respectful to Imam Hussein's struggle (عليه السلام).

Agha Hasan Nasarullah is human and we do not believe that Ayotullah's or our Mujahideen are free from errors. Although the struggle of Iran and Hezbollah is justified, however, it is our duty to correct our elders such as Agha Hasan Nasurallah. He did utter a word to which all Maraja would disagree and Agha Khamanei would disagree as well. We can compare our Maraja's with companions of Ahlebait (عليه السلام) but not infallible Imams. 

10 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

This argument is completely random and has nothing to do with the thread so I don't know why you brought it up in the first place.

20 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Not surprising, he has addressed Aisha as Sayyedah before. 

I purposely brought this up because to point that he has said something highly controversial before and he did again. Next Ashura, may be someone's becoming a Prophet. 

1 hour ago, Cool said:

Another Scholar Zaki Baqri once said that Ayatullah Syed Khamenei himself is the example (or perhaps he said tafseer) of Sura e Kauthar (inna a'taynakal kauthar). 

Surah Dahar was revealed for Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام), Panjetan to be specific. Even Sunni mufassireen has same view. But Zaki [edited out] believes Sayyed Khamenei is Tafseer of Surah Dahar. Such are fanboys. 

Edited by Sirius_Bright

Khamenei followers and scholars have long tried to establish infallibility and absolute obedience to him. This is happening for years and Sayyed Khamenei never criticized anyone. This does indicate he agrees to what this people are saying.

Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) are guaranteed purity from any rijs. No one else have been given such an honour. To say Khamenei is Hussain of the time or certain verse was revealed for Khamenei instead of Panjetan then this is either decreasing status of Holy Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) or bringing Khamenei to their level, either of which is unacceptable. 

No fallible can be compared to the dust of feet of Aba Abdillah (عليه السلام). 

In a nutshell:

- He's the Hussain of today
- He's the Ali of today [one must follow Khamenei if all the ulama go in another direction]
- He is Naib-e-Imam
- He's Surah al-Kauthar
- He's Surah ad-Dahr
- He gives Ghadir Khumm meaning
- People are doing matam in his name
- Belief of his infallibility in inner circles
- He's the man behind the prophecy whose preparing the world for Imam Mahdi [remember that documentary that got pulled last minute including Ahmedinejad?]

And still A. Sistani is the most followed?? Where's Khamenai going wrong!?

2 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

“Therefore, the woman can reach the status of Lady Fatima, and the man can reach the status of al-Imām Alī.”

I have heard about this too, but I didn't know it was really written by Khomeini? Anyways, maybe he meant something else by that sentence. Because we all know that the ahlul bayts are infallible and we are fallible, so how is it possible for us to reach their status.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Khamenei followers and scholars have long tried to establish infallibility and absolute obedience to him. This is happening for years and Sayyed Khamenei never criticized anyone. This does indicate he agrees to what this people are saying.

1 hour ago, Reza said:

Is the metaphor and analogy a lost art? 

Its selective a art.

Say "Imam Ali (عليه السلام) was as brave as 10 lions" and people will praise you without realizing they are calling Imam Ali (عليه السلام) a wild animal.

Say "Khamenei is the Hussain of today" and the same Shia get offended.

42 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Its selective a art.

Say "Imam Ali (عليه السلام) was as brave as 10 lions" and people will praise you without realizing they are calling Imam Ali (عليه السلام) a wild animal.

Say "Khamenei is the Hussain of today" and the same Shia get offended.

What's next? "Khamenei is RasulAllah?"

15 hours ago, Sumerian said:

He says if all the ulama go in one direction, and Khamenei goes another way, you MUST follow Khamenei, the same way the Prophet (saww) is reported to have said if all the companions go one direction, and Ali (عليه السلام) goes another, you must follow Ali (عليه السلام).

There is no issue with what he said.

Seyyed Nasrallah is a follower of Imam Khamenei, just like you and me are followers of seyyed Sistani. So if a fatwa comes from seyyed Sistani regarding an issue that the other scholars will say something else about, then we too MUST follow seyyed Sistani, unless you for some reason change your marjae taqlid.

As far as loyalty and the comparison to Imam al Hussein(عليه السلام) goes:

Anyone who supports those who follow the message of Imam al Hussein is being loyal, not to the person they support, but to the message of Imam al Hussein(عليه السلام), that means by supporting his message and those who live it, your being loyal to Imam al Hussein(عليه السلام).

That is why I have no problems with supporting the efforts of ayatollah Khamenei in fighting the enemies of Islam even though I neither follow WF nor have him as my marja.

Do you understand what I am saying?

15 hours ago, starlight said:

No one said he is better than Imam e Zamana (عليه السلام) or Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) because no one is even close.

Yet it seems to me that it is exactly what some think that seyyed Nasrallah meant with his analogy.

55 minutes ago, starlight said:

What's next? "Khamenei is RasulAllah?"

I think so.

This is a sign in Iran that reads,

“Ḥaẓrat Imām Ḵḫameneī is the Ark of Salvation, and the Lamp of Guidance to the Ummah.”

31404272_2028015747466995_7659469728783532032_n.jpg.346621a77432d3dd50afd7e543efcc20.jpg

This is another one which reads,

“Al-Ġhawth al-ġhawth, O’ Ḵḫameneī!” (I seek help, O’ Ḵḫameneī!)

31398110_2028015800800323_1757316376311103488_n.jpg.e0121cae1bf0258aa26358c9c55e042c.jpg

This is from an Iranian newspaper, Khomeini says: “We will make all Iranians own homes,” and now many Iranians live in the streets, or have their homes rented.

In the bottom it says, “Imam: The scholars shouldn’t be presidents/leaders of the republic,” (and you know what happened afterwards..)

6524_10205664069816438_7172424691883753736_n.jpg.1b1117acc4a88ccae096b67587236af3.jpg

This is in an Iranian school (as far as I know), it reads,

“The Apostle said: Follow after me, Aʾbū Bakr and Omar.”

20304_10204469489952688_5984632388571081488_n.jpg.6251d7aee01bc0d98799823100cffd88.jpg

It was later sprayed/erased by the brave Iranian rāfiḍha brothers, and “Yā Alī Madad” was added.

10423934_10204469489672681_3122628574391687794_n.jpg.440c58543c546529a72b6e999aa09259.jpg

They claim to be, “respectful towards marajiʾ,” yet they have such pictures in the middle of the capital, which ridicule a marja!

And brands him as, “the ignorant mullah,” or “the Wahhabi Shiʾa,” and you can see the British flag behind them.

1238385_10203072751155091_5975476041261450445_n.jpg.e15e706d91ecc016a50e57b441e2de59.jpg

And they make cute unity conferences, where the attendants [cutely] sleep.

AZWKgCZ.jpg

EwrKWZE.jpg

JO2QMyl.jpg

PQoqNDp.jpg

geQyz0u.jpg

Z8kjaQb.jpg

z2jhs88.jpg

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

5 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Ḵḫameneī said in the book, “Makānat al-Marʾāh fī al-Islām,” (“Status of the Woman in Islam”), page 17.

“Therefore, the woman can reach the status of Lady Fatima, and the man can reach the status of al-Imām Alī.”

First of all, this has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Second of all, in what regards did seyyed Khamenei say this? I do not think he meant in ALL regards.

Please don’t be like those people who when they see something in the sky that they don’t recognize yell: its aliens coming to take us!

This reminds me of when Sunnis start posting snap pictures of Shia banners during Muharram that say "Ya Hussein!"

And they write underneath them:

Look look, they are calling on Hussein, they are mushriks, you only say Ya Allah, not Ya Hussein.

May God save us from young hot heads, whatever religion they adhere to.

3 hours ago, Reza said:

I think it would be a good idea to revisit the OP in this thread again. Unfortunately.

Imam Khamenei: "No negotiations will take place between Iran, U.S. officials at any level"

https://en.abna24.com/news//Imam-Khamenei-no-negotiations-will-take-place-between-Iran-u-s-officials-at-any-level_976298.html

September 17, 2019 - 5:37 PM News Code : 976298 Source : Khamenei.irLink: 

Imam Khamenei:

The first session of Ayatollah Khamenei's Dars-e Kharij lecture at the beginning of the new academic year of Howza was held with a group of scholars and seminary students of religious sciences in attendance, this morning September 17, 2019, at the Hussayniyah of Imam Khomeini ((رضي الله عنه).).

The Supreme Leader of the Revolution tapped on the new offer by U.S. officials for negotiating and stressed that by negotiations, the U.S. seeks to impose their demands on Iran and showcase the impact of maximum pressure on Iran. His Eminence added: The policy of maximum pressure on the Iranian nation is of little importance, and all the officials in the Islamic Republic unanimously believe that there will be no negotiations at any level with the United States.

Ayatollah Khamenei opened his Dars-e Kharij Fiqh session, marking the commencement of the seminaries’ academic year, by considering the mourning ceremonies for Imam Hussain ((عليه السلام).) in Muharram this year, more thriving than the previous years, and noted: This significant fact shows that the people's connection with the Ahlulbait ((عليه السلام).) is strong. So, despite numerous propaganda by enemies against the religion and despite the variety of entertainment and attractions for the youth, with the advent of Muharram, huge waves of people, often young people, move towards the tent of Hussein bin Ali ((عليه السلام).), and our nation advances under the patronage of Imam Hussain ((عليه السلام).).

Ayatollah Khamenei emphasized that the improvement of the affairs of the country and the solving of various problems lie in the hands of the people, and maintained: We should not incline to the foreigners, we should not place hope on foreign governments, we should not rely on relations with others.

The leader of the Islamic Revolution added: Of course, I do not mean that we should cut relations with other governments around the world; we favour relations and talks, yet, the affairs of the country should not be dependent on our foreign relations. Benefit from the facilities of the world, as much as you can, but the cure is inside the country, and the problems can only be solved by the people.

Ayatollah Khamenei summarized his speech regarding negotiation with the U.S. in 2 points:

1) negotiating with the U.S. would mean accepting their terms being forced on the Islamic Republic;

2) negotiation would amount to a show of success for the U.S.'s maximum pressure policy.

His Eminence further held: It is for this reason that the country's officials, from the President to the Foreign minister and others, have unanimously announced that we would not take part in talks, be it bilateral or multilateral, with the United States.

The Leader of the Islamic Revolution went on to assert: If the U.S. backs off and repents, and implements the nuclear deal from which they have withdrawn, then the U.S. can also take part in and talk during negotiations between Iran and the countries that are part of this deal. Otherwise, there will be absolutely no negotiation between the officials of the Islamic Republic and the U.S. at any level; neither in New York and not anywhere else.

Stating that for the past 40 years, the Islamic Republic has faced every possible conspiracy, and the enemies have not succeeded in defeating dear Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei pointed out: their policies have been overcome by the policies of the Islamic Republic one after another, and in the future too, the Islamic Republic will defeat them by God's grace, and will gloriously come out of the battlefield victorious every time.

Photos: Imam Khamenei's Dars-e Kharij session

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-Imam-khameneis-dars-e-kharij-session_976299.html

September 17, 2019 - 5:39 PM News Code : 976299 Source : Khamenei.irLink: 

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): The first session of Ayatollah Khamenei's Dars-e Kharij lecture at the beginning of the new academic year of Howza was held with a group of scholars and seminary students of religious sciences in attendance, on Tuesday, September 17, 2019, at the Hussayniyah of Imam Khomeini ((رضي الله عنه).).

جلسه درس خارج فقه رهبر انقلاب

Supreme leader’s representative to Syria commended Sayyed Nasrallah’s illuminating positions

https://en.abna24.com/news//supreme-leader’s-representative-to-Syria-commended-sayyed-nasrallah’s-illuminating-positions_976315.html

September 17, 2019 - 7:22 PM News Code : 976315 Source : RasaLink: 

Supreme leader’s representative to Syria commended Sayyed Nasrallah’s illuminating positions

Hujjat al-Islam Tabatabaei Ashkezari, pointing to the victories of Hezbollah against enemies, commended Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah’s illuminating positions.

In the second sermon, Hujjat al-Islam Tabatabaei dealt with the victories achieved by the Resistance Front against the US and Israel and then said, “The Sayyed of the Resistance at Ashoora night, addressing the leader of the Resistance, says, ‘The leader of our tent today is Imam Khamenei, and the centre of this tent is Iran, and thus, we tell Imam Khamenei that we won’t leave him, the son of Hussain (عليه السلام), alone in the face of the US and Israel.”

Finally, the representative of the supreme leader to Syria said, “It is the path of Hussain having remained unchanged and lasting, and exactly as Imam Khomeini said, we owe whatever we have to Muharram and Saffar.”

6 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Ḵḫameneī said in the book, “Makānat al-Marʾāh fī al-Islām,” (“Status of the Woman in Islam”), page 17.

this is a wrong translation Imam Khamenei said women can reach to parallel level of Lady Fatima & Men to parallel level of Imam Ali (عليه السلام)  in spirituality & letter of asking from Ayatollah Hakim changed word of him by just cropping a part of it as question but as always you are twisting words to spread shirazi  cult hatred propaganda although you know Arabic better than me but me with limited Arabic can see different meanings in two pictures the Question letter just asks about a part of it without mentioning complete text but in Imam Khamenei picture above & below of that text clarifies his statement that you don't mention it .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

7 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

This is in an Iranian school (as far as I know), it reads,

“The Apostle said: Follow after me, Aʾbū Bakr and Omar.”

20304_10204469489952688_5984632388571081488_n.jpg.6251d7aee01bc0d98799823100cffd88.jpg

from text & picture it was a Sunni school so you can't expect Shia narration to be on their wall .

7 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

And brands him as, “the ignorant mullah,” or “the Wahhabi Shiʾa,” and you can see the British flag behind them.

1238385_10203072751155091_5975476041261450445_n.jpg.e15e706d91ecc016a50e57b441e2de59.jpg

your cult deserves it & it's completely true in red text also written " the Shia faith that wants to spread from London & America for world , that Shia faith doesn't benefit for Shia" 

6 hours ago, Jaane Rabb said:

And still A. Sistani is the most followed?? Where's Khamenai going wrong!?

you call yourself non Shia or Sunni so this matter doesn't relate to you also you are spreading wahabi propaganda .

5 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

I have heard about this too, but I didn't know it was really written by Khomeini? Anyways, maybe he meant something else by that sentence. Because we all know that the ahlul bayts are infallible and we are fallible, so how is it possible for us to reach their status.

Salam they are our rule model that we must try to reach to them as much as possible for us also there is a famous narration that " mumin is mirror of his moumin brother " so if we become mirror of each other at the end men will reflect a ray from light of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & women will reflect a ray of light from Lady Fatima (sa) like as mirror that reflects ray of sun that everyone will look like a small sun but all of us will take our light from Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & lady Fatima (sa) that they take their light from Prophet Muhammad (pbu) that he takes his light from Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

نتیجه تصویری برای ‪reflecting sunshine in mirror‬‏  Ù�تÛ�جÙ� تصÙ�Û�رÛ� براÛ� â�ªreflecting sunshine in mirrorâ�¬â��  

نتیجه تصویری برای ‪reflecting sunshine in mirror‬‏

46 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

your cult deserves it & it's completely true in red text also written " the Shia faith that wants to spread from London & America for world , that Shia faith doesn't benefit for Shia" 

Are you fine with him insulting the marjaʾ I follow and calling the marjʾiyah a cult?

@Hameedeh @Reza @ShiaChat Mod @Abu Nur @Don'tMakeAس @Hassan- @Haji 2003 @Heavenly_Silk @Ibn Al-Ja'abi @notme @starlight

46 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

from text & picture it was a Sunni school so you can't expect Shia narration to be on their wall .

What about “Ḥaẓrate Omar (رض) Street?”

aIygESZ.png

“Ḥaẓrate Aʾbū Bakr (رض) Street?”

xSTDiA4.jpg

“Imām Shafei Street?”

JTIcr4T.jpg

On 9/16/2019 at 11:00 PM, Jaane Rabb said:

There's a big difference between being a Hussain and being inspired by Hussain.

As with my OP, until one doesn't go on the battlefield himself, with his family and sees their martyrdom and tastes his own, none can compare with Hussain.

Whatever good Khamenai is doing for the Shias and the Iranian resistance, good on him. May Allah aid them and all, against the oppressors. But let's not get ahead of ourselves and start handing out elevated titles when there's no comparison.

:salam:

Then I guess Sayed Nasrallah having his son martyred like Ali Akbar makes him a Hussein (عليه السلام) ? 

Come on guys be consistent at least, such thinking goes nowhere.

On 9/17/2019 at 2:55 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

There's no relation in him addressing Aisha as Sayyedah and bleeding our heads. One can atleast not give respectful titles to dushmane Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) if he can't curse/condemn her. How about keeping mum in public. 

And the relation between the OP and the calling of Aiyesha 'Sayida' is ?

18 hours ago, Sumerian said:

No, but it means only he is worthy of ultimate loyalty, and only he is absolved from criticism and mistakes. Khamenei isn't.

He is comparing loyalty to Husayn (عليه السلام) to loyalty of Khamenei. This is the motive behind his analogy. The fact is it is permissible to disagree with Khamenei, and to follow someone other than him. When you say he is the Husayn (عليه السلام) of your time, you are saying his way is the only way which must be followed. 

And this isn't the first time Nasrallah has made such an analogy. 

This is even more obvious:

He says if all the ulama go in one direction, and Khamenei goes another way, you MUST follow Khamenei, the same way the Prophet (saww) is reported to have said if all the companions go one direction, and Ali (عليه السلام) goes another, you must follow Ali (عليه السلام).

:salam:

He adresses devoted followers. Why making a fuss about it.

And get with it, the path of Hezbullah and WF proved successful in every struggle they fought so far. Makes one wonder ?

38 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

What about “Ḥaẓrate Omar (رض) Street?”

these are in Sunni majority areas that allowed to their municipality to print their signs but you expect cursing signs 

41 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Are you fine with him insulting the marjaʾ I follow and calling the marjʾiyah a cult?

I reflect your behavior & all of shirzi cult & their fans channels are full of insults to every Marja & making Shirazi marja as an infallible person 

31 minutes ago, realizm said:

And get with it, the path of Hezbullah and WF proved successful in every struggle they fought so far. Makes one wonder ?

As if Ḍāḥieh wasn’t bombarded by Israel to rubble...

1_639562_1_34.jpg.3cf18fba7bf7a459226fa8f64d3841ee.jpg

TUJAOKDYMJ.jpg.04749415b1478ca17b7b177730d620cb.jpg

6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I reflect your behavior & all of shirzi cult & their fans channels are full of insults to every Marja

So, just because you watched a channel that insulted your marja, I and the whole marjʾiyah are immediately responsible for it?

6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

making Shirazi marja as an infallible person 

At least we don’t call our marja, “the Ark of Salvation, and the Lamp of Guidance to the Ummah,” or seek help from him like Ṣūfis, right?

20 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

As if Ḍāḥieh wasn’t bombarded by Israel to rubble...

in every war we have casualties & Israel air force alwyas was their superior force in battle because Hizbullah doesn't have air force but even without having air force Hizbullah defeated Israel in 33 days war that only Israel could revenge it's defeat by bombing buildings that must be protected by Lebanese air force but now with presence of Hizbullah missiles , Israel can't repeats it.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe