Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sayyed_Splinter

There is any hawza in Qom (or Iran in general) where 'wilayatul faqih' isn't preached?

Rate this topic

30 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

A better one would be the US.

that is why I live in the US.  

If I didn’t like it I would have gone to Iran to live there.  I don’t think I would have been able to even say this in Iran.  

Also US has some of the worst politics among any country. It's a 2 party democracy that doesn't represent the values of the people at all. Any other western democratic model is better than the US!

The government is full of womanizers, pedophiles, only materialistic people.

Today they are teaching kids its ok to change your gender, take harmful hormones, and God knows what else.

Where is your sense of spiritually when it comes to these things?

@eThErEaL, what is your source of info when it comes to Iran? I think you should look into it. It sounds like you've likely been dealing with Iranian Americans that fled after the revolution, or you seem to be buying what the media says. 

Sorry to say this, but you sound extremely ignorant about Iran in practically all your comments.

7 minutes ago, khamosh21 said:

Also US has some of the worst politics among any country. It's a 2 party democracy that doesn't represent the values of the people at all. Any other western democratic model is better than the US!

The government is full of womanizers, pedophiles, only materialistic people.

Today they are teaching kids its ok to change your gender, take harmful hormones, and God knows what else.

Where is your sense of spiritually when it comes to these things?

I am not a fan of US but do the law don't permit also other political parties to participate in political elections ?

42 minutes ago, khamosh21 said:

So Trump in your opinion is a better leader than Rouhani or Khamenie? 

I like Rouhani because he has a nice smile and his abaya he wears looks really amazing.  I wouldn’t mind having a  cup of tea with Rouhani.  

As for Trump, I find him entertaining. No tea with Trump as he isn’t my type.  

Man I really respected your philosophy and ability to understand the truth, but the above answer defies any intelligence.

That’s alright.  :)

Also you are again demonstrating your ignorance about Iran, as people in Iran openly not only criticize the government but also the "mullah" regime here. Walk down Tehran and use the subways, and it doesn't feel much different from New York. And you have better chances of seeing someone in a chador or niqab in NY then in Tehran.

I wouldn’t mind visiting Iran again.  I like mountains and architecture there.  The people are nice also.  

The only way you can give a knowledgeable answer about Iran is if you have lived there (which I have and I am fluent in Farsi).

Long time ago I visited.  But my friend just visited that place recently.  He reported a subtle oppression in the air.  A bad vibe.  But I don’t care.

:)

31 minutes ago, khamosh21 said:

@eThErEaL, what is your source of info when it comes to Iran? I think you should look into it. It sounds like you've likely been dealing with Iranian Americans that fled after the revolution, or you seem to be buying what the media says. 

Sorry to say this, but you sound extremely ignorant about Iran in practically all your comments.

To @khamosh21

@eThErEaLhas Sufi belief.  He is just fooling  you. For him, the place of stay on this Earth is immaterial. He lives above the shariah, above wilatul faghih...  everything is Names of God.  Why bother about politics and affairs of people?  This is not important because so called Religious Leaders that rule people are just humans and tend to be fanatic.

He can morphed into whatever you want to call him...it does not matter for him..can him atheist, disbeliver..  it will not affect him because no one knows what is in his heart and souls....

Don't take it serious on his comments.  You have to understand his comments from Sufi perspectives...weird! 

29 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

I like Rouhani because he has a nice smile and his abaya he wears looks really amazing.  I wouldn’t mind having a  cup of tea with Rouhani.  

As for Trump, I find him entertaining. No tea with Trump as he isn’t my type.  

That’s alright.  :)

I wouldn’t mind visiting Iran again.  I like mountains and architecture there.  The people are nice also.  

Long time ago I visited.  But my friend just visited that place recently.  He reported a subtle oppression in the air.  A bad vibe.  But I don’t care.

I don't want to share too many personal details about myself... most recently I was in Tehran 2 weeks ago. I had a blast... reminded me of when I visited Istanbul for my honeymoon many years ago.

I also visited the mountains recenrly in the north... 

I have friends in all areas of Iran, from mullahs to unfortunately drug dealers. I found more freedom in Iran than I did in the US... believe it or not! the police in the US are much worse than Iranian police. American jails are much worse than iranian jails, the US has the largest jail population in the world.

I also have zero fear of getting shot in Iran.

And when it comes to science and tech, I don't think anyone truly realizes how far Iranians have come, which is great, they should keep it low profile.

37 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

This could literally be said about anywhere in any time or place. 

I don't sense "subtle oppression in the air" when I visit the US, I see it with my own eyes every day!

25 minutes ago, khamosh21 said:

This could literally be said about anywhere in any time or place. 

I don't sense "subtle oppression in the air" when I visit the US, I see it with my own eyes every day!

I am really happy that you you find Iran a good place!  I am sure I would as well.  

1 hour ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I am not a fan of US but do the law don't permit also other political parties to participate in political elections ?

There are a minority of Independent parties but they don't have any real impact on the ultimate strategy and politics between the 2 majority parties. 

The US is made of 300 million people, it is impossible to represent that many views by only 2 (extremely insincere) parties. As a democracy and political system it is a complete failure. 

The backbone is universities. Without these billion dollar facilities and think tanks... 

4 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

As I understood his comment he was insulting all Shia scholars in general including those in your profile. And again I didn't say he was an atheist or he was an atheist because he refuses WF I just said he spoke like a non Muslim but now if you find that acceptable to insult great Shia scholars this is after all your opinion not mine. 

I didn't see any insults. He said fanatical. Some would say that building a shrine of your leader, writing a ziarah for him, chanting death to the enemies of wilayatul faqih and locking up scholars who didn't follow this ideology is indeed fanatical. Others might find it perfectly normal. 

Wallahu a'lam 

On 9/17/2019 at 9:17 AM, Simon the Canaanite said:

No.

No offense, but he doesn’t speak Arabic properly. (Which is a common problem for Persians in general...)

Ummm....ive heard both Ayatollah Sistani speak Arabic and Ayatollah Khamenei and Seyyed Khamenei by far speaks better Arabic. Most arabs ive come across say his Arabic is fluent. Soooooo which rabbithole did you drag that out of?

54 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

I didn't see any insults. He said fanatical. Some would say that building a shrine of your leader, writing a ziarah for him, chanting death to the enemies of wilayatul faqih and locking up scholars who didn't follow this ideology is indeed fanatical. Others might find it perfectly normal. 

Wallahu a'lam 

Sigh.....

1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

Wallahu a'lam 

So calling people who you follow as fanatics is not an insult. Great thank you to learn me grammar. 

3 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Wallahu a'lam 

whats wrong with chanting death to them? its not just WF, it is entire concept of wilayah on the line... Ayt Khamenie wi die one day, we are interested in the system not the personality.

Strip every political system of those people that run and then judge how functional that system is... don't muddle any other religious thought in this excercise.

7 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Wallahu a'lam 

I don’t insult any scholar.  I respect them.

I don’t think o have ever said anything bad about any scholar... or I hope not.  If I have then I apologize.  

5 hours ago, layman said:

To @khamosh21

@eThErEaLhas Sufi belief.  He is just fooling  you. For him, the place of stay on this Earth is immaterial. He lives above the shariah, above wilatul faghih...  everything is Names of God.  Why bother about politics and affairs of people?  This is not important because so called Religious Leaders that rule people are just humans and tend to be fanatic.

He can morphed into whatever you want to call him...it does not matter for him..can him atheist, disbeliver..  it will not affect him because no one knows what is in his heart and souls....

Don't take it serious on his comments.  You have to understand his comments from Sufi perspectives...weird! 

Are you certain about me? 

3 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

I don’t insult any scholar.  I respect them.

I don’t think o have ever said anything bad about any scholar... or I hope not.  If I have then I apologize.  

Saying fanaticals is for me an insult but if you didn't want to insult anyone then it is OK.

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

Good.  Then please don’t presume things about me.  

I made statement about you...  as you made statement about others...fanatical!

You want to have cup of tea with Rouhani because you like his smile and Abaya... not with Trump because he is not your type!

So we cannot make statement  about you?  Who you want to fool!  Take your cup of tea somewhere please.

Talk sense please that everyone can understand the subject matter.  Logical and precise.  We have our foot on the Earth on somewhere on the heaven. We are talking WF is taught in Qom and social issues.

Edited by layman

2 hours ago, layman said:

I made statement about you...  as you made statement about others...fanatical!

You want to have cup of tea with Rouhani because you like his smile and Abaya... not with Trump because he is not your type!

So we cannot make statement  about you?  Who you want to fool!  Take your cup of tea somewhere please.

Talk sense please that everyone can understand the subject matter.  Logical and precise.  We have our foot on the Earth on somewhere on the heaven. We are talking WF is taught in Qom and social issues.

I love you.  ❤️ 

12 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Wallahu a'lam 

These things might be fanatic and extreme, but they don't take away from the system. These are imperfections of the people. I think nationalism is a form of fanatiscm as well, it happens in all countries.

Also the alternative provided to WF, secularism, is not Islamic, if it please show me. Secularism by it's definition requires a non-divine law that is ever changing as people change, is this what the Imams wanted you think, specially in time of ghaiba?

12 hours ago, root said:

Ummm....ive heard both Ayatollah Sistani speak Arabic and Ayatollah Khamenei and Seyyed Khamenei by far speaks better Arabic. Most arabs ive come across say his Arabic is fluent. Soooooo which rabbithole did you drag that out of?

Yeah his recitation is pretty good. You can look it up in the internets.
are you rootpenter?

Edited by 000

To answer the topic.

1. WF isnt really "preached" in any school. Which class do you reckon they preach it at? WF is a political matter, that basis itself on deen, not the other way around.

2. Why don't you pick a good school to start with. It's not like wf is taught at elementary level. Its like asking: hey guys which elementary school doesnt preach nano technology? Why don’t you worry about your abc's first and which school is good for that, then worry about which school that doesn't teach quantum physics?

Just my two cents

34 minutes ago, root said:

To answer the topic.

1. WF isnt really "preached" in any school. Which class do you reckon they preach it at? WF is a political matter, that basis itself on deen, not the other way around.

It is taught within the very first introductory aqaid books. WF is a part of the deen. politics just like every other part of human life is a part of deen.

18 hours ago, khamosh21 said:

It is taught within the very first introductory aqaid books. WF is a part of the deen. politics just like every other part of human life is a part of deen.

I said its not preached. Preaching in this context means jammed into your head. And it also depends which school and program you follow. Nano tech is also part of life, doesnt mean everyschool teaches it, not every course.