Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Pingu

Are Sunnis considered unbelievers?

Rate this topic

17 minutes ago, Kaya said:

You should keep in mind that in the school of thought of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), Nahjul Balagha is considered the best of books after the Qur'an. 

So questioning it and accusing it of fabrication is highly disrespectful. 

How would you feel if some jewish scholar made a video in which he tries to prove the Qur'an is a lie (God forbid). 

You would be angry with that scholar. Same with us being angry when someone disrespects Nahjul Balagha. 

Oh.  So questioning is considered disrespectful?

anyway, I’ll just ignore your comments because you obviously don’t represent the adab of scholars among Shias.  

3 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

Oh.  So questioning is considered disrespectful?

anyway, I’ll just ignore your comments because you obviously don’t represent the adab of scholars among Shias.  

Just so you know, I'm a different user from the person who commented about that scholar. 

So I don't know what you mean by me not representing proper adab. 

I'm just trying to explain the status of Nahjul Balagha in our eyes, and why Shias might get offended when Nahjul Balagha is insulted. 

Wassalam. 

1 hour ago, Kaya said:

Oh I see.  Well, I will just ignore you since I don’t appreciate slander of any scholar.   

shame on you.

I don't care you ignore me or whatever you are nothing to me..,,your scholar or whoever goes against Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) and defend the enemies of Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) doesn't deserve respect,so lanat on lying tahir ul qadri and all the scholars and the people who go against Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) and favours enemies of Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام)