Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jannat786

Anyone experienced a miracle?

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Jannat786 said:

Assalamalaykum,

I've been making a dua for an issue of mine to be resolved for years now. I'm at my wits end and I have no idea what to do. If any of you have any personal experiences or know of anyone who desperately prayed for something and got it then please let me know as I'm starting to despair and feel like Allah just won't answer my duas. 

JazakAllah!

I know a couple who are expecting their first child after 15 years of marriage.

Guest Monad

that post as 5 possible miracles or coincidental events occurring by making a correct possible choice out of X.

Everyone has or most have a story regarding a miracle that happened to them or someone. Generally they are not miracles but their egos justifying their belief system.

OP, if you have been praying for something to happen for years and it has not then it proves you are making a wrong choice. Perhaps its time to look for a solution to your problem. IF you know it cannot be solved then do not pray for it. IT is a waste of time as you will dig a hole in your mind greater then what you hope to achieve. I understand religion enjoy implanting guilt, generally most of it is nothing but opinionated hocus pocus.

Guest window
5 hours ago, notme said:

It's easy to see miracles if you look for them, but sometimes what you are praying for isn't what is written for you. May your burden be lightened, inshallah.

Very true. The Prophet (s.a) never did get a son, the Imams never did get their God given rights, Prophet Noah had his family perish in the flood. But they were still successful because God had other better plans for them. So it's better to be less specific when making duas. Ask for God to "please resolve my love issues" instead of "please let my ex wife come back to me". His idea of resolving the issue will be better, maybe He has another woman in mind for you to marry so He won't bring your ex wife back despite you begging Him.

If you have the time please listen to this

Guest Light

:bismillah:

Surah At-Talaq, Verse 2-3:

وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجًا

وَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَحْتَسِبُ

and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah, He will make for him an outlet, and give him sustenance from whence he thinks not; 

(English - Shakir)

I believe this is the miracle which everyone feels & observe somewhere in his/her life. And I am one of those who have the honor of witnessing this. 

I had nothing with me & suddenly He made such a quick & timely provision that enabled me to buy a plot and the complete the construction of a beautiful house on it. For me, it was a live miracle and I was just witnessing all this with His hamd on my tongue.