Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Salam,

I once heard Prophets and immams were the smartest people to have ever lived , but know were entering the age where we can insert a chip into someones brain and increase their memory or make them think faster , etc...  is what I heard false? Maybe they were the smartest in the sense that they chose the best option and they had the best moral character ? 

Wsalam

Having a good memory or a faster mind doesn't mean you are smart though. You can know everything in the world but still have no common sense, make poor decisions and have not a speck of wisdom in you.

I think this is where the Prophets, peace be upon them all, differed.

5 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

Salam,

I once heard Prophets and immams were the smartest people to have ever lived , but know were entering the age where we can insert a chip into someones brain and increase their memory or make them think faster , etc...  is what I heard false? Maybe they were the smartest in the sense that they chose the best option and they had the best moral character ? 

Wsalam

They did not only choose best option but entire creation were submissive to them because they were submissive to Allah (عزّ وجلّ).