Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Salam. 

I am in a desperate need from Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام). I have lost it but I believe a miracle can only save me. Please guide me if I am not wrong and miracle can happen if I seek help from Imam e Mehdi. I cried everynight begging for help from Bibi Fatimah (عليه السلام) and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام). I have prayed salat ul layl and namaz e Imam e Zamana (عليه السلام). But I got no help instead it got worst and irreversible. I have done everything like hard work, dua but I didn't got any sort of help. I have lost it all but tell me if still I be hopeful can Imam do a miracle for me? What do I do for that miracle  to happen. 

As someone going through a very tough patch in regards to my faith since the last four years, all I can say to you is never lose faith in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

As al-Baqir (I believe) said "...the more one suffers, the more they shine". Although I don't know what you mean by 'lost it', but if possible, embrace that suffering and embrace the shine.

InshaAllah soon a door will open.

Just because your situation got worse doesn't mean Allah left you or that He reduced His Mercy upon you. You might be tested, so therefore please continue what you do and observe patience.

Many of our Prophets and ahlul bayts suffered most of their lives.

I heard a saying long time ago that said something like this "the ones that suffers the most in this dunya, Allah loves them the most"

Edited by AkhiraisReal

On 9/11/2019 at 3:58 AM, Qarib Rubab said:

Salam. 

I am in a desperate need from Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام). I have lost it but I believe a miracle can only save me. Please guide me if I am not wrong and miracle can happen if I seek help from Imam e Mehdi. I cried everynight begging for help from Bibi Fatimah (عليه السلام) and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام). I have prayed salat ul layl and namaz e Imam e Zamana (عليه السلام). But I got no help instead it got worst and irreversible. I have done everything like hard work, dua but I didn't got any sort of help. I have lost it all but tell me if still I be hopeful can Imam do a miracle for me? What do I do for that miracle  to happen. 

What you want from Imam to do for you ? 

ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH!! I was waiting for a miracle when there was not a little bit of hope. I can't believe this. Thank you everyone for the support. Just remember Imam e Zamana (عليه السلام) does listens to you and he will help you soon. Failures are a test from Allah. Miracle still happens. There was not a slightest chance of it. Many people told me that  I might not deserve it so forget it and let it go but my Imam (عليه السلام) listened to me and he brought miracle and them all are astonished. ALLHAMDULILLAH.