Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
starlight

Attack on Muharram procession in Lahore

Rate this topic

I pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to protect Shiane Ali (عليه السلام) around the world in waseela of Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام). 

Allah's (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) wrath be on their enemies. 

Edited by Sirius_Bright

22 hours ago, starlight said:

Wahabbi militants attacked a Muharram procession in Lahore. No one's been killed but from what I have heard more than 50 people have been injured. 

Hopefully someone can update this/provide a news story with details.

I also heard that and I am glad to know that there have been no killings by people on these days Alhamdolilah. Although some boys were killed due to electricity shocks. I believe that it will get better.

Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) conference held in Lahore

https://en.abna24.com/news//Imam-Hussein-as-conference-held-in-lahore_975335.html

September 14, 2019 - 4:21 PM News Code : 975335 Source : IQNALink: 

Imam Hussein (AS) conference held in Lahore

A conference was held in the Pakistani city of Lahore about the status and virtues of Imam Hussein (عليه السلام).

Chancellor of Iran’s University of Islamic Denominations Hojat-ol-Islam Mohammed Hossein Mokhtari was among the keynote speakers of the conference, organized by the Department of Awqaf and Religious Affairs of Punjab Province.

In his speech, Hojat-ol-Islam Mokhtari highlighted the lofty status of Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) among Muslims.

He also stressed the need for Muslim unity and said promoting unity is the responsibility of all Islamic scholars.

Noting that the enemies seek to foment discord among Muslims, he said there are many common grounds among followers of Islam that should be highlighted.

He also elaborated on the activities of the University of Islamic Denominations and said it aims to promote proximity among Islamic schools of thought.