Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Proof of God's existence

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I wished to post different verses from Qur'an for proving Allah, but which verse should I post? you are Muslim and study Qur'an several times.
you believe in Allah, Qur'an, Prophet Mohammed and his household, (peace and blessings of Allah upon them), that other Muslims believe! how can I help you?
sometimes people lose there hope and become sad, depressed and doubtful.
but these don’t mean that they are not Muslims in these times.
they should trust in Allah, His support, guidance, help, and should sincerely pray that Allah bestows His support, help, forgiveness and infinite mercy on them and guides them to the light and beauties again!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) No.  You are someone with a mind and one of the functions of a mind is to doubt.  Why else would God give you a  mind if you weren’t allowed to doubt?    2) No.  you cannot just believe in Him

Salam alaikum every one I hope everyone is doing well. So,as my previous posts reveal, I'm a patient of obsessive compulsive disorder, diagnosed officially. My mind tends to doubt everything unde

Doesn't matter. The only reason we need the Qur'an, the hadith's and scholars that write long theological essays about them is so that we have a common idea in society about what Allah is saying to al

Posted Images

Guest Taringo
On 9/20/2019 at 6:23 AM, Zahra.5 said:

I wished to post different verses from Qur'an for proving Allah, but which verse should I post? you are Muslim and study Qur'an several times. You believe in Allah, Qur'an, Prophet Mohammed and his household, (peace and blessings of Allah upon them), that other Muslims believe! how can I help you? sometimes people lose there hope and become sad, depressed and doubtful. But these don’t mean that they are not Muslims in these times. They should trust in Allah, His support, guidance, help, and should sincerely pray that Allah bestows His support, help, forgiveness and infinite mercy on them and guides them to the light and beauties again!

What if there's no conviction in the attested beliefs?

It is like seeing/knowing the beauty of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) but not experiencing it through ignorance maybe?

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not(are ignorant)." 27:18

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
On 9/18/2019 at 1:36 AM, eThErEaL said:

Is the pen I write with considered part of my body then?  The car I drive considered part of my body?  I am able to move them like how I move my hands

Salam for professional people their staff like  as pen & car are part of their body like as Prophet Musa (عليه السلام) that his rod was a part of it & Prophet Muhammad (pbu) was putting names on his every personal staffs like as his dresses & Turbans &swords & his camel so his staffs  were a part of him.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam for professional people their staff like  as pen & car are part of their body like as Prophet Musa (عليه السلام) that his rod was a part of it & Prophet Muhammad (pbu) was putting names on his every personal staffs like as his dresses & Turbans &swords & his camel so his staffs  were a part of him.

So, if I burn the driver’s car will I burn the drivers body?  No.  He will get a new car and continue driving.  

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
28 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

So, if I burn the driver’s car will I burn the drivers body?  No.  He will get a new car and continue driving.  

I mean that when they are using staffs as that their staffs is a part of them but everyone knows everything will perish even our bodies except our soul so that driver is not dependent to car but looks like that car is his extension until it detroys. 

• Advanced Member
On 12/2/2019 at 10:52 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

I mean that when they are using staffs as that their staffs is a part of them but everyone knows everything will perish even our bodies except our soul so that driver is not dependent to car but looks like that car is his extension until it detroys. 

I feel like I'm wasting precious internet mbs scrolling through your signature

• 5 months later...
  • Advanced Member

It is difficult to understand or perceive the hereafter whilst battling with the proof of Allah((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى))'s existence.