Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SecretSystem

Are these Sunni sources authentic?

Rate this topic

Are all the sources on this website really authentic?

https://sunniconnect.com/m3/2019/05/the-ruling-of-our-salaf-on-the-shiah/

some sources mentioned: 

"Ibn Hazm said, ‘The Rāfidah are not from the Muslims’ [Al-Fisal]."

"Ahmad Ibn Yūnus (died 227AH) said, ‘If a Jew were to slaughter a sheep and a Rāfidī were to slaughter one, I would eat from the sheep slaughtered by the Jew and not eat from the one slaughtered by the Rāfidī, because the Rāfidī is a murtadd’ [As-Sārim al-Maslūl – Ibn Taymiyyah]"

"Imām Al-Bukhārī said, ‘It makes no difference to me whether I were to pray behind a Jahmī or Rāfidī or behind a Jew or Christian. They are not to be greeted with salām. Their ill are not to be paid a sick visit. They are not to be married. Their funerals are not to be attended. The meat they slaughter is not to be eaten’ [Khalq Af’āl al-‘Ibād]."

"Shaykh Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul Wahhāb said, “As for these twelvers, they have left the Sunnah, nay they have left the Millah!” [Risālah Al-Radd ‘Alā Al-Rāfidhah]"

4 hours ago, SecretSystem said:

I just wanted to know because the sources seem to be against Shia Islam describing them as disbelievers

This is not the first time, they hate us more than Jewish people who are oppressing Muslims. We can’t do anything about it, just leave them alone.  

12 minutes ago, Diaz said:

This is not the first time, they hate us more than Jewish people who are oppressing Muslims. We can’t do anything about it, just leave them alone.  

not all Sunnis hate us, and I've known many Sunnis who dislike Shias but not hate, all I wanted to know was if the sources are authentic or not, because the sources are calling Shia Muslims "disbelievers" which confused me because Shias are Muslims as well.

not all Sunnis hate us, and I've known many Sunnis who dislike Shias but not hate, all I wanted to know was if the sources are authentic or not, because the sources are calling Shia Muslims "disbelievers" which confused me because Shias are Muslims as well.

Lol brother, I did not say all Sunni hate Shia’s, I’m talking about the link you mentioned. There are a lot of anti-Shia websites. 

Look, the mainstream Sunnis, including general masses of scholars consider Shi’a as Muslims. There plenty of scholars that do daily takfir on us, but who cares? I just have a few Shi’a friends, whom I have weak contact with and my Sunni friends are in much greater quantity and I see them daily. I respect them and they respect me.

But do you know if the source is authentic or not?

Salam if you consider that is their idea ,yeah it's authentic but their assumption don't have Islamic base & just based on their hate from Shias & Imam Ali (عليه السلام)