Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bashar ʿal-Assad

Rate this topic

I am an Iraqi, and more knowledgeable about my country.

In the mid-two thousands, at the height of the insurgency in Iraq, it was said that Assad was training the insurgents in Syrian camps in Latakia, and sending them across the border to Tal Afar to make their operations, and suicide bombings.

Many of the insurgents that were captured and investigated on Iraqi television (in popular shows at the time like, “in the Grip of Law”) testified that they had their training from Syrian intelligence officers.

This is a rare recording from 2005, of insurgents captured by the Wolf Brigade (لواء الذئب). (The subtitles begin at 1:21).

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

• Veteran Member

To save Arabs in general from the US, Zionist, Takfiris and Saudi Wahabis, prioritized choice has to be made by Iran.  

Syria, Lebonan and Iraq have to be frontline states against Zionist regime, supported by mobilization of irregular armies lead by people on the ground.

Iran has the biggest interest to support mobilization of irregular armies to combat Zionist regime and US interests in the ME.  Zionist and the US are two biggest entities that want regime change in Iran as well destruction of military capabilities that will challenge the Zionist and US superiority and dominance.

The ONLY way for Iran to survive and get support for her efforts to confront Zionist and the US is to accept current leadership of neighbouring countries and non interference in their political system.

Syria, Tirkey, Lebanon Iraq, Qatar, Pakistan, Kuwait, Oman...all accepted iranian approach.

In the case of Syria, Iran was invited by Assad to assist him to fight Daesh and Takfiri groups.  Iran accepted because these groups are financed, trained, guided and protected by zionist, US and Saudis.  The US and Zionist have insidious plan in the ME.

Iran even respected Saudi and UAE political leadership despite their hostilities toward Iran, and will not interfere in their political system.  To a point that Iran is willing to sign non aggression pact to all her neighboring countries. 

Iran respected Houthis political leadership and Houthis are calling for help because yemen has been attacked by foreign countries.  Iran sends help so that Houthis have means of self defense.

The same with Qatar and Kurd in north Iraq.  When help needed, Iran is there to help so that Zionist, US and Saudi Takfiris influences will be defeated or reduced.

Tomorrow, if the US changed their mind and start to attack zionist regime...Iran will support the US, regardless what the US has done in the past.  Iran was indirectly helping US to destroy Saddam armies during Gulf wars by remaining passive and got free warplanes. 

Iran is currently becoming good with Iraq regardless of the past 8 years bloody war.  Saddam is gone but many people with relatives die.  But past is past and what is important is the future and changes toward good.

Iran good relationship with Syria, in particular Assad is for better causes and strategies to fight the biggest enemies of the whole world... ..Zionist and the US.

For Iran, the existent of President Assad to rule Syria is for Syrians to decide and non of Iranian business.

18 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

I don't see Assad dropping or throwing those bombs in either video? The whole West and Israel did their best arming and training FSA and gave them air support which became limited after Russia intervened years later, so how do we know there was Assad in that helicopter and just who was being bombed? Secondly, that mosque seems to be taking damage from mortar shells and anti-personnel munition, if, suppose, I wanted to destroy it I would use demolition charges. What are security forces supposed to do when rats occupy a mosque anyway, let them be because its a mosque?

So, you want Assad to come out of the presidential palace, get a helicopter, and have people filming him throwing a barrel bomb from above?

Well, he didn’t... but, one of his genius pilots filmed his comrades doing so...

Also, all of the cities mentioned in the video are in Syria, and you can check Google for that, search for: Darayya, Maar Shamshah, Lataminah, Jalin, Jobar, Saqba, Deir ez-Zor, Masakin Hanano, al-Hirak, Hama, Ariha, and Sijn Halab al-Markazi.

I am also against the Free Syrian Army, but I hope that the Shiʾa can imply this for once:

اللَّهُمَّ اشْغِلِ الظَّالِمِينَ بِالظَّالِمِين، وَاشْغِلنَا بِحُبِّ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِهِ الطَّاهِرِين

I also hope they can stay out of politics, because it’s filth and impure.

1 hour ago, Panzerwaffe said:

This is a fitna thread ...moderators ?

How is it a “a fitna thread?” Is Bashar ʿal-Assad a ṣaḥābi now or what?

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

• Advanced Member

How beautifully AmeriKKKan Zionist propaganda used to work among the Muslim? Zionist really know the methods to dupe the masses of this Ummah. AmeriKKKan had planned the destruction of Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya etc long before the imposed war on Syria. 

According to General Wesley Clark speech in 2007, he recounted his discussion with Under Secretary Wolfowtiz in 1991 regarding Operation Desert Storm. He quoted Wolfowitz, “one thing that we learned is that we can use our military in the Middle East and the Soviets won’t stop us, and we got about 5 or 10 years to clean up those old Soviet client regimes, Syria, Iran, Iraq, before the next great superpower comes on to challenge us.”

Remember that discussion happened long back. 

After 9/11, General Wesley again claimed that US policy is to destroy 6-7 countries in 5 years starting with Iraq followed by Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Sudan and finishing off with Iran. 

And all can see that they destroyed all other countries except Iran and Lebanon and still people are not able to see the Truth. Axis of Resistance is only think that is stopping them from creation of Greater Israhell and they will do everything to achieve that. 

It is always better to be with axis of Resistance rather playing in hands of Zionist monsters.

Steven Sahiounie on ground journalist in Syria in his article titled, "The day before Deraa: How the war broke out in Syria" explained the reasons, methods, strategies, funding modes, funding countries, modus operandi, training to rebels/mercenaries/terrorists, training locations, support of arms and ammunitions to terrorists etc in detail. His detailed analysis can be summed up in his own words, "The US policy to attack Syria for the purpose of regime change was not just about the gas lines, the oil wells, the strategic location and the gold: but it was about crushing that cornerstone of Palestinian rights into dust.  To get rid of President Bashar al Assad was to get rid of one of the few Arab leaders who are an unwavering voice of Palestinian rights."

There are many truth seeker and journalists who had punctured the theory of civil uprising in Syria and propaganda of western media. Some of them are Some of the noted people among these powerful truth-seekers are Mr.. Steven Nezar Sahiounie, Mr.. Sabyasachi Chatterji, Mr.. Kim Peterson, Mr.. B.J. Sabri, Ms. Eva Bartlett, Ms. Vanessa Beeley, Mr.. Florian Zollman, Mr.. Sidharth Kaul, Mr.. Pratik Sinha, Mr.. Ben Swann etc.

Read their articles and watch their videos 

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

I also hope they can stay out of politics, because it’s filth and impure.

Does Aliun Waliullah even mean anything to you ?

4 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

I am an Iraqi, and more knowledgeable about my country.

In the mid-two thousands, at the height of the insurgency in Iraq, it was said that Assad was training the insurgents in Syrian camps in Latakia, and sending them across the border to Tal Afar to make their operations, and suicide bombings.

Many of the insurgents that were captured and investigated on Iraqi television (in popular shows at the time like, “in the Grip of Law”) testified that they had their training from Syrian intelligence officers.

This is a rare recording from 2005, of insurgents captured by the Wolf Brigade (لواء الذئب). (The subtitles begin at 1:21).

What does it have to do with the topic of Syrians oppression ?

2 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

How is it a “a fitna thread?” Is Bashar ʿal-Assad a ṣaḥābi now or what?

Get your feet back on the ground, and/or stop trying to fool people, it's not all about dogma and Sunni/Shia discussion. You obviously knew you would create fitna by opening this thread, didn't you ?

All this talk here is contradictory facts. Assads killed Sunnis for being Sunnis yet he funded kamikazes, Assads helped the Shia revival but killed hundreds of Hezbollah fighters. 

They handle their country, quite well actually compared with the Iraqi or Lebanese mess. You get in their way, you disappear... Get used to it.

Dear @Simon the Canaanite instead of taking more time in discussions going nowhere I just have few questions for understand what you you want at the end.

If not Assad and Baath who for rule Syria? 

You say politics is dirty and filthy. So what we do then? We live in an anarchist style? 

You talk a lot but you didn't answer these simple questions which are crucial for resolve Syrian crisis. 

• Advanced Member

Kheti Beti again. It's clear you guys are simply interested in being Assadists because you completely again ignored the point and evidence given for the fact Assad assisted those very same jihadists you claim he fought against.

You guys keep asking "who should rule Syria", I literally stated a decentralized libertarian confederation should exist there but again you ignore a point you cannot answer.

Anyway may Allah guide you if you are sincere and may Allah destroy you if you are just a supporter of the taghuts.

• Veteran Member

You guys keep asking "who should rule Syria", I literally stated a decentralized libertarian confederation should exist there but again you ignore a point you cannot answer.

When you cannot distinguish between idealism and realism. 

Honestly if Iran was idealistic over pragmatic they'd be not much help to themselves let alone oppressed Shia in need of assistance. Thankfully they deal with the actual situation and make the best with what they have.

This thread is just a couple people who cannot be pleased.

Next.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, humanbeing101 said:

Kheti Beti again. It's clear you guys are simply interested in being Assadists because you completely again ignored the point and evidence given for the fact Assad assisted those very same jihadists you claim he fought against.

You guys keep asking "who should rule Syria", I literally stated a decentralized libertarian confederation should exist there but again you ignore a point you cannot answer.

Anyway may Allah guide you if you are sincere and may Allah destroy you if you are just a supporter of the taghuts.

I'm for any solution that guarentees that wahabi do not gain power there and minorities rights are guaranteed,  Assad' or not its irrelevant 

1 hour ago, humanbeing101 said:

The problem is that you just give your simple opinion here which is not really realitistic. You said "Syria must be like this" ok but this is just your opinion. Most syrians "moderates" or not don’t have at all this opinion and don’t want a country break in many other little countries. Also there is in Syria many Sunnis living in alawite dominated land and vice-versa so what we do of them ? Ethnic removal by force ? What about minorities like Christians who don’t have territories where they are in majority ? We just tell them to get out in a Christian country ? Me again I don’t really care of Assad in general but even those in front of him don’t have the same ideas you are here presenting.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, humanbeing101 said:

That the Syrian government released a couple of people did not create a civil war. What did was the massive supply of weapons and foreign jihadists that came in from outside. It is pretty clear that it was planed in advance by the United States, Israel, Saudi-Arabia, Turkey and Qatar. There was a massive campaign to recruit jihadists even in Euoropean countries. It was obvious in my country suddenly the local pizza dude closed his shop and went away. The pizza shop never opened again because he apparently died in Syria. All the local Salafis went away also. Even a couple of gangsters went there in order to look even tougher when they came back. Saudi backed mosques in my country recruited vulnerable youngsters to be used as suicide bombers. People from Muslim families and western converts alike. Don't say that Bashar Al-Assad organized all that.

20 minutes ago, humanbeing101 said:

You mean like they have it in Idlib now? How the Syrian state should be organized is a question for the Syrian people. Every country is unique and therefor one model doesn't fit all countries. However if there is not some sort of central power structure it will be to easy for imperialist countries to split the Syrian people again. A strong Syria is needed in the resistance alliance against the Zionists, imperialists and takfiri terrorists.

48 minutes ago, humanbeing101 said:

if you are just a supporter of the taghuts.

"taghuts" is a problematic expression because it is to day a part of the takfiri discourse. When you are using a word like that, it suggests to me that you are affiliated with that political discourse.

• Advanced Member
Just now, humanbeing101 said:

Assad released SENIOR JIHADIS not just a few nobodies, so please don't downplay...

You mentioned Zahran Alloush and Hassan Aboud. That is two people and two groups. What about all the other groups? A person like Ahmed Hussein al-Shara (al-Julani) who founded the Jabhat Al-Nusra was never in custody of the Syrian Government. Never released by them or never affiliated with them in any way.

I am affiliated with takfiris? Ok I am, now what?

In terms of this discussion it doesn't make you exactly innocent or impartial.
What you are in fact saying is that Shias should not support Bashar al Assad because he released your friends so that they could fight him. It doesn't make sense.

Edited by Revert1963

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Revert1963 said:

You mentioned Zahran Alloush and Hassan Aboud. That is two people and two groups. What about all the other groups? A person like Ahmed Hussein al-Shara (al-Julani) who founded the Jabhat Al-Nusra was never in custody of the Syrian Government. Never released by them or never affiliated with them in any way.

In terms of this discussion it doesn't make you exactly innocent or impartial.

There were dozens of other figures that assad released who joined ISI at the time. Julani was allowed to freely moved back and forth from Syria during the Iraq war period. Believing assad wasn't implict is just naive.

• Advanced Member

There were dozens of other figures that assad released who joined ISI at the time. Julani was allowed to freely moved back and forth from Syria during the Iraq war period. Believing assad wasn't implict is just naive.

The Syrian government actually did imprison foreign Al-Qaida operatives that used Syria as a base to fight in Iraq. One example is the French-Algerian terrorist Said Arif. He was extradited to France where he got a sentence for terrorism. When the French released him he went to Syria to join the Jabhat Al-Nusra. He was later killed in an air raid. Are you saying that Bashar Al-Assad colluded with the French to have that person released?

3 hours ago, humanbeing101 said:

:blabla:Now my solution isn't realistic, why not?

Assad released SENIOR JIHADIS not just a few nobodies, so please don't downplay...

I am affiliated with takfiris? Ok I am, now what?

when the situation was becoming more and more tenses Assad agreed to free many  political opponents. Some of them were actually jihadis or people who will later become jihadis. This is not like he released only terrorists just for fun. That was an error to do that but that was actually to calm down the situation and we see the consequences of this action. 

By the way like I said most opposition groups don't support your view to creating mini ethnic and or religious states from the actual Syria so this is why what you say is going nowhere. Even if we do that there would always the question that what we must do of minorities in each of these mini states. Finally we don't even know who would be the leaders of such states. So yes again this is nice to talk but this is better to act or at least presenting concrete plans. 

On 8/29/2019 at 11:32 AM, Simon the Canaanite said:

This is for people who don’t know whether Assad is a good person or not. (@3wliya_maryam).

And this is for his supporters (from Iran and whatnot).

(Off-topic fact: Apparently, ʿal-Assad is a relative of mine).

Another, anti-Muslim post you want to share? Daesh is good and Bashar al Assad is bad.

• Veteran Member

Dear @Simon the Canaanite

Brother my point was that your videos failed to implicate Assad and prove nothing in that regard.

Think about it. Or find something that does. I also do not have any sides in the conflict.