Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sumerian

Love after marriage

Rate this topic

On 8/28/2019 at 3:11 PM, Diaz said:

I agree too, love can be after marriage. Like how many girls I know got cheated from their boyfriends? I still remember once my cousin told to my sister that she had a friend who loved a guy, they were dating for 3 years and then he told her that he want to marry her, she was so happy. He told her he will talk about it with her father but first he want to have sex with her, she agreed. The next day when she was ready to talk to her father about him, he sent a message to her saying that he won’t marry her because she is dirty. It’s been 4 years and no one know what happened to her, my cousin said she got pregnant and went to her country.   

Salaam Mr. Diaz

What  expected you the boys reply?.  A girl doesn't go so far to offer herself.  Dirty was not the proper word but of loose character.  I personally would not accept a girl leave aside having sex with me but even if she sends me naked fotos of her privacy I would never think of marrying with her.  Respect yourself and you will be respected by others.