Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Inconsolable

What did you learn from the lowest moment (yet) in your life?

Rate this topic

On 8/26/2019 at 3:29 AM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I listened to a liar in the process and everything I did there was based on a lie.

& Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows how sickening it is in as much as it gets to show how more especially those who received the message before can be deluded thus serving as a warning for us as well. 

alhamdulillah, it is true, hearts do find rest in the lowest moments of life through the remembrance of God. Reality check lesson.

Edited by Mzwakhe
Remembrance of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Just now, Mzwakhe said:

& Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows how sickening it is in as much as it gets to show how more especially those who received the message before can be deluded thus serving as a warning for us as well. 

I don't really understand what you're saying but I guess that's what I get for trying to help. I got burnt badly 

On 8/27/2019 at 1:35 AM, HusseinAbbas said:

I've experienced a war , a terrorist attack , my parents going trought bankrupcy years ago and a schizophrenic familiy memeber , but none of these things compare to the time I doubted the existance of Allah(stw) because I knew this life without Allah(stw) is an extreemly grim one , I legitimatly was depressed because of that , unfortunatley im kind of rexperincing a small bit of lack of faith this week which prevented me from enjoying life this week

Soo sorry to hear this :(, curious as to what you learned from all these experiences, is it that losing faith for you was worse than all of these things?

23 hours ago, Mzwakhe said:

alhamdulillah, that's the trick, being a nothing in a big universe that is within you(nothing). alhamdulillah.

Braintwister :confused: :grin:

Edited by Inconsolable

On 8/28/2019 at 9:40 AM, Inconsolable said:

Soo sorry to hear this :(, curious as to what you learned from all these experiences, is it that losing faith for you was worse than all of these things?

Braintwister :confused: :grin:

These things were temporary in nature , they came and then these problems went away , the loosing faith part was the worst thing because if Allah(stw) did not exist then there is no life after death, no justice no nothing and this life just didn't do it for me especially the more I think about it 

On 8/27/2019 at 4:18 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

agree, a piece of advice: Innocence and naivete are good qualities in children, bad in adults. Wisdom is the watchword of adulthood

This is so true! Unfortunately adults who are naive and innocent fail to rationally evaluate their situation. Often we're too apologetic and tend to please everyone. Standing up for ourselves can be very daunting, and if we manage to confront someone, we worry that our innocence may be snatched. I agree, people will know their boundaries and limits if we're wise and rational people.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

I learned two things:

1. The only friends who want to see you rise are Allah (عزّ وجلّ)and Ahlebait (عليه السلام). They are harmless and beneficial always.

2. Among ordinary humans, you are your own friend take ever advice and hold discussion with yourself. Be the one which you desired should a friend be to you. And be a human which the world is missing.

On 8/29/2019 at 9:59 PM, HusseinAbbas said:

if Allah(stw) did not exist then there is no life after death, no justice no nothing and this life just didn't do it for me

What do you mean by for you? Life is a test for everyone, some are tested more than others. Life is disappointing at times, no doubt but it could have been a lot worse 

3 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Standing up for ourselves can be very daunting, and if we manage to confront someone, we worry that our innocence may be snatched.

This is new to me; I'm afraid that I don't understand this at all. Besides criminals, what kind of adult worries about being innocent and keeping it? Usually this is lost in the teenage years  and replaced with wisdom. Whoever gave you this idea is lying through the skin of his/her teeth.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

This is new to me; I'm afraid that I don't understand this at all. Besides criminals, what kind of adult worries about being innocent and keeping it? Usually this is lost in the teenage years  and replaced with wisdom. Whoever gave you this idea is lying through the skin of his/her teeth.

It's just a self-realisation.

The worst things that have happened to me have been a friend committing suicide, a girl I was madly in love with breaking up with me and having to cut off someone I felt a bond with but was to destructive both to himself and to others for me to cope with.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:50 AM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

What do you mean by for you? Life is a test for everyone, some are tested more than others. Life is disappointing at times, no doubt but it could have been a lot worse 

I meant this kind of life where its all chaotic no God etc... just didnt do it for me , it felt off , didnt add up and especially did not feel right , this ideology of "optimistic nihilism" is a form of make belief for me, if God did not exist then things like morality don’t exist because this world is all materialistic as there is no metaphysics and this means killing a human being and destroying a 6 ft chocolate bunny is the same thing for materialists YET these same people beleive in ideologies such as liberalism and etc.... which to me is just delusion , they arent being honest and that did not do it for me , this life style of materialism had a lot of inconsitensies in it and it made me depressed at first when I didnt reason especially when I beleived that when I die nothing is going to happen its just this chaotic world and thats it , you live , you get married have a job and die , there is nothing more to look up to in this boring and dull purpousless world , basically we are an accident BUT with reasoning it got much better , I still have some small doubts that come there and now but they always get extenguished by reasoning and knowlege from the Qur'an and Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام).

On 8/26/2019 at 2:11 AM, Guest Zahra212 said:

Rely on Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and on him completely. No one else is able to help you but Him. When I was In my lowest moment I desperately looked at others for relief, but I realised they were just as imperfect as me, seeking like me. No psychologist, no person, nothing will provide you with the solution that a sincere prayer and Dua can. 

When the world with it its trials and tribulations have bent you 

Do not straighten yourself

Remember you are bent not broken 

So bend over and from The Reliever 

The Reliever is one of the Names of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for He is the one who can relieve us from the hardships and difficulties of our lives

MashAllah