Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Turab Haider

[Urgent] Controversy and Fitna against Ayatollah Syed Aqeel Ul Gharavi.

Rate this topic

19 hours ago, starlight said:

Allama Shehanshah Hussain naqvi is another good one. Asad Johri, Talib Johri's son is also good though nowhere near his father. That's about it. The number of good Urdu speakers is surprisingly scarce ( I seriously think some of our shichatters would do a better job) which I why I would advise Sirius to not let go of Molana Aqeel Gharavi. 

To add to that, there's also Ali Raza Rizvi, who's pretty famous these days. Jan Ali Shah Kazmi is a rare gem, though after his exile from Pakistan he's become less well known. 

But my favourite, by far, is Ali Murtaza Zaidi. He is the best Urdu speaker I've come across when it comes to building one's spirituality. His lectures are actually that: lectures. He literally starts every ashra by saying he's not interested in khitabat (making speeches). So, his style of speaking is quite different to what most Indians/Pakistanis are used to but if you can get over that, his lectures have a really high degree of quality to them.

Aqeel ul Gharavi is aca lly also very good. I've only heard a few of his lectures but if you want a more philosophical lecture, he's very good in that regard. 

@Khadim uz Zahra I was talking about the ones residing in Pakistan or India.. Ali Raza Rizvi lives in United Kingdom.

Ali Murtaza Zaidi sounds interesting. I didnt know of him. Will try listening to one of his majalis tonight. 

2 hours ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

But my favourite, by far, is Ali Murtaza Zaidi. He is the best Urdu speaker I've come across when it comes to building one's spirituality.

Agreed, he is very good.

@Khadim uz Zahra

@starlight

It's my understanding the great Maulana Ali Murtaza Zaidi was arrested by Pak authorities on Aug 22nd. I think because he was actively working on the missing Shias. May Allah hasten his release on the name of Imam Sajjad (عليه السلام).

1 minute ago, ShiaMan14 said:

@Khadim uz Zahra

@starlight

It's my understanding the great Maulana Ali Murtaza Zaidi was arrested by Pak authorities on Aug 22nd. I think because he was actively working on the missing Shias. May Allah hasten his release on the name of Imam Sajjad (عليه السلام).

Yes, he was. I am not aware of the details but it's very sad to hear that he spent the ashra of Muharram under arrest. 

13 hours ago, starlight said:

Yes, he was. I am not aware of the details but it's very sad to hear that he spent the ashra of Muharram under arrest. 

Just received word that his bail has been approved alhumdulillah.

16 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

@Khadim uz Zahra

@starlight

As far as I know, it was because of missed hearings related to a corruption case. Look up "Al Mohsin Hall case" and read the pdf that comes up. 

Sad things happen under the surface..

1 hour ago, Brained said:

As far as I know, it was because of missed hearings related to a corruption case. Look up "Al Mohsin Hall case" and read the pdf that comes up. 

Here you go:

MTM5MDU2Y2Ztcy1kYzgz

6 hours ago, Brained said:

, it was because of missed hearings related to a corruption case. Look up "Al Mohsin Hall case" and read the pdf that comes up. 

Sad things happen under the surface..

This has came to my knowledge too. He was not alone in that case, I have heard the names of three scholars. I was shocked to listen that and thought how can these people occupy land waqf for Imam Bargah & Orphanage!! 

Edited by Cool

On 9/12/2019 at 3:39 PM, starlight said:

@Khadim uz Zahra I was talking about the ones residing in Pakistan or India.. Ali Raza Rizvi lives in United Kingdom.

Ali Murtaza Zaidi sounds interesting. I didnt know of him. Will try listening to one of his majalis tonight. 

I haven't listened to all of these speakers but I think this might be what you are looking for:

Link

Wallahu a'lam