Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Maryam.It

University degree for Muslim women

1 hour ago, Maryam.It said:

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Which are the better degree courses(or jobs) for a Muslimah?

And which in an Islamic State and which in a non Muslim state?

Medicine, teaching, engineering, accounting, science, arts.... whatever appeals to her and fits with her life plans. Children benefit from an educated mother, so even if she plans to stay home with her children she should at least read a lot of informative books if not get a university degree.

2 hours ago, Maryam.It said:

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

And which in an Islamic State and which in a non Muslim state?

Also consider any job that you can end up working from home if you want to raise children as well. Such as having your own business, tech/computer job, writer, tutor, etc. 

4 hours ago, Maryam.It said:

The more relevant question is, "which are the degrees most suited to Muslims?" And the answer will still be the same; study whatever interests you as long as it does not take you down a path of wrongdoing and haram. 

Muslim women (and men) would make great doctors, lawyers, engineers, artists, authors, architects, designers, historians, and so on... don’t let anything limit you.

If my father do not wants to me do University I think...and my mother wants to me do University and keep a degree but...I think the degree that she wants for me...What I have to do?

Both my parents are non Muslim...

And,is good for a Muslimah to go in another city to study at university or,if the course is in the same city to go to live in another house to follow the courses?

2 hours ago, Maryam.It said:

And,is good for a Muslimah to go in another city to study at university or,if the course is in the same city to go to live in another house to follow the courses?

If you have no major family disorders it will be much easier for you to remain in the same city and live in your parents' house while you work on your studies. If you must move, having parents nearby is great for when you need emotional support or just need to feel like part of the family.

Whether it's acceptable to go live in another city for your studies depends on your culture, and also partly on who you know in that other city.

Edited by notme

1 hour ago, notme said:

If you have no major family disorders it will be much easier for you to remain in the same city and live in your parents' house while you work on your studies. If you must move, having parents nearby is great for when you need emotional support or just need to feel like part of the family.

Whether it's acceptable to go live in another city for your studies depends on your culture, and also partly on who you know in that other city.

My situation here in my mother's house is not good...she is non Muslim,make sihr,and made sihr on me.

Cause of her sihr on me I have so much problems now...really so much...like if I'm alive is only  thanks Allah!Alhamdulillah Rabbil alameen!

I wanted to study biology before...but now I found a degree in languages where I can study Arabic too,Alhamdulillah!Is in another city...

My mother wants that I study a 5years degree in "teaching"...to teach to little baby and in primary school...

But there is music inside in an exam,and I cannot choose what to teach in the beginning...and I cannot teach music,obviusly!

And awever,I do not want a job that keep me outside of the house in the morning for fixed ours...and,first of all(after the problem of the "music course"),I do not like the method that is used in the public school here(in Italy),this is the main reason after that of the "music course".

So...giving more informations...suggestions?

Ps.Right now I cannot looking for a job or an house(room) cause of the sihr that my mother put on me...That I think I have yet(is something that I cannot say by myself,or is difficult at lest),but if I go outside of the house I can know...