Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Palestinian Authority bans events by local LGBTQ+ organisation

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

Why bother in Palestine when they can party and be care free in Tel Aviv? Tel Aviv's gay culture is well known.

True but it is not so easy for Palestinians from occupied West Bank to visit "Israel" unless they are the select few who have work permits (usually unskilled labourers) who return after a day's work. Besides I'm glad PA are taking preventative action lest this poison seeps itself into the culture.

6 hours ago, Traveller14 said:

Lgbtq organisations should be banned all over the world.

I respect the rights of all humans, but I agree that they should be banned if they are to continue operating as they do now. They wish to forcefully spread values that are unIslamic, especially to the youth.

Proof it is unIslamic:

Amir ul-Mu’minīn ‘Ali ((عليه السلام).) has said: “Sodomy is a Greater Sin and carries punishment when a man mounts upon another man but does not penetrate. If he penetrates, it is kufr” -  al-Kāfi

Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq ((عليه السلام).) was queried by Abu Basir regarding the verse: “So when our decree came to pass, we turned them upside down and rained down upon them stones, of what has been decreed, one after another.” (Surah Hūd 11:82)

Imam ((عليه السلام).) explained: “There is no one who leaves this world while considering sodomy Halāl, but that Allah hits him with one of the stones that had fallen on the people of Hazrat Lut ((عليه السلام).).”

On 8/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, aaaz1618 said:

Why bother in Palestine when they can party and be care free in Tel Aviv? Tel Aviv's gay culture is well known.

Yeah, cause it's super easy for gay kids to earn the money to leave their parents, move out of the house, and go somewhere completely different, especially when they're taught to hate Israel.

23 hours ago, Kaya said:

They wish to forcefully spread values that are unIslamic, especially to the youth.

Or, they wish for gay youth to have a place where they can be safe to be themselves without fear of hatred or violence.

Although now that I've said that gay people are good, this thread will probably get closed like every other thread where not everyone has agreed that homosexuality is bad.

Edited by gayboyanon

9 hours ago, gayboyanon said:

Although now that I've said that gay people are good, this thread will probably get closed like every other thread where not everyone has agreed that homosexuality is bad.

They get closed because people argue about the rights and wrongs of homosexuality and the whole point of the conversation gets lost.

11 hours ago, gayboyanon said:

It’s funny, whenever we close a homosexuality topic, mods are accused by others of being ultra liberal apologists. But from your perspective, we close it for the exact opposite reason. 

Mods decided to close these repetitive topics for the benefit of the silent majority who are tired of them. Passionate debaters who talk about this topic day and night may be angry with us, but it’s a sacrifice made for the betterment of the site.