Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
3wliya_maryam

Shiachat is officially dead

Rate this topic

Posted one yesterday. It got locked. No explanation. 

Edited by Ali~J

It seems like it is dead!!! 

A single comment take couple of days to get approved by moderators. 

3 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

LOL

You mean the last one of your weekly gay threads. :hahaha:

Sorry. I could not resist. No offense bruh.

Where's the angry reaction when you need it?

2 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

giphy.gif

Hey brother, which version of the film?

In the original first version, after these lines, Dr... Frankenstein whirls against some equipment and says some other lines --which l forgot. But the movie censors thought these were too much for the public, sooooooo.....

In the second version, Dr... Frankenstein's lines are unintelligible --which made for a much better performance and gave the audience free-rein to imagine as they pleased. 

1 minute ago, hasanhh said:

Hey brother, which version of the film?

In the original first version, after these lines, Dr... Frankenstein whirls against some equipment and says some other lines --which l forgot.

Think I know what you mean, was looking for that, is that where lightning strikes around the same time?

Here is an idea, there are advertisements on ShiaChat, so does ShiaChat occasionally advertise on other sites, like ShiaMatch.?

12 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Think I know what you mean, was looking for that, is that where lightning strikes around the same time?

Yes, and you have a better memory than l did on this one.

EDIT: l went to find the clip l like but got the censored one. Those lines l think are inappropriate for ShiaChat.

Edited by hasanhh

@3wliya_maryam Let's look at your recent forum activity and the two people who 'completely agreed' with your post.

For the month of August : (should have made it on excel but don't feel wasting anymore time)

TOPICS STARTED                                                      POSTS                                               COMMENTS

3wliya maryam                               2                                                                            48                         (including one word and one line replies like 'nope' and I don't know)

Sumerian                                       3                                                                            49

Mortadakerim                                6                                                                            69                                                                     (fair)

In contrast 

Darth vader                                 4                                                                              103

Propaganda of the Deed            5                                                                              235              NO, they were not all memes, and no, not even most of them                                                                                                                                                                   were not memes,most  of them were proper posts                                                                                                                                                                         

starlight                                         7                                                                              187

So why are you complaining about lack of new topics on the forum?? 

You want new topics? well, then start some. Make new posts and make them interesting and engaging. We can' just sit here and complain and blame the moderators. It's not the job of the moderators to provide interesting discussion. 

Edited by starlight

21 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Lol but guess what? I didnt complain at all ma'am, I said "good".

All I did was I agreed with her that it is dead.. and that's not a bad thing imo

My post was addressed for the OP.  I merely said you agreed with her ShiaChat being dead. And I wrote "WE" can’t sit and complain and I wrote this for everyone because these threads are repetitive and somewhere in this thread are posts (which you can't see) bashing moderators for this lack of activity (as usual, we are responsible for every bad thing that happens on ShiaChat)

Edited by starlight
'This' not 'the'

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

My post was addressed for the OP.  I merely said you agreed with her ShiaChat being dead. And I wrote "WE" can’t sit and complain and I wrote this for everyone because these threads are repetitive and somewhere in the thread are posts (which you can't see) bashing moderators for this lack of activity (as usual, we are responsible for every bad thing that happens on ShiaChat)

It seems to me though that it was irrelevant for you to bring me up in the first place and to compare my numbers to the other users. 

I think for Sumerian, a few others and myself, Politics threads are our basic diet. Those have been kinda thin this Summer. A few times I logged-on and expected to see a subject I saw on the news and there was no relevant thread. About 5 times l guesstimate.

22 minutes ago, starlight said:

@3wliya_maryam Let's look at your recent forum activity and the two people who 'completely agreed' with your post.

For the month of August : (should have made it on excel but don't feel wasting anymore time)

TOPICS STARTED                                                      POSTS                                               COMMENTS

3wliya maryam                               2                                                                            48                         (including one word and one line replies like 'nope' and I don't know)

Sumerian                                       3                                                                            49

Mortadakerim                                6                                                                            69                                                                     (fair)

In contrast 

Darth vader                                 4                                                                              103

Propaganda of the Deed            5                                                                              235              NO, they were not all memes, and no, not even most of them                                                                                                                                                                   were not memes,most  of them were proper posts                                                                                                                                                                         

starlight                                         7                                                                              187

So why are you complaining about lack of new topics on the forum?? 

You want new topics? well, then start some. Make new posts and make them interesting and engaging. We can' just sit here and complain and blame the moderators. It's not the job of the moderators to provide interesting discussion. 

VioletClutteredDamselfly-size_restricted

lol if we want to play the numbers game then everyone here knows im a legend. Look how much posts ive done. How much contributions ive made. And how ive grown over the years. I wasnt even an adult when I first joined. 

Just remember im a GOAT on here. If this website survives the ages then all future generations will pay homage to me. I am the face of this forum and will continue to be.

Believe that and give me my respect coz I earnt it. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0008349e24208f4ec7

Edited by Sumerian

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Let's just get straight to the  - it's because @ali_fatheroforphans hasn't been active lately :hahaha:

@AStruggler's absence has also been destructive for this site

@Ruqaya101 needs to up her game too I guess 

@2Timeless nah she's been alright but has room for improvement.

@Husayni decided to give up smh

@Ali-F's absence has also ripped this site to pieces and it's affected the mood of everyone.

@strength=Abbas - Yeah she has a lot to offer as well, and has been quiet lately.

So yeah, members leave and there's no excitement anymore. 

Bhai your absence seems to have affected your perception of reality...

9 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

lol if we want to play the numbers game then everyone here knows im a legend. Look how much posts ive done. How much contributions ive made. And how ive grown over the years. I wasnt even an adult when I first joined. 

Yeah you are up there brother, But one quick fact:

- It took you 11083 posts to get up to 5723 community reputation

- It took me 3561 posts to get up to 5187 community reputation.

13 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Just remember im a GOAT on here. If this website survives the ages then all future generations will pay homage to me. I am the face of this forum and will continue to be.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMQ2PzGEStT_LStouBJZk

Please. I've generated more lulz on here than anyone and that's excluding lul-worthy posts before the haha reaction existed and taking into consideration my 3 year absence from this place

20190820_140119.jpg

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Just now, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Yeah you are up there brother, But one quick fact:

- It took you 11083 posts to get up to 5723 community reputation

- It took me 3561 posts to get up to 5187 community reputation.

Yea coz im controversial. All u do is say nice pretty things that everyone will react nice to. Not me bruv, people's thoughts matter little to me. Brother I spill the truth, if the community doesnt like it then the fault is in the community, not me

2 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Please. I've generated more lulz on here than anyone and that's excluding lul-worthy posts before the haha reaction existed and taking into consideration my 3 year absence from this place

20190820_140119.jpg

lol ur a funny guy but thats about it brother. im an all rounder. big difference

3 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

a243ae516bf82c53379357b831d8379f.jpg

lol ur OP at this meme game brò, not gònna to lie. Props to u here :respect:

P.S on another note, why does "brò" always change to "brother"? Wat a useless concept

and I just realised "gònna" changes to "going to". What is this grammar school? No wonder why this forum is dead :censored:

Edited by Sumerian

15 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

20190820_140119.jpg

That's quite a few* people praying for you. Is everything ok?

*I have a third less 'praying for you' though 40% more likes.