Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Abdul11

Reincarnation??

Rate this topic

Guest Abdul11

I read up on some theory about how when we die, we see a white light and that light is a trick to infinitely reincarnate us and that all gods are false deceivers. I am the type of person to easily believe something like this. I have never felt so lonely and hopeless in my life.

Nah, this is fake. There is no supernatural power, other than God, that could reincarnate people, however in the Qur’an and teachings of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) it is clear that there is heaven and hell and no “reincarnation”.

Just now, Mortadakerim said:

Nah, this is fake. There is no supernatural power, other than God, that could reincarnate people, however in the Qur’an and teachings of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) it is clear that there is heaven and hell and no “reincarnation”.

Man I hope

I just sometimes feel like people who claim to have experiences and swear that this is true are actually for real and that I sometimes feel as if we really are prisoners that are being deceived. I miss living in blissful ignorance and not always thinking about death and life after and all of these delusions and "red pills"

37 minutes ago, Abdul333 said:

It dosent let me pm you ):

Why it doesn’t that’s odd 

never mind I messaged you check 

Reincarnation is from other religions, not Islam. I am not sure if you adhere to Islam, or another faith, but feel free to read the Qu'ran and Nahjul Balagha to understand the Islamic perspective of what happens after death.

Wishing the best to you! :)