Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
John Romerro

Israeli trolls in Shiachat

Rate this topic

I just want to ask since when Israeli/wahabi trolls are permitted on Shiachat & are allowed to spew their degrading rubbish about our great leaders & especially against HEZBOLLAH. Instead kicking them out from this forum,  these Israelis, wahabis, these adulterated semens are promoted to advance level? Why? I have found these two and I am sure there are more.

@NameRemoved

@RemovedName

Dear @Hameedeh are you aware of this? 

P. S. Before anyone lectures me for my language, please remember I have zero tolerance & no respect for those against HEZBOLLAH. Enemy of HEZBOLLAH is my enemy. So, if you ban me for this then I am better off without you. And then I'll know you are MI6 "Shias". Made in United Kingdom, Pentagon. 

Edited by Hameedeh
Tags of members were removed.

Yes, I am aware of the thread that was started last January. People are free to post unless they are inappropriate. Everyone else can believe them or not, refute them or support them. The thread was locked months ago. You missed it when it was live. 

@John Romerro I personally have no love for Zionists, but there is no reason to be impatient. As long as it is just words. The Qur'an says that all the Prophets (A) were slandered and abused with words, but they were patient.

Hezbollah, may God assist them, are not greater than the Messengers (A) sent by God. So hopefully we can be patient and overlook, no point in being too upset. 

Edited by Kaya

Wasn't aware of @RemovedName who is Lebanese and has been one of the longest active users until recently is now a zio-wahabi troll? I've not seen her criticise hezb before.

@Hameedeh @starlight surely this is slander at it's worst unless I'm missing something here? 

20 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

@Hameedeh @starlight surely this is slander at it's worst unless I'm missing something here? 

I think in his haste to create the thread John Romerro posted @RemovedName instead of another female. He said that any Mod who banned him for his inappropriate language would be an agent of the United Kingdom and/or US. :ko: I can't confirm that he has been warned. 

Edited by Hameedeh

4 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

@Hameedeh In order to bypass Op's e-fatwa on banning him=MI6 agent, this thread should be locked or hidden at the least, because these are serious accusations, whether he tagged the right people or not.

Why can't you refute him? Mods are under constant complaint that they censor everything. 

20 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

@Hameedeh In order to bypass Op's e-fatwa on banning him=MI6 agent, this thread should be locked or hidden at the least, because these are serious accusations, whether he tagged the right people or not.

l took a psyop course decades ago. This is the wrong thing to do. l won't explain why because this will circumvent the advantages of letting subversives post on ShiaChat.

My retained impression of @NameRemoved does not fit with the OP accusation. As for @RemovedName's posts, she has the about all the indices of a solid Muslima.

Edited by Hameedeh

21 hours ago, John Romerro said:

Dear @Hameedeh are you aware of this? 

P. S. Before anyone lectures me for my language, please remember I have zero tolerance & no respect for those against HEZBOLLAH. Enemy of HEZBOLLAH is my enemy. So, if you ban me for this then I am better off without you. And then I'll know you are MI6 "Shias". Made in United Kingdom, Pentagon. 

You think you're doing good job by using offensive language for fellow Momineen while supporting Hezbollah?

Hezbollah can be criticized as he is not an infallible, Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) are. Try some day defending them. 

You should be the first one to be warned/banned for inciting against believers. 

adulterated semens

@Hameedeh this is vulgar language/accusation. Please take action. 

Edited by Hameedeh
Extremely long quote was shortened in length.

5 hours ago, John Romerro said:

And then I'll know you are MI6 "Shias". Made in United Kingdom, Pentagon. 

The level of extraness is unreal. How do you sleep at night with this level of knowledge brother? All these conspiracy theories surely must take away all sanity. 

Also, yet again aware of the hypocrisy within ShiaChat. If this thread was targeting a different group of people, this thread wouldve been locked and no argument would even be allowed. 

Edited by 2Timeless

im sorry, its just... this was so funny! I haven't had a good laugh in AGES and then I come on ShiaChat and I see this! YOU are gold ! 

... and yet so stupid?

wow man, MI6 Shias? :hahaha: 

Made in United Kingdom, Pentagon. 

I assure you though, the majority on this forum, you'll find them in Pakistan... wrong site bruv.

Edited by Hameedeh
Extremely long quote was shortened in length.

26 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

I assure you though, the majority on this forum, you'll find them in Pakistan... wrong site bruv.

Yeah, there's probably only five of us from the United Kingdom Pentagon, some spy operation that!

"007 did you remember to put the recording device on the mimbar?"

"Oops, sorry 005 totally forgot. I'll call 003, there's a loose air vent in the mosque's air condition, should be able to enter that way."

(Rings 003)

"Gone through to voicemail..."

"For pete's sake 007... What about 004?"

"Nah, he only works Tuesdays".

Edited by aaaz1618

46 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

this thread should have been deleted long time ago.

If we hide such posts and threads which we generally do there are always members who later accuse us of being trigger happy:dry:  

Let the evidence stay. 

> Enemy of HEZBOLLAH is my enemy.

I see the type of war you’re partaking in. You will need this weapon. (It won’t break, when you rage).

5 minutes ago, starlight said:

If we hide such posts and threads which we generally do there are always members who later accuse us of being trigger happy:dry:

Moderators hide everything against Iran. And keep things that insult Shirāzi marājʾi.

This post is clear proof of this.

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

5 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Moderators hide everything against Iran. And keep things that insult Shirāzi marājʾi. And this post is clear proof of this.

Sigh ^

and this is a clear proof that there would always be people speaking out against mod actions no matter what it is.

12 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

Someone should conduct an experiment here. Create a thread with the exact same tone that this OP has against a beloved marja and see how our oh-so-just mods react.

Sister, please see the ShiaChat rules. Disrespect of a marja is not allowed. 

@everyone

The OP was slandering members with whom he thought he disagreed. Mods have allowed you to see the insanity that can sometimes happen. Names of the members who were slandered were removed. The thread was locked to prevent the continual quoting of the names of those members.