Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
3wliya_maryam

the 2006 rape and killing of Abeer Qassim

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to make a thread about this I know that it happened 10 years ago, but after reading it, it just felt heartbreaking and traumatising to read. I just don't get how people can be this cruel, it doesn't make sense. I just saw a post about it on instagram, but I decided to just post a different link about it here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings 

Sometimes I genuinely believe that humans in general can still have that good in them, that is completely hidden. And if some kind of situation or event occurs, their true colours are shown. It can be good or it can be bad. But these disgusting criminals, these moronic [Edited Out]s who don't even have a single drop, its not even a drop, they don't even have a single air particle of emotions. THEY FREAKING CELEBRATED THEIR HORRENDOUS MURDER CRIME LIKE IT WAS NOTHING.  Like how do they go on with their lives knowing what they'd done (their in jail btw for a lifetime). How come they didn't even commit suicide knowing they're sentenced for 100 years?

People like this make no sense at all. I just don’t get it. They're not even humans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 11:18 AM, 3wliya_maryam said:

I just wanted to make a thread about this I know that it happened 10 years ago, but after reading it, it just felt heartbreaking and traumatising to read. I just don't get how people can be this cruel, it doesn't make sense. I just saw a post about it on instagram, but I decided to just post a different link about it here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings 

Sometimes I genuinely believe that humans in general can still have that good in them, that is completely hidden. And if some kind of situation or event occurs, their true colours are shown. It can be good or it can be bad. But these disgusting criminals, these moronic [Edited Out]s who don't even have a single drop, its not even a drop, they don't even have a single air particle of emotions. THEY FREAKING CELEBRATED THEIR HORRENDOUS MURDER CRIME LIKE IT WAS NOTHING.  Like how do they go on with their lives knowing what they'd done (their in jail btw for a lifetime). How come they didn't even commit suicide knowing they're sentenced for 100 years?

People like this make no sense at all. I just don’t get it. They're not even humans. 

Speechless, these are just the production of US Media and warmongers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 11:18 AM, 3wliya_maryam said:

I just wanted to make a thread about this I know that it happened 10 years ago, but after reading it, it just felt heartbreaking and traumatising to read. I just don't get how people can be this cruel, it doesn't make sense. I just saw a post about it on instagram, but I decided to just post a different link about it here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings 

Sometimes I genuinely believe that humans in general can still have that good in them, that is completely hidden. And if some kind of situation or event occurs, their true colours are shown. It can be good or it can be bad. But these disgusting criminals, these moronic [Edited Out]s who don't even have a single drop, its not even a drop, they don't even have a single air particle of emotions. THEY FREAKING CELEBRATED THEIR HORRENDOUS MURDER CRIME LIKE IT WAS NOTHING.  Like how do they go on with their lives knowing what they'd done (their in jail btw for a lifetime). How come they didn't even commit suicide knowing they're sentenced for 100 years?

People like this make no sense at all. I just don’t get it. They're not even humans. 

Disgusted by human race 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is nothing new. It happens all the time in every country that has foreign troops in them. 

It makes me very sad. But the sadness will only be temporarily, because tomorrow I be back to work or studying and pretend everything is perfect and forget everything all the killings and oppressions around the world. What can I do about it anyways. 

May Allah grant them peace and mercy and may them be protected from punishment and enter jannat. Like all our innocent brothers and sisters that goes through this. 

May we join our Imam and fight for injustice and truth for his cause. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Her killers were later killed in retaliation by the terrorists of Majlis Shura al-Mujahideen and Al-Qaeda there at that time (AQI).

That's because the killers were given medals by America so it was clear the courts would never find him guilty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Her killers were later killed in retaliation by the terrorists of Majlis Shura al-Mujahideen and Al-Qaeda there at that time (AQI).

No, actually the one who raped her and described it as "awesome" eventually hung himself in prison.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2014/02/18/us/soldier-steven-green-suicide/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

4 hours ago, MuhammadFreeman said:

That's because the killers were given medals by America so it was clear the courts would never find him guilty

None of these "men" were ever rewarded with medals, they were given a dishonorable discharge. Obviously, Pvt. Green killed himself before he could be tried.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-feb-23-na-iraqrape23-story.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

No, actually the one who raped her and described it as "awesome" eventually hung himself in prison.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2014/02/18/us/soldier-steven-green-suicide/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

None of these "men" were ever rewarded with medals, they were given a dishonorable discharge. Obviously, Pvt. Green killed himself before he could be tried.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-feb-23-na-iraqrape23-story.html

 "I don't see Iraqis as humans"

~American dude

http://www.dailymail.co.United Kingdom/news/article-1340207/I-didnt-think-Iraqis-humans-says-U-S-soldier-raped-14-year-old-girl-killing-her-family.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

On 8/13/2019 at 2:46 PM, AkhiraisReal said:

What can I do about it anyways. 

There's a lot you can, and should do. Start by declaring all of the US military and its subfactions as lying murderous rapist terrorists. You'll lose 90% of your white friends this way, I know I did, but you'll have taken a stand for the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MuhammadFreeman said:

Correction: Pvt. Steven D. Green (la). My father didn't either, but maybe he'll change someday. I however, am not Steven or my father. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MuhammadFreeman said:

Start by declaring all of the US military and its subfactions as lying murderous rapist terrorists.

Isn't that pretty much most militaries? Rape is a very, very common tactic used to enhance power, it's not unique to the US. But I'm not a fan of militaries in general, they are a necessary evil to defend the country from foreign forces, but more often than not they are used to push the agendas of the state, whether its cracking down on dissent at home or advancing a tyrannical foreign policy. The idea of abandoning your moral code and ethics and relegating the responsibility to a bunch of superiors who don't in the slightest possess any morals is not something worthy of my respect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...