Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Guest

Mubarat Divorce

Rate this topic

Guest Guest

Salam

I have questions about mubarat divorce. Please provide source if there is when answering my questions.

In mubarat divorce does mahr have to be paid back to husband. What is the time limit to pay back the mahr. Can it be after waiting period or does it have to be during waiting period.

In mubarat divorce can wife and husband get back together during waiting period? what are the conditions.

On 8/13/2019 at 1:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

I have checked it. It doesn't answer all of my questions. 

Please restate which part of your original questions were not answered in the link above. 

18 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Please restate which part of your original questions were not answered in the link above. 

If mahr has to be paid back during waiting period (3months) for the divorce to be valid, or if it can be paid back after waiting period.

12 hours ago, gue5t said:

If mahr has to be paid back during waiting period (3months) for the divorce to be valid, or if it can be paid back after waiting period.

Salam it must be paid during waiting period & woman can't claim it after waiting period 

https://mrdadyar.ir/گرفتن-مهریه-بعد-از-طلاق/

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it must be paid during waiting period & woman can't claim it after waiting period 

What do you mean by "woman can't claim it after waiting period".

So for divorce to be valid the mahr has to be paid back to husband during waiting period. What if that doesn't happen, do the couple have to say divorce formula again?

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Huh? So what happens to all those men who "promise to pay" and don't get round to doing it until after the eddah is over?

In Iran I have heard of cases where the man is still paying the mahr in installments even after the divorce has been finalized and eddah completed. 

On 8/21/2019 at 2:07 PM, habib e najjaar said:

Huh? So what happens to all those men who "promise to pay" and don't get round to doing it until after the eddah is over?

In Iran I have heard of cases where the man is still paying the mahr in installments even after the divorce has been finalized and eddah completed. 

in this situation the mahr has already been paid. The question was about the rulings of mubarat divorce.

On 8/21/2019 at 2:07 PM, habib e najjaar said:

I think the rules differs depending on what type of divorce it's. I don't know this. maybe talk to sheikh/marja

Edited by AkhiraisReal