Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Feminism and Modern Culture regarding Women

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Assalamualaikum, 

I was wondering what our Shia Islam says about Feminism, and women in Mordern Culture in this generation. 

I was shocked to see a lot of Shia Muslims these days going out without hijab, wearing revealing clothes, hanging out with other guys, dating, dating boys of other religion, drinking, doing drugs (mostly weed) etc. Now I'm not hating on women here, neither I am oppressing them in any way, but all these things which are clearly forbidden (as far as I am aware) seem to be "Normal" for them. And I think the fact they think it's normal to do these is because of feminism. As much as I know of feminism, it started with demands of equal rights, wages, respect etc, but it now seems to have evolved to oppress men and hate on them. Every feminist I've met has used the phrase "Men are dogs" or "Men are [Edited Out]" or "All men are the same". And I do agree with the fact that MOST men are not good since most of them only want to fulfill their carnal desire. But the fact that these women let these ideologies affect the religion, by changing forbidden commands to halal, just doesn't seem right.

For example, girls have started wearing mini-skirts out in public, whereas if someone tells them that Islam forbids such kind of clothing, they just reply that they can wear "whatever they want, just like men" and its men who are supposed to NOT be interested. Which is again correct, but if it's forbbiden in Islam, IT'S HARAM. Whether men are interested or not. 

I think they've forgotten how much respect and importance Islam has for women and that there's reasons as to why such things are haram (I hope so). So can anyone please explain to me why they think so and what does our Shia-Islam say about this, and what can one do about this issue? 

PLEASE NOTE- I'M NOT HATING ON WOMEN, NEITHER AM I TRYING TO OPPRESS OR DEMEAN THEM IN ANY WAY. THIS IS STRICTLY A RANDOM THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LOVE TO BE CLARIFIED UPON. 

Waassalmunalikum WA Rahmatullah

2 hours ago, ZainMirza said:

Assalamualaikum, 

I was wondering what our Shia Islam says about Feminism, and women in Mordern Culture in this generation. 

I was shocked to see a lot of Shia Muslims these days going out without hijab, wearing revealing clothes, hanging out with other guys, dating, dating boys of other religion, drinking, doing drugs (mostly weed) etc. Now I'm not hating on women here, neither I am oppressing them in any way, but all these things which are clearly forbidden (as far as I am aware) seem to be "Normal" for them. And I think the fact they think it's normal to do these is because of feminism. As much as I know of feminism, it started with demands of equal rights, wages, respect etc, but it now seems to have evolved to oppress men and hate on them. Every feminist I've met has used the phrase "Men are dogs" or "Men are [Edited Out]" or "All men are the same". And I do agree with the fact that MOST men are not good since most of them only want to fulfill their carnal desire. But the fact that these women let these ideologies affect the religion, by changing forbidden commands to halal, just doesn't seem right.

For example, girls have started wearing mini-skirts out in public, whereas if someone tells them that Islam forbids such kind of clothing, they just reply that they can wear "whatever they want, just like men" and its men who are supposed to NOT be interested. Which is again correct, but if it's forbbiden in Islam, IT'S HARAM. Whether men are interested or not. 

I think they've forgotten how much respect and importance Islam has for women and that there's reasons as to why such things are haram (I hope so). So can anyone please explain to me why they think so and what does our Shia-Islam say about this, and what can one do about this issue? 

PLEASE NOTE- I'M NOT HATING ON WOMEN, NEITHER AM I TRYING TO OPPRESS OR DEMEAN THEM IN ANY WAY. THIS IS STRICTLY A RANDOM THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LOVE TO BE CLARIFIED UPON. 

Waassalmunalikum WA Rahmatullah

You are 100% truthful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feminism has many meanings the one you described is EXTREME LEVEL

but but the feminism that I follow is about women rights that even though mentioned explicitly in Qur'an many men are ignorant about .

peace 

• Advanced Member

Feminism can be applied differently based on context. To some, woman's liberation is by how much of her ass she shows. To others, it is about how she exposes her character instead of her breasts.

I think my flippant comments took away from the seriousness of what I meant to imply: Basically, women who do hijab are judged purely on their character, and have the satisfaction of knowing people don't respect them merely for their looks/body type.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Diaz said:

In Islam, there is nothing called feminist. Women rights is mentioned in the holy book and from the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)). It’s people choice to follow the rules.

That's a very limited understanding of what Feminism means. In fact, there are many types of feminisms, and the use of a single label "feminism" has been frowned upon.

• Veteran Member
11 hours ago, ZainMirza said:

As much as I know of feminism

Are you quoting girls who probably are ranting on Twitter? That's like quoting ignorant fundamentalists to describe Islam.

Anyway, Islam and femimism are, in many ways, incompatible. Feminism sees gender as a fluid social construct (the words of Beauvoir "you aren't born a woman, but you are made a woman" summarizes this concept pretty much) meanwhile Islam defines very specific, socially different gender roles. And what is most worrying from the feminist lens is the second part, the social difference of women in Islam (marriage, education, clothing, etc.). Both ideologies may search for some sort of balance, but follow different approaches. For instance, Islam stipulates a smaller inheritance for women, but also impose lesser economical responsibilities. Thus, in some way, Islam tries to distribute money according to responsibilities that are dependant on gender. Feminism don't impose responsibilities based on gender, but aims to recognize rights on accepted responsibilities. For instance, one feminist goal has been a salary for motherhood (giving birth, taking care of kids, etc.). In Islam, there is a structure aims to protect married women and mothers, by imposing on men the responsibility to take care of their wives. In feminism there is no structure per se (women have to take care of kids, and men have to go to work). Rather, a system that recognizes rights. You become a mother? Take this salary for you. You don't? There is no problem. There isn't a structured gender role. I recommend you to read Silvia Federici on the topic.

It is important to note, though, that feminism doesn't necessarily search for the abolition of gender roles, but for the redefinition of them in order to reach a social and political change. Thus, feminism isn't about positive discrimination, which "solves" particular problems instead of acknowledging a universal problem - male chauvinism and social differences. In that sense, even though Islam and certain proposals present in the feminist ideology may share the same points, their goals are very different and in many cases opposite.

Edited by Bakir
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

I remember a feminist contact I had on facebook making a post saying "men are trash" and I commented saying that was mysandrist and all his female friends came to insult me and defend her post. I just don’t want to imagine what would happen if I make a similar post saying "women are trash".

• Advanced Member

I consider myself to be a proud feminist. I believe that women do have equal rights, and this isn’t because of my personal beliefs, but  it’s also due to what Islam and the holy Qur'an states. I despise all cultures/traditions that strip away a women’s freedom and treat them like maids and inferior to men. I would never even dare to  pass it to my future kids. 

yes, I do agree that women nowadays have taken feminism to the next level.  They think that men are able to do whatever they want, so it gives them that validation that women can be the same. Men don’t have the freedom to do whatever they want, they also must have haya just like us women. This is what I mean by equality. Just like how us girls are meant to have boundaries, so do men.  Women are allowed to have a voice and express their views just like men. We’re allowed to show confidence and to be ourselves. It doesn’t just apply to men. In fact, Islam is seen to be one of the most, or the most feminist religion out there. It’s the stupid culture that make it seem like it oppresses women. It’s the stupid media that make it seem like wearing the hijab is a symbol of oppression. I havent heard any narrations or any verses from books of other religions that describe the status of a woman the way Islam does. Asiya (عليه السلام) had the courage to endure the hardships from her tyrant husband, Maryam (عليه السلام) who suffered pain and hardship whilst carrying Prophet isa(عليه السلام) and facing the hypocrites who wanted to kill her. Khadija(عليه السلام), WHO WAS A BUSINESSWOMAN, used all her money and her health to protect her husband rasullulah(sawas) and spread Islam. Sayeda Fatima (عليه السلام) who was like no other woman, who was a role model  suffered the most hardship after her father passed away, her rights were stolen and her unborn son was killed. 

Every pious woman out there suffered pain or hardship one way or another. They suffer ten times as much as men, this is one of the reasons why they’re considered as precious in the eyes of our religion. Like Muhammad Ali used to say, precious things like diamond and gold are hard to find, they are protected under all that dirt and rubble. Women are valuable like those diamonds, hence they also need to be protected by covering themselves. 

Some people consider feminism to be a bad thing, but Islam itself preaches it.

The real meaning of feminism isn’t about having rights over men which is sadly what a lot of women have decided to change. If I expect my husband to treat me like a queen, he’ll expect me to treat him like a king. That’s how it’s supposed to be.

• Unregistered
6 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

I consider myself to be a proud feminist. I believe that women do have equal rights, and this isn’t because of my personal beliefs, but  it’s also due to what Islam and the holy Qur'an states. I despise all cultures/traditions that strip away a women’s freedom and treat them like maids and inferior to men. I would never even dare to  pass it to my future kids. 

yes, I do agree that women nowadays have taken feminism to the next level.  They think that men are able to do whatever they want, so it gives them that validation that women can be the same. Men don’t have the freedom to do whatever they want, they also must have haya just like us women. This is what I mean by equality. Just like how us girls are meant to have boundaries, so do men.  Women are allowed to have a voice and express their views just like men. We’re allowed to show confidence and to be ourselves. It doesn’t just apply to men. In fact, Islam is seen to be one of the most, or the most feminist religion out there. It’s the stupid culture that make it seem like it oppresses women. It’s the stupid media that make it seem like wearing the hijab is a symbol of oppression. I havent heard any narrations or any verses from books of other religions that describe the status of a woman the way Islam does. Asiya (عليه السلام) had the courage to endure the hardships from her tyrant husband, Maryam (عليه السلام) who suffered pain and hardship whilst carrying Prophet isa(عليه السلام) and facing the hypocrites who wanted to kill her. Khadija(عليه السلام), WHO WAS A BUSINESSWOMAN, used all her money and her health to protect her husband rasullulah(sawas) and spread Islam. Sayeda Fatima (عليه السلام) who was like no other woman, who was a role model  suffered the most hardship after her father passed away, her rights were stolen and her unborn son was killed. 

Every pious woman out there suffered pain or hardship one way or another. They suffer ten times as much as men, this is one of the reasons why they’re considered as precious in the eyes of our religion. Like Muhammad Ali used to say, precious things like diamond and gold are hard to find, they are protected under all that dirt and rubble. Women are valuable like those diamonds, hence they also need to be protected by covering themselves. 

The real meaning of feminism isn’t about having rights over men which is sadly what a lot of women have decided to change. If I expect my husband to treat me like a queen, he’ll expect me to treat him like a king. That’s how it’s supposed to be.

Please don't say you are feminist. You are a Shia woman, and you have all the rights given from Allah through the Qur'an and trough Ahlul Bayt. You don't need anything else. No Islam don't preach feminism. And if some do then it's wrong. Feminism is not what you think it's. If you really care for your rights as a woman, you don't need anything other than the Qur'an and Ahlul Bayt in sha Allah. Everything else is just causing fitna and destroying society. 

Pe proud of yourself by saying you do everything for Allah his messengers and Prophets and Ahlul Bayt. And you won't be a slave of the system like all feminists are. 

11 hours ago, YaFatema said:

That's a very limited understanding of what Feminism means. In fact, there are many types of feminisms, and the use of a single label "feminism" has been frowned upon.

Then what is feminism? 

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Please don't say you are feminist. You are a Shia woman, and you have all the rights given from Allah through the Qur'an and trough Ahlul Bayt. You don't need anything else. No Islam don't preach feminism. And if some do then it's wrong. Feminism is not what you think it's. If you really care for your rights as a woman, you don't need anything other than the Qur'an and Ahlul Bayt in sha Allah. Everything else is just causing fitna and destroying society. 

Pe proud of yourself by saying you do everything for Allah his messengers and Prophets and Ahlul Bayt. And you won't be a slave of the system like all feminists are. 

I understand where you're coming from; but the originality of feminism derived from the equality of both women and men if you look back at the history of how it first began. I am aware that the definition of feminism has changed as I mentioned before, where women demand for more rights , but I was trying to explain my view on the real meaning behind it. and how Islam encourages equality of both genders. 

Islam does preach feminism, but not the feminism we see today

• Veteran Member

To put it simple, Islam looks for a society where women and men are socially different but humanely equal. Feminism considers the social differences as human differences, and brings attention to this problem.

There are many ideologies and movements inside feminism, because feminism is a field of study by itself.

To simplify feminism to modern 16yo girls ranting on twitter is like to simplify Islam to an ISIS terrorist.

• Basic Members
On 8/12/2019 at 3:22 AM, rkazmi33 said:

I think that it's a reaction because we are going backwards regarding women rights.

The biggest indicator of women rights in a society is their reproductive rights. In my mother's generation, it wasn't such a big deal if a woman chose to remain single or didn't have kids. But now even in western society, women feel so much pressure to have kids.

Also, it was okay to use formula milk, but now every woman must breast feed and it is also her responsibility to maintain her modesty, she is not allowed to just stay at home for 2 years. She MUST go out with her baby.

For my mother's generation, it was okay to get help for house chores, it was okay to buy masala mixes and chapatis from market, but now women are expected to do everything at home from scratch.

Also, I knew about only one of my aunts who had to deal with physical abuse, and it was considered an oppression and people knew about it. Now, I suspect that my own sister and some of my cousins are facing physical abuse but all of them are expected to remain silent and patient. Physical abuse was an issue for only uneducated and poor women, but now women in educated and middle class families have to deal with physical abuse. 

Assalamualaikum, 

Yes. I totally agree with this. We are indeed going backwards in religion. Physical abuse, whether you're rich or poor, is absolutely HARAM. I mean if the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) can bend down so that his wife could use him as support to climb up on  a camel, then who are we men to abuse our wife in any way? 

On 8/12/2019 at 3:22 AM, rkazmi33 said:

We are definitely going backwards regarding women rights. And all the things you mention, how do you know that women want to wear revealing clothes or do all those things? They might be forced by men in their lives to do all those things. All the men, who I see in my life, dislike modest women. They are very happy with women who don't complain about harrasment and are willing to let go of shyness.

Women are NOT ALLOWED to wear revealing clothing even if their husband tells them to. Allah's command is of more importance than the husband's demand. The men who dislike modest women are just blinded by social media. "Looks" are apparently something that matters, even if people say otherwise. Most of them want the prettiest of them all or something like that. Another reason for that could be, because once you're comfortable with someone people expect you to be "Free" around them. Maybe. But it's just NOT right according to Shia-Islam and people need to realize that. 

If that's the kind of men you come across, then it's best to avoid them. 

Allah knows best! 

Wassalamunalikum WA Rahmatullah

• Basic Members
23 hours ago, YaFatema said:

Assalamualaikum, 

Interesting. Can you explain these different types of feminism? It seems most of us are unaware of this. 

Wassalamunalaikum Wa Rahmatullah

• Basic Members
On 8/12/2019 at 3:07 PM, 3wliya_maryam said:

Assalamualaikum, 

My point exactly! No words could have explained better! Thank you so much! 

• Basic Members
On 8/12/2019 at 3:16 PM, AkhiraisReal said:

Assalamualaikum, 

I think Islam DOES preach feminism in a way. Considering, that there different parts of feminism, it does. The part where women must be treated with love and respect, no abuse of any kind, and overall equality and good-treatment of women IS something that Islam approves of.

Not needing anything other than the Qur'an and Ahlul Bayt is something I agree on, because I think there are answers for almost EVERYTHING there. 

• Basic Members
On 8/12/2019 at 7:30 PM, Guest Valor said:

Then they're Shia by name maybe? since they don't follow sayyeda Maryam, sayyeda Fatima and sayyeda Zainab peace be upon them. Also, these individuals seek attention, no more than that. 

Assalamualaikum, 

There is no such thing like "Shia by name". We are only proper Shia Muslims, if we follow all the Prophets, and then the Ahlul Bayt. Following them, and NOT following their teachings or sayings is a different thing. 

Allah knows best! 

• Basic Members
On 8/12/2019 at 8:42 PM, Soldiers and Saffron said:

That is not to say that one gender is better than the other, rather both are equally good in the sense of their worth as human beings and beings with a roh(spirit) in them.

Assalamualaikum,

I think this is what @3wliya_maryam meant when she spoke of her view.

Equality in the sense of their worth as human beings and beings with a roh (spirit) in them is perfectly correct. A part of feminism also preaches this mainly to avoid abuse and disrespect of women. We have to admit that in this generation, there are many men who feel superior to their other half or women in general JUST BECAUSE they are men. This isn't right with respect to feminism or Islam and people need to realize this. I think it's all because of bad society who made these stupid rules which became a tradition and is being passed on. Again, which isn't correct in Islam. 

• Unregistered
5 hours ago, ZainMirza said:

Assalamualaikum, 

I think Islam DOES preach feminism in a way. Considering, that there different parts of feminism, it does. The part where women must be treated with love and respect, no abuse of any kind, and overall equality and good-treatment of women IS something that Islam approves of.

Not needing anything other than the Qur'an and Ahlul Bayt is something I agree on, because I think there are answers for almost EVERYTHING there. 

the core of feminism is entirely wrong, so no it doesn't preach feminism.

that's like saying Islam preaches George bush the part where he gave a smile to Iraqi children.

• Basic Members
1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

that's like saying Islam preaches George bush the part where he gave a smile to Iraqi children.

Assalamualaikum, 

Feminism basically means equal rights and opportunities for men and women. I think it mainly started with demands of equal wages for men and women, when it was found out that, a lot of the companies were paying only around 60%-70% of the salary that the men were getting, for the same job. I think these are the reasons why feminism started becoming a trend in the recent years. This is the basis of feminism itself (as far as I am aware). 

Islam does approve of this. Do look into the hadith and teaching of the Prophets and our Ahlul Bayt and you might understand the value and importance and equality that women have in Islam. 

Some of the ideologies of feminism such as degrading men, doing whatever they want, and the use of the word feminism to get away with certain things etc is something that Islam does not approve. I agree on that. 

Allah knows best

Wassalamulaikum Wa Rahmatullah 

• Veteran Member

Feminism and Islam are categorically different. Islam is an already stipulated set of beliefs. Feminism is an open field with a range of topics on women's rights that, of course, strive for values such as equality and freedom. But there is an open debate on nearly everything, research, opinions, ideologies, political movements, etc. It is not stipulated, not specific as Islam may be.

There is little to discuss in Islamic women's rights and moral aspects. These are defined by God, and humans (specialized scholars) do interpret these rules.

Feminism has no divine source. It is a humanistic moral approach in one way, a political economical ideology in another way. It is developed, not specific. It is not a knowledge, but a field of study, research, experimentation, philosophy, etc.

Edited by Bakir
  • Advanced Member
On 8/11/2019 at 9:46 PM, ZainMirza said:

I was shocked to see a lot of Shia Muslims these days going out without hijab, wearing revealing clothes, hanging out with other guys, dating, dating boys of other religion, drinking, doing drugs (mostly weed) etc. Now I'm not hating on women here, neither I am oppressing them in any way, but all these things which are clearly forbidden (as far as I am aware) seem to be "Normal" for them. And I think the fact they think it's normal to do these is because of feminism.

What you are describing there is not because of feminism. It is rather because of western modernity. It is a consequence of the west dropping religious values and adopting libertarianism some 150 - 200 years ago.
Feminism is a lot of thing. Basically it is about women's rights. You can find women's rights in the Qur'an also, so on the basic level it does not contradict Islam. Feminism has however branched out into different directions. Some are "sex positive." Some is against the sexual exploitation of the woman's body. Some is against prostitution. Some radical feminists are political lesbians that hates men. Some Queer feminists wants to abolish gender all together. Some feminist lines of thought is compatible with the Qur'an. Others are not. I think it comes down to how people define women's rigths. Is it women's right to sin? or is it women's right to justice and protection from sin? So blaming all feminist for promoting sin is like blaming all Muslims for takfiri terrorism.
The question of sin is quite clear from an Islamic standpoint and feminism that promote sin is not in accordance with Islam. However the Elephant in the room is the patriarchal structures of society. The Prophet(صلى الله عليه وسلم وعائلته) did go against some patriarchal structures of the jahiliya society of his time, but some of these structures are still present today because traditions die slowly. Other patriarchal structures he did not challenge. Also the Qur'an is written in a patriarchal language. In most verses it addresses men. Even when it is about women like: "O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers... " This is of cause because of the time it it was send down and normally we process this in the brain to understand it in a more egalitarian way.

• Basic Members
49 minutes ago, Revert1963 said:

What you are describing there is not because of feminism. It is rather because of western modernity. It is a consequence of the west dropping religious values and adopting libertarianism some 150 - 200 years ago.
Feminism is a lot of thing. Basically it is about women's rights. You can find women's rights in the Qur'an also, so on the basic level it does not contradict Islam. Feminism has however branched out into different directions. Some are "sex positive." Some is against the sexual exploitation of the woman's body. Some is against prostitution. Some radical feminists are political lesbians that hates men. Some Queer feminists wants to abolish gender all together. Some feminist lines of thought is compatible with the Qur'an. Others are not.

Assalamualaikum, 

This is exactly what I meant when I said that Islam does preach some parts of feminism. 

Jazakallah Kair

Wassalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullah 

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

How can you seriously compare a criminal and murderer to an ideology that actually benefits alot of women from our own home countries who are used and abused by men who manipulate teachings to increase their own power? 

Edited by 2Timeless
18 hours ago, ZainMirza said:

Assalamualaikum, 

There is no such thing like "Shia by name". We are only proper Shia Muslims, if we follow all the Prophets, and then the Ahlul Bayt. Following them, and NOT following their teachings or sayings is a different thing. 

Allah knows best! 

Salam majority of us like as me can be called " lovers of Ahlul Bayt" but for being a proper Shia people like me have a long way to go to reach that position  that our rich help poor people automatically without showing off & being helpful for others on our hometown or region

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Veteran Member

I don't think that feminism by itself, as a field of study and moral/ethical/social reflexion, promotes sin. Nonetheless, be careful with popular social pseudo-ideological leftist trends.

I consider myself a leftist, and I admire feminism in many ways. Nonetheless, there are certain topics in which usually feminism will clash with Islam. That will most likely be gender roles and social rights/responsibilities.

Is it useful to delve into feminism, study it, be active within the community and debates, etc.? Absolutely. Is it a banner? Definitely not. It is a space for reflexion, research and activism, but not an ideological banner hold by some individuals or groups.

In that convenient way, there is probably room within Islam where feminism and its thinking proccess may work to question cultural structures that are not islamically necessary (forced arranged marriages, for instance).

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

The core of feminism has to do with equal rights. I did my research and found out that feminism has a broader spectrum. There are those who will support abortion, lesbianism, the abomination of all genders etc., those types of feminism are what contradicts Islam. I was talking about the originality of feminism in the first place, and how some of its original beliefs are in correlation with Islam.  Thankyou @ZainMirza for making my points more clear.

9 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

How can you seriously compare a criminal and murderer to an ideology that actually benefits alot of women from our own home countries who are used and abused by men who manipulate teachings to increase their own power? 

Couldn't have said it any better honestly.

• Advanced Member
On 8/12/2019 at 10:02 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

The only free woman is those that follow the guidelines of Islam and Ahlul Bayt who let no one other than Allah and Ahlul Bayt to decide how to behave and dress. Everyone else is just a slave of the system, created for distraction and fitna. 

You know brother, this is very true. 

In general, through consumerist and capitalist system we have the majority of everything supplied (therefore reliant on corporations, industries and government) so we, ourselves, rather become tools of manipulation by the system. 

The only freedom there is, is freedom from materialism. Atheists (which Liberals heavily tend to fall into) have no solace in this regard - essentially living for two things: Self-pleasure and the Grave. Not too much 'freedom' on that front.

Feminism itself serves the function of a form of tyranny itself, enslaving women to their Egos, enslaving men to attachment to women. No unity, nothing. Sad case. 

The thing people tend to not realize is that these things (like Feminism) are rooted in things even bigger than the sole topic alone, as it's very much an existential, ontological and moral-based issue that is there to sow discord between men and women.

At some point you'd hope that the "West" realizes that there is more to life than amusement and pleasure. Perhaps the most ridiculous aspect is that these things are already very well known in ancient history (people didn't suddenly "learn to think" in the 20th century :hahaha: ) but we tend to falsely see time as a progression rather than a cycle, which is merely just a fallacy of the secular world. The truth to Feminism is that 'there is nothing new to see here'.

My rise-and-repeat phrase is "there is nothing new under the sun" (from Ecclesiastes)