Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
aaaz1618

I Have Something I Must Confess...

Rate this topic

I'm sorry to confess, but I'm not a true Muslim. 

Sorry everyone for not being honest.

Here's how I got to this low point in my life. Sit down, get your cocoa and let me begin:

Once upon a time in a Salafi masjid far, far away, a young Shi'a brother stood up after juma'a during Muharram and asked why the Imam didn't talk about Ashura. The young brother was basically told to be quiet and sit down by a number of brothers at the mosque and no effort was made to correct anybody in their manners.

On another occasion a different brother stood up after juma'a (these guys like standing up and shouting after juma'a), to proclaim the innocence of a man (who I will not name) and how his wife and kids were being held in Turkey by the authorities. The man in question was arrested in a sting operation trying to buy guns to join Daesh, the family was evidently off to Syria and were stopped. The man they defended converted to Islam and appeared in several of their online videos next to the resident Imam.

So, I called them out on this on a review, I thought people should know what sort of ideology they possess before deciding whether to attend. The Facebook admin then wrote this about me, I have just unearthed this post.

I only just responded to this, mentioning the Shi'a brother, the convicted wannabe terrorist and highlighted the irony of how true Muslims don't defend Shi'as but true Muslims are okay to defend terrorists. I also pointed out that their attempts to pull the wool over local non-Muslims with their open days and nicey-nicey photos fooled nobody. For some odd reason my comment very quickly vanished along with the ability to leave a comment.

So, again I am really sorry that I am not a true Muslim. Flog me in public, feed me to the wolves, annoint me with a Dunce hat, do whatever you want.

The end.

:thankyou::scarerun:

IMG_20190811_192103.jpg

3 hours ago, hasani said:

He is just a wanabe Muslim. A fake Muslim.  Why are you concerned about what these khawarij mentality people say? 

I'm not concerned. I found it funny to be honest, and highly, highly ironic. I just feel sorry for all the students who come to my city wanting a multicultural mosque and can only find this Salafi one.

On 8/11/2019 at 11:14 PM, aaaz1618 said:

I'm sorry to confess, but I'm not a true Muslim. 

Sorry everyone for not being honest.

Here's how I got to this low point in my life. Sit down, get your cocoa and let me begin:

Salam , it's condition of majority of all of us , defending haq/right was never easy & won't become easy until time of reappearance majority of  people just care stupidest thing in their life & leave what benefits them & Shia haters like as Wahabists & Salafist are trying bury truth about Shia Islam with relying on fooling Sunni Muslims & using their bigger crowd & Shias are fighting between themselves too that decreases our number against them & we waste our time & energy on cult of  Shias that always returns to British agencies not all Shia community in England that  are spreading hatred against Sunnis  instead of wahhabist & are using all of their means for labeling other Shias as "batris " & other lables & insisting on doing bizarre actions like as Tatbir & walking on fire & etc instead  of unity with Sunni brothers & sisters and teaching of them about truth.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe