Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Muslim2010

Shia advocate taken into Illegal custody in Islamabad

4 hours ago, Muslim2010 said:

As-salamu alaikum brother,

Most respectfully, I can not care less. Please allow me to explain. A couple of months or so ago, a Deobandi mullah in Karachi was attacked but he survived while his companions were murdered. After that, news like the one you just shared came, that intelligence agents are picking up Shia men from their homes. There was a lot of sentiment as several people seemingly innocent were arrested and taken away. Then on the same day that the real innocent party who were the ordinary clueless Shia of the city were protesting and demonstrating for their release, the news was verified that these people were involved in the hit on that mullah and those murders.

Similarly someone posted that some Shia boys in Gilgit were "illegally" arrested and an army general was involved. They were accused of betraying the state. Which they did. Therefore dear brother, I must ask you, what do you want with such news? Just because someone is Shia doesn't mean they can break the law commit crime while other Shia should care. In my humble opinion real Shia are peaceful and do not commit crimes getting involved in politics and murder or other conspiracies. And Pakistani lawyers, regardless of their claimed religion are among the worst lawless crooks and human beings there exist today in the country. Sorry to put it bluntly but that is also true in my experience. Hence I humbly advise you to be calm and not give in to sensationalism nor offer yourself as an instrument to such things. These are very troubled times and quite often things are not what they seem.

1 hour ago, Darth Vader said:

Most respectfully, I can not care less. Please allow me to explain. A couple of months or so ago, a Deobandi mullah in Karachi was attacked but he survived while his companions were murdered. After that, news like the one you just shared came, that intelligence agents are picking up Shia men from their homes. There was a lot of sentiment as several people seemingly innocent were arrested and taken away. Then on the same day that the real innocent party who were the ordinary clueless Shia of the city were protesting and demonstrating for their release, the news was verified that these people were involved in the hit on that mullah and those murders.

Similarly someone posted that some Shia boys in Gilgit were "illegally" arrested and an army general was involved. They were accused of betraying the state. Which they did. Therefore dear brother, I must ask you, what do you want with such news? Just because someone is Shia doesn't mean they can break the law commit crime while other Shia should care. In my humble opinion real Shia are peaceful and do not commit crimes getting involved in politics and murder or other conspiracies. And Pakistani lawyers, regardless of their claimed religion are among the worst lawless crooks and human beings there exist today in the country. Sorry to put it bluntly but that is also true in my experience. Hence I humbly advise you to be calm and not give in to sensationalism nor offer yourself as an instrument to such things. These are very troubled times and quite often things are not what they seem.

However, it should be proper to bring those people to court with evidence so that these kind of lame excuse shall not be used to protect any criminal. 

Edited by Flying_Eagle

4 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

This would be a valid explanation if this was not a recurring issue. Security forces in Pakistan have been accused of 'disappearances' of Shi'a people, Balochistanis, and others. Only last year did a major Western media outlet in the BBC report the issue of disappearances of Shi'as in Pakistan even though it's been apparently happening for a while.

Shi'as disobeying any law in any country is absolutely enough reason for them to be put on trial, but in Pakistan where elements of the security is above the law and can treat prisoners any way they want is unjustifiable. If the people truly did break the law as you said, then they should be taken to court, not abducted and treated like non-citizens in their own countries. That just points to a lack of rights and something that the abductors don't want the general people to know about the arrest they've made. Remember, we are all Shi'a Muslims before whichever nationality we come from.

3 hours ago, Jaabir said:

we are all Shi'a Muslims before whichever nationality we come from.

Sadly some are corrupt before they are Shias. 

I am not disagreeing with you,only saying we shouldn't look at this in black and white terms I,e if he a person is Shia he must not have done anything wrong.  

Actually, my friends, by the turn of the new century the security forces of Pakistan had found out that the Pakistani judicial system is ineffective even when it comes to the new and evolved crimes like terrorists employ. In a democratic country the courts grant simply too much favor to the criminals. Unlike elsewhere, say Iran, where the press then cries instead about courts and not their security forces because they don't have the excessive peoples rights obligations. You mention Balochistan and that province has been a brewing pot of foreign influences, brigandry and ignorance.

In any case, I assure you, if a citizen does not break the law he has absolutely nothing to fear from the security forces or disappearances no matter their religion. There is the traditional police corruption and annoyance sometimes but nothing of the sort mentioned for those who stay out of trouble.

On 8/9/2019 at 7:12 PM, Darth Vader said:

Therefore dear brother, I must ask you, what do you want with such news? Just because someone is Shia doesn't mean they can break the law commit crime while other Shia should care. In my humble opinion real Shia are peaceful and do not commit crimes getting involved in politics and murder or other conspiracies. And Pakistani lawyers, regardless of their claimed religion are among the worst lawless crooks and human beings there exist today in the country. Sorry to put it bluntly but that is also true in my experience. Hence I humbly advise you to be calm and not give in to sensationalism nor offer yourself as an instrument to such things. These are very troubled times and quite often things are not what they seem.

Thanks fro your reply.

Your suggestion is part agreed. If this was not a repetitive matters going on this could have been taken as true fact. but these events are continuously happening in Pakistan and Shia activists and professionals are going missing by the forces and agencies targeting those who are azadars and who have visited Iran, Iraq and Syria for ziarats.

This repetition of mater takes every Shia in the world to make attention on it instead of keeping eyes closed from the facts.

The following links may be seen for further details please.

https://theprint.in/world/why-pakistans-Shias-are-disappearing-and-going-into-small-dark-cells/256873/

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/05/31/the-story-of-pakistans-missing-Shias/

wasalam

Edited by Muslim2010

On 8/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, Darth Vader said:

Your pro-terror apologia is appalling. Remember that Pakistan is a state whose history is an encyclopedia of anti-Shia violence. Of course the Shia will rise up against such a state!

We owe no loyalty to the state. Authority comes from Allah alone

"Political power does not necessarily grant authority"

~Shaheed Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr of Arabia