Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Faruk

Why is PressTV so concerned with Kashmir

Rate this topic

Salam,

Why is PressTV so concerned with Kashmir and are there resistance groups supported by the IRI?

Edited by Haji 2003
unnecessary comma in title

7 hours ago, Faruk said:

Salam,

Why is PressTV so concerned with Kashmir and are there resistance groups supported by the IRI?

Kashmir is a Muslim state being occupied by the Indians, it has same status as that of Palestine except that It is not that much occupied. I wish that we have at least one war with India over this, they will never understand until they cry for their loved once when they die before them. 

31 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Kashmir is a Muslim state being occupied by the Indians, it has same status as that of Palestine except that It is not that much occupied. I wish that we have at least one war with India over this, they will never understand until they cry for their loved once when they die before them. 

Are the Kasmiri Muslims as lenient to Iran as Iran to them?

7 hours ago, Faruk said:

Are the Kasmiri Muslims as lenient to Iran as Iran to them?

Salam , yeah both side are lenient to each other despite their relation highly weakens but Iran & Kashmir both religiously & culturally  connected to each other for centuries that even kashmir  called in later persian literature as " little Iran " that " Shawl of Kashmir" was very popular in Iran until end of Qajar era & religiously Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) forefathers were promoting Shia Islam in Kashmir that still some of his relative are using "Kashmir" family name that even anti Iran revolution channels tried to say that Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) was an Indian because of residence of his forefathers in Kashmir , but from Pahlavi era & after Iran revolution our connection highly weakened  that in recent years we are trying to revive the old connection with Kashmir 

8 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

JUst lill confuse brother ...there is IOK Indian occupied kashmir and POK Pakistan occupied kashmir ..so mean IOK occupied by Indian and POK occupied by Pakistan ..am I correct ..??

15 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

At the time, the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir, which had a majority Muslim population, was governed by maharaja Hari Singh, a Hindu. Unlike most of the princely states which aligned themselves with one nation or the other, Singh wanted independence for Kashmir. To avert pressure to join either new nation, the maharaja signed a standstill agreement with Pakistan that allowed citizens of Kashmir to continue trade and travel with the new country. India did not sign a similar standstill agreement with the princely state.

As partition-related violence raged across the two new nations, the government of Pakistan pressured Kashmir to join it. Pro-Pakistani rebels, funded by Pakistan, took over much of western Kashmir, and in September 1947, Pashtun tribesmen streamed over the border from Pakistan into Kashmir. Singh asked for India’s help in staving off the invasion, but India responded that, in order to gain military assistance, Kashmir would have to accede to India, thus becoming part of the new country.

Singh agreed and signed the Instrument of Accession, the document that aligned Kashmir with the Dominion of India, in October 1947. Kashmir was later given special status within the Indian constitution—a status which guaranteed that Kashmir would have independence over everything but communications, foreign affairs, and defense

This is what the link says ...

2 hours ago, zafa said:

JUst lill confuse brother ...there is IOK Indian occupied kashmir and POK Pakistan occupied kashmir ..so mean IOK occupied by Indian and POK occupied by Pakistan ..am I correct ..??

No brother, we haven't occupied it, they have their own political order and acting like a state of Pakistan. However, since they are Muslims, they have ceded to Pakistan for security purpose. You can visit Kashmir and you will see Kashmiris happy with Pakistan.

2 hours ago, zafa said:

At the time, the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir, which had a majority Muslim population, was governed by maharaja Hari Singh, a Hindu. Unlike most of the princely states which aligned themselves with one nation or the other, Singh wanted independence for Kashmir. To avert pressure to join either new nation, the maharaja signed a standstill agreement with Pakistan that allowed citizens of Kashmir to continue trade and travel with the new country. India did not sign a similar standstill agreement with the princely state.

As partition-related violence raged across the two new nations, the government of Pakistan pressured Kashmir to join it. Pro-Pakistani rebels, funded by Pakistan, took over much of western Kashmir, and in September 1947, Pashtun tribesmen streamed over the border from Pakistan into Kashmir. Singh asked for India’s help in staving off the invasion, but India responded that, in order to gain military assistance, Kashmir would have to accede to India, thus becoming part of the new country.

Singh agreed and signed the Instrument of Accession, the document that aligned Kashmir with the Dominion of India, in October 1947. Kashmir was later given special status within the Indian constitution—a status which guaranteed that Kashmir would have independence over everything but communications, foreign affairs, and defense

This is what the link says ...

You just heard one side, did not learn another opinion. 

On 3rd June 1947, Lord Mountabatten announced a partition plan for Pakistan and India in which it was stated that every state has to arrange a referendum in which vote of the population would decide which side they want to join. Kashmiris wanted to join Pakistan because they have one major commonality with Pakistan that they are Muslims. One of the journalist covering independence rallies, Mr.. Richard Symonds says: "As August (1947) and the e partition of India drew near, there were many meetings and demonstrations in Poonch in favor of Kashmir joining Pakistan".

The wish of Maharaja is not the wishes of the people. He was a Hindu and obviously wanted to be with Hindus. If wishes of the rulers were to be taken into account than the rulers of Hyderabad, Junagadh and Jodhpur wanted to accede to Pakistan. 

This shows that case of India is weak, If I were the ruler of Pakistan, I would have really struck a war with India.

dw.com, BBC and NHK have said that this provocative action is from a campaign promise made by the gov't.

Paki and Indy have fought two wars over Kashmir.

Thousands of more Indian Army troops have been moved into the region.

Internet and phone service are cut off.

14 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Kashmir is a Muslim state being occupied by the Indians, it has same status as that of Palestine except that It is not that much occupied.

I know that this is a sensitive issue, but I do not agree. There are more Muslims living in India than in Pakistan. The breakup of India into India, Pakistan and Bangladesh was a most unfortunate thing that caused much deaths and grief on all sides. The Kasmiri conflict is an unsettled leftover from that break up. Even on the Pakistani side it has caused the problem of radicalization that has eventually fed into takfiri terrorism. A problem that is also targeting Muslim minority groups in Pakistan such as Shia's, Sufi's and Ahmedia. I think that the majority of Muslims would have been better of if the break up had not taken place. In fact India before the British had a long history of religious coexistence. The break up was a British attempt of divide and rule.

3 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

I know that this is a sensitive issue, but I do not agree. There are more Muslims living in India than in Pakistan. The breakup of India into India, Pakistan and Bangladesh was a most unfortunate thing that caused much deaths and grief on all sides. The Kasmiri conflict is an unsettled leftover from that break up. Even on the Pakistani side it has caused the problem of radicalization that has eventually fed into takfiri terrorism. A problem that is also targeting Muslim minority groups in Pakistan such as Shia's, Sufi's and Ahmedia. I think that the majority of Muslims would have been better of if the break up had not taken place. In fact India before the British had a long history of religious coexistence. The break up was a British attempt of divide and rule.

British attempt or Hindu Mindset ? Nehru disagreed to give due rights to Muslims in the constitution which was the major cause of this division. He thought may be it will be impossible for Muslims to run a new state, however, they did not thought that they were new too, in their country. Kashmiris know that Muslims of India do not have such rights as Muslims of Pakistan. I have seen white beard man being slapped on to the face just for the sake of Cow meat and youth strangled onto trees. Haven't you seen most of Indian films, in which if they portray a Muslim as terrorist, they will portray them in the dress of Muslims residing in their own country. Besides, you have to see what is the wish of the people, the people of Kashmir think that they are better with Pakistan than India. 

The Kashmir situation right now has the potential to explode, loudly. There is a lot of hatred on both sides and many old scores to settle as well. I mean between India and Pak. However it is foolhardy to think that the rest of the well known habitual manipulators around the globe will not take advantage of the situation to harm Muslims and make as much money as they can as they always have. They won't give up their bigotry or hypocrisy. So it probably won't be a cake walk or anything pretty. In past wars too Pakistan got betrayed and promises broken, for instance, petrol supply was cut off during a war by a so-called ally. So in fact what we want is a difficult task. Especially the state Pak's economy is in this year it does not afford a conflict that is becoming quickly possible.

40 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

I have seen white beard man being slapped on to the face just for the sake of Cow meat and youth strangled onto trees.

The conflict has radicalized both sides. The Hindu nationalists has clearly done some bad things in their Islamophobia, but so has the extremist organizations that reside in the tribal areas in Pakistan. All the terrorism that happens in Pakistan is Muslims killing other Muslims. 

44 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Haven't you seen most of Indian films, in which if they portray a Muslim as terrorist,

I think that there are a lot of Muslims working in the Bollywood film Industry. From film directors and actors down to the people managing the extras. Muslims is an integral part of Indian society.

1 minute ago, Revert1963 said:

The conflict has radicalized both sides. The Hindu nationalists has clearly done some bad things in their Islamophobia, but so has the extremist organizations that reside in the tribal areas in Pakistan. All the terrorism that happens in Pakistan is Muslims killing other Muslims. 

Talking about Pakistan, that is the mismanagement of the Government. Tribal System has never done any good thing except that it brings chaos in the society, and it is not only in Tribal Areas but in many areas of Punjab and Sindh where tribalism has brought civil disturbance and primitive tribal law has been destroying many lives, where is in the time of Prophet (PBUHHP), no any tribe had the audacity to cause civil distrubance and have its own law. So, these kinds of things are due to incapable leaders who have no regard for Islamic values.

9 minutes ago, Revert1963 said:

I think that there are a lot of Muslims working in the Bollywood film Industry. From film directors and actors down to the people managing the extras. Muslims is an integral part of Indian society.

Talking about Muslims working in bollywood, tell me how many of those Muslims pray one time or have not touched Alcohol or any of them have no affair with a Hindu girl. Knowing that religion forbids it. Like Muslims in foreign countries are living a difficult life where they have to deal with lot of mockery and racism due to being Muslim, Muslims of India also suffer such thing.

And, as we are Muslims, I think that those areas where Muslims have similar culture and values should live together for their security lies in their unity. And When Imam al Mehdi (عليه السلام) will come all of Muslims Countries would have the status of Provinces and their Union as Muslim State. So, we are not separate. Let us not bring nationalism into our ranks.

12 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Talking about Pakistan, that is the mismanagement of the Government. Tribal System has never done any good thing except that it brings chaos in the society

Blaming the government is always popular, but I agree that the Pakistani government has not had the will to tackle the problem. That I think is because the extremist groups is a product of the break up between India and Pakistan and the Kashmir conflict has fueled these groups all the time. I don't think it is the tribal people that is the problem, but the lawlessness of the tribal areas that provide a hiding spot for the extremist groups.

12 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Talking about Muslims working in bollywood, tell me how many of those Muslims pray one time or have not touched Alcohol or any of them have no affair with a Hindu girl.

You are probably right about that, but don't tell me that it doesn't happen in Pakistan. I have seen Pakistani men in my country that drink alcohol, smoke pot and has illicit sexual affairs.
And isn't it so that when extremist groups like the Pakistani Taleban, Lashkar e Toiba and the likes of them blow up Mosques and shrines belonging to Muslim minority groups, such as Shia, Sufi or Ahmedia, they claim that these Muslim minority groups are apostates from Islam?

22 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

The Kashmir situation right now has the potential to explode, loudly. There is a lot of hatred on both sides and many old scores to settle as well. I mean between India and Pak. However it is foolhardy to think that the rest of the well known habitual manipulators around the globe will not take advantage of the situation to harm Muslims and make as much money as they can as they always have. They won't give up their bigotry or hypocrisy. So it probably won't be a cake walk or anything pretty. In past wars too Pakistan got betrayed and promises broken, for instance, petrol supply was cut off during a war by a so-called ally. So in fact what we want is a difficult task. Especially the state Pak's economy is in this year it does not afford a conflict that is becoming quickly possible.

Well, when you are hurt constantly, you fight better and I believe that a war that finishes all battles is better than waiting for war to come.  It is the fear of economy that has been the reason of such a long wait for Kashmir issue. 

4 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

Blaming the government is always popular, but I agree that the Pakistani government has not had the will to tackle the problem. That I think is because the extremist groups is a product of the break up between India and Pakistan and the Kashmir conflict has fueled these groups all the time. I don't think it is the tribal people that is the problem, but the lawlessness of the tribal areas that provide a hiding spot for the extremist groups.

It is of government. It has all the resources and power to restructure a society. They could have done it before the problem had started at the first place. At first, the problem of Extremist is not due to India and Pakistan but because of Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Northern Alliance was also too stubborn to ally themselves with Pakistan. So, the then government thought that it would be better to create a new entity who would keep Indian influence out of Afghanistan and Pakistan do not have to fight two wars. So, mistakes were done by everybody in this region of Asia.

4 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

You are probably right about that, but don't tell me that it doesn't happen in Pakistan. I have seen Pakistani men in my country that drink alcohol, smoke pot and has illicit sexual affairs.
And isn't it so that when extremist groups like the Pakistani Taleban, Lashkar e Toiba and the likes of them blow up Mosques and shrines belonging to Muslim minority groups, such as Shia, Sufi or Ahmedia, they claim that these Muslim minority groups are apostates from Islam?

As regards this, they might be drinking alcohol and having illicit relationships in your country, but in Pakistan, it is still a bad thing and people often detest such persons and keep distance from such things while in India, many Modern Muslims do not consider such thing as bad rather normal and those who consider it bad are living miserably which are than taunted with slogans whenever they say that people are oppressed in Kashimir  that "Why not you go to Pakistan". 

On 8/5/2019 at 9:27 AM, Revert1963 said:

Agree with what though? Sure the Muslim's may have been better off without the partition but Nehru left Jinnah no choice.  Nehru did not want to give Muslims autonomy within a greater India and wanted a very centralist government.  Jinnah fought for an independent India until he was left with no choice but to fight for a separate Muslim homeland.

As far as Kashmir is concerned, it is under occupation, it has the greatest military presence in the world.  What should happen is a referendum administered by UN to let Kashmiri's decide their fate.  However India will never let this happen because states hate giving up territory.

22 hours ago, King said:

As far as Kashmir is concerned, it is under occupation, it has the greatest military presence in the world.  What should happen is a referendum administered by UN to let Kashmiri's decide their fate.  However India will never let this happen because states hate giving up territory.

What about Azad Kashmir though, they're technically part of Pakistan and they don't have a large Indian military presence, but in the event of a referendum would they also be part of such a referendum? 

55 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

What about Azad Kashmir though, they're technically part of Pakistan and they don't have a large Indian military presence, but in the event of a referendum would they also be part of such a referendum? 

I feel they should be, and I think UN calls for that.  Really high chance they would choose to join Pak though as they seem to be very pro Pakistan in general.

Iran calls on India, Pakistan to use peaceful means to settle Kashmir dispute

https://en.abna24.com/news//Iran-calls-on-India-Pakistan-to-use-peaceful-means-to-settle-kashmir-dispute_967566.html

August 7, 2019 - 4:13 PM News Code : 967566 Source : MehrLink: 

Iran calls on India, Pakistan to use peaceful means to settle Kashmir dispute

Iran expects India and Pakistan, as two of its regional partners, to use a peaceful approach and dialogue to settle the dispute over Jammu and Kashmir, Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Wednesday. 

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Iran expects India and Pakistan, as two of its regional partners, to use a peaceful approach and dialogue to settle the dispute over Jammu and Kashmir, Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Wednesday. 

Iran’s Foreign Ministry reacted to the current developments concerning the disputed Jammu and Kashmir regions, saying in a statement on Wednesday that “the Islamic Republic of Iran is closely following the recent decision by the Indian government regarding Jammu and Kashmir, and will take into careful consideration the explanations presented by both Indian and Pakistani officials about the recent developments.” 

The Spokesman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry, Abbas Mousavi, went on to add “the Islamic Republic of Iran expects India and Pakistan, as its friends and regional partners, to take effective steps in line with the interests of the people of the region by using dialogue and adopting peaceful means.” 

On August 5, India, through a presidential decree, revoked the special autonomy status of disputed territory of Jammu and Kashmir to fully integrate its only Muslim-majority state with the rest of the country. The move has erupted protests all over Pakistan, while the Indian controlled Kashmir region is under lockdown. Pakistan and India both have a claim over Kashmir in its entirety and had three wars over the disputed territory. 

Guest GeoShah
On 8/7/2019 at 5:40 PM, King said:

I feel they should be, and I think UN calls for that.  Really high chance they would choose to join Pak though as they seem to be very pro Pakistan in general.

I am from currently from United Kingdom living in Kashmir, we are all pro Pakistani if worse comes to worse and they want us to vote, I can tell you 99%will vote with Pakistan 1% for independent state. No one in their right mind will vote for India full stop. Also we have full rights here and special rights. Can the same be said for IOK? Noone from POK will accept Indian forces or government here. 

Edited by Heavenly_Silk
Removed offensive sentence.

Tehran Friday Prayer Leader:

Resistance key to overcome aggressors in Yemen

https://en.abna24.com/news//resistance-key-to-overcome-aggressors-in-yemen_967736.html

August 9, 2019 - 3:34 PM News Code : 967736 Source : MehrLink: 

Resistance key to overcome aggressors in Yemen

Tehran provisional Friday prayers leader hailed the Yemeni nation's resistance against the Saudi-led aggressors, which has made them retreat from their positions, saying the victory will finally be for the Yemenis. 

Tensions have been running high in Kashmir since Monday, when New Delhi revoked Article 370, a constitutional provision that had come into effect in 1949 and grants special status to Kashmir, allowing it to have its own flag and constitution, among other rights. 

Iran urges Indian push for normalization of life in Kashmir

https://en.abna24.com/news//Iran-urges-Indian-push-for-normalization-of-life-in-kashmir_968593.html

August 13, 2019 - 6:02 PM News Code : 968593 Source : TasnimLink: 

Iran urges Indian push for normalization of life in Kashmir

Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson called on India to make arrangements for the normalization of life in Kashmir, whose residents have been faced with strict security conditions. 

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson called on India to make arrangements for the normalization of life in Kashmir, whose residents have been faced with strict security conditions. 

In a statement on Tuesday, Foreign Ministry Spokesman Abbas Mousavi expressed concern over reports of tight security conditions in different parts of Kashmir that have affected ordinary civilians and restrictions on Muslims who want to perform religious rites. 

He also called on the Indian authorities to make arrangements for the immediate normalization of life for people of Kashmir, in a way that they could fully enjoy their natural and recognized rights. 

Last week, Mousavi called on India and Pakistan to adopt peaceful approaches to resolving the tensions in the disputed Kashmir region after New Delhi stripped India-administered Kashmir of special constitutional status. 

In the lead-up to its move, India sent thousands of additional troops to the region, imposing a curfew on parts of it, shutting down telecommunications and arresting political leaders. 

Both India and Pakistan claim Kashmir in full, but rule it in part. The two neighbors have fought two of their three wars over the disputed territory. 

Tehran's Friday Prayers:

Senior cleric calls on Indian government to revise decision on Kashmir

https://en.abna24.com/news//senior-cleric-calls-on-Indian-government-to-revise-decision-on-kashmir_969201.html

August 16, 2019 - 3:29 PM News Code : 969201 Source : MehrLink: 

Senior cleric calls on Indian government to revise decision on Kashmir

Tehran's interim Friday Prayers Leader Ayatollah Kazem Sedighi has described the situation in Indian-run Kashmir region as one of the catastrophes in the Islamic world. 

“The Kashmir issue is one of the catastrophes in the Muslim world. The Indian government was not expected to act in contradiction to international rules. This is contrary to their human conscience, fairness and even their internal laws,” Ayatollah Kazem Sedighi said during today’s Friday Prayers in Tehran with respect to the Indian government’ recent decision to strip autonomy of the Kashmir region earlier this week and beginning crackdown on the Muslim region. 

The senior cleric further advised the Indian government to revise its decision on Kashmir. He said that “they must know that oppression and cruelty will not end well.” 

Ayatollah Noori Hamadani:

Killings, military siege of Kashmir must end as soon as possible

https://en.abna24.com/news//killings-military-siege-of-kashmir-must-end-as-soon-as-possible_969220.html

August 16, 2019 - 5:13 PM News Code : 969220 Source : RasaLink: 

Killings, military siege of Kashmir must end as soon as possible

The revered source of emulation has condemned the ongoing killing of the people of ‎Kashmir and called for an immediate end to the acts of aggression and siege by the Indian ‎army against the people of this region. ‎

In a statement, Grand Ayatollah Hoseyn Noori Hamadani condemned the ongoing ‎‎killing of the Muslim inhabitants of Indian-occupied Kashmir and demanded an immediate end ‎‎to the acts of aggression and siege by the Indian army against the people of this region. ‎ 

The message text of this imitation reference is as follows:‎ 

In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful‎ 

Unfortunately, unpleasant news is coming from Indian Kashmir these days. The silence of ‎‎international organizations and defenders of human rights concerning such actions is ‎regrettable.‎ ....

Grand Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani  message about Kashmir in Farsi ...https://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-مراجع-عظام-تقلید/آیت‌الله-صافی-گلپایگانی-دولت-هند-به-اقدامات-ظالمانه-خود_756550.html

f6b0c32c9f3e7251fb1fc2f7fdf4781e.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotfollah_Safi_Golpaygani

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 8/5/2019 at 8:30 AM, Flying_Eagle said:

No brother, we haven't occupied it, they have their own political order and acting like a state of Pakistan. However, since they are Muslims, they have ceded to Pakistan for security purpose. You can visit Kashmir and you will see Kashmiris happy with Pakistan.

On what basis have you concluded happiness ..?

brother I think we should not talk about war many innocent life and famly get destroyed . we already have  many  wars between India and Pakistan ....IT wont be first one you asking for to teach lesson  ...

Talks is the best option .....kashmiri opinion shud have preference ......what exactly they want .....

4 hours ago, zafa said:

On what basis have you concluded happiness ..?

brother I think we should not talk about war many innocent life and famly get destroyed . we already have  many  wars between India and Pakistan ....IT wont be first one you asking for to teach lesson  ...

Talks is the best option .....kashmiri opinion shud have preference ......what exactly they want .....

On the basis of their freedom. Kashmiris in Azad Kashmir have their own legislative assembly, own local prime minister acting as state protected by Army of Pakistan.

I am talking about war because there haven't been any outcome with talks, many people in Kashmir have died since independence whose number is around one million, besides rape and other injuries. And, I'm saying to teach lesson to arrogant Indian politicians, they have always been source of chaos. First, they said Muslims tore India apart while Nehru had no interest to accord constitutional rights to Muslims and then when division was awarded on basis of Indian Refrendum and Kashmiris voted in favor of Pakistan, they occupied it without caring for people. 

Kashmiris would join Pakistan because if they don't, it would have to rely either on Pakistan or India for Trade and communcation for which they be asked revenue and they could only pay this if foreign countries have influence over kashmir which won't be acceptable to any surrounding state including China.

50 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

On the basis of their freedom. Kashmiris in Azad Kashmir have their own legislative assembly, own local prime minister acting as state protected by Army of Pakistan.

I am talking about war because there haven't been any outcome with talks, many people in Kashmir have died since independence whose number is around one million, besides rape and other injuries. And, I'm saying to teach lesson to arrogant Indian politicians, they have always been source of chaos. First, they said Muslims tore India apart while Nehru had no interest to accord constitutional rights to Muslims and then when division was awarded on basis of Indian Refrendum and Kashmiris voted in favor of Pakistan, they occupied it without caring for people. 

Kashmiris would join Pakistan because if they don't, it would have to rely either on Pakistan or India for Trade and communcation for which they be asked revenue and they could only pay this if foreign countries have influence over kashmir which won't be acceptable to any surrounding state including China.

The outcome of this what I can gather is you don’t want to leave kashmir to kashmiri people ...and India is worst option for kashmir ........they should merge with Pakistan ..? correct

just small understanding how can Pakistan teach lesson to India or India teach lesson to Pakistan  ..Both country can’t afford war economy is shattered 

sorry but I heard somewhere on Pakistan Tv channel  saying no offend to anyone ..

IN Urdu he said

Bangladesh to sambhala nahi gaya .balochistan sambhalta nahi .Kashmir lekar karengey kya

I mean isnt that true .

no offence just discussing point of view

4 hours ago, zafa said:

The outcome of this what I can gather is you don’t want to leave kashmir to kashmiri people ...and India is worst option for kashmir ........they should merge with Pakistan ..? correct

just small understanding how can Pakistan teach lesson to India or India teach lesson to Pakistan  ..Both country can’t afford war economy is shattered 

sorry but I heard somewhere on Pakistan Tv channel  saying no offend to anyone ..

IN Urdu he said

Bangladesh to sambhala nahi gaya .balochistan sambhalta nahi .Kashmir lekar karengey kya

I mean isnt that true .

no offence just discussing point of view

Yes, I want that Kashmir be with Pakistan because being Muslim is more necessary than being Nationalist. If Kashmiris prefer to be like Bengladesh then it meant they value their national identity over Islam to whom I'm against. People of Bangladesh, in my opinion, were misled partly by their leaders and partly by the then Indian leadership and Pakistani leadership. Both Bengali leadership and Pakistani failed themselves for vested interests. If any Muslim ethnicity values worldly differences above Islamic values soon they be slaves of foreign regimes. 

11 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Yes, I want that Kashmir be with Pakistan because being Muslim is more necessary than being Nationalist. If Kashmiris prefer to be like Bengladesh then it meant they value their national identity over Islam to whom I'm against. People of Bangladesh, in my opinion, were misled partly by their leaders and partly by the then Indian leadership and Pakistani leadership. Both Bengali leadership and Pakistani failed themselves for vested interests. If any Muslim ethnicity values worldly differences above Islamic values soon they be slaves of foreign regimes. 

Wouldnt it be better to  let the decision be left to kashmiri to decide what they want.

Lets discuss KASHMIR of Pakistan side ..

I don’t know much just google expert gave me some information which I just want to verify ....

Gilgit Baltistan ..

Islamabad has also been systematically suppressing the people of the region who are mostly Shias and are facing an influx of Sunni population from other parts of Pakistan.

It says there has been increasing frequency of suicides in the region, adding that over 300 youths, both boys and girls, committed suicides in Ghizer district alone since 2000. "One major reason for committing suicide is unemployment"

In a reflection of the situation there, Abdul Hamid Khan, leader of Balawaristan National Front (BNF), a prominent political party of the region, in a letter to then UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon on March 14, 2016, said: "There is no legal, constitutional, judicial mechanism in place in Pakistan occupied Gilgit-Baltistan to protect people from human rights violations."

"Many political and religious people have been prosecuted in Gilgit-Baltistan jails without giving them access to legal, constitutional redress options or high court and Supreme Court," he wrote to Moon.

There has been increasing sectarian violence between Shias and Sunnis. The Shias felt threatened by the large influx of Sunnis from other provinces, particularly from Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Gilgit-Baltistan was part of Jammu and Kashmir at the time of Independence
    Pakistan illegally allowed property rights to outsiders in Gilgit-Baltistan in 1970s
    Pakistan has pushed Sunni settlements in Shia-dominated Gilgit-Baltistan.

Kashmir has problem with non Muslim

baltistan...??????