Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AkhiraisReal

You Are A Slave And You Have Always Been

Rate this topic

@Propaganda_of_the_Deed one of your memes/gifs would be useful now 

@AkhiraisReal are you using a Hollywood movie scene and some random YouTube video to promote some sort of conspiracy theory about how we're all being hunted down by the government? 

Edited by 2Timeless

1 minute ago, 2Timeless said:

@Propaganda_of_the_Deed one of your memes/gifs would be useful now 

@AkhiraisReal are you using a Hollywood movie scene and some random YouTube video to promote some sort of conspiracy theory about how we're all being hunted down by the government? 

unfortunately this is no conspiracy theory. Maybe if you keep watching it for 100000 times you might understand.

11 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

I am not enlightened myself.

If you're not enlightened yourself, why are you convinced that there is  a conspiracy.  What if there's nothing? How do you know it's not your own paranoia that's convincing you? Why are you reading meanings into things that aren't there in the first place?

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

2 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

could you be more specific what you don't understand. Watch it again.

If you are not enlightened yourself how  can you claim that we are indeed all controlled by the government and have absolutely no free will? 

You do realise there are YouTube videos about literally anything and everything? Theres YouTube videos victimising pedophiles and claiming that it is simply a sexual orientation. That doesnt mean that it is the truth. 

Edited by 2Timeless

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

If you're not enlightened yourself, why are you convinced that there is in a conspiracy.  What if there's nothing? How do you know it's not your own paranoia that's convincing you.

Because it's. Why do you think our Imam will tear apart all falsehood?

If you are not enlightened yourself how  can you claim that we are indeed all controlled by the government and have absolutely no free will?

What's free will to you? free will to you is what you have been taught in school is free will. Not what is the real free will.

Simple question: If you had kids, and chose to no take them to school. But instead home school them without following their curriculum. Is this possible?

Just now, AkhiraisReal said:

What's free will to you? free will to you is what you have been taught in school is free will. Not what is the real free will.

Simple question: If you had kids, and chose to no take them to school. But instead home school them without following their curriculum. Is this possible?

Actually no, when I first learnt of the notion of free will, I learnt it from the Islamic standpoint. I can’t articulate it properly in words, but when I first learnt about it, it was only from an Islamic standpoint. 

What you are suggesting is that we have no free will against the government and all other materialistic concepts. That is completely against Islamic teachings. Islam taught me that I have the free will to think for myself and follow allahs rules and stay on the right path if I chose to. Islam never taught me that I am completely powerless and submissive to any being or power. The only being I am powerless against is Allah, not the government or any YouTube video. 

And yes, that would be possible. Many people homeschool their children and all you need to do is ensure that they are being taught a set of topics per subject. That is in no way a disadvantage. The curriculum/guidelines they provide help create a well rounded and educated child. Is that not what you want? Do you not want your child to have a rich education? The Prophet told us to seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave. I don’t see how following a curriculum goes against those teachings. 

7 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Because it's. Why do you think our Imam will tear apart all falsehood?

Let me get this straight, based off a couple of YouTube videos, you're telling me that there is in fact a conspiracy against the Ummah?

Sorry, I trust the Qur'an and hadith over YouTube. 

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Actually no, when I first learnt of the notion of free will, I learnt it from the Islamic standpoint. I can’t articulate it properly in words, but when I first learnt about it, it was only from an Islamic standpoint. 

What you are suggesting is that we have no free will against the government and all other materialistic concepts. That is completely against Islamic teachings. Islam taught me that I have the free will to think for myself and follow allahs rules and stay on the right path if I chose to. Islam never taught me that I am completely powerless and submissive to any being or power. The only being I am powerless against is Allah, not the government or any YouTube video. 

And yes, that would be possible. Many people homeschool their children and all you need to do is ensure that they are being taught a set of topics per subject. That is in no way a disadvantage. The curriculum/guidelines they provide help create a well rounded and educated child. Is that not what you want? Do you not want your child to have a rich education? The Prophet told us to seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave. I don’t see how following a curriculum goes against those teachings. 

100000000% agreed

20 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

Is that why your parents has to pay their taxes otherwise they are fined or go to jail?

21 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

A rich education? you mean a closed mind and brainwashing the youngsters, so that by the time they are done with their brainwashing. 18+, they can go work and pay of the interest of their loans.

12 minutes ago, Reza said:

To be 17 again...

Seriously, I was a wide eyed teenager and would stay up all night watching “The Arrivals”. They included tons of Matrix clips with scary background audio. 

Every 2000s Muslim kid did that.

1 minute ago, Reza said:

Seriously, I was a wide eyed teenager and would stay up all night watching “The Arrivals”. They included tons of Matrix clips with scary background audio. 

so what did you learn.

27 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Let me get this straight, based off a couple of YouTube videos, you're telling me that there is in fact a conspiracy against the Ummah?

Sorry, I trust the Qur'an and hadith over YouTube. 

against all humanity

On 8/2/2019 at 6:41 PM, Reza said:

Us 90's kids had the From The Shadows audio cassette.

hqdefault.jpg

I remember getting everyone at school woke on this illuminati/freemason/dajjal thing.

It is on Youtube in video format too.

Arrivals definitely drew upon it and expanded to next levels.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:44 PM, 2Timeless said:

Let's say you're right @AkhiraisReal. (Although you are not), how do we escape this? 

I am not right, neither are you. Because this goes way deeper.

I don't know how to escape this. I am just saying that we have always been slaves. And we are the worse type of slaves than decades/centuries/millennium before. Because they knew they where slaves. But we don't even know we are slaves.

22 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

ignorance is bliss.

really? like reaally 

I don't see how  ''ignorance is bliss'' applies to pre-youtube era being better.

Cause definitely pre-youtube era is better less drama , less evil, less foolishness, less lies. so I guess its more knowledge than less.

Edited by Noor Taleb