Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AkhiraisReal

You Are A Slave And You Have Always Been

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Have you forgotten 9/11? So if you believe 9/11 was inside job, and  that it was the start of several wars and several hundred thousands of innocent civilians deaths, you still think there is no conspiracy?

if they can kill millions of civilians for nothing, you still think there is no conspiracy?

How many countries accepted the official story of 9/11 attacks even though there where tons of empty holes in the story. No one gives a coin, it's all business. And thats just one example.

I have not and never will forget, in fact it's one of very few "conspiracies" I accept because we have evidence that we're not given the whole story. Also the Gulf of Tonkin was a huge scam as well, I know governments lie. Don't think for a split second that I don't or simply don't care.

However, people have been killing in millions since Habil (la). It's human nature to kill and inflict suffering on others. We can even see this happening in prehistoric times with Neanderthals and the first people in Europe.

2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

that video reminds me of this guy who lost his family in sandy hook massacre. all bunch of crisis actors.

Actually no, not crisis actors, real people who are still grieving and lost a child. The videos warped your mind already.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/legal-wins-sandy-hook-parents-battles-conspiracy-theorists/story?id=63807215

Guest Monad

conspiracy theory videos are great, many are true, many are made by delusional obsessive individuals which good researching skills and many made up scammers.

Those who make fun of it, are now invested into the system. They are married, kids, bills. They have to keep up appearances or aim to have all these. They also compete against each other to achieve as much as they can then claim somewhere subtly they God favored them. If you want to marry and are wasting your intellect on such videos what is the likely hood you will achieve it?. If you work, what is the likely hood your peers in your industry will not see you as a tin foil hate dummy, which may cause you to lose your position?. Whats better? quoting some video you watched on the net regarding social class control or quoting Plato?.

the problem with such videos is that they never tie in economic or political theory into it. If one every studies both these subjects you will understand why there are the wealthy and why they are the poor. You can then tie in both works and create an intellectual dialogue.

The Earth is flat, not its oval, no no, so what?. you still live inside of it 100% of the time. The elites have space ships. Great, now what?. Will you every get it?. No, so give up on life is the usual dilemma. How about, great, they have superior technology, how about I use my brain and get into that circle.

My advice. If you like such videos, spend 1% of your time on it. It does not make you special that you have figured out the truth from youtube, controlled and owned by the elites and the rest of humanity is some what deluded.

32 minutes ago, Guest Monad said:

They also compete against each other to achieve as much as they can then claim somewhere subtly they God favored them.

Coming from the perspective of someone believing in a creator, has not God given these people the ability to get to where they are?

38 minutes ago, Guest Monad said:

My advice. If you like such videos, spend 1% of your time on it. It does not make you special that you have figured out the truth from youtube, controlled and owned by the elites and the rest of humanity is some what deluded.

I agree that we should not waste our time... But at the same time, it is necessary to acknowledge and be prepared for the trials that will be associated with the End Times. So I think we should focus on gaining more knowledge about the Deen and focus on preserving our faith and the faith of our near kin.

On 8/6/2019 at 1:05 PM, Ejaz said:

On the topic of conspiracy theories, what do you guys think of the below video? It claims to have evidence for a shaitanic element that rules society. 

Thanks for the video. Yes the music industry is full of satanic rituals and spells being cast upon you. There are many esoteric reasons music is haram, and this is one of them I believe. 

4 hours ago, Guest Monad said:

conspiracy theory videos are great, many are true, many are made by delusional obsessive individuals which good researching skills and many made up scammers.

Those who make fun of it, are now invested into the system. They are married, kids, bills. They have to keep up appearances or aim to have all these. They also compete against each other to achieve as much as they can then claim somewhere subtly they God favored them. If you want to marry and are wasting your intellect on such videos what is the likely hood you will achieve it?. If you work, what is the likely hood your peers in your industry will not see you as a tin foil hate dummy, which may cause you to lose your position?. Whats better? quoting some video you watched on the net regarding social class control or quoting Plato?.

the problem with such videos is that they never tie in economic or political theory into it. If one every studies both these subjects you will understand why there are the wealthy and why they are the poor. You can then tie in both works and create an intellectual dialogue.

The Earth is flat, not its oval, no no, so what?. you still live inside of it 100% of the time. The elites have space ships. Great, now what?. Will you every get it?. No, so give up on life is the usual dilemma. How about, great, they have superior technology, how about I use my brain and get into that circle.

So what are you suggesting? 

Guest Monad
12 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Coming from the perspective of someone believing in a creator, has not God given these people the ability to get to where they are?

The ability to deceive and manipulate?. Life is much more complex then we imagine. There are hoarders, but who allow these hoarders to accumulate wealth. The same God that deprives the many to allow the few, while claiming there will be retribution. I have had atheists - theists / religious too look down on me, or made fun off me purely on their ability of wealth status. They are all vested perfectly within the communities, where all the other imbeciles associate themselves to such men and women, purely for status. So instead of fighting and calling the fools out, they all intent to gain position and join their ranks. How can the poor defend themselves against the wealthy. Wait for the day of judgement?. Because someone said so in a particular era, while they too claimed wealth and women for themselves?. Contradictory right?

How about cleaning up the fictitious centers first, before embarking on converting others on this notion of the 1% and their God like attributes. This isn't present day phenomena, read history it existed before. The story of Musa and his people.

8 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

So what are you suggesting? 

why is everyone always looking for someone else for the answers. If you and I are on Earth living on two sides of the fence, do you expect me to give you a solution from  pure altruism ?

Unless you were weaker then I, I may then allow you a chance to live or function. If you were strong, I may then exchange or expect a return for my solution.

Figure out the solution for yourself but don't waste time on these videos. They are good while eating dinner but they have no ROI. These topics are for the peasant class  to give them some hope, they suffer due to injustice given to them by the elites, yet all they do is argue and never even attempted to solve the problem. All the individuals who follow such topics are single, broke, introverted, alone and want to save the world. Theists then come in to this mix with esoteric ism.

Solve these problem for me.

How will you take the billions in cash from corporations and distribute it to the poor without making them depended on it?. And when that cash has been taken how will you make sure the jobs remain?. How will you convince the pharmas to stop ripping society off?. How will you convince arms manufacturers to stop making arms and selling to both sides for profit?. How can you convince the law not to side with the elites base laws particular on race? How will you solve the population crisis on this planet, especially in regions, where the poor produce kids as commodities?.

Emerson - Self Reliance , Cornell West , Chomsky, Howard Zinn - via YT. List goes on.

You may think, telling others of these videos is a cheap way of increasing your good deed bank account. No it isn't. Waste of time for you and the others.

8 hours ago, Guest Monad said:

The ability to deceive and manipulate?

Yes, as an expression of free will, but the hoarders of wealth and tyrants will be punished in the hereafter, sometimes the accumulation of wealth is a punishment and not a blessing as they will have to account for that money:

[Shakir 9:35] On the day when it shall be heated in the fire of hell, then their foreheads and their sides and their backs shall be branded with it; this is what you hoarded up for yourselves, therefore taste what you hoarded

Wait for the day of judgement?. Because someone said so

a) No that is not why we believe in Islam/ the day of judgement.

b) It is not necessary that God will not provide rizq for the poor in this life, let me ask you this, Who provides for the animals in the depths of the ocean?

Solomon (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was once sitting near the shore of the sea and suddenly he saw an ant carrying a wheat seed moving towards the sea. So Solomon kept looking at it until it reached the sea and then a frog appeared while raising its head from beneath the waters.The ant entered inside the frogs mouth and submerged itself deep into the waters and Solomon (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was amazed of this. After a long hour, the frog rose up again as the ant exits outside the frogs mouth without the wheat seed. So Solomon (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) called the ant and asked about its situation and where it was?So it said:"O Prophet of Allah,inside the depths of the sea as you can see, there is a hollow rock and in the hole of it was a blind worm,Allah the Most High created it over there.

Its not capable of getting out of it to receive its sustenance,thus,Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has delegated me to sustain it,so I carried its sustenance. Allah the Most High has created this frog to carry me towards it,this is so that I won't get harmed by the waters while I'm in its mouth.The frog will place its mouth on the hole of the rock and then I will enter it. So, when I reach it[blind worm] to give its sustenance, I will then exit out of the hole of the rock moving towards the mouth of the frog,hence, it will get me out of the sea."

So Solomon (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said to the ant:"And did you hear its Tasbeeh?"

The ant said yes: It said:"O thou, who does not forget me inside the hole of the rock beneath the sea,with your sustenance;You dost not forget your believing servants with Your Mercy."

If Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) doesn't forget a blind worm inside the hole of a rock, how can he forget the human being?

while they too claimed wealth and women for themselves?

Be more straightforward, and bring your proof if you are truthful. 

10 hours ago, Guest Monad said:

The ability to deceive and manipulate?. Life is much more complex then we imagine. There are hoarders, but who allow these hoarders to accumulate wealth. The same God that deprives the many to allow the few, while claiming there will be retribution. I have had atheists - theists / religious too look down on me, or made fun off me purely on their ability of wealth status. They are all vested perfectly within the communities, where all the other imbeciles associate themselves to such men and women, purely for status. So instead of fighting and calling the fools out, they all intent to gain position and join their ranks. How can the poor defend themselves against the wealthy. Wait for the day of judgement?. Because someone said so in a particular era, while they too claimed wealth and women for themselves?. Contradictory right?

How about cleaning up the fictitious centers first, before embarking on converting others on this notion of the 1% and their God like attributes. This isn't present day phenomena, read history it existed before. The story of Musa and his people.

why is everyone always looking for someone else for the answers. If you and I are on Earth living on two sides of the fence, do you expect me to give you a solution from  pure altruism ?

Unless you were weaker then I, I may then allow you a chance to live or function. If you were strong, I may then exchange or expect a return for my solution.

Figure out the solution for yourself but don't waste time on these videos. They are good while eating dinner but they have no ROI. These topics are for the peasant class  to give them some hope, they suffer due to injustice given to them by the elites, yet all they do is argue and never even attempted to solve the problem. All the individuals who follow such topics are single, broke, introverted, alone and want to save the world. Theists then come in to this mix with esoteric ism.

Solve these problem for me.

How will you take the billions in cash from corporations and distribute it to the poor without making them depended on it?. And when that cash has been taken how will you make sure the jobs remain?. How will you convince the pharmas to stop ripping society off?. How will you convince arms manufacturers to stop making arms and selling to both sides for profit?. How can you convince the law not to side with the elites base laws particular on race? How will you solve the population crisis on this planet, especially in regions, where the poor produce kids as commodities?.

Emerson - Self Reliance , Cornell West , Chomsky, Howard Zinn - via YT. List goes on.

You may think, telling others of these videos is a cheap way of increasing your good deed bank account. No it isn't. Waste of time for you and the others.

You have lots of good things you said and I agree with you. What can we do about it anyways? Even during darkest times I believe in Allah and our Imam and know that truth is with them. And Allah is best of planners. 

There reason I opened this thread was for discussion reasons. 

On 8/3/2019 at 12:37 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

what goes through your mind now?

Nothing.

450ddaa102c1c98c94921c85c1ab5b5f.jpg.d249d769d253ee0911a5c6fd2f483858.jpg

All these are about the dunya. 

Where else the reference is of divine matters. satan(la) claim to protect & help.1133168360_images(17).jpeg.f1fc5b935a3e46c2526b3b4348902be8.jpeg

Satan(la) also claims to lead528043726_images(16).jpeg.017394ad44e8a162406bccf83cc37ff6.jpeg

So being a slave is fine alhamdulillah, Abdullah, not of this dunya. 

The system on the other hand has its gods(they have taken satan (la) as the master of their affairs) & has its agents (the greedy queen, tramps, low lows, etc) & has its subjects.  Surely he sees you, he and his Tribe, from where you do not see them. We have made the Satans the friends of those who do not believe. Al Araf

3572715d45074a4eb2117b41a996145c_18.jpg

450ddaa102c1c98c94921c85c1ab5b5f.jpg.d249d769d253ee0911a5c6fd2f483858.jpg

Other governments are in debt, they took loans from you know who. They took loans because they have no money. This money is for the affairs of the land. It is to be paid back by the people of the land. The land produces platinum, gold, diamonds, coal & etc. It is hard to accept that the childish 'leaders' of those lands fail to take the minerals produced by the land and sell it & use that money to take care of the needs of the land. 

What causes such behaviour that even the people of the land fail to understand what's going is because of 'slavery'. 

15 hours ago, Mzwakhe said:

people of the land

Who people of the land are is another matter. Whoever Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gave life to in any land can call that place home. if they relocate alhamdulillah. The point is about slavery in a form of paying debts that are made by the land while resources are given to the satan. It is another life about the things of this world, the love of this world.