Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AkhiraisReal

You Are A Slave And You Have Always Been

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

So did anyone understand anything? Or we just going to joke around.

I understand, but I think you're barking up the wrong up the wrong tree. Conspiracies are usually a very intricate web of lies and exaggerations. There's always an agenda. It's easy to get in this very deep rabbit hole and the Qur'an says: "O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful."

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ - 49:6

Look, anybody can say anything on the Internet, make it seem true and get away with it. Do you think people who tell and come up with conspiracies are good people or truthful? 

When you lie, not only do you deprive yourself of being a honest person , but you also deprive others as well. Because everything that they do after you have lied to them, is based on your lies. People are simply a means to an end for conspiracy theorists and liars for their own personal gain. We should never be ever be selfish enough to use people by lying.

You seem like an fairly intelligent person, I think you should do yourself a favor and lay off these videos.

Guest 1234
2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

So did anyone understand anything? Or we just going to joke around.

Don't worry brother, I'm with you in this time of deliberate ignorance. I also believe that the powerful men of the world conspire, and that every endeavor is payed for at our expense. We are dismissed as lunatics, crazy people are used to represent us, but we know that things are not as straight forward as they seem, that the government is not to be trusted, and that satan has been plotting, conspiring, and scheming since day one.

Akhiraisreal, You would find this to be interesting: 

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html 

"The FBI said another factor driving the intensity of this threat is “the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.”"

I'll see you in the prison yard, brother

2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

lol, I actually laughed.

But seriously, did you even bother to watch the videos

brother, lol, this is totally funny cuz this picture is EXACTLY how it is for people who are trying to convince someone else of something they don’t believe in or don’t understand! Im serious, and I know you know what im talking about,lol..Convincing people of things is HARD! I end up the same way when I try to explain Islam to non Muslims, and when other people try to explain math to ME, this is how it looks!

Lol!

W/s

29 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I understand, but I think you're barking up the wrong up the wrong tree. Conspiracies are usually a very intricate web of lies and exaggerations. There's always an agenda. It's easy to get in this very deep rabbit hole and the Qur'an says: "O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful."

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ - 49:6

Look, anybody can say anything on the Internet, make it seem true and get away with it. Do you think people who tell and come up with conspiracies are good people or truthful? 

When you lie, not only do you deprive yourself of being a honest person , but you also deprive others as well. Because everything that they do after you have lied to them, is based on your lies. People are simply a means to an end for conspiracy theorists and liars for their own personal gain. We should never be ever be selfish enough to use people by lying.

You seem like an fairly intelligent person, I think you should do yourself a favor and lay off these videos.

Yes what you say is very true. And it can be dangerous to share these videos, because some might actually act upon it, and do something regretful.

And as it says, Investigate yourselves. Whether you decide to believe in it or not. I am just sharing with you guys so we can have a discussion. And for me to see the position of the people on shiachat on this topic.

15 minutes ago, Shia farm girl said:

brother, lol, this is totally funny cuz this picture is EXACTLY how it is for people who are trying to convince someone else of something they don’t believe in or don’t understand! Im serious, and I know you know what im talking about,lol..Convincing people of things is HARD! I end up the same way when I try to explain Islam to non Muslims, and when other people try to explain math to ME, this is how it looks!

Lol!

W/s

yes that's why I laughed so much.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

So in short, what they video tried to explain is:

There is 2 persons. The Natural person and The legal person. The real you and the strawman.

Since the day of signing the birth certificate, your strawman gets created (The legal person). And your real self has to now represent your strawman, everytime you pay taxes, fines, bills, debts, jail, etc etc. Basically what that means is that you are signing off your rights. Because none can force you to pay taxes etc unless you sign a contract to do so, which you did by your parents creating your strawman.

Because when you where born in this world, you have inalienable rights, that can't be given nor taken.  But by giving you a strawman, and making you to represent that strawman, you have to now be a slave to that strawman. And your strawman doesn't have the same rights as you do.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

So in short, what they video tried to explain is:

There is 2 persons. The Natural person and The legal person. The real you and the strawman.

Since the day of signing the birth certificate, your strawman gets created (The legal person). And your real self has to now represent your strawman, everytime you pay taxes, fines, bills, debts, jail, etc etc. Basically what that means is that you are signing off your rights. Because none can force you to pay taxes etc unless you sign a contract to do so, which you did by your parents creating your strawman.

Because when you where born in this world, you have inalienable rights, that can't be given nor taken.  But by giving you a strawman, and making you to represent that strawman, you have to now be a slave to that strawman. And your strawman doesn't have the same rights as you do.

Except your legal identity isn't really a strawman, it gives you the ability to vote, own property, build a masjid, run for office, start a business, etc.

Instead of signing off your rights, you actually gain rights as an adult at 18.

Here's a better definition:

To have legal personality means to be capable of having legal rights and duties within a certain legal system, such as to enter into contracts, sue, and be sued. Legal personality is a prerequisite to legal capacity, the ability of any legal person to amend rights and obligations. Legal persons are of two kinds: natural persons – people – and judicial persons – groups of people, such as corporations, which are treated by law as if they were persons. While people acquire legal personhood when they are born, judicial persons do so when they are incorporated in accordance with law.

It's not some nefarious cabal lurking in the shadows as these videos would have you believe. Unless you do something illegal, to the law, you are just a name.

I recommend you take a legal class like I did, not waste your time  filling your with this garbage on YouTube. Much more productive use of your time. Use 'aql, akhi.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

slave - a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bond servant (www.dictionary.com)

In Anarchy, State, and Utopia (1974), Harvard philosopher Robert Nozick recounts what he calls the Tale of the Slave, and invites the reader to consider himself as the slave in the story. The story moves through nine stages.

First: You are a slave at the mercy of a brutal master, who forces you to work for his purposes and beats you arbitrarily.

Second: The master decides to beat you only for breaking the rules, and even grants you some free time.

Third: You are part of a group of slaves subject to this master. He decides, on grounds acceptable to everyone, how goods should be allocated among you all.

Fourth: The master requires his slaves to work only three days per week, granting them the other four days off. They can do as they wish during their free time.

Fifth: The master now allows the slaves to work wherever they wish. His main caveat is that they must send him three-sevenths of their wages, corresponding to the three days' worth of work they once had to do on his land every week. In an emergency he can force them to do his bidding once again, and he retains the power to alter the fraction of their wages to which he lays claim.

Sixth: The master grants all 10,000 of his slaves, except you, the right to vote. They can decide among themselves how much of their (and your) earnings to take and what outlets to fund with the money. They can decide what you are and are not allowed to do. We can suppose for the sake of argument that the master irrevocably grants this right to the 10,000 slaves. You now have 10,000 masters, or a single 10,000-headed master.

Seventh: You are granted the freedom to try and persuade the 10,000 to exercise their vast powers in a particular way. You still do not have the right to vote, but you can try to influence those who do.

Eighth: The 10,000 grant you the right to vote, but only to break a tie. You write down your vote, and if a tie should occur, they open it and record it. No tie has ever occurred.

Ninth: You are granted the right to vote. But functionally, it simply means, as in the eighth stage, that in case of a tie, which has never occurred, your vote carries the issue.

Nozick's question is this: at what stage between 1 and 9 did this become something other than the tale of a slave?

rintintin.colorado.edu › Nozick
"The Tale of the Slave"

3 hours ago, Guest 1234 said:

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html 

This is a good read. Recommended. Just don't try to race through it.

6 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

unfortunately this is no conspiracy theory. Maybe if you keep watching it for 100000 times you might understand.

5 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

If you're not enlightened yourself, why are you convinced that there is  a conspiracy.  What if there's nothing? How do you know it's not your own paranoia that's convincing you? Why are you reading meanings into things that aren't there in the first place?

There is no need for a conspiracy when the media is tabloid by malicious neglect. The basis points of civilization are ignored or belittled. Then:

5 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

If you are not enlightened yourself how  can you claim that we are indeed all controlled by the government and have absolutely no free will? 

You do realise there are YouTube videos about literally anything and everything? Theres YouTube videos victimising pedophiles and claiming that it is simply a sexual orientation. That doesnt mean that it is the truth. 

Referring to the Matrix video, because there is no value placed on decency, etiquette and personal restraint, what does this young kid in the video do when a trashy blonde walks by? Gawks.  [Me, l always laughed.] 

5 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

100000000% agreed

A billion percent? ls that figured by simple interest or compounded interest?  :D

OPINE: Personally, I am convinced there is only one conspiracy: Hezshatan

13 hours ago, Guest 1234 said:

Don't worry brother, I'm with you in this time of deliberate ignorance. I also believe that the powerful men of the world conspire, and that every endeavor is payed for at our expense. We are dismissed as lunatics, crazy people are used to represent us, but we know that things are not as straight forward as they seem, that the government is not to be trusted, and that satan has been plotting, conspiring, and scheming since day one.

Akhiraisreal, You would find this to be interesting: 

"The FBI said another factor driving the intensity of this threat is “the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.”"

I'll see you in the prison yard, brother

Yes true, and no thanks I am not seeing you in prison yard lol.

11 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Except your legal identity isn't really a strawman, it gives you the ability to vote, own property, build a masjid, run for office, start a business, etc.

Instead of signing off your rights, you actually gain rights as an adult at 18.

Here's a better definition:

It's not some nefarious cabal lurking in the shadows as these videos would have you believe. Unless you do something illegal, to the law, you are just a name.

I recommend you take a legal class like I did, not waste your time  filling your with this garbage on YouTube. Much more productive use of your time. Use 'aql, akhi.

I have many family members that actually work within the court system, I have had the same discussion with them also. Problem is they have been brainwashed into believing that we can't live in civilized society without having a legal identity. They think it's going to be like the purge movie, or anarchy.

It's funny that you believe you gain rights. You have always had those rights. Just because someone else owns some asset and give you the right to build something on it. Doesn't mean that you get more rights. Because when you sign the birth certificate you lose all your rights, you become a slave a bond a security a collateral. For your government to borrow money from the private owned banks. This is the reason for creating your strawman, because otherwise they couldn't do this. Hence why you pay taxes, to pay of those interest on the loans. And the interest will never be paid off, since there isn't so much money in circulation. So you become a slave for your entire life and generation. Until our Imam arrives In sha Allah to rip apart all falsehood.

simple math: There is 0 cash in circulation. Bankers are willing to give you 1 million as a loan, with interest being 5%. How are you going to pay 1050000, when there is only 1000000 in circulation?

Now that was very oversimplified way to describe it, but you get my point..........

Edited by AkhiraisReal

On 8/2/2019 at 10:27 PM, starlight said:
slave - a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bond servant (www.dictionary.com)

In Anarchy, State, and Utopia (1974), Harvard philosopher Robert Nozick recounts what he calls the Tale of the Slave, and invites the reader to consider himself as the slave in the story. The story moves through nine stages.

First: You are a slave at the mercy of a brutal master, who forces you to work for his purposes and beats you arbitrarily.

Second: The master decides to beat you only for breaking the rules, and even grants you some free time.

Third: You are part of a group of slaves subject to this master. He decides, on grounds acceptable to everyone, how goods should be allocated among you all.

Fourth: The master requires his slaves to work only three days per week, granting them the other four days off. They can do as they wish during their free time.

Fifth: The master now allows the slaves to work wherever they wish. His main caveat is that they must send him three-sevenths of their wages, corresponding to the three days' worth of work they once had to do on his land every week. In an emergency he can force them to do his bidding once again, and he retains the power to alter the fraction of their wages to which he lays claim.

Sixth: The master grants all 10,000 of his slaves, except you, the right to vote. They can decide among themselves how much of their (and your) earnings to take and what outlets to fund with the money. They can decide what you are and are not allowed to do. We can suppose for the sake of argument that the master irrevocably grants this right to the 10,000 slaves. You now have 10,000 masters, or a single 10,000-headed master.

Seventh: You are granted the freedom to try and persuade the 10,000 to exercise their vast powers in a particular way. You still do not have the right to vote, but you can try to influence those who do.

Eighth: The 10,000 grant you the right to vote, but only to break a tie. You write down your vote, and if a tie should occur, they open it and record it. No tie has ever occurred.

Ninth: You are granted the right to vote. But functionally, it simply means, as in the eighth stage, that in case of a tie, which has never occurred, your vote carries the issue.

Nozick's question is this: at what stage between 1 and 9 did this become something other than the tale of a slave?

rintintin.colorado.edu › Nozick
"The Tale of the Slave"

22 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Referring to the Matrix video, because there is no value placed on decency, etiquette and personal restraint, what does this young kid in the video do when a trashy blonde walks by? Gawks.  [Me, l always laughed.] 

There is so much truth you can find in these hollywood movies. One of them being the first matrix movie

7 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

simple math: There is 0 cash in circulation. Bankers are willing to give you 1 million as a loan, with interest being 5%. How are you going to pay 1050000, when there is only 1000000 in circulation?

You don't, it's Haram.

7 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Because when you sign the birth certificate you lose all your rights, you become a slave a bond a security a collateral. For your government to borrow money from the private owned banks. This is the reason for creating your strawman, because otherwise they couldn't do this. Hence why you pay taxes, to pay of those interest on the loans. And the interest will never be paid off, since there isn't so much money in circulation

In my life, I have never taken a loan, have my rights diminished or taken away by the government or paid taxes. My life is proof that you are saying is horribly wrong. Taxes are unavoidable but the other two are for the most in people's control. People turn themselves into slaves, not Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)or government.

15 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

You don't, it's Haram.

In my life, I have never taken a loan, have my rights diminished or taken away by the government or paid taxes. My life is proof that you are saying is horribly wrong. Taxes are unavoidable but the other two are for the most in people's control. People turn themselves into slaves, not Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)or government.

Well how does your government pay for things, by borrowing money from banks. And you (the tax payers) in return pay for that sum + the interest.

Doesn't that make all money haram, since it's all printed with interest.

By creating a strawman and chosing to represent your strawman you have diminished rights. Because your strawman now has to follow their rules. Such as pay taxes, otherswise you get fined or put in jail

Edited by AkhiraisReal

4 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Well how does your government pay for things, by borrowing money from banks. And you (the tax payers) in return pay for that sum + the interest.

Are you aware of Islamic banking? Are you aware that it's catching on here in America? Best part? It's interest free.

https://www.guidanceresidential.com/

https://www.lariba.com/sitephp/index.php

https://www.saturna.com/amana

There is no conspiracy, brother. Just interest and bad financial decisions, believing in conspiracies is a waste of time. Of course, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) forbade us in dealing with usury. 

As for people's taxes, it doesn't just go into banks, but also education, healthcare and social security/services. You have only one side of the story, Akhira.

29 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Are you aware of Islamic banking? Are you aware that it's catching on here in America? Best part? It's interest free.

https://www.guidanceresidential.com/

https://www.lariba.com/sitephp/index.php

https://www.saturna.com/amana

There is no conspiracy, brother. Just interest and bad financial decisions, believing in conspiracies is a waste of time. Of course, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) forbade us in dealing with usury. 

As for people's taxes, it doesn't just go into banks, but also education, healthcare and social security/services. You have only one side of the story, Akhira.

well, in America it's the federal reserve that prints the money.

Taxes also go for war and military equipments, cars, planes, missiles etc etc.

But, I never said taxes is bad. Even though I don't like and agree on everything that's being spent on. Which I am sure there is more people of.

But my issue is, why don't they tell us why we are paying these taxes. And why we are threatened if we don't. They just want to keep us like obedient sheep with no questions asked, and they have succeeded.

Why don't they tell the parents of what happens when the parents sign the birth certificates for their newborn baby. That it's being used as collateral/security for more loans. And that the baby without even having spent 1hour outside mothers womb now has diminished rights, and will be a slave for eternity and has to work and be a obedient slave for the rest of his/her life for the best interest of the state.

Certificate = ownership. When you sign it, the baby is no longer yours. Thats why the social services can legally kidnap your baby if they decide to do so for whatever reason they have, such as they don’t like how you raise your kid.  Without you being able to do anything about it. Because you have signed the ownership over to the state already during birth, so now the social services has all authority behind them and they have proof of it as well.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/certificate

Edited by AkhiraisReal

4 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

But my issue is, why don't they tell us why we are paying these taxes. And why we are threatened if we don't. They just want to us like obedient sheep, and they have succeeded.

They do, we just don't care to listen to the news, research or read the small print. That's my personal observation of people from I've seen. This lack of care is what obedient sheep do.

9 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Why don't they tell the parents of what happens when the parents sign the birth certificates for their newborn baby. That it's being used as collateral/security for more loans. 

I told you before that is a lie, the government could care less about anyone until they are legal age. Loans are not mandatory, I don't have any and nobody is forced to either.

Birth certificates are simply pieces of paper that are there for census. Not finances as these internet videos would have you believe.

I urge you to take a class on American government or Constitutional Law if you truly want to understand what's going on, I did and I have no regrets.

16 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

They do, we just don't care to listen to the news, research or read the small print. That's my personal observation of people from I've seen. This lack of care Is what obedient sheep do.

I told you before that is a lie, the government could care less about anyone until they are legal age. Loans are not mandatory, I don't have any and nobody is forced to either.

Birth certificates are simply pieces of paper that are there for census. Not finances as these internet videos would have you believe.

I urge you to take a class on American government or Constitutional Law if you truly want to understand what's going on, I did and I have no regrets.

lets agree to disagree brother.

another internet/ youtube video

41 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

lets agree to disagree brother.

another internet/ youtube video

Another waste of time. You don't know who's making these videos, or what their purpose is, but sure I can agree to disagree. 

Just remember: يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ - 49:6 and ask yourself when you start threads on this or watch more of these videos "Can I verify this information?"

2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Another waste of time. You don't know who's making these videos, or what their purpose is, but sure I can agree to disagree. 

Just remember: يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ - 49:6 and ask yourself when you start threads on this or watch more of these videos "Can I verify this information?"

Everyone has a purpose for everything they do. And it can be for selfish reason, evil reasons, good reasons etc

Did you even bother to watch the whole video? Everything is just business. Your country is a corporation, nothing personal. You are a employee of that corporation. That is what your citizenship mean. Citizen-ship  (why the word ship here?, because it's under maritime law.) Mother-ship, she gave birth as in berth(for ships when they anchor for rest when they reached destination).

don’t you see the word magic these shaytans use, the perversion of language to trick you all and cast spells you on.

They explain it very good in the video I linked, if you stay open minded and watch it some few times.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

3 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Did you even bother to watch the whole video?

Why should I continue? There are a million other videos like it, by small minded people who think the dunya owes them something. Therefore they use excuses that it's Illuminati, New World Order, Opus Dei, White House, Rothschild, etc. to  cover up that they are angry about something. Same story, different villain.

I used to believe in that nonsense when I was younger. Then something clicked and I realized I wasted time believing in these stories, if you can even call them "stories". Time that I could have my passion and energy for towards school or getting closer to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I'm warning you, you are better off watching Islamic videos, instead of this garbage. Sorry for my harsh tone but don't make the same mistakes I did.

14 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Why should I continue? There are a million other videos like it, by small minded people who think the dunya owes them something. Therefore they use excuses that it's Illuminati, New World Order, Opus Dei, White House, Rothschild, etc. to  cover up that they are angry about something. Same story, different villain.

I used to believe in that nonsense when I was younger. Then something clicked and I realized I wasted time believing in these stories, if you can even call them "stories". Time that I could have my passion and energy for towards school or getting closer to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I'm warning you, you are better off watching Islamic videos, instead of this garbage. Sorry for my harsh tone but don't make the same mistakes I did.

then let's stay ignorant and follow the sheep. Besides what can we do about it?

Lets just wait for our Imam to suddenly appear and join him, when we don't even know who his enemies are.

4 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

then let's stay ignorant and follow the sheep. Besides what can we do about it?

Lets just wait for our Imam to suddenly appear and join him, when we don't even know who his enemies are.

Here's a better idea: Get off YouTube and actually study government  and  constitutional law like I did. You will realize that most of these Youtubers are just making it up as they go along and you'll thank me.

Nobody knows who his enemies are, or will be in the future. Why trust these videos, when they are not remotely Islamic or infallible?

Is it possible for the OP to stop arguing he crossed my level of argument mashAllah congrats 

Edited by Noor Taleb

13 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Here's a better idea: Get off YouTube and actually study government  and  constitutional law like I did. You will realize that most of these Youtubers are just making it up as they go along and you'll thank me.

Nobody knows who his enemies are, or will be in the future. Why trust these videos, when they are not remotely Islamic or infallible?

So where shall I get my information from? CNN, FOX NEW ALJAZEERA, RT, Ahlul Bayt TV................. maybe Donald Trump, or maybe my high school teacher.

which one of those are unbaised? neither is youtube. But at least I am getting views from different people, and can make my own choice. Meanwhile you have chosen to get all your information from government based institutions in one or the other way.

So where shall I get my information from? CNN, FOX NEW ALJAZEERA, RT, Ahlul Bayt TV................. maybe Donald Trump, or maybe my high school teacher.

Ahlul Bayt TV would be a good start, but if you are concerned about bias, I have some bad news for you; Everything media related has a bias, including the videos you sent us. Don't think or assume that if it's on YouTube, it has no bias. And you understand that, I'm glad. However, I still think you are wasting your time with the conspiracy videos. Seriously, on what planet is the Matrix a legitimate source of information on conspiracies against Muslims?

Meanwhile you have chosen to get all your information from government based institutions in one or the other way.

My preferred method is legitimate journalism that can be proven and fact-checked, not government propaganda or YouTube videos. 

Guest train
1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Ahlul Bayt TV would be a good start, but if you are concerned about bias, I have some bad news for you; Everything media related has a bias, including the videos you sent us. Don't think or assume that if it's on YouTube, it has no bias. And you understand that, I'm glad. However, I still think you are wasting your time with the conspiracy videos. Seriously, on what planet is the Matrix a legitimate source of information on conspiracies against Muslims?

My preferred method is legitimate journalism that can be proven and fact-checked, not government propaganda or YouTube videos. 

And then one day, for no reason at all, dajjal was accepted by humanity as a literal God.

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

We are inherently good, all deviations from God are a result of evil external forces and that alone is evidence of conspiracies. The western world didn't suddenly accept lgbt people for no reason, Christian women didn't stop wearing scarves for no reason (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1bn-XS5eM), pre-marital sex wasn't just made socially acceptable in the 60s on a whim (look into Alfred Kinsey). Is what OP is sharing true? I don't know, it does seem a little far fetched (but I will look into it instead of dismissing it). But just because there are some wacky conspiracies out there doesn't mean you should dismiss all of them.

The scheming devils will get their just deserts on Judgement Day, they've suckered us so hard they can't contain their duper's delight.

4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Again it's not a conspiracy against Muslims. It's conspiracy against all humanity.

Yes lets not waste our time on these types of videos, lets just do our job, have our vacation, get some kids, buy house, get used up as livestocks. Meanwhile let the shaytans have their staged inside jobs and blame it on others. Have you forgotten 9/11? So if you believe 9/11 was inside job, and  that it was the start of several wars and several hundred thousands of innocent civilians deaths, you still think there is no conspiracy?

if they can kill millions of civilians for nothing, you still think there is no conspiracy?

How many countries accepted the official story of 9/11 attacks even though there where tons of empty holes in the story. No one gives a coin, it's all business. And thats just one example. I could keep going for the whole day.

There is a conspiracy on a global scale probably universal scale.

Edited by AkhiraisReal