Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WillingToConvert

Where to buy rug

Rate this topic

Guest WillingToConvert

Hi, I'm very close to convert, but I don't know where to buy rug, I just found sketchy looking sites. I was looking to buy mihrab.

I live in Europe.

Salam,

You can pray on any clean(folded)sheet, or even on the ground if it's clean. If you can't find a prayer mat I would suggest just designate a clean sheet for the purpose until you can buy one.

Edited by starlight

1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

also be careful when buying rugs, check for the designs. Some of them actually look weird and satanic. not joking.

Explain, I have never heard of a satanic rug until now. What makes a design Satanic exactly?

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Explain, I have never heard of a satanic rug until now. What makes a design Satanic exactly?

Some of the rugs has patterns and designs of animals or shaitans, or devil horns. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. Do you guys remember the nike shoe scandal? Where they put Allah on it. 

Edited by AkhiraisReal

2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

People have apparently seen hidden images like this.

I suppose these do look very weird, but you can find faces even in planks of wood or in the clouded sky if you look for long enough.

IMG_20190802_233345.jpg

5 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

I suppose these do look very weird, but you can find faces even in planks of wood or in the clouded sky if you look for long enough.

IMG_20190802_233345.jpg

they are put there for mocking what else?

20 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

IMG_20190802_233345.jpg

That's very weird but debatable if "satanic" and not as cut and dried as the  blasphemy in the Nike scandal.

@AkhiraisReal Just because you see something doesn't mean it's real. 

https://livinglifeinfullspectrum.com.au/blog/pareidolia-matrixing-is-really-just-our-brains-trying-to-be-smart/

Salaam Alsykum,

Welcome to Islam. May Allah keep you in the path of Ahlulbait. Here is a link to buy a cheap prayer mat:

https://muslimprayerrug.com/products/plain-prayer-rug-turkish-Islamic-plush-velvet-janamaz-prayer-mat-plain-rectangle-design-black?variant=28123215822934&currency=USD&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvo_qBRDQARIsAE-bsH-Fg3UN3JZYVzDBOLhk0HMaNwuAdbxy4mqUgcUab82ERHRe2D317gQaAqfcEALw_wcB

Make sure the mat is large enough for you. As other users said, any clean mat or rug is fine. BTW, you may know this, but just in case. You don’t need Mihrab or those things. Its not necessary. A clean mat and turbah is good enough to start praying :)

Edited by Quran313

5 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

Pareidolia can play a big role here, sometimes, however, things can be put in there intentionally.

And from my humble point of view, these you posted seem quite suspicious, and uncanny, so I’d just not purchase them.

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

On 8/2/2019 at 9:10 PM, Guest WillingToConvert said:

Hi, I'm very close to convert, but I don't know where to buy rug, I just found sketchy looking sites. I was looking to buy mihrab.

I live in Europe.

There are some good ones on Ebay too