Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Diaz

Why majority of people hate Iran?

Rate this topic

There are some very bad people in Iran. There are also some very good people in Iran.

There are some very bad people in Israel. There are also some very good people in Israel.

don't put everyone under the same roof.    (is that what you call it?)

Edited by AkhiraisReal

3 hours ago, skylight2 said:

Please note that there is no such country as "Israel" there is a Zionist entity that you might be referring to? 

I disagree.

The lsraeIi soldiers l knew in the 80s (male and female) told a lot of stories.

They were all strong nationalists . . .

BUT they were emphatic in saying they were not zionists -which they described as a violent, politically connected group- but also, as the way one of the girls said it, "We worry that we are becoming like nazis ourselves." 

4 hours ago, skylight2 said:

Please note that there is no such country as "Israel" there is a Zionist entity that you might be referring to? 

I know this is well intentioned and all, but I swear I cringe everytime I hear Muslims come out with this nonsense. It's almost as if we are in denial of the problem, that is the very real existence of a country called Israel and this is dangerous as it is not productive. 

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Guest IranianAmerican
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

I disagree.

The lsraeIi soldiers l knew in the 80s (male and female) told a lot of stories.

They were all strong nationalists . . .

BUT they were emphatic in saying they were not zionists -which they described as a violent, politically connected group- but also, as the way one of the girls said it, "We worry that we are becoming like nazis ourselves." 

They are Zionists if they believe in a Jewish state aka Israel.

14 hours ago, Stitcher said:

General Sunnis who are not influenced by wahabi ideologies have good opinion regarding Shias & they want unity too

Salam Even about some Sunnis that are not influenced by wahabi ideology but they influenced by fabricated narrations that Dajjal will come from Isfahan that means Iran for them that causes they feel hate about Iran & Shias as followers of Dajjal based on fabricated narrations .

9 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam Even about some Sunnis that are not influenced by wahabi ideology but they influenced by fabricated narrations that Dajjal will come from Isfahan that means Iran for them that causes they feel hate about Iran & Shias as followers of Dajjal based on fabricated narrations .

Yes, I agree lovers of Ahlul Bayt (ع) are always hated..

Iran's unconditional backing of Assad and involvement in Syria has really damaged Iran's reputation over the past few years.  Before the Syrian conflict Iran had a generally positive image even amongst a lot of Sunnis.  As far as Iraq is concerned, they just want to be independent while Iran understandably seeks influence.

10 minutes ago, King said:

Iran's unconditional backing of Assad and involvement in Syria has really damaged Iran's reputation over the past few years.  Before the Syrian conflict Iran had a generally positive image even amongst a lot of Sunnis

No , after supporting of Iran from Syria & Assad popularity of Iran increased between Sunnis that were hating Wahabists but couldn't stand against them that still now Iran support from Syria hurts Wahabists & Israel that still propganda media like as BBC ditorbed about it 

13 minutes ago, King said:

As far as Iraq is concerned, they just want to be independent while Iran understandably seeks influence.

At least Shias were unhappy when they couldn't have support of Iran when they were under oppression of Sadam (la) that Iran after his fall just protected Iraq until now but MSM media & anti Iran &Wahhabi media are showing it as hunger of Iran for influence in Iraq although Rouhani government as current government was not eager to has a strong tie with government of Iran but after pressure of America on Iran had to strengthen Iran ties with Iraq.

Just now, Ashvazdanghe said:

No , after supporting of Iran from Syria & Assad popularity of Iran increased between Sunnis that were hating Wahabists but couldn't stand against them that still now Iran support from Syria hurts Wahabists & Israel that still propganda media like as BBC ditorbed about it 

I don't know which world are you living in, but most Sunnis despise Assad and hence all that is associated with him.

2 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

They don’t hate Iran, they hate the cartoon villian like image of Iran that has been crafted by the Western Media. That is a fictional creation. It has nothing to do with Iran or Iranians. 

true. Have you seen the iranian movies that actually make it to the western world. Are all movies about how iranian people are bad or hypocritical etc.

People don't like countries who tend to seek influence outside of their borders because they view them as interfering with their sovereignty. Iran's backing of Assad in Syria has made it a pariah in most of the Sunni Arab world, it exposed its hypocrisy of calling for democratic reforms in places like Bahrain and Saudi but then supporting a dictator in Syria. 

7 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:
12 hours ago, skylight2 said:

I know this is well intentioned and all, but I swear I cringe everytime I hear Muslims come out with this nonsense. It's almost as if we are in denial of the problem, that is the very real existence of a country called Israel and this is dangerous as it is not productive. 

Israel and Daesh are both terrorist organizations masquerading as states. In my view non of them should exist and no one should treat them as anything but terrorist organizations.

1 hour ago, King said:

I don't know which world are you living in, but most Sunnis despise Assad and hence all that is associated with him. 

Bashar Al-Assad has had a lot of bad press and the Syrian civil was has polarized a lot of people. However I think that a majority of the Syrian Army is still Sunnis that Support the government. Also an increasing number of people is becoming aware of the atrocities committed by the takfiri terrorists in Syria. More and more mass graves are being discovered where the takfiri terrorists has berried their victims.

7 minutes ago, Revert1963 said:

Bashar Al-Assad has had a lot of bad press and the Syrian civil was has polarized a lot of people. However I think that a majority of the Syrian Army is still Sunnis that Support the government. Also an increasing number of people is becoming aware of the atrocities committed by the takfiri terrorists in Syria. More and more mass graves are being discovered where the takfiri terrorists has berried their victims.

The Zionists and imperialists wanted to overthrow his government.

It has nothing to do with Shia versus Sunni.

Takfiri pseudo-Sunni's played the victim card while their goal was to eliminate Shi'ism in the first place.

The Islamic Republic is a threat for Israel and the puppet regime of Saudi-Arabia. That is why they both have links with all terrorists groups in the Levant.

It's just a Geo-politics proxy war put in a pseudo-ideological jacket.

Edited by Faruk

Watch this video of a Turkish Muslim Brother to understand what really is going on. He's a bright Sunni. Not a bigot who doesn't know and understands what is happening in the M-E.

Edited by Faruk

4 hours ago, King said:

Only the blind followers who do not understand geo-politics do.

A lot of Arabs hate Iran simply because they are Persian. A lot of Sunnis hate Iran because they are majority Shi'a. Combining the previous two statements translates to a lot of ignorant people hating Iran because of their inherent prejudice or racism. Keep in mind that a lot of these countries already have backward cultures of being racist (I.e. towards darker skinned people) or discriminating against minorities, so them hating Iran isn't surprising at all. These people are no different from the people of the age of jahiliyya before the Prophet arrived.

Iran stands on its own two feet.

It is outspoken against and doesn't bow for oppresive regimes.

It's anti-Zionist.

It wants to unite the Muslim world and abides under Islamic Rule.

This is why the puppet regimes and their scholars hate Iran.

1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

People don't like countries who tend to seek influence outside of their borders because they view them as interfering with their sovereignty. Iran's backing of Assad in Syria has made it a pariah in most of the Sunni Arab world, it exposed its hypocrisy of calling for democratic reforms in places like Bahrain and Saudi but then supporting a dictator in Syria. 

It became only a pariah after the revolution and its anti-zionist and anti-imperialist stance.

The reason that countries like Syria and Yemen are pushed towards Iran is because they don't want to become puppet states like the majority of Arab countries.

Looknat the GCC for example.

There are only two parties. Those who side with Israel and imperialists and the resistance.

Edited by Faruk

5 minutes ago, Faruk said:

It became only a pariah after the revolution and its anti-zionist and anti-imperialist stance.

In the West yes, but not in the Muslim world, Ahmadinejad was one of the most popular leaders in the region. Iran's involvement in Syria really messed up its image in the region too. 

7 minutes ago, Faruk said:

The reason that countries like Syria and Yemen are pushed towards Iran is because they don't want to become puppet states like the majority of Arab countries.

Syria worked with the CIA to torture its own citizens during the war on terror, so much so that Robert Baer at the CIA said, "if you want someone interrogated send them to Jordan, if you want them tortured send them to Syria". Syria and Iran have a tactical alliance, but Syria has on multiple occasions been very close to signing a peace deal with Israel, particularly in 2000, before Hafez died. There were even negotiations after, but they were stalled for one reason or another. 

21 hours ago, Diaz said:

I don’t get it, yesterday I was watching a debate in tv, it was about a Yemeni man and a Iraqi Sunni man. The Iraqi man said Iran is the one who destroyed his country. He even said Iran destroyed Syria and is controlling Lebanon by making them their slaves.

This is not the first time, people always talk negatively about Iran, saying they are worst than Israel. But I’ve never seen Iranian people murdering  children and women, attacking another country for no reason and raping women/stealing other people properties. 

Why majority of people say this with no prove? Is it because they are Shi’a?

It is because Iran does not give them money lolz. Money is coming from somewhere else.

21 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Syria worked with the CIA to torture its own citizens during the war on terror, so much so that Robert Baer at the CIA said, "if you want someone interrogated send them to Jordan, if you want them tortured send them to Syria". Syria and Iran have a tactical alliance, but Syria has on multiple occasions been very close to signing a peace deal with Israel, particularly in 2000, before Hafez died. There were even negotiations after, but they were stalled for one reason or another. 

What you're actually saying is that they were on the bandwagon before. 

This is not the case anymore contrary to the majority of Arab nations with Muslim majority who are getting closer to Israel and the imperialists day by day.

Edited by Faruk

22 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

In the West yes, but not in the Muslim world, Ahmadinejad was one of the most popular leaders in the region. Iran's involvement in Syria really messed up its image in the region too. 

Thete is a diffirence between the population and the puppet regime itself when it comes to popularity.

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I always thought may be this Dajjal was shah of Persia, can you trace his grand grand ancestor. May be he is from Isfahan :worried:.