Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Flying_Eagle

Is this Shaikh doing right ?

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Sayyed_Splinter said:

He did taqiyyah because if he showed his Islam, they would kill him. Abu Abdillah (عليه السلام) explained it:

"Said Abu Abdillah (as): [...] 'And Taqiyya is the shield of Allah in the Earth for if a believer from the people of Pharaoh openly declared Islam he would be killed.'"
Bihar Al Anwar Vol. 13 P. 158

What has prevented you from such Taqqayah and brewing hatred among Muslims and bring about death of both sides of innocent Muslims ? Seems that you disagree with Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) and disobeying him. 

20 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

What has prevented you from such Taqqayah and brewing hatred among Muslims and bring about death of both sides of innocent Muslims ? Seems that you disagree with Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) and disobeying him. 

Taqiyyah isnt permissible when you arent in danger, or when the truth is already known. On the days of Musa, the government was tyrant, but if Musa (عليه السلام) didnt do taiqyyah, his mission wouldnt be fulfilled. You see Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) fought against Yazeed, too many innocent Muslims were killed, was that by Imam Hussain's fault nazubillah? All our Imams were murdered with too many other innocent Shias, was that because Allahyari or Al-Habib? Subhanallah!

"And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]" 2:42

15 minutes ago, Sayyed_Splinter said:

Taqiyyah isnt permissible when you arent in danger, or when the truth is already known. On the days of Musa, the government was tyrant, but if Musa (عليه السلام) didnt do taiqyyah, his mission wouldnt be fulfilled. You see Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) fought against Yazeed, too many innocent Muslims were killed, was that by Imam Hussain's fault nazubillah? All our Imams were murdered with too many other innocent Shias, was that because Allahyari or Al-Habib? Subhanallah!

"And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]" 2:42

so, you are saying that today there are no danger of fitnah brewers among Sunnis and Shias ? While I am finding danger in this very thread and discussion. 

We are not living in Jannah right now brother. So, there aren't tyrannts right now ? why there are then divisions ? lolz what are you saying brother just think about it.

Just now, Flying_Eagle said:

so, you are saying that today there are no danger of fitnah brewers among Sunnis and Shias ? While I am finding danger in this very thread and discussion. 

We are not living in Jannah right now brother. So, there aren't tyrannts right now ? why there are then divisions ? lolz what are you saying brother just think about it.

This isnt what I said brother. Imam Hussain lived on the times of a tyrant, but he didnt do taqiyyah. You are literally denying the qur'an. 
Our Imams werent killed because me, or AL-Habib. 

"I curse whom Allah cursed,
I don’t care if they cut off our heads,
tomorrow I"ll be with Ahl ul Kisa."

Just now, Flying_Eagle said:

You see Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) fought against Yazeed, too many innocent Muslims were killed, was that by Imam Hussain's fault nazubillah? All our Imams were murdered with too many other innocent Shias, was that because Allahyari or Al-Habib? Subhanallah!

Yes, there are unfortunately some ignorant people named as Shias such as those who brought Nuseri Sect. And, you cannot guarantee that he was the only one of his kind. These individuals break Shias and incite sectarianism, that is major sign of them being hypocrites. 

8 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Yes, there are unfortunately some ignorant people named as Shias such as those who brought Nuseri Sect. And, you cannot guarantee that he was the only one of his kind. These individuals break Shias and incite sectarianism, that is major sign of them being hypocrites. 

Tell me any government in our days that force us to be a Sunni. There isnt even one! "Lying to keep unity" is the worst thing that a ture Shia can hear.... Unity with who supports the killer of Az-Zahra (عليه السلام)? 

The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: “When you will find people of bidah (innovation) and doubt/suspicion after me, do baraa’ (disassociation) from them and increase in your insults (sabihim) to them, and oppose (them) and bring evidences against them so they may not become greedy in bringing fasaad (corruption) to Islam. You must warn people against them and do not learn their bidah (innovation). Allah will write for you hasanaat (good deeds) for this, and will raise you darajaat (levels) in the next life.’”

Source: Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 2, ch. 159, pg. 375, hadeeth # 4

Grading: Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is SaheeH (Authentic) 
à Mir’aat Al-`Uqool, vol. 11, pg. 77

This isnt what I said brother. Imam Hussain lived on the times of a tyrant, but he didnt do taqiyyah. You are literally denying the qur'an. 
Our Imams werent killed because me, or AL-Habib. 

"I curse whom Allah cursed,
I don’t care if they cut off our heads,
tomorrow I"ll be with Ahl ul Kisa."

hahaha, did Imam hussain (عليه السلام) took anyone's name ? He said that he curses those whom Allah curses and I too. But, he did not take anyone's name.

And, Circumstances are not always same, there are various actions for a person at varying situation, only if you could read about life of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) as to how successfully he made his stand and it did not only involve only one incident of Karabala. 

If Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) never did  Taqqayah at Karbala did not his grandson Imam Jafar al Sadiq not support Taqqayah ? I read that he supported it and can tell you even now. if you want. 

12 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

You can’t bring Bāhjat and Fāḍhlallah in the same sentence, and send mercy upon both of them, brother.

I can't send mercy upon two people with differing views? Brother, you need to practice some logic puzzles.

Also, this is from my same post:

Khamenei (ha)

Sadiq Shirazi (ha)

Of course that's okay though... right?

1 minute ago, Flying_Eagle said:

hahaha, did Imam hussain (عليه السلام) took anyone's name ? He said that he curses those whom Allah curses and I too. But, he did not take anyone's name.

And, Circumstances are not always same, there are various actions for a person at varying situation, only if you could read about life of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) as to how successfully he made his stand and it did not only involve only one incident of Karabala. 

If Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) never did  Taqqayah at Karbala did not his grandson Imam Jafar al Sadiq not support Taqqayah ? I read that he supported it and can tell you even now. if you want. 

Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) didnt say that verses LOL they are from a latmiyah, and on Zyarat Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) we read the curse be upon Yazeed, what proves that cursing by name is allowed too.
Also our Imam Hassan (عليه السلام) confronted the tyrants of his time.

15 minutes ago, Sayyed_Splinter said:

Tell me any government in our days that force us to be a Sunni. There isnt even one! "Lying to keep unity" is the worst thing that a ture Shia can hear.... Unity with who supports the killer of Az-Zahra (عليه السلام)? 

The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: “When you will find people of bidah (innovation) and doubt/suspicion after me, do baraa’ (disassociation) from them and increase in your insults (sabihim) to them, and oppose (them) and bring evidences against them so they may not become greedy in bringing fasaad (corruption) to Islam. You must warn people against them and do not learn their bidah (innovation). Allah will write for you hasanaat (good deeds) for this, and will raise you darajaat (levels) in the next life.’”

Source: Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 2, ch. 159, pg. 375, hadeeth # 4

Grading: Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is SaheeH (Authentic) 
à Mir’aat Al-`Uqool, vol. 11, pg. 77

I do not consider that humans are that much weird, you are not living in Mongolian tribe brother. 

Our beloved Messenger's quote is to be read with Wisdom, when he means insult then he means insult by reason that is reduce their reasons to such a level that they have no argument to support and that is insult. Did our Prophet abused any idol-worshipper ? Never but he proved them wrong.

Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) didnt say that verses LOL they are from a latmiyah, and on Zyarat Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) we read the curse be upon Yazeed, what proves that cursing by name is allowed too.
Also our Imam Hassan (عليه السلام) confronted the tyrants of his time.

so, if Imam did not say, why are you posting latymiah are we discussing Latymiah here ? double lol brother.

Yazeed is lanatable, I did not say that do not lanat him. 

10 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

I do not consider that humans are that much weird, you are not living in Mongolian tribe brother. 

Our beloved Messenger's quote is to be read with Wisdom, when he means insult then he means insult by reason that is reduce their reasons to such a level that they have no argument to support and that is insult. Did our Prophet abused any idol-worshipper ? Never but he proved them wrong.

FIrstly pagans arent ahlulbidah, ahlulbidah are from our own ummah.
Read the hadith again:

“When you will find people of bidah (innovation) and doubt/suspicion after me, do baraa’ (disassociation) from them and increase in your insults (sabihim) to them [...]"

SUbhanallah!

3 minutes ago, Sayyed_Splinter said:

FIrstly pagans arent ahlulbidah, ahlulbidah are from our own ummah.
Read the hadith again:

“When you will find people of bidah (innovation) and doubt/suspicion after me, do baraa’ (disassociation) from them and increase in your insults (sabihim) to them [...]"

SUbhanallah!

lolz, so Prophet (PBUHHP) said abuse them ? Is not proving someone wrong as insulting ?

You want to give your meaning ?

Edited by Flying_Eagle

3 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

lolz, so Prophet (PBUHHP) said abuse them ? Is not proving someone wrong as insulting ?

You want to give your meaning ?

Lol brother you keep trying to don’t obey the Prophet (sawa)

"increase in your insults (sabihim) to them, and oppose (them) and bring evidences against them so they may not become greedy in bringing fasaad (corruption) to Islam. You must warn people against them and do not learn their bidah (innovation)."

Sabb can’t mean other thing than insulting, the prove also is that he said about bringing evidences after. Insulting is halal, our Imam also did it. 

unknown.png

Lol brother you keep trying to don’t obey the Prophet (sawa)

"increase in your insults (sabihim) to them, and oppose (them) and bring evidences against them so they may not become greedy in bringing fasaad (corruption) to Islam. You must warn people against them and do not learn their bidah (innovation)."

Sabb can’t mean other thing than insulting, the prove also is that he said about bringing evidences after. Insulting is halal, our Imam also did it. 

unknown.png

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Ya Allah, give this translator hidayah, brother knife was penetrated in his belly and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) never speaks about personal sins of a person, do you think so less of my great Imam ?

See the braces lolz 

3 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Ya Allah, give this translator hidayah, brother knife was penetrated in his belly and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) never speaks about personal sins of a person, do you think so less of my great Imam ?

See the braces lolz 

Do you at least speak Arabic? Its being penetrated by a penis, as all the 'ulamah agree, we well know who used to have an anal disease....
Btw the translator is from the site PH, who doesnt do open l'anah, as you.
All these hadiths show that sabb is halal and wajib

4 minutes ago, Sayyed_Splinter said:

Do you at least speak Arabic? Its being penetrated by a penis, as all the 'ulamah agree, we well know who used to have an anal disease....
Btw the translator is from the site PH, who doesnt do open l'anah, as you.
All these hadiths show that sabb is halal and wajib

hahahahaha, Allah hu Akbar ? Show me Arabic and I find Arabic meaning of it, Arabic is so great language that one word has at least 200 meanings, why would Imam not call him "Lawat" rather than used word "penetrate". 

If this text really mention the truth, My Imam would not mention it as it seems as if someone is saying it in rage and Imams never get into rage for a personal reason, even if that were true about the person you are quoting. Rage is haram except for the sake of Allah (عزّ وجلّ). right ?

Edited by Flying_Eagle

He indeed insulted that homosexual, and he was only following what the Prophet said. The only one meaning of sabb is insulting/cursing/swearing (the Prophet's hadith). 

Just now, Sayyed_Splinter said:

He indeed insulted that homosexual, and he was only following what the Prophet said. The only one meaning of sabb is insulting/cursing/swearing (the Prophet's hadith). 

Alright, so you mean that Imam (عليه السلام) insulted him on the basis of his sin ? Well, that is not standard of an Imam. Imam Ali (عليه السلام) never spoke ill of Hazrat Ayesha (رضي الله عنه) even though she did much bad against him. You are saying that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) did not raise his children like he was raised Prophet yet you believe that first one is Muhammad, Middle is Muhammad and Last among them is Muhammad. 

13 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

So, as per the Sharia, it is obligatory to stay away from such individuals, and be warned of their opinions, and not listen to their sayings, and it’s forbidden to support them (over their sayings) - because it has a violation to the religion, and an opposition to the ḥāqq, and that’s one of the greatest muḥārramat.

So, if this is the case, then is it obligatory to stay close to Sistani (ha), and obligatory to listen to his sayings, and obligatory to support him - otherwise it's a violation to the religion, and an opposition to the haqq?

If not, then why is doing the exact opposite (enmity rather than friendliness) obligatory with Fadlullah (رضي الله عنه)?

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

@Sayyed_Splinter Who said these ahadith are relevant to our current situation? I could do the same nonsense to you in order to prove my point...

Edit: Don't interpret Hadith for yourself and make fiqh rulings out of it.

You do not have adequate knowledge.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

Thats exactly why Imam Al Askari (ع) said:
"They [batris] damage our weak minded Shia more than the damage that was done by the army of Yazid (ل) to 
Hussain ibn Ali (ع ) and his companions."
Tafsir alAskari page 302

The hadith from the Prophet (sawa) is exactly to us:
“When you will find people of bidah (innovation) and doubt/suspicion after me, do baraa’ (disassociation) from them and increase in your insults (sabihim) to them [...]"

1 hour ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

him and Allahyari sitting in western countries spouting division while Shias in the Middle East get killed and hated on because of them.

Actually, millions of Shiʾa were killed because of Khomeini’s revolution, while he lived safely in his house in Paris, and was guarded by the French.

And I don’t mean any insult to Khomeini by this, but it’s the truth.

38 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

See the braces lolz 

We’re speaking about tāqqiyah, which is a ruḵḫsā, as said by many marājʾi, one of which is yours, Bahjāt.

In the book of Fī Mādrasat ʿal-Shāyḵḫ Bāhjat, volume 2, page 427-428.

Question: Can it be said that Kitāb Sulāym bin Qāys doesn’t correspond with the Shi’ite māḏhaq (e.g., beliefs), because it has matters that contradict taqqiya?

Answer (from Bahjāt): There are also matters in ʿal-Kāfi which contradict taqqiyā.

We are assigned with knowing the circumstances of when taqqiyā is permitted, and when it becomes ḥāram, in every word we need to say, and Sulāym also did this.

In the circumstances of taqqiyā, you have to adhere by it, and in the circumstances of it being ḥāram, you have to refrain from it, but it’s obligatory to show the truth.

This is our assignment (tāklif), and there’s nothing other than it.

We have to talk when talk is needed, and be quiet when being quiet is needed.

And the likes of Sulāym also observed the circumstances, and the requirements of the situation. [Bahjāt’s answer ends here].

IMG_7578.thumb.jpg.170c7ccc7e688217c702a77e15791321.jpg

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

8 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Actually, millions of Shiʾa were killed because of Khomeini’s revolution, while he lived safely in his house in Paris, and was guarded by the French.

The only difference is that Khomeini's (قدس سره الشريف) wasnt causing a division between Sunni's and Shias. He was causing a revolution against the fasad of the Shah.

Edited by Ibn Al-Shahid

8 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:
1 hour ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

him and Allahyari sitting in western countries spouting division while Shias in the Middle East get killed and hated on because of them.

60k were martyred in the revolution(s). Allayari does nothing useful... he only spreads fitna.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

On 7/30/2019 at 8:37 PM, Flying_Eagle said:

This Shaikh is teaching that Mysticism is wrong, although he is not sure whether it has only one meaning such as people have given multiple interpretations to single verse of Qur'an. He then goes on to insult Ayotullah Bahjat without providing any of his statement and rather attacking the personality. Then, he quotes Shabestari without referring to his book and making an statement that Shabistari interprets Wahadatul-Wujood or Wahadatul Maujood as being Allah itself. While the correct interpretation of Wahdatul Wujood or Wahadtul Mujood is that all the creation of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) imply towards Existence of one Creator without whom life is impossible which is like consensus of all creation upon one Creator. 

So, I would like to ask @Simon the Canaanite that like this Shaikh feels nothing wrong in giving a bad name to a ulema about whom he has no proof, why cannot we insult someone who is source of killings of Shias ?

He is doing wrong .

38 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

You cannot deny what Imam has said and what scholars has concensus over.

Brother, it seems there are many unclear things for you. Why don't you start reading Nahjhul Balagha sermon 3.

Khutba-e-Shaqsaqiya you are speaking about ? right

Imam never abused them in that Khutba, rather said that they embezzled things. Show me if Imam abused them. It is great insult to my Imams even someone says that they abused.

Scholars may have consensus at something but not absolute consensus, and a person can disagree to them considering any aspect of a text such as I disagree at the interpretation of "Penetration". I believe it implies to the "penetration of knife" as braces themselves explain. 

And, I would ask to you as well, do you consider a consensus to be perfect ? all the time ? If that be the case, then why are we Shias disagreeing to the consensus of people of Medina when they elected Abu Bakar ?

Edited by Flying_Eagle

31 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

We’re speaking about tāqqiyah, which is a ruḵḫsā, as said by many marājʾi, one of which is yours, Bahjāt.

In the book of Fī Mādrasat ʿal-Shāyḵḫ Bāhjat, volume 2, page 427-428.

Question: Can it be said that Kitāb Sulāym bin Qāys doesn’t correspond with the Shi’ite māḏhaq (e.g., beliefs), because it has matters that contradict taqqiya?

Answer (from Bahjāt): There are also matters in ʿal-Kāfi which contradict taqqiyā.

We are assigned with knowing the circumstances of when taqqiyā is permitted, and when it becomes ḥāram, in every word we need to say, and Sulāym also did this.

In the circumstances of taqqiyā, you have to adhere by it, and in the circumstances of it being ḥāram, you have to refrain from it, but it’s obligatory to show the truth.

This is our assignment (tāklif), and there’s nothing other than it.

We have to talk when talk is needed, and be quiet when being quiet is needed.

And the likes of Sulāym also observed the circumstances, and the requirements of the situation. [Bahjāt’s answer ends here].

IMG_7578.thumb.jpg.170c7ccc7e688217c702a77e15791321.jpg

What is meant by that be specific brother ?

31 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Khomeini's son was martyred and you never roamed with him brother, so do not know much about his sacrifices. Lives went for a good cause rather then living a wasteful life where ladies wore skirts and danced in clubs, I do not know whether you are favoring that type of life style where people did not know what is their dignity. If people live a life like Yazeed, what life is it ?

:hahaha:

Just now, Noor Taleb said:

Surah No. 33, Al Ahzaab, Part of Ayat No. 6

النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَى بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ

Translation :

The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves (he should be loved and respected to a great extent), and his wives are their (Believers) mothers.

"Allah presents an example of those who disbelieved: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants but betrayed them, so those Prophets did not avail them from Allah at all, and it was said, "Enter the Fire with those who enter."" 66:10

Just because she is a Prophet's wife does not mean she is righteous. Other Prophet's wife's are in hell as the verse mentions. As for her being our mother, she is, especially in the sense that no one could marry her after the Prophet (S) I.e 'like a mother'. But don't forget some mothers are righteous and some are evil. 

Noor Taleb, somehow in every thread we seem to hold opposite views...