Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Saudi journalist attacked and expelled from Al Aqsa

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

So if someone doesn't give money to Hamas, then he supports Israel? LOL great logic bruv. 

Yeah great logic, because whatever you are thinking appears to be is helping Israel such as brewing hatred among Shias about Palestinians and saying that there should be no counter weight to Israel. So, my logic is working efficiently. 

7 hours ago, Sumerian said:

So if someone doesn't give money to Hamas, then he supports Israel? LOL great logic bruv. 

Iraqis do not hate Iranians. Iraqis do not want bad relations with Iranians. Iraqis thank Iran for its support on the fight against Daesh. Just because I disagree with Iranian policy regarding having regional parties and militants working as agents of influence, doesn't mean I am against any co-operation. For example, in trade and fighting terror, of course Iran and Iraq should co-operate.

The problem with Palestinians is they - like all Sunni Arabs - hate Shi'a. You cannot deal with them like you deal with the Iraqis. And let's be honest, you and me both know Hamas cannot liberate even a singlr metre of their own land. The battle against ISIS was actually successful, while billions of dollars given to Palestinian militants has had no success and has proven to be worthless.

:salam:

to be honest I feel your remarks about Palestinians could apply to Sunni Iraqis.

So not sure why you are always on anti Palestiain rethoric only. You do not speak that much on Iraqis' weaknesses and laziness with that much conviction.

7 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Yeah great logic, because whatever you are thinking appears to be is helping Israel such as brewing hatred among Shias about Palestinians and saying that there should be no counter weight to Israel. So, my logic is working efficiently. 

Brewing hatred? Habibi if someone hates you what do you do, give him roses? :hahaha:

Hamas and Palestinians are not a counter-weight to Israel, they can do nothing. Stop acting like they are relevant, whether you help them or you don't help them, nothing will change. You are wasting your time.

32 minutes ago, realizm said:

to be honest I feel your remarks about Palestinians could apply to Sunni Iraqis.

Of course. It applies to all Sunni Arabs.

33 minutes ago, realizm said:

So not sure why you are always on anti Palestiain rethoric only. You do not speak that much on Iraqis' weaknesses and laziness with that much conviction.

Well I'll say it now, they're all like this. The difference is we don't see millions going to Sunni Iraqis.

On 7/26/2019 at 11:29 PM, Sumerian said:

Not against peace with them, I'm against giving a sword to someone that hates you. 

They hate you? What is the sin of a 5 year old Palestinian boy who get’s bombed by the zionist regime of Israel? I agree that Palestinians are quite anti-Shi’a, but that doesn’t give you the right to leave them being opressed. You also cannot generalize them just like the way people generalize us, Shi’as.

13 minutes ago, Mortadakerim said:

They hate you? What is the sin of a 5 year old Palestinian boy who get’s bombed by the zionist regime of Israel? I agree that Palestinians are quite anti-Shi’a, but that doesn’t give you the right to leave them being opressed. You also cannot generalize them just like the way people generalize us, Shi’as.

His sin is nothing, but your money that goes to Hamas does not help him. It does nothing for the 5 year old boy. 

I can generalise, because I rely on actual evidence, that most Palestinians are anti-Shi'a. There is data to back that up.

5 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Brewing hatred? Habibi if someone hates you what do you do, give him roses? :hahaha:

Hamas and Palestinians are not a counter-weight to Israel, they can do nothing. Stop acting like they are relevant, whether you help them or you don't help them, nothing will change. You are wasting your time.

I do not think little of Palestinians as you think, I believe that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) can create among them good people. Arabs used to think little of Iranians, but Allah (عزّ وجلّ) blessed Iran and they are now center of Islam. So, this is how if Allah (عزّ وجلّ) wants, turn a nation to goodness. You seem to be disappointed from the mercy of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) that is why you do not follow His instruction which He gave to Prophet (PBUHHP): "O! Prophet, we have made you kind and loving that is why people are ready to give lives for you, otherwise, you could not have win over their hearts with wealth of the entire world". Your duty now is of Mukhtar Saqafi to put off the flames of fire from Masjid al Aqsa and Baitul Muqqadas rather than stare at House of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) while it is burning, like Abdullah Ibn Zubyr. 

Think of Baitul Muqqadas and Masjid al Aqsa. Do not be nationalist, be a Muslim. 

:hahaha:

47 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

I do not think little of Palestinians as you think, I believe that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) can create among them good people. 

There is good people in every country, but the leaders of Palestine are nawasib and anti-Shi'a. 40 years of support, zero results. :hahaha: 

48 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Arabs used to think little of Iranians, but Allah (عزّ وجلّ) blessed Iran and they are now center of Islam. 

Sunni Arabs still think little of them. Never trust a nasibi.

53 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

So, this is how if Allah (عزّ وجلّ) wants, turn a nation to goodness. You seem to be disappointed from the mercy of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) that is why you do not follow His instruction which He gave to Prophet (PBUHHP): "O! Prophet, we have made you kind and loving that is why people are ready to give lives for you, otherwise, you could not have win over their hearts with wealth of the entire world". Your duty now is of Mukhtar Saqafi to put off the flames of fire from Masjid al Aqsa and Baitul Muqqadas rather than stare at House of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) while it is burning, like Abdullah Ibn Zubyr. 

See this is the problem. The Iranians want to win over the Palestinians with money, and this is useless. You keep giving someone money and he just takes it. This is the fact.

You can put off the flames off fire without giving money to Hamas.

56 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Think of Baitul Muqqadas and Masjid al Aqsa. Do not be nationalist, be a Muslim. 

:hahaha:

Money to Hamas will do nothing for Bait Al-Maqdis. So... wrong strategy. :hahaha:

10 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Yeah, why not give West Bank to Israel sounds great, your strategy is perfect. :hahaha:

Nope. I am saying, whether you give money to Hamas or not, NOTHING will change. Same situation exactly.

Also... Hamas is not in the West Bank, they are in Gaza habibi. :hahaha: Fatah is in the West Bank, and they are pro-Saudi now. 

Lol

Edited by Sumerian

1 minute ago, Sumerian said:

Nope. I am saying, whether you give money to Hamas or not, NOTHING will change. Same situation exactly.

Also... Hamas is not in the West Bank, they are in Gaza habibi. :hahaha: Fatah is in the West Bank, and they are pro-Saudi now. 

Lol

Whatever, brother, I believe that what you hold for Palestinians, is neither helping Muslims nor helping Islam. I disagree with you totally, and consider your views to be injurious to both Islam and Shias. 

10 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Whatever, brother, I believe that what you hold for Palestinians, is neither helping Muslims nor helping Islam. I disagree with you totally, and consider your views to be injurious to both Islam and Shias. 

Sure, I believe the same thing about your views as well.

8 hours ago, Sumerian said:

8 hours ago, realizm said:

Well I'll say it now, they're all like this. The difference is we don't see millions going to Sunni Iraqis.

Salam anyway a group of Sunni Iraqis formed a portion of Hashd Al-sha'bi  & we can see this laziness in Shias of Iran & Iraq too but we must stand for our brothers & sisters in faith but we need refine our policy about  Palestinian resistance group & use smarter strategies & Tactics for supporting them rather than just giving financial help that we can't bypass KSA & rest of Sunni countries in financial battle.    

7 hours ago, Mortadakerim said:

No one is saying we should leave them oppressed. Every Shi'I has a foremost responsibility to stand up for all those who are oppressed and fighting all oppressors, including the oppressed Palestinians.

But why do we speak up so much for Palestinians in particular? Why not the Muslims being oppressed in Myanmar, the Uyghurs in China, or the Muslims in India? Why doesn't the major Shi'a power today support our own oppressed in Yemen, al-Qatif, Nigeria, Pakistan, Bahrain, etc., the same way they support the anti-Shi'a and Saddam loving Palestinians? Every singly oppressed group in the world deserves our support before the Palestinians do. You can literally YouTube what Palestinians think about Shi'a and see how filled with hate and ungrateful they are. Why have we made Israel, an oppressor thousands of miles away, our foremost enemy while other anti-Shi'a Arab states on our doorstep are stabbing us in the back and allying with Israel? Even SHN has himself said the Yemenis are more oppressed than the Palestinians, so why are we not speaking up for our own in Yemen against these Arab tyrants before speaking up for Palestinians?

Shi'as have been protesting in support of Palestine on each last Friday of Ramadhan for the last 40 years. I'd like to see even one news report of Palestinians protesting for the oppressed Shi'a anywhere in the world. Iran has been under sanctions for 40 years and for what? Palestinians who don't even recognize Iran's help? Figuring out why we care so much for people who don't even consider us Muslims gives me a headache.

13 hours ago, Sumerian said:

I guess Sunni Iraqis are garbage and Shia Iraqis are good people. And more generally Sunnis are garbage and Shias are good people.

That is why we should give money to Shias and not Sunnis. Like Shias do not indulge in treason and corruption...

42 minutes ago, realizm said:

I guess Sunni Iraqis are garbage and Shia Iraqis are good people. And more generally Sunnis are garbage and Shias are good people.

I think you should have strategic and military alliances with people that deserve it and actually have a common goal with you. This is actually what every country in the world does. 

44 minutes ago, realizm said:

That is why we should give money to Shias and not Sunnis. Like Shias do not indulge in treason and corruption...

Lol, I base that on facts on the ground. Shi'as in Iraq and Shi'as in Iran agreed that ISIS is a common threat, and therefore the Iranians did in fact support the Iraqi Shi'a to defeat this threat, and it was successful, in a span of 4 years.

The Iranians have been supporting the Palestinians for 40 years, and no goal, strategic or otherwise, has been accomplished.

So as you can see, while there is evidence that Shi'a-Shi'a strategic co-operation has proven to be a success, Shi'a-Sunni Arab co-operation has in fact been a complete failure. So your attempt at creating a false equivalence makes less than no sense.

4 hours ago, Sumerian said:

So as you can see, while there is evidence that Shi'a-Shi'a strategic co-operation has proven to be a success, Shi'a-Sunni Arab co-operation has in fact been a complete failure. So your attempt at creating a false equivalence makes less than no sense.

Talk about Shia-Shia co-operation and you will find the same inclination towards treason. See how you are yourself conveying the idea of an Iranian-octopus-style threat on this forum after Iran partially saved your country from the mistakes of your own Shia brethren and their zhalim policies for almost a decade towards 'Sunni Arabs'.

No offense, but look at the beam in your own eye here brother. 

3 hours ago, realizm said:

Talk about Shia-Shia co-operation and you will find the same inclination towards treason.

Proof? Where's the treason?

See how you are yourself conveying the idea of an Iranian-octopus-style threat on this forum after Iran partially saved your country from the mistakes of your own Shia brethren and their zhalim policies for almost a decade towards 'Sunni Arabs'.

No, that's the truth. We co-operated on ISIS, that's a common goal. You don't have the right to control our country just because you supported us, that's like saying the Russians have a right to control Syria because they saved their country. What a weak viewpoint.

No one has a right to control anyone else's country. If you want to co-operate on an issue than that's welcome, if you want political influence then you are an octupus.

As for dhalim policies towards Sunnis, that's not actually false. But it is beside the point. I will however remind you that those dhalim policies were done by Shi'a Islamists supported by you know you.

No offense, but look at the beam in your own eye here brother. 

I think you just want to pander to the Sunnis, that's your issue.

Edited by Sumerian

23 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Proof? Where's the treason?

No, that's the truth. We co-operated on ISIS, that's a common goal. You don't have the right to control our country just because you supported us, that's like saying the Russians have a right to control Syria because they saved their country. What a weak viewpoint.

No one has a right to control anyone else's country. If you want to co-operate on an issue than that's welcome, if you want political influence then you are an octupus.

As for dhalim policies towards Sunnis, that's not actually false. But it is beside the point. I will however remind you that those dhalim policies were done by Shi'a Islamists supported by you know you.

I think you just want to pander to the Sunnis, that's your issue.

1st bold part : well, that's probably the reason why some large amount of Sunnis turned their back to Iran : in 2013 when they perceived Iranian presence in Syria as a dominion over their Arab (and on top Sunni) brethren.

Yet a few months before Hamas had to publicly thank and praise the IR Iran in december 2012 as their strongest partner during the Zionist agression.

So yes, they are bandwagon surfers. Yesterday waved goodbye Iran, today Saudi. The people just follow the mainstream, as you can see with kids throwing chairs to a journalist.

I don't get why you cannot dissociate the people from the rulers. 

Because let's face it, following this reasonning, Iraqi Shias are racist, crooked and traitors. Not sure you would concede that.

2nd bold part I don't care about who is Sunni or Shia when it comes to supporting injustice. Cheesy and stuff but that is quite basic. 

39 minutes ago, realizm said:

1st bold part : well, that's probably the reason why some large amount of Sunnis turned their back to Iran : in 2013 when they perceived Iranian presence in Syria as a dominion over their Arab (and on top Sunni) brethren.

Yet a few months before Hamas had to publicly thank and praise the IR Iran in december 2012 as their strongest partner during the Zionist agression.

So yes, they are bandwagon surfers. Yesterday waved goodbye Iran, today Saudi. The people just follow the mainstream, as you can see with kids throwing chairs to a journalist.

I don't get why you cannot dissociate the people from the rulers.

1) The money goes to the leaders. When you give financial assistance to Palestine, it either goes to Hamas or Fatah. In Iran's case it goes straight to Hamas.

2) The Palestinians, and Sunni Arabs as a whole, don't appreciate support.

43 minutes ago, realizm said:

Because let's face it, following this reasonning, Iraqi Shias are racist, crooked and traitors. Not sure you would concede that.

Nonsense. 

45 minutes ago, realizm said:

2nd bold part I don't care about who is Sunni or Shia when it comes to supporting injustice. Cheesy and stuff but that is quite basic. 

Then why is Palestine your main issue? As @Jaabir pointed out there are a million other oppressed peoples. 

10 hours ago, Sumerian said:

1) The money goes to the leaders. When you give financial assistance to Palestine, it either goes to Hamas or Fatah. In Iran's case it goes straight to Hamas.

Yes. And gues what, sometimes the money is in form of weapons and missiles which are used against the enemy to defend residential zones.

2) The Palestinians, and Sunni Arabs as a whole, don't appreciate support.

Very scientifical answer based on well-known empirical studies.

11 hours ago, realizm said:

Nonsense

Easy answer.

Yet it is a fact that Iraqi Shias like Muqtada turned their backs to Iran, emulated by numbers (millions?) of followers. So again, are Iraqi Shias a useless and desperate cause to you ?

Then why is Palestine your main issue? As @Jaabir pointed out there are a million other oppressed peoples

Who said it is my main issue. This topic is about Palestine. Did I mention any other conflict here or are you just making up ideas about me ?

26 minutes ago, realizm said:

Yes. And gues what, sometimes the money is in form of weapons and missiles which are used against the enemy to defend residential zones.

And can you tell me what these rockets and missiles have achieved? Have they changed the status quo? No. So they've been useless.

Very scientifical answer based on well-known empirical studies.

Yes, data based on polling, and the fact that the most watched and read sources of media in the Arab world are all anti-Shi'a quite explicitly.

Your attempt to deny the known emnity of the Sunni Arabs towards the Shi'a is laughable.

Yet it is a fact that Iraqi Shias like Muqtada turned their backs to Iran, emulated by numbers (millions?) of followers. So again, are Iraqi Shias a useless and desperate cause to you ?

What does turning your back even mean? What is Muqtada doing, currently, that is hurting Iran?

The problem is you don't see Iran as a country, you see Iran as a cross-border revolution and a sphere of influence. So anybody that does not support this revolution or opposes this influence - even though they are from another country - you see them as a traitor. 

Who said it is my main issue. This topic is about Palestine. Did I mention any other conflict here or are you just making up ideas about me ?

The camp you love and support clearly see it as the main issue.

Edited by Sumerian

42 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

And can you tell me what these rockets and missiles have achieved? Have they changed the status quo? No. So they've been useless.

You think in a way, really. What did Hezbollah's 2006 change to the status quo ? Nothing. What the missiles and ammo are expected to do, in an agression war, is to at least minimize the civilians' losses and put fear in the enemy's heart. Precisely what Iranian money helped do, and thus succeded.

Your attempt to deny the known emnity of the Sunni Arabs towards the Shi'a is laughable.

I am not denying it, it is existent. But the norm, the majority, or even a reason for us not to stand for the mazloom, then no.

What is Muqtada doing, currently, that is hurting Iran?

Tell me what befriending with the KSA Sunni Arab, leaders and funders of the traitors that you are despising here will bring good to Iraq.

45 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

The camp you love and support clearly see it as the main issue.

I don't see how what they think matters.

As long as the ones who help them also help other peoples in need.

11 minutes ago, realizm said:

You think in a way, really. What did Hezbollah's 2006 change to the status quo ? Nothing. What the missiles and ammo are expected to do, in an agression war, is to at least minimize the civilians' losses and put fear in the enemy's heart. Precisely what Iranian money helped do, and thus succeded.

You really have a strange way of thinking if you believe Hamas's pathetic toys have put fear in Israel's heart, or have minimised civilian losses. The recent Israel-Gaza wars have been the most brutal, and Israel has in fact doubled-down on the blockade and increased the settlements. 

To say this is the same as Hezbollah is laughable. The Iranians succeeded with Hezbollah, and failed with Hamas and other Palestinian groups. Simple.

16 minutes ago, realizm said:

I am not denying it, it is existent. But the norm, the majority, or even a reason for us not to stand for the mazloom, then no.

Habibi, this the problem. You think financing Hamas = standing with the madhloom. It isn't. 

17 minutes ago, realizm said:

Tell me what befriending with the KSA Sunni Arab, leaders and funders of the traitors that you are despising here will bring good to Iraq.

If you think Sadr is a friend of Saudi Arabia, then it is obvious you are ignorant in domestic Iraqi politics. Just as Sadr meets Bin Salman, he says things like;

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/426364/Sadr-deputy-Defending-Iran-is-a-religious-and-ethical-duty

and the Iranian envoy to Iraq says about him:

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2018/05/22/1732278/sadr-a-dear-friend-brother-Iran-s-envoy-to-Iraq

Sadr does not have a consistent foreign policy vision. 

Secondly, it is in the interest of Iraq to have good relations with all its neighbours, and not to be part of these mini wars and alliances. I fail to see how this is "treachery" as you claimed in your previous post. According to the Iranian foreign minister himself, it is in the interest of the region that everyone gets along with one another and even offered a non-aggression treaty with the Saudis.

Furthermore, I do not see you chanting against Iran's great friendship with Qatar and Turkey, two countries that host US bases and have supported ISIS in Syria and Iraq? What good does this do to Iran, to be good with Qatar? Why do you only focus on KSA? 

4 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

To say this is the same as Hezbollah is laughable. The Iranians succeeded with Hezbollah, and failed with Hamas and other Palestinian groups. Simple. 

It is a lot more to it than Palestinian hatred of Shia. There has to be a reason(s) why Palestinian groups are not as competant as Hezbullah (who were victorious in 2000 in forcing a withdrawal, and the humiliation they inflicted on Israel in 2006 which has left an imprint on their pysche).

Hezb by far are better trained, equipped, higher morale, and easier to arm, logistically via Syria than the controlled and restricted Palestinian territories.

It would be interesting to see Hamas performance during their courtship with Iran compared with after they turned their backs.

On 7/23/2019 at 2:35 PM, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Very nice to see that the people of Palestine are waking up to the reality of things.

On 7/23/2019 at 10:28 PM, realizm said:

InshaAllah, all that money kept them silent all these years.

And what makes you think other wise?

Generalizing isn't a good trait.

Its like saying all the Shia in South Lebanon were israeli traitors. :bye:

Salam , UN calls out Israel/Saudi Arabia for killing children , as Palestinians die of IDF live fire in Gaza

Do Palestinians want an all once with Hezbollah ?

Israeli Amir and Palestinian Amjad :’we are no enemies !’

Supporting Palestinians symbolizes defending Islam :Ayatollah Khamenei 

The Jewish -Arab community trying to bring peace to Gaza 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 hours ago, Sumerian said:

you think Sadr is a friend of Saudi Arabia, then it is obvious you are ignorant in domestic IraqI politics. Just as Sadr meets Bin Salman, he says things like;

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/426364/Sadr-deputy-Defending-Iran-is-a-religious-and-ethical-duty

and the Iranian envoy to Iraq says about him:

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2018/05/22/1732278/sadr-a-dear-friend-brother-Iran-s-envoy-to-Iraq

Sadr does not have a consistent foreign policy vision. 

Secondly, it is in the interest of Iraq to have good relations with all its neighbours, and not to be part of these mini wars and alliances. I fail to see how this is "treachery" as you claimed in your previous post. According to the Iranian foreign minister himself, it is in the interest of the region that everyone gets along with one another and even offered a non-aggression treaty with the Saudis.

You really have a strange way of thinking if you believe Hamas's pathetic toys have put fear in Israel's heart, or have minimised civilian losses. The recent Israel-Gaza wars have been the most brutal, and Israel has in fact doubled-down on the blockade and increased the settlements. 

Seriously, why are you twisting my words everytime ?

I am talking about putting pressure on troops on the ground and accelerating a cease-fire. You are talking about settlements. :confused:

The Iranians succeeded with Hezbollah, and failed with Hamas and other Palestinian groups. Simple.

Yet from another angle, Hezbollah did not reconquer Palestine.

I get it, you are ok to be friends with the enemy for the sake of your people, but not willing to stand for a cause that may deserve it, be it only for the children and innocent people that do not partake in your opinion polls. Fine.

Furthermore, I do not see you chanting against Iran's great friendship with Qatar and Turkey, two countries that host US bases and have supported ISIS in Syria and Iraq? What good does this do to Iran, to be good with Qatar? Why do you only focus on KSA? 

And again, trying to make the discussion drift. I only mentionned KSA to make you realize you have the same behaviour as the ones you criticize. 

ERDAN RETWEETS Saudi WRITER WHO ARGUES THAT AL-AKSA IS NOT SO HOLY

The public security minister retweeted Dr.. Kasab Aletibi from Saudi Arabia who claimed no mosque is sacred except those in Mecca and Medina.

Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan retweeted on Wednesday a Saudi user who argued that “from where I’m standing, there is no holy land except Saudi Arabia and no mosque is holy except those in Mecca and Medina.” 

Dr.. Kasab Aletibi was re-stating the views of some Saudi scholars, that according to Wahhabism, the strict Islamic official ideology of Saudi Arabia, Islam needs to be “purified” from elements that were introduced into it during its history. 
“The sacredness given to it [Al-Aksa] is literary, like any of God’s houses, like the mosque here on our block,” the Saudi thinker stated. 
The Temple Mount, where Al-Aksa is situated, is the most sacred site for religious Jews, who regard it as the location of the Jewish Temple build by King Solomon and the only possible site where a future temple can be built. 
Most Muslims, however, view the mosque – built on the site where a Byzantine church once stood when Islamic forces conquered the Byzantine controlled land – as the third most sacred site in Islam, after the Kaaba in the Great Mosque of Mecca and the Prophet's Mosque in Medina. 

Muslims worldwide face Mecca when they pray and are encouraged to visit it at least once during their lifetime. Religious Jews face the Holy of Holies on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. 

Look at this buffoon. Smh. He doesn't learn.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190808-Saudi-blogger-invites-israelis-to-visit-Saudi-arabia/

Saudi blogger, Mohammed Saud, who recently visited Israel, has invited Israelis to visit Saudi Arabia, stressing his admiration for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Saudi-blogger-Saud-with-Yair-Netanyahu-s

Pictured here with Netanyahu's son

Guest Lionofgod23
On 7/25/2019 at 2:08 PM, Sumerian said:

Lol this is funny, and just so you know how hypocritical the trash of Hamas are, go and ask them if they supported throwing sandals and objects at those who fund + house them, but have also visited Tel Aviv, like Erdogan and certain Qatari officials, like the Emir.

Yes, Israel is scared now, Palestinians are now waking up because they threw rocks at a Saudi journalist. :hahaha: Netanyahu is trembling. 

Listen, everyone knows the Saudis and others could care less about Palestine, and in fact they see the whole conflict as a meaningless distraction. Even if the entirety of Palestine went against Saudi Arabia, -which they won't because Saudi has strong influence in Palestinian leadership and aid money - it still won't change a thing. Nothing will change. 

Whether they're silent or whether they're shouting, they will always achieve nothing because their leadership are a bunch of clowns and trash. The reality of Gaza and Palestine is this:

- only around 30% of Palestinians believe Shi'a are Muslim (Pew Poll)

- Palestinians are known to be hardcore Saddamists, with statues and pictures of Saddam visible to the public, with Palestinians organising ceremonies commemorating his death or as they say, "martyrdom" (LOL), and the fact is they openly supported Saddam's war on Iran - from Arafat and PLO's own mouth.

- Hamas, which enjoys large support in Gaza, bit the hand which was feeding them for many years, by refusing to support Assad's regime, and instead - the Hamas affiliated media was promoting certain rebel factions which aimed to topple his regime. 

You're looking at it very imperialistically. The British never gave the Palestinians their independence because they believed that Arabs were beneath the Jews and were therefore incapable of governing themselves. Hamas was the result of blowback from when Israel first propped them up to fight Yasser Arafat. Congressman Ron Paul has even confirmed this. Most Palestinians just want to live in their homes, claims to which are denied despite the fact that they have the legal paperwork for it.

Remember that when the Balfour Declaration was written in 1917 there was no Hamas, and in the decades that followed and gave way to Israel's ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians saw resistance from Palestine, Hamas was propped up decades later to be convenient in assimilating and delegitimizing the conflict.

There is no excuse for Israel in the 21st century.