Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
arch1027116

Books that connect you with Allah

Rate this topic

I’ve recently come across two wonderful books that helped me to strengthen my relationship with Allah and get closer to him. Though they are not written by Shia writers, nonetheless they are very well written. 

A temporary gift -Asmaa Hussein

Reclaim your heart- Yasmin Mogahed

I’d like to share them with you all and in return get suggestions for similar kind of book

12 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

The Alchemy of Happiness - Al Ghazali

I wouldn’t recommend the works of A’bu Ḥāmid ʾāl-Ġhāzali, he says that “Iblis is the master of Monotheists,” (sāyyidūl-mūwāḥīdin).

He was an Ashʿāri, and they, with the Mūʿtāzila, were harshly criticized by the Holy Imams, and some āḥadith describe them as, “the mājūs of this ūmmah.”

And such āḥadith - that describe them this way - were narrated in our books, and in the books of mūḵḫalifin - and in their books, they transmit this ḥadith from the Prophet.

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

4 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

I wouldn’t recommend the works of A’bu Ḥāmid ʾāl-Ġhāzali, he says that “Iblis is the master of Monotheists,” (sāyyidūl-mūwāḥīdin).

He was an Ashʿāri, and they, with the Mūʿtāzila, were harshly criticized by the Holy Imams, and some āḥadith describe them as, “the mājūs of this ūmmah.”

And such āḥadith - that describe them this way - were narrated in our books, and in the books of mūḵḫalifin - and in their books, they transmit this ḥadith from the Prophet.

I agree, and to that you can add that Al-Ghazali says in this book 'Ihya Ulm Al-Din' that a person should not question Yazid or think about the events at Karbala. And the reason he gives is that if one were to think about it, it would lead to him questioning Muawiya (who was a sahaba), which would consequently lead one to question the foundations of Sunni Islam.

17 hours ago, arch1027116 said:

I’ve recently come across two wonderful books that helped me to strengthen my relationship with Allah and get closer to him. Though they are not written by Shia writers, nonetheless they are very well written. 

A temporary gift -Asmaa Hussein

Reclaim your heart- Yasmin Mogahed

I’d like to share them with you all and in return get suggestions for similar kind of book

Brother, I hope this doesn't sound sectarian but you should not read Sunni books to get closer to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). They don't read Shia books to get closer to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), so why would you do otherwise? Plus, there is the risk that you will eventually be misguided, and furthermore our Imams (عليه السلام) have left us treasures of knowledge as inheritance which we could hardly exhaust in a lifetime. 

I recommend three books to you:

1. The Qur’an

2. Nahjul Balagha

3. Treatise On Rights (Risalat al-Huquq) by Imam Sajjad (عليه السلام)

And the fourth book is also incredibly important and it is a supplication book:

4. Al-Sahifah al-Sajjadiyah

These books are enough to provide strong Islamic foundations and one should read them whenever he/she can.

If you are looking for more contemporary books on specific issues, you can find hundreds of high quality Shia books on https://www.al-Islam.org/

2 hours ago, Kaya said:

Brother, I hope this doesn't sound sectarian but you should not read Sunni books to get closer to Allah

Hmm, if you've read the books that the OP has mentioned, theyre more of spirituality based books with some reference to the Qur'an and the sahaba rather than 3ulm al din, etc. And therefore, it is okay to read Sunni books in that case, because happiness, sadness, and all other emotions are felt by everyone, Sunni or Shia, Christian, etc. Even Christians and atheists have read those books because its not really a Sunni book. Its just a book on gaining happiness and spirituality through faith and is written by a Sunni.

27 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

Hmm, if you've read the books that the OP has mentioned, theyre more of spirituality based books with some reference to the Qur'an and the sahaba rather than 3ulm al din, etc. And therefore, it is okay to read Sunni books in that case, because happiness, sadness, and all other emotions are felt by everyone, Sunni or Shia, Christian, etc. Even Christians and atheists have read those books because its not really a Sunni book. Its just a book on gaining happiness and spirituality through faith and is written by a Sunni.

Sorry but I completely disagree. If you are reading them out of curiosity then that is okay. If you are reading them for religious guidance then that is totally wrong in my opinion. 

Can we attain true happiness without the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)?

The holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:

"I am leaving for you two precious and weighty symbols that if you adhere to BOTH of them you shall not go astray after me. They are, the Book of Allah, and my progeny, that is my Ahlul-Bayt. The Merciful has informed me that These two shall not separate from each other till they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise)."

So if you stick to the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) you will not go astray according to the holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). 

If you wish to 'get closer to Allah' or 'gain happiness' through other means, then you can do so at your own risk

Edited by Kaya

1 hour ago, Kaya said:

If you wish to 'get closer to Allah' or 'gain happiness' through other means, then you can do so at your own risk

The Ahlul Bayt have taught us to get closer to Allah and gain happiness and spiritual ease by other means though... so...

I agree with what you say about Ahlul Bayt but I feel as though you are secluding only those two (Qur'an and Ahlul Bayt) alone, in which they have branches, because the Qur'an teaches us other ways to attain happiness and get closer to Allah and the Ahlul Bayt have advised other ways.

I could read any book, regardless of who wrote it and it could help me in many ways. 

You learn and gain perspectives through all actions you do, of course with the right intentions

6 hours ago, Kaya said:

Brother, I hope this doesn't sound sectarian but you should not read Sunni books to get closer to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). They don't read Shia books to get closer to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), so why would you do otherwise? Plus, there is the risk that you will eventually be misguided, and furthermore our Imams (عليه السلام) have left us treasures of knowledge as inheritance which we could hardly exhaust in a lifetime. 

I don’t agree with you. Those books have nothing to do with preaching Sunni Islam. They are just authors words of how she used Qur'an and the examples of Prophets to connect with Allah and deal with the circumstances of her life. I wouldn’t find sahifa Sajadiya, the Nahjul Balagha or the Qur'an talking about all that. Those books are the foundation of our faith but I am not looking for those kind of books. I am looking for something lighter and something that I could relate to with my current life circumstance. 

Also, its wrong to think that if you read books written by Sunni authors you could be misled to their faith. My belief in Ahlul Bayt is very strong and I am not afraid to read Sunni books or listen to the lectures by Sunni Alims because there is nothing you can tell me that would affect my faith in Ahlul Bayt. Its always good to read what people from different faiths have got to offer so that you can stay well informed and answer them in case they question you. You can also selectively pick things that you appreciate in their books. The world is not black and white. While we Shia are at the right path, it does not mean that the other faith is completely misguided. They worship the same Allah, follow the same Prophet and the same Qur'an.

34 minutes ago, arch1027116 said:

I don’t agree with you. Those books have nothing to do with preaching Sunni Islam. They are just authors words of how she used Qur'an and the examples of Prophets to connect with Allah and deal with the circumstances of her life. I wouldn’t find sahifa Sajadiya, the Nahjul Balagha or the Qur'an talking about all that. Those books are the foundation of our faith but I am not looking for those kind of books. I am looking for something lighter and something that I could relate to with my current life circumstance. 

Also, its wrong to think that if you read books written by Sunni authors you could be misled to their faith. My belief in Ahlul Bayt is very strong and I am not afraid to read Sunni books or listen to the lectures by Sunni Alims because there is nothing you can tell me that would affect my faith in Ahlul Bayt. Its always good to read what people from different faiths have got to offer so that you can stay well informed and answer them in case they question you. You can also selectively pick things that you appreciate in their books. The world is not black and white. While we Shia are at the right path, it does not mean that the other faith is completely misguided. They worship the same Allah, follow the same Prophet and the same Qur'an.

I 100% agree with you.

3 hours ago, Ruqaya101 said:

The Ahlul Bayt have taught us to get closer to Allah and gain happiness and spiritual ease by other means though... so...

Please tell me 1 other way that the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) taught us to get closer to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I've never read a hadith where the Imams (عليه السلام) direct someone to a Sunni scholar.

1 hour ago, arch1027116 said:

I am looking for something lighter and something that I could relate to with my current life circumstance. 

There are literally thousands of books on al-Islam.org which are lighter but are written by Shia scholars. No need to go outside our Imam's (عليه السلام) teachings.

The essence of the matter is this - Would anyone drink from a muddy source of water when there is a pure and clean source right next to it? Of course not, and similarly one should not prefer the Sunni books which contain some truth and some falsehood compared to the teachings of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) which are pure truth and there is no falsehood in them. 

1 hour ago, arch1027116 said:

The world is not black and white. While we Shia are at the right path, it does not mean that the other faith is completely misguided. They worship the same Allah, follow the same Prophet and the same Qur'an.

There is heaven and hell, about which there is no doubt, and so I don't know what could be more black and white than that. Remember that the ones who killed Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) at Karbala worshipped the same Allah, followed the same Prophet, and had the same Qu'ran. 

We should never ever ever undervalue the teachings of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), which is most definitely our greatest asset and blessing in this world

1 minute ago, Kaya said:

Sunni scholar.

They aren't scholars. Yasmin Mogahed, for example, is just a lecturer at Islamic seminars and writes book based on how she got to her spirituality and talks about her lows in life. This, as I mentioned before, is why you should actually know what the books are and who the authors are before you comment.

This, at the end, is your own opinion and perspective of the way you see, well, many things. Not necessarily wrong, maybe not wrong at all, just not expanding your perspectives... And thats okay, we all learn and grow differently, not all fruit grow the same way into the same size. 

1 minute ago, Ruqaya101 said:

They aren't scholars. Yasmin Mogahed, for example, is just a lecturer at Islamic seminars and writes book based on how she got to her spirituality and talks about her lows in life. This, as I mentioned before, is why you should actually know what the books are and who the authors are before you comment.

This, at the end, is your own opinion and perspective of the way you see, well, many things. Not necessarily wrong, maybe not wrong at all, just not expanding your perspectives... And thats okay, we all learn and grow differently, not all fruit grow the same way into the same size. 

I've been only referring to the concept of 'religious guidance' and getting closer to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Otherwise, personally I even read the books of atheists which are sometimes necessary for technical work-related matters.

Anyway, unless your marja says it is haram (which most of them don't), then it is halal to read Sunni books. The only reason why I made my post is because where we get our knowledge is a very important matter so I wanted to emphasise that 

2 hours ago, Kaya said:

There is heaven and hell, about which there is no doubt, and so I don't know what could be more black and white than that. Remember that the ones who killed Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) at Karbala worshipped the same Allah, followed the same Prophet, and had the same Qu'ran. 

We should never ever ever undervalue the teachings of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), which is most definitely our greatest asset and blessing in this world

Yes, but who said that the Shias are the only ones going to the heaven? Its not as simple as that.Loving Ahlul Bayt isn’t enough to send you to heaven. Our end is to build relationship with Allah and Ahlul Bayt and Qur'an are the means to it. I am not denying the importance of Ahlul Bayt to build that relationship but the books I was referring to talks about how verses and examples from Qur'an helped them build their relationship with Allah and gain spiritual strength which I really need right now. I don’t see anything wrong in that. 

By reading other faith books, you’re not undervaluing Ahlul Bayt, rather you see the difference and understand how big of an asset we have 

4 hours ago, arch1027116 said:

Yes, but who said that the Shias are the only ones going to the heaven?

Honestly, I felt from the beginning that you might have a belief like this and that is partially the reason why I made the post. Do you know how wrong is what you just said? 

Please do not be offended sister, but I have to explain this point to you, and inshallah you will benefit from it. 

You seem to have been caught in the belief of religious pluralism, which says that all religions are the same and that good people from all religions will enter heaven.

I will quote one of our scholars rather than comment on the issue myself:

"Islam is in complete opposition to the concept of religious pluralism because this concept is based on the principle that different beliefs are equal and that Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Jews etc. all have the same rank and status. According to religious pluralism, no proof exists for the invalidity of any belief because the truth is unattainable and religion is a relative and completely personal affair. Not only are its truths and real substance unattainable and every person takes from it whatever he or she personally understands, but furthermore, there are numerous truths and many correct paths to salvation and deliverance."

Source: https://www.al-Islam.org/faith-and-reason-ayatullah-Mahdi-hadavi-tehrani/question-13-non-Muslims-and-hell

Muhammad  Ibn Muslim said, “I heard Imām Muhammad al-Bāqir (عليه السلام) say, “Whoever worships God and tires himself in worship but doesn’t recognize the Imām (leader of the time) God has appointed for him, his deeds are not accepted, and he himself is astray and lost, and God abhors his actions… and if he dies in this state, he dies not in the state of Islām, but in a state of unbelief and hypocrisy

Source: Wasail us-Shia Part 1 Page 90

To everyone else reading, the confusion of the sister should have just demonstrated to you why we should not excessively read books from other religions (including Sunni Islam). 

Edited by Kaya

3 hours ago, arch1027116 said:

Yes, but who said that the Shias are the only ones going to the heaven?

Sister, if you would like to know more about the topic of religious pluralism please watch the video below:

Wassalam

39 minutes ago, Kaya said:

Honestly, I felt from the beginning that you might have a belief like this and that is partially the reason why I made the post. Do you know how wrong is what you just said? 

Please do not be offended sister, but I have to explain this point to you, and inshallah you will benefit from it. 

You seem to have been caught in the belief of religious pluralism, which says that all religions are the same and that good people from all religions will enter heaven.

I will quote one of our scholars rather than comment on the issue myself:

"Islam is in complete opposition to the concept of religious pluralism because this concept is based on the principle that different beliefs are equal and that Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Jews etc. all have the same rank and status. According to religious pluralism, no proof exists for the invalidity of any belief because the truth is unattainable and religion is a relative and completely personal affair. Not only are its truths and real substance unattainable and every person takes from it whatever he or she personally understands, but furthermore, there are numerous truths and many correct paths to salvation and deliverance."

Source: https://www.al-Islam.org/faith-and-reason-ayatullah-Mahdi-hadavi-tehrani/question-13-non-Muslims-and-hell

Muhammad  Ibn Muslim said, “I heard Imām Muhammad al-Bāqir (عليه السلام) say, “Whoever worships God and tires himself in worship but doesn’t recognize the Imām (leader of the time) God has appointed for him, his deeds are not accepted, and he himself is astray and lost, and God abhors his actions… and if he dies in this state, he dies not in the state of Islām, but in a state of unbelief and hypocrisy

Source: Wasail us-Shia Part 1 Page 90

To everyone else reading, the confusion of the sister should have just demonstrated to you why we should not excessively read books from other religions (including Sunni Islam). 

I am not confused. I also don’t believe in religious pluralism. I know that there is only one right path and that is the Shia Islam.  I know that you need to know your Imam in order to die as a Muslim. However, you’ve forgotten about Allahs mercy and his judgement. Who are we to say so and so person will go into hell or heaven. Did he not say that every sin will be forgiven on the day of judgement except shirk. Did he not say that his mercy has been divided into 100 portions and only one is for the Earth and the rest 99 for the day of judgement. Do you think he wouldn’t forgive a devout Sunni who loved him passionately but for some reason was ignorant about the Ahlul Bayt? I don’t think so thats our job to decide that. We Shias think that just because we believe in Ahlul Bayt we have the ticket to heaven. No following Ahlul Bayt is not an easy task. How many of us even fulfil the 4 signs of Shia mentioned by Imam Hassan Askari? Also, we have to hold onto two weighty things ‘The Qur'an and The Ahlul Bayt’ so I don’t see anything wrong if I learn some knowledge about the Qur'an from my Sunni brothers.

Salman al-Farisi reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, on the day Allah created the heavens and Earth, he created one hundred parts of mercy. Each part can fill what is between the heaven and Earth. He made one part of mercy for the Earth, from it a mother has compassion for her child, animals and birds have compassion for each other. On the Day of Resurrection, he will perfect this mercy.”

In another narration, the Prophet said, “From one part of mercy the creation is merciful between themselves, and ninety-nine parts are for the Day of Resurrection.”

Edited by arch1027116

29 minutes ago, arch1027116 said:

However, you’ve forgotten about Allahs mercy and his judgement. Who are we to say so and so person will go into hell or heaven.

We cannot say in specific terms that person X will go to hell or heaven, because we do not know the intention in his/her heart. Maybe he/she was not fully aware of the truth of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), so he/she died as a practising and charitable Sunni. Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) may have mercy on him/her and grant him/her paradise, or He might not. We cannot know the fate of specific people.

But we can say in general terms that a certain category of people will go to hell or heaven, mainly because Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) informed us about their fate. For example, we can say that disbelievers who die without repenting will go to hell.

Edited by Kaya

1 minute ago, Kaya said:

We cannot say in specific that person X will go to hell or heaven, because we do not know the intention in his heart. Maybe he/she was not fully aware of the truth of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), so he/she died as a practising and charitable Sunni. Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) may have mercy on him/her and grant him paradise, or He might not. We cannot know the fate of specific people.

But we can say in general terms that a certain category of people will go to hell or heaven, mainly because Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) informed us about their fate. For example, we can say that disbelievers who die without repenting will go to hell.

Exactly, I wasnt talking about the disbelievers because we know that shirk is the only sin unforgivable on the day if judgement however all other sins will be forgiven. Hence, we’ve got no right to say that Sunnis will go to hell.

1 minute ago, arch1027116 said:

Hence, we’ve got no right to say that Sunnis will go to hell.

The scholars categorise the Sunnis into two categories:

1. The group from Ahlul Sunnah who has not understood the teachings and truth of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), and they are practising from the best teachings of Sunni Islam and have no animosity towards the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام). The scholars say that they God can forgive them and admit them into paradise.

2. The group from the Ahlul Sunnah who has understood the teachings of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) but still persist in their disbelief, or act in animosity towards the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام). And there is no way to enter paradise in the Hereafter for this group. 

This is not my personal wish, but this is what is the consensus among Shia scholars. You can refer to their books or the links I've posted. 

Since we’re discussing whether they’ll be in hellfire or not, I’ll list the opinions of scholars.

In ʿal-Tānqiḥ, Fi Shārḥ ʿal-Urwā ʿal-Wūthqā, volume 3, page 80, by ʿal-Ḵḫūʾi.

He said: “The correct is to rule with the purity of the muḵḫālifin of the Shīʿā, and with their outward Islam, with no difference in that, between the Ahlul-Ḵḫilāf and the other sects - Even though, in reality, they are disbelievers - and they are whom we named with, the Muslim of dunyā & the kāfir of aḵḫirāh.”

zlsquuc.jpg

In ʾal-Iʾqtiqādat, page 118, by ʿal-Shāyḵḫ ʿal-Ṣādūq.

He said: “And our belief in he who opposed (e.g., differed) with us in one matter in religion - is, as if he opposed us in every matter.”

In ʿal-Ḥādaʾiq ʿal-Nāḍhirah, volume 5, page 176, by ʿal-Shāyḵḫ Yūsuf ʿal-Bāḥrani.

He said: “And he who denied it - ʾal-wilāyah - is a disbeliever, because he denied the greatest of what the Prophet came with, and an ʿāṣl of it's uʾṣūl.”

In Tānqiḥ ʿal-Māqal, volume 1, page 208, by ʿal-Shāyḵḫ ʿal-Māmaqani.

He said: “And what is to be understood from the narrations, is: the rule of the polytheist & disbeliever in the aḵḫirāh, on everyone that wasn’t an Ithnā ʿĀshāri.”

In Ḥāqqul Yāqin, volume 2, page 188, by ʿal-Shāyḵḫ Abdullah Shubbār.

He said: “As for the rest of the muḵḫālifin - of whom wasn’t a Nāṣibi, or a Muʾānid and a Mutāʾaṣib - the majority of the Imāmiyyah, like ʿal-Sāyyid ʿal-Murtāḍha, believe that they are disbelievers in the dunyā and aḵḫirāh, and the widely known is that they are disbelievers, in hell for eternity.”

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

@arch1027116 @Kaya

https://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa283

Concise answer

Those who do not believe in Islam can be classified into two groups:

1. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Muqassir’ (lit. ‘culpable ignorant’). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has reached and who have understood its truthfulness. However, they are not prepared to accept the truth due to their obstinacy and stubbornness. This group deserves to be punished in Hell.

2. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Qasir’ (lit. ‘inculpable ignorant’). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has not reached, or it has been presented to them in a very incomplete and untruthful manner. Such people will attain salvation if they are truthful to their own religion.

Detailed Answer

Islam is a simple and accessible religion and it is easy to find out its truthfulness by means of the two guiding authorities that have been given to mankind: the ‘outer’ guiding authority, that is, Allah’s Prophets and saints, and the ‘inner’ one, that is, the intellect.[1]

Islam is in complete opposition to the concept of religious pluralism because this concept is based on the principle that different beliefs are equal and that Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Jews etc. all have the same rank and status. According to religious pluralism, no proof exists for the invalidity of any belief because the truth is unattainable and religion is a relative and completely personal affair. Not only are its truths and real substance unattainable and every person takes from it whatever he or she personally understands, but furthermore, there are numerous truths and many correct paths to salvation and deliverance.

Such views are inconsistent with the religion of Islam, which is comprised of a set of fundamental beliefs and practical, legal and ethical laws and principles. Islam does however give concessions to those who are far from its reality. This can be better understood when we consider that there are two groups of people who do not believe in Islam:

1. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Muqassir’ (lit. ‘culpable ignorant’) and who are obstinate non-believers. That is, Islam has reached them and they have understood its truthfulness; however, they are not prepared to accept the truth due to their obstinacy and stubbornness. This group of non-believers deserves to be punished in Hell because despite having known the truth, they have chosen with their own free will to reject Islam. These non-believers, even though they may be of good conduct, could have attained salvation but instead have closed the path to salvation themselves as they have covered the truth and are rebellious and obstinate in relation to it. As a result, they have chosen their own predicament.

2. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Qasir’ (lit. ‘inculpable ignorant’). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has not reached, or it has been presented to them in a very incomplete and untruthful manner; so for example, they think that Islam has the same status and rank as the religions of India and China and at the most, Judaism and Christianity. This group of non-believers, whether they live in the most remote parts of the world or in the most civilized, will not be subject to the punishments of Hell because they are not blameworthy for their lack of belief, and punishment is only for blameworthy sinners.

Unfortunately, there is so much propaganda against Islam that free thinking and seeking the truth has been taken away from many people in a way that they cannot distinguish truth from falsehood. The fact is that despite making significant material progress, contemporary man has regressed spiritually. The main cause of this is the ‘World Arrogance’—the superpower enemies of Islam—with its propagandist and deceptive media system that in full force tries to change and distort the truth. Therefore, many people, even in the most civilized of places, have remained unaware of the true message of Islam and of the enlivening Ahlul Bayt (ع) school of thought. Worse still, incorrect and unrealistic information about Islam is given to them in a way that a religion of mercy, love and justice is portrayed as a religion of violence, oppression and injustice.

In conclusion, from the point of view of Islam, those who have not heard about the true message of Islam and are not blameworthy with regard to this will attain salvation if they are truthful to their own religion. This religion must be based on the ‘fitrah’[2]—man’s primordial, innate nature—and so the followers of such a religion, for example, abstain from lying and committing crimes against humanity. This rule is also applicable to the Ahlus Sunnah to whom the truthfulness of Shi’aism has not been explained correctly.

[1] al-Kafi, v.1, p.25, no. 22

[2] Fitrah: Allah says in the Qur`an, “The divine nature by which Allah has created mankind” (30:30). Therefore, thefitrah in every person is the root of all spiritual matters and goodness. Imam Rida (ع) has said, “And it is by means of the fitrah that His proof is substantiated” (al-Saduq, al-Tawhid, pg. 35. That is, whatever Allah has as argumentation is of no use without the fitrah. By this explanation, it becomes evident why in the terminology of Islamic philosophers and theologians the fitrah is referred to as the origin of all spiritual matters and goodness, in contrast to tabi’ah (nature), which is referred to as the origin of all material and instinctive matters. Man is a being of free will that continuously chooses the path of the fitrah or the way of tabi’ah, and it is with this free will that he determines his life in the Hereafter, as indicated in the famous hadith: The World is a plantation for the Hereafter.

1 hour ago, Kaya said:

1. The group from Ahlul Sunnah who has not understood the teachings and truth of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), and they are practising from the best teachings of Sunni Islam and have no animosity towards the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام). The scholars say that they God can forgive them and admit them into paradise.

Yes I’ve previously read about these two categories but you clearly mention that the first kind can be forgiven by Allah and be admitted to paradise. Hence if a person isnt an open enemy of Ahlul Bayt, we still can’t declare him kaafir and that he is going to hell