Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Natsu

Why so children see things that adults can’t

Rate this topic

Do jinns show themselves to children?it happened  to my brother and friend,my friend saw a creature when she was a kid and she fell off a table because of it and got a scar,as for my brother he said he once saw a creature with yellow eyes or something in our parents room and there was another time where he saw the tv moving?lol that was kinda hilarious,anyways I saw alot of people talking about seeing some creatures or jins when they were kids,which makes me wonder,is this part of their imagination or do jins reall show themselves to children

A relative of mine had to move out of a house because after almost 5 6 years of living there with no strange incidences, the children started seeing a "boy with scary eyes". The parents found it even more disturbing because they would describe what the "boy" is doing through the walls, and the kids did not seem to realise that they cannot normally see through a wall. :ko:

59 minutes ago, habib e najjaar said:

A relative of mine had to move out of a house because after almost 5 6 years of living there with no strange incidences, the children started seeing a "boy with scary eyes". The parents found it even more disturbing because they would describe what the "boy" is doing through the walls, and the kids did not seem to realise that they cannot normally see through a wall. :ko:

A Qūr’ān recitation in the house, and a ḥīrz in the pockets of his children would’ve helped.

I also had some thingies when I was a child. I was fairly young when the stampede occurred in Jīsr ʿāl-Ā’īmmāh in Iraq, and had traveled with my family to Jordan by car, through the desert roads of ʿāl-Ānbār to visit the mausoleum of J’afar ʿāl-Ṭāyyar... as I was there, I began sobbing and said: “My grandmother is crying,” so when we came back, my grandmother was told about this, and she said that she was crying about the stampede, and praying for the martyrs.

Also, when I was young, I said that one of my relatives was dead (not going to mention the name) - and it wasn’t hours until we received news of his death.

In my humble understanding, “paranormal” things such as this one are bound to happen to children because they are new creatures on Earth, not polluted by sins, hatred, envying and such.

And the evil spirits that some claim to have seen are perhaps because of uncleanliness. I saw a video a few weeks ago about pets, and I was surprised with the amount of pigs and monkeys that some westerners have, and these two animals are very impure, and well, you get the rest.

What is to be concluded from the aforesaid:

• The Holy Qūr’ān summons the angels - so, play it in your house.
  • Impure creatures/things such as: pigs, monkeys and alcohol summons the jinn - so, throw it out.

Also, I’d avoid living beside a cemetery or a suspicious place.

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

Might be off topic, but once when watching television when I was a little kid there was a report with Princess Diana on and I turned to my mum and asked

"isn't she dead yet?"

1 hour ago, aaaz1618 said:

Might be off topic, but once when watching television when I was a little kid there was a report with Princess Diana on and I turned to my mum and asked

"isn't she dead yet?"

:ko:

4 hours ago, habib e najjaar said:

I probably shouldn't have read this at 10:00pm...

My sister always tells me this story. we moved to another city cause weird this also occurred in our house. Once (she was young) she was in bed about to sleep and she saw a man and woman (she said that the man was holding our Qur'an) so she quickly acted like she was sleeping and they went to look at my other little sister that actually was sleeping and when they looked towards my other sister (the one that saw it) she quickly screamed for our parents and the man and woman disappeared behind the closet. Also my mom once called for my little brother in that house and he was playing in another room. So when my mom said come we’re going to eat my brother talked to nobody saying aunty we’re going to eat do you want to eat with us? I never saw anything and I’m glad I didn’t they seem to be nice persons tho :)

5 hours ago, Ali~J said:

I probably shouldn't have read this at 10:00pm...

Thats nothing compared to what I read last night,I was so tired and sleepy but couldnt sleep cuz I was too afraid lol