Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

In Islam if you have lives your entire life as a sinner and at the end truly repent will you be accepted ? And secondly will Allah accept people who did not fulfill the purpose of life which is to attain the highest state of realization of Allah will he reject them ? What if they couldn’t but did good deeds . In this scenario should they come again in the works because the purpose was so difficult to fulfill ??

Edited by Noor Taleb
Changes made

35 minutes ago, Noor Taleb said:

In Islam if you have lives your entire life as a sinner and at the end truly repent will you be accepted ? And secondly will Allah accept people who did not fulfill the purpose of life which is to attain the highest state of realization of Allah will he reject them ? What if they couldn’t but did good deeds . In this scenario should they come again in the works because the purpose was so difficult to fulfill ??

The doors of Tawbah is always open, that is how merficul Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is. In the Day of Judgement, there is no execuse for anyone to say that because of my vain desires have tooken over me and thus I was unaware and jahil, rather the door of Tawbah is always open for anyone who want to seek repetance, even if the person is derived by desires or jahil. The unfortunate case are those that the heart became so blind to such an extent, that even in the moment of their death they do not care. 

Fortunate and blessing for all those people who truly feel shame of their sins and truly want to repent even if it is in their final time.

Imam Ja’far Sadiq ((عليه السلام).) said,

“There is no man who Allah did not forgive who had felt ashamed of his misdeed. Whenever a man feels ashamed of his fault and then begs pardon of Allah He forgives all of his sins.”

And secondly will Allah accept people who did not fulfill the purpose of life which is to attain the highest state of realization of Allah will he reject them ? What if they couldn’t but did good deeds 

In the Day of judgment the believers will say:

O you who have believed, repent to Allah with sincere repentance. Perhaps your Lord will remove from you your misdeeds and admit you into gardens beneath which rivers flow [on] the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will proceed before them and on their right; they will say, "Our Lord, perfect for us our light and forgive us. Indeed, You are over all things competent." Qur'an 66:8

The thing is there is no doubt he will forgive then the thought comes then why will hell be permanent since for 1 kindness all sins will be forgiven 

What about the people who are oppressors? If they repent in the end will Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) forgive them and they will not get their punishment, even tho they oppressed some people who are victims and these people got destroyed? Will they atleast get their punishment in hereafter?

4 minutes ago, Diaz said:

What about the people who are oppressors? If they repent in the end will Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) forgive them and they will not get their punishment, even tho they oppressed some people who are victims and these people got destroyed? Will they atleast get their punishment in hereafter?

I agree but most people try to tell us that Allah will forgive everyone after temporary punishment basically no permanent Hell 

and they also say that one life isn’t enough to fulfil  the purpose of life 

8 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

The thing is there is no doubt he will forgive then the thought comes then why will hell be permanent since for 1 kindness all sins will be forgiven 

Because He (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is severe in punishment. The people of hell-fire will manifest Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) name.

Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful; And that My Penalty will be indeed the most grievous Penalty. (Qur'an 15:49-50)

And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment. Qur'an 2:165

---

The reality is nothing but manifestation of God names and attributes. That is why everything goes according to His (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will.

Edited by Abu Nur

12 hours ago, Diaz said:

Salam , door of repentance is not close to them until last minute that Pharaoh repented right before drowning but his repentance not accepted at that time but if he was repenting before entering to sea his repentance would accepted but repentance right before death will not accept also there is stories that Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) said that he would do repentance for his enemies like as Shimr (la) before  time of his martyrdom but they by his martyrdom closed doors of repentance to themselves.

14 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

In Islam if you have lives your entire life as a sinner and at the end truly repent will you be accepted ?

Repentance of Firaun not accepted by Allah......

90. We took the Children of Israel across the sea... The Pharaoh and his 
army transgressed and pursued them in enmity... Until, when drowning 
overtook him, he said, “I have believed, there is no God, there is only the 
One in which the Children of Israel believe. I am of the Muslims.”
91. “NOW? But you had disobeyed before and were of the corrupters!”
92. Today We will deliver your corpse to the shore so that it may be a 
lesson for those who come after you! But many of the people are indeed 
cocooned from Our signs!

8 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

Repentance of Firaun not accepted by Allah......

90. We took the Children of Israel across the sea... The Pharaoh and his 
army transgressed and pursued them in enmity... Until, when drowning 
overtook him, he said, “I have believed, there is no God, there is only the 
One in which the Children of Israel believe. I am of the Muslims.”
91. “NOW? But you had disobeyed before and were of the corrupters!”
92. Today We will deliver your corpse to the shore so that it may be a 
lesson for those who come after you! But many of the people are indeed 
cocooned from Our signs!

His life already ended that is why it does not count. Too late. 

Salam guys,

I have a question that's kinda related to this thread

So I have heard there has been a narration or some belief in Shia Islam that the Shias who have sinned and enter hellfire will not stay there eternally, because of their love for the Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). I don't know if this true or from where I have heard this from, but is there any narrations or proof that talk about it?

34 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Salam guys,

I have a question that's kinda related to this thread

So I have heard there has been a narration or some belief in Shia Islam that the Shias who have sinned and enter hellfire will not stay there eternally, because of their love for the Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). I don't know if this true or from where I have heard this from, but is there any narrations or proof that talk about it?

Wa Aleikum Salaam,

The tradition is from the book al-Khisāl of the esteemed Shaykh Sadῡq (d. 381), which says:

إن للجنة ثمانية أبواب باب يدخل منه النبيون والصديقون، وباب يدخل منه الشهداء والصالحون، وخمسة أبواب يدخل منها شيعتنا ومحبونا، فلا أزال واقفا على الصراط أدعو وأقول: رب سلم شيعتي ومحبي وأنصاري ومن تولاني في دار الدنيا فإذا النداء من بطنان العرش قد اجيبت دعوتك وشفعت، في شيعتك ويشفع كل رجل من شيعتي ومن تولاني ونصرني وحارب من حاربني بفعل أوقول في سبعين إلف من جيرانه وأقربائه، وباب يدخل منه سائر المسلمين ممن شهد أن لا أله إلا الله ولم يكن في قلبه مقدار ذرة من بغضنا اهل البيت

Imam Alī said: “There are eight gates for Paradise. One of these gates is for the Prophets and the honest ones. One is for the martyrs and the good ones. Five of them are for our Shiites and those who like us. I will always be standing at the Bridge, praying and asking God, ‘O My Lord! Please grant peace and health to my followers, friends and those who have recognized my Mastery on the Earth.’ There shall be a reply from within God’s Threshold which says, ‘Indeed your supplications are fulfilled.’ Anyone of my followers, those who have accepted my Mastery, helped me, or fought with my enemies – verbally or physically – may intercede on behalf of seventy-thousand of his relatives or neighbors. The last gate is for the entry of all other Muslims who bear testimony that ‘There is no God but God’ and there is not the least bit of hatred of the members of our Holy Household in their hearts.’”   Shaykh Sudῡq, al-Khisāl, p. 407

Edited by Abu Nur

On 7/21/2019 at 8:49 PM, Noor Taleb said:

Allah says in Qur'an: " Walk in the lands and you will eventually return to Islam". Islam is home of humans, it's never late before death.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the obvious verse from the Qur'an about this:

Verse 17-18 of Surah an-Nisā’ states:

"Repentance with Allah is only for those who do evil in ignorance, then turn (to Allah) soon, so these it is to whom Allah turns (mercifully), and Allah is ever Knowing, Wise. And repentance is not for those who go on doing evil deeds, until when death comes to one of them. He says: Surely now I repent; nor (for) those who die while they are unbelievers. These are they for whom We have prepared a painful chastisement."

On the other hand, there are hadiths that talk about the repentance of a sincere person at the last moment of his life, which is accepted. But for a person who lived a life of careless sinning, the verse above seems to indicate that it is not accepted. And Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows best.