Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AkhiraisReal

Working for tyrants, excuses?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

For everybody that works in the west and certain parts of the east.

majority of you guys already know the involvement of your country in military operations in other countries. where thousands of civilians are being killed, injured, oppressed, raped, tortured, humiliated etc.....

How do you feel knowing that part of your tax money goes to funding these pointless wars that serve no purpose other than economical and some other sinister motives. how do you feel knowing that you are working for a country that kills your brother and sisters in faith and your brother and sister in humanity.

and please don't say "90% of tax money goes to helping our elders and giving us food and medicine" that still doesn't excuse the other 10% that goes to........

and please don't say, "I live in Finland it's the most peaceful country". I believe every country has innocent blood in their hands.

this is just a hypothetical question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It feels terrible, but what can we do? 

We try to speak up for these countries and we must keep trying for Palestine, Syria, Yemen, etc. We need to protest. The world is controlled by little Dajjal’s (Deceiving Politicians)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Isaam said:

It feels terrible, but what can we do? 

We try to speak up for these countries and we must keep trying for Palestine, Syria, Yemen, etc. We need to protest. The world is controlled by little Dajjal’s (Deceiving Politicians)

but then why are we supporting these little dajjals? why are we taking part in voting for the little dajjals? how can we living in tyrant countries denounce ourselves from everything they do that goes against our belief and the guidelines from Ahlul Bayt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AkhiraisReal said:

but then why are we supporting these little dajjals? why are we taking part in voting for the little dajjals? how can we living in tyrant countries denounce ourselves from everything they do that goes against our belief and the guidelines from Ahlul Bayt.

Vote for a politician who is decent. We need to stand strong with the good politicians and Protest against the tyrants. Protesting is the only way, because any country you go to is affected by Fitna. No country follows the Ahlul Bayt or any of the Prophets (عليه السلام) perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Isaam said:

It feels terrible, but what can we do? 

We try to speak up for these countries and we must keep trying for Palestine, Syria, Yemen, etc. We need to protest. The world is controlled by little Dajjal’s (Deceiving Politicians)

another problem is that, we are so occupied with our daily lives. that we don't have time to think. that we can't even bother to know whats happening in the world other than our own materialistic lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a hypothetical question or a rhetorical question?

What else do you expect most of us to do, all do hijra to the perfect Islamic country? ...Oh wait... It doesn't exist.

We cannot not pay tax in our countries, we end up in jail and therefore put our family in ruin. Not all of us 'cannot be bothered' and are more concerned with our 'materialistic' lives, many of us care very deeply and make a conscious effort to give more in zakat, in sadaqah etc to countries that are suffering than we would give in tax which goes towards wars. We just don't all stand on a rooftop asking hypothetical questions about who does and who doesn't. 

Do you have a solution, do you yourself know where your taxes go? Do you think the people you are lecturing (people you have no idea about) are all oblivious?

...And please don't say you do...

We know, okay. We know. When a solution comes, trust us, we'll jump for it, but so far nobody who shouts that they care has come up with an answer 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

Is this a hypothetical question or a rhetorical question?

What else do you expect most of us to do, all do hijra to the perfect Islamic country? ...Oh wait... It doesn't exist.

We cannot not pay tax in our countries, we end up in jail and therefore put our family in ruin. Not all of us 'cannot be bothered' and are more concerned with our 'materialistic' lives, many of us care very deeply and make a conscious effort to give more in zakat, in sadaqah etc to countries that are suffering than we would give in tax which goes towards wars. We just don't all stand on a rooftop asking hypothetical questions about who does and who doesn't. 

Do you have a solution, do you yourself know where your taxes go? Do you think the people you are lecturing (people you have no idea about) are all oblivious?

...And please don't say you do...

We know, okay. We know. When a solution comes, trust us, we'll jump for it, but so far nobody who shouts that they care has come up with an answer 

 

rhetorical questions sounds better.

I know where the taxes go in paper, but I can't be 100% sure those are the right numbers.

I don't have solution, because either way you are parting with them in one or the other way.

I am asking for discussion reasons.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...