Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Flying_Eagle

Hand-writing contest "Who has most beautiful hand writing on Shia chat ?"

Rate this topic

People used to say me that most of those who speak english do not have beautiful english writing, I made this thread that in my life, for the first time, I will get 1st Position, but that survey was actually fake, I am doomed 

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Edited by Flying_Eagle

19 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

According to your writing, you might be wearing too much make-up on marriages.

Totally wrong. I am the one who's friends message her before get togethers 'Please iss dafa thora tiyaar ho ke aana' :grin:

53 minutes ago, starlight said:

Anyone knows graphology? Let's do everyone's personality analysis based on their handwriting. That will be fun! 

Ooooh, my mom had a book of graphology that I found when I was a teenager. It was really fun and sometimes pretty accurate. I don't remember most of it, but I hope someone here does.

57 minutes ago, starlight said:
2 hours ago, notme said:

Wow, your handwriting is jussst like my mother's!

Just like my mother's too, which was very useful for signing forgotten papers in high school.

2 hours ago, realizm said:

:salam:

It took me a minute to read the 1st word 'It's' :einstein:

It obviously says: It's Islandsandsimon's! If you can't tell I haven't written in chive in a while (It's been 10 years) So, going on vacay... And I'm getting sick! Sending myself heating energy. 

4 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

It obviously says: It's Islandsandsimon's! If you can't tell I haven't written in chive in a while (It's been 10 years) So, going on vacay... And I'm getting sick! Sending myself heating energy. 

Wow, lol my handwriting is worse than I thought! 

I wrote, (for those who need the transcript, lol.)

It’s Islandsandmirrors! If you can’t tell, I haven’t written in cursive in a while. (It’s been 10 years.) So, going on vacay... and I’m getting sick! Sending myself healing energy. 

48 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

It’s Islandsandmirrors! If you can’t tell, I haven’t written in cursive in a while. (It’s been 10 years.) So, going on vacay... and I’m getting sick! Sending myself healing energy. 

It isn't that bad. They were just being kids.

Hope you feel better and enjoy your vacation.

Your writing resembles my grandmother's, except with a more steady hand. If writing is an indication of character, please take similarity to my grandmother as a compliment. She was a friend to everyone she met, very kind and outgoing.

Edited by notme

9 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

I have to admit, I attempted to read the words 'cursive' and 'healing' many times over but I couldn't make out what you'd written. But don't feel alone in this.

I myself am so accustomed to typing on my MacBook pro or recording memos on my Applewatch that I literally never write anymore! The only time I put pen to paper is when I sign something!!! I realised this when I attended a day course a week ago and I had to write my notes on a whiteboard and present it to everyone present. I literally froze for a brief moment as I thought that I'd forgotten how to write! I kid you not! It's a sad world we live in! I was sharing my experience with some family members and they exclaimed that even doctors and dentists compose prescriptions on a computer now (3/4 of my family are in the medical profession). It's no wonder that beautiful handwriting, creative lettering and calligraphy is a dying art.