Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Flying_Eagle

Hand-writing contest "Who has most beautiful hand writing on Shia chat ?"

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Salam, if you wish to participate, please write "Shia Chat by (user name)". 

New Doc 2019-07-21 01.44.22_1.pdfNew Doc 2019-07-21 01.44.22_1.pdf 42.14 kB · 10 downloads

 

My writing isn’t human like  to be in this contest 

my apologies :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Salam, if you wish to participate, please write "Shia Chat by (user name)". 

New Doc 2019-07-21 01.44.22_1.pdfNew Doc 2019-07-21 01.44.22_1.pdf 42.14 kB · 22 downloads

 

That was beautiful, but be honest. How many hours did you spend on this project? :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rps20190721_170534_991.thumb.jpg.08a9960e55d584e7f467677e79bcb2ce.jpg

@Sirius_Bright 

@habib e najjaar is this better? please don't take away my license.:sorry:It's all my Mum's fault.She was very particular about our handwriting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, starlight said:

rps20190721_170534_991.thumb.jpg.08a9960e55d584e7f467677e79bcb2ce.jpg

@Sirius_Bright 

@habib e najjaar is this better? please don't take away my license.:sorry:It's all my Mum's fault.She was very particular about our handwriting. 

Now that's some doctor stuff. Not sure what you wrote there.

*Going to pharmacist*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, notme said:

Engineers use pencil.

IMG-20190721-092131.jpg

Of course, engineers print, not write, so maybe I'm a terrible engineer.

Wow, your handwriting is jussst like my mother's! It's beautiful and very grown up(in a good way) 

 

20 minutes ago, Noor Taleb said:

my wrting .jpg

So neat! MashAllah.

Anyone knows graphology? Let's do everyone's personality analysis based on their handwriting. That will be fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, starlight said:

So neat! MashAllah.

Anyone knows graphology? Let's do everyone's personality analysis based on their handwriting. That will be fun!

I know graphology.

According to your writing, you might be wearing too much make-up on marriages.

According to Noor Taleb, she often washes her face that is why she likes neat writing. 

For other, I have to see their writings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, notme said:

Engineers use pencil.

IMG-20190721-092131.jpg

Of course, engineers print, not write, so maybe I'm a terrible engineer.

Biologists too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...